Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I would venture to say that it would promote hair growth...all the tingling and causing the muscles to tighten and then relax...very stimulating to the scalp.

That would be my guess as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Toby wrote:
I would venture to say that it would promote hair growth...all the tingling and causing the muscles to tighten and then relax...very stimulating to the scalp.

That would be my guess as well.

Me too - I regularly use my HF wand all over my scalp in the hope that the electrical stimulation stimulates hair growth.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:38 am      Reply with quote
I feel like a kid at Christmas. I got my new toy today. Very Happy
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
I feel like a kid at Christmas. I got my new toy today. Very Happy

Congrats! I actually thought you had purchased the Frownies, and didn't realize you ordered the Safetox. Let us know how you do!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, what an interesting sensation! I did all 3 levels, back to back. I think I'm going to be one of you weirdos that love the drilling sensation! Laughing
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
Wow, what an interesting sensation! I did all 3 levels, back to back. I think I'm going to be one of you weirdos that love the drilling sensation! Laughing

Just be prepared for puffy eyes if you overdo it. But I love the drilling sensation, I don't know why, but I find it very relaxing!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:

LOL. Ryan you caved (batteries and all) keep us all posted, I am very interested in how you find it works out for you! Smile

TIA

5% products discount

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
yes, I couldn't imagine it causing hair loss - if anything the scalp will be more relaxed, which would (hopefully) promote better circulation and thus better for hair growth. I have thinning too, wish I could find something to make it grow more!!!! but I know it's not safetox (which I haven't used for ages, must pick it up again!)
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
How come everyone can comprehend 3rd level, but me?

I just don't get it. I hardly can survive on Level 2. It's just too painful.

It is my 3rd week and i can not adjust to these sensations.

Is there anybody who run it on Level 1, may be once a week Level 2 and seeing any results at all?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
YB wrote:

Is there anybody who run it on Level 1, may be once a week Level 2 and seeing any results at all?

You will definitely be able to tolerate Level 3 as your batteries get older and you get more accustomed to it.

I use primarily Level 1 and Level 2, and have already seen jowl lifting, but I do use the 3 point treatment.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

You will definitely be able to tolerate Level 3 as your batteries get older and you get more accustomed to it.

I use primarily Level 1 and Level 2, and have already seen jowl lifting, but I do use the 3 point treatment.

AHA! That's good to know. Thanks.
I though you are using Level3 only

I am waiting for my batteries to get older. I am checking time to time Level 2, but it is still too strong for me. Every time i try i think "Never Again!". But i forget after a week Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
RyanA wrote:

Just be prepared for puffy eyes if you overdo it. But I love the drilling sensation, I don't know why, but I find it very relaxing!

Thanks for the tip, and thanks again to you and everyone else who has contributed to this thread. I definitely wouldn't have made the purchase without all of the info here! I've already received my Tac gel to make these electrodes last as long as I can. (I haven't applied it yet). I also got the extra set of 12 electrodes; hopefully I'll be set for a while.

Darkmoon, LOL, yes I took the plunge. I didn't want to deal with any gadgets with batteries and a lot of on-going costs, but Bethany broke it down for me and it's really not that bad. I just really wanted it because I've always tried to prevent a tense forehead.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 am      Reply with quote
YB wrote:

I must get mine out as I haven't use it for ages. Would you hate me if I told you that I loved Level 3? Laughing

It took me a little while to build up to it, but I eventually starting to find it strangely soothing. Mind you, I haven't tried either Tacgel or the 3-point system yet. Maybe they intensify the sensation and make it more difficult to bear?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
YB wrote:

I must get mine out as I haven't use it for ages. Would you hate me if I told you that I loved Level 3? Laughing

It took me a little while to build up to it, but I eventually starting to find it strangely soothing. Mind you, I haven't tried either Tacgel or the 3-point system yet. Maybe they intensify the sensation and make it more difficult to bear?

The 3 point system is definitely more intense on the 2 outer points. I stick to Level 1 on those.

And I do think the Tac-Gel intensifies things as well too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Well, i hope one day my muscles will stop resisting and finally relax.

bethany,

Do you find it easier to tolerate Level 3 after Botox treatment or my theory is completely wrong Smile)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
YB wrote:
Well, i hope one day my muscles will stop resisting and finally relax.

bethany,

Do you find it easier to tolerate Level 3 after Botox treatment or my theory is completely wrong Smile)

YB, I haven't had Botox for at least a couple of years since it just doesn't last for me (no matter how many units they use). But since Botox paralyzes the muscle and not the nerves, I don't think you would find the drilling to be any more tolerable.

If I were you, I would stick to Level 1, and try to do it 2x a day...you will still get great results that way.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

YB, I haven't had Botox for at least a couple of years since it just doesn't last for me (no matter how many units they use). But since Botox paralyzes the muscle and not the nerves, I don't think you would find the drilling to be any more tolerable.

If I were you, I would stick to Level 1, and try to do it 2x a day...you will still get great results that way.

Got you. Thanks.

That's what i do now. Level 1 and once or twice a week Level 2. I just wasn't sure i get any benefits by using low levels only. According to their manual Level 3 should be the main level.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
YB wrote:
bethany wrote:

Got you. Thanks.

That's what i do now. Level 1 and once or twice a week Level 2. I just wasn't sure i get any benefits by using low levels only. According to their manual Level 3 should be the main level.

I definitely had results at the low levels with the 3 point treatment, so think about adding that in if you can. I do 2 cycles on each of the 3 points (my current protocol is Level 2 followed by Level 3 in the middle, and Level 1 followed by Level 2 on each of the sides).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I do 2 cycles on each of the 3 points (my current protocol is Level 2 followed by Level 3 in the middle, and Level 1 followed by Level 2 on each of the sides).

Hi Bethany, I have a question about the 3 point?
Do you just use it on the one spot above the middle of the eyebrow(on the dot in the picture somewhere on this thread) or do you use it on 3 different positions above the eyebrow like where the arrows on the picture are? I hope you can understand this question. I'm having a hard time explaining what I'm trying to ask. TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
bethany wrote:
I do 2 cycles on each of the 3 points (my current protocol is Level 2 followed by Level 3 in the middle, and Level 1 followed by Level 2 on each of the sides).

Do you just use it on the one spot above the middle of the eyebrow(on the dot in the picture somewhere on this thread) or do you use it on 3 different positions above the eyebrow like where the arrows on the picture are? I hope you can understand this question. I'm having a hard time explaining what I'm trying to ask. TIA

Cookie, I place the electrodes on the 3 dots below.

I start with the electrode in the middle location (though mine is higher than the dot depicts) and do a Level 2 followed by a Level 3.

Then I move the electrode to one of the side dots, though my location is closer to the middle dot (so it isn't exactly in the middle of my eyebrow...it is closer to the front of my eyebrow). Then I do a Level 1 and then a Level 2.

Then I move the electrode to the other side dot, and do a Level 1 and a Level 2.

I hope that helps!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:
bethany wrote:

Cookie, I place the electrodes on the 3 dots below.

I start with the electrode in the middle location (though mine is higher than the dot depicts) and do a Level 2 followed by a Level 3.

Then I move the electrode to one of the side dots, though my location is closer to the middle dot (so it isn't exactly in the middle of my eyebrow...it is closer to the front of my eyebrow). Then I do a Level 1 and then a Level 2.

Then I move the electrode to the other side dot, and do a Level 1 and a Level 2.

I hope that helps!

Thanks Bethany, great explanation and directions.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
The 3 point system is definitely more intense on the 2 outer points. I stick to Level 1 on those.

And I do think the Tac-Gel intensifies things as well too.

Thanks, bethany. It's good to be forewarned about that, otherwise I would probably have kept on trying to build back up to Level 3 and feeling that my head was about to explode! Laughing
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Hi Miracleskin, I know it's only been a little while but how are you coming along with the Safetox? Is it any less painful for you now verse when you started. Have you seen any temporary changes in your skin?

Hi CookieD, I am sorry I took so long to respond. I have been on a trip with my boyfriend and haven't been on the forum or even kept up any of my beauty treatments. I am getting more use to the pain and able to tolerate level 3 but not using the three point method. As far as changes my eyes look more wide open and it really seems after using the three poin method just a few times my eyebrows are more lifted. Also I think the frownline is less noticeble for a several hours after use. I must get back started with this!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, I meant to thank you for suggesting i try the 3 point method. I think this method provides even better results!

hope everyone is doing well with their treatments

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:19 am      Reply with quote
miracleskin29 wrote:
Bethany, I meant to thank you for suggesting i try the 3 point method. I think this method provides even better results!

I am glad you liked it....it has definitely out performed the one point for me.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |