Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New IS Clinical ADVANCE+ Line
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! the ingredient is quite interested to try but the price is very high.
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
This is very confusing to consumers--it appears that the product formulations have changed quite significantly but the names are unchanged. Really too bad...

Who knows who was in the right--both sides seem to claim ethics caused the researcher doctor and IS to split. But, whoever was at fault, it is still unfortunate for users who have to figure out what they want to use in the future. Confused
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Marina-I am starting to get confused, too many Skinceauticals, Phytoceuticals, Phytos and serums!
I was thinking of the Skinceuticals Phyto Botanical Serum I am having to use now.
I am mixing it with my IS Clinical new Super Serum advance that I am just now able to put a few drops on my face without it burning the holy crap out of me! I wish they had not messed with a good thing as I would not have ordered it without trying it if I hadn't trusted the name and have used it many times before, AS IS.
That is so weird, the color differences as well.
Just let us know what you girls find out. Thanks.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:20 am      Reply with quote
It's quite confusing now as there is probably a lot of original ISC stock out there with the original name/original formulations in the transition. Once that stock dries up though, it might be easier for the consumer to differentiate if they are re-naming the formulas with names that are similar but slightly different as they have with the Advance+ products which, so far, covers 5 of the 12 products on the list: Super Serum Advance+, Pro-Heal Advance+, C-15 Serum Advance+, C+E Serum Advance+ and C Eye Advance+.

Interesting... on the ISC website, they no longer mention Pro Heal, Super Serum, C+E Serum, C-15 Serum and the C Eye Serum without "Advance+" in the name. But other affected products from the list, i.e. Active Serum, are still there with the original name and they don't post ingredient listings for us to see if they are different. Confused

Annie, it looks as if EDS still has original Pro-Heal and Super Serum stock:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/vitamin-c-line-m_363_474.htm
finelinehater
5% products discount

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hey guys - I called Phyoceuticals directly and spoke with a nice lady who explained that they carry the original formula of the Proheal (and it's called Proheal) as well as most if not all of the discontinued formulas from ISC. She said you can order directly from them if there is no retailer in your area (I'm between DC and NYC right now and she said there is nothing close to me). This is the number I called: 201-791-2255. Hope that helps! (I plan on ordering direct from them as I am so unhappy w/ the new ISC Proheal advance+)
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, sounds like two good sources to go to.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I have puffy eye bag and would like to hear from someone who can tell me if the advance eye gel a product for me. My concern is my eye area is very prone to white head and wonder if this eye gel is too strong. Please help !
buramiko
5% products discount

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 am      Reply with quote
From what I read earlier, that Dr. (so called father of ascorbic acid) helped to develop Cellex-C and then left to form Skinceuticals, and then divorced and licensed his formulas to IsClinical, now divorced again, and licensed his "other" formulas to a new brand called Phyto-C which is now sold in Asia only (www.phytocskincare.com)....
System
Automatic Message
Sat May 11, 2024 1:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Cosmedix Serum 16 (30 ml / 1 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |