Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

Does it run on a battery? Because if it does, maybe you need to change it. I had to change the battery on the Tua Viso after only a few days because it wasn't as strong as in the beginning.

Like you, I think I'm also a difficult case! Haven't had much luck with facial exercise either - I'm hoping that the TV is going to achieve something. For me, my forehead isn't really an area for concern - it's my jowls that need yanking up!

Yes it runs on a battery, so I might need to buy a new battery, thanks for the tip!

If jowls are your main concern, then the safetox is really not going to do anything, I'm sure the TV will be more of a help for that area!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 am      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
sales is inwww.beauteprivee.com

There seems to be no English language link for this website so unfortunately I can't read it. Is there any advantage to using this website instead of the Safetox website given at the beginning of this thread?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
calorblind wrote:
sales is inwww.beauteprivee.com

There seems to be no English language link for this website so unfortunately I can't read it. Is there any advantage to using this website instead of the Safetox website given at the beginning of this thread?

Calorblind had posted there was a sale on the safetox, and a poster asked where the sale was. I believe Calorblind is replying to that question!
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
yeah
soorrry guys, it is only for those who live in France

i dont know if the price is good though :

179 euros
- 1 Safetox
- 8 Safetox Prepare
- 8 safetox Patch

256 euros
- 1 safetox
- 28 lingettes spécifiques et 28 Patchs spécifiques.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
yeah
soorrry guys, it is only for those who live in France

i dont know if the price is good though :

179 euros
- 1 Safetox
- 8 Safetox Prepare
- 8 safetox Patch

256 euros
- 1 safetox
- 28 lingettes spécifiques et 28 Patchs spécifiques.

Thank you so much for the information Very Happy
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Had it for about 9 months - it freezes my whole forehead and lifts my eyebrows up - love it, love it, love it.

I do the house work in it and frighten the neighbours when I take our the rubbish, does them good.

PQ
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Had it for about 9 months - it freezes my whole forehead and lifts my eyebrows up - love it, love it, love it.

I do the house work in it and frighten the neighbours when I take our the rubbish, does them good.

PQ

Wow that sounds good. How does it feel? Rolling Eyes Is it at all like the micro current devices?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Toby -

No not really, it feels like the current/pulse is actually freezing electronically your forehead, there is no tensing of the muscles like Tuo Viso or Nuface, it is very relaxing and I really can say that it works as good as my botox did.

I love the blue wonder woman head gear too - my partner just laughs at me - but what is new Smile

Pqueen.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Toby -

No not really, it feels like the current/pulse is actually freezing electronically your forehead, there is no tensing of the muscles like Tuo Viso or Nuface, it is very relaxing and I really can say that it works as good as my botox did.

I love the blue wonder woman head gear too - my partner just laughs at me - but what is new Smile

Pqueen.

Oh my it is sounding better all the time. The Stop took the wrinkles away away Image
Maybe the safetox can keep them at bay!! Laughing
Toby Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everybody,
Well, this is one gadget I do have out of all mentioned in this forum!!! Can't believe it!
I've only used it on and off, but it does actually seem to anesthesize the brow for a while.
I personally need to use the top power, number three. Seems very strong to begin with, but in my case is the best.
I've only used it for headache/migraine purposes, but I must say it does seem to pull the muscles (when 'on' I can feel it going up and down, I first thought that the actual gadget was slipping, yet it is not the actual safetox going up and down but the muscles that move, so it works somehow!!)
Sorry, I can't report on effects over facial lines, as I purchased it for my migraines.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
I've only used it for headache/migraine purposes, but I must say it does seem to pull the muscles (when 'on' I can feel it going up and down, I first thought that the actual gadget was slipping, yet it is not the actual safetox going up and down but the muscles that move, so it works somehow!!)
Sorry, I can't report on effects over facial lines, as I purchased it for my migraines.

This is of great interest to me because I suffer terribly from migraines. I do get Botox and find that it helps but it doesn't eliminate the headaches completely, it makes them more manageable (they're not as bad).

So does the Safetox stop migraines from coming on - or do you wear it when you feel a migraine starting?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, me again, just focusing on the theme,... yes it does seem to anesthetize, or paralyse or whatever the brow muscles...
For an example, I have difficulty in frowning for the next hour after using this device, they just seem so relaxed that they don't respond... After an hour or so, I try to frown an have no problem,...
And by the way, I feel a bit stupid, as I've only used this device when a migraine was appearing!!!
I must get started and use it daily!
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu,
Where migraines are concerned I actually immediately take a dose of Naproxen Sodium plus good cup of coffee (in my case I take "Antalgin", that is in my country) as soon as I see the symptoms...
The safetox seems to have helped to keep them at bay...if I regularly use it they don't appear, if it appears and I immediately use it (if I'm at home it helps, but I still take my dose of Naproxen Sodium plus caffeine!!, just to make sure the migraine will not go full blast) But in any case, yes, I do think it has reduced my bouts of migraines. (Not dispelled them completely though, but it has been a help)
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
Hi Keliu,
Where migraines are concerned I actually immediately take a dose of Naproxen Sodium plus good cup of coffee (in my case I take "Antalgin", that is in my country) as soon as I see the symptoms...
The safetox seems to have helped to keep them at bay...if I regularly use it they don't appear, if it appears and I immediately use it (if I'm at home it helps, but I still take my dose of Naproxen Sodium plus caffeine!!, just to make sure the migraine will not go full blast) But in any case, yes, I do think it has reduced my bouts of migraines. (Not dispelled them completely though, but it has been a help)

That's pretty much the same situation for me with the Botox. I take Imigran plus the caffeine! Funny how you get the craving for caffeine but it does help shrink the blood vessels I believe.

Maybe you should try using the Safetox every day for two months to see whether the incidence of migraine attacks really lessens.

For what length of time are you supposed to wear this thing?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Keliu to hear you get migraines too Sad , in fact the thing of taking a cup of coffee is for the reason you've explained so well, it was actually the neurologist who gave me that tip.
After reading this post I've realised I haven't really given it a try every day, I did use it faithfully when I first bought it for about three weeks(that was about nine months ago and I was going through a stressful period of time, and I actually found this gadget relaxed me even if it was only for a short time), but now I only remember to use it maybe once a week!!
I'm going to try using it as it is indicated every day and see if I may get rid of my lovely horizontal lines!
The recomendation is to use it twice a day, five minutes each time. It goes off itself after the five minutes. It gives a weird sensation at first until you get used to it. In any case I don't feel any movement of my occipitalis muscle, just in my brow.
How are the other posters that have it doing?
Hugs, A.
Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:33 am      Reply with quote
I replaced the batteries and it's going strong again, really nice sensation! Very Happy

B.T.W. for those with migraines, there is also the *celafy*, a similar device specifically for headaches.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
no , never head of . looks strange for me .
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
catski - I have been using Safetox for about a week. I think between massage (which is part of facial exercises), Stop, and Safetox one does not need frownies. Safetox sensation as if someone is working with a pair of pliers in between eye brows. It is VERY strong. Initial treatment period supposed to last a month or two, followed by maintenance. Safetox is easy to use, and does not require much effort, because it is hands free. One session lasts five minutes, and several sessions could be done in one day.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:06 am      Reply with quote
They're doing Safetox on QVC UK right now Smile

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:29 am      Reply with quote
This is the link to the video about the Safetox that was on QVC today. This link works if you copy and paste(make sure you copy the whole thing) Very Happy
Toby
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&params=item^432531,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^227741*227936*228140*432531*,cm_scid^24hr

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:01 am      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
catski - I have been using Safetox for about a week. I think between massage (which is part of facial exercises), Stop, and Safetox one does not need frownies. Safetox sensation as if someone is working with a pair of pliers in between eye brows. It is VERY strong. Initial treatment period supposed to last a month or two, followed by maintenance. Safetox is easy to use, and does not require much effort, because it is hands free. One session lasts five minutes, and several sessions could be done in one day.

thanks mpstat, I'm glad you mentioned it - I think it seems great and I think I have to get one!

Coming to EDS always results in spending money, doesnt it..!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased the Safe-tox at the same time as the Stop machine. I am on maintenance mode for both products.

I really LOVE the safe-tox! I still try to use it daily before I put my make-up on . The first few weeks I find it soooo strong, but now it does not bother me at all, you do get used to it.

I find my brow area does look lifted. hths. Very Happy
Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I had some slight vertical lines between my eyebrows and see they already improved!

It's important to change the batteries when needed though,to keep using them on the strongest level. I do it almost everyday or every other day and 2 to 3 times in a row, because I put it on when I'm on my chi machine Laughing
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have made my original pads last for a year by applying a small amount of conductive gel, of which I bought from ebay, when the pad lost its stickyness. Be careful not to put get across the two vertical lines on the pads which are the conductive part of the pad, put the gel on the extreme right and left hand side of the pad.

PQ.
Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I have made my original pads last for a year by applying a small amount of conductive gel, of which I bought from ebay, when the pad lost its stickyness. Be careful not to put get across the two vertical lines on the pads which are the conductive part of the pad, put the gel on the extreme right and left hand side of the pad.

PQ.

thanks for the tip, photoqueen!
If you have bought the STOP device, is the pre-treatment gel good for that?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |