Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
More money spent on a line that looks heavenly!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have GOT to stay off the Delphi Forums. These girls are the worst enablers (besides you guys, lol!)

Anyway, have any of you checked out Rosayfruta skin care products? They sound out of this world and the testimonials on the Ambrosia Cream (over on the delphi boards) are outstanding!

So what did I do??? Well, I'll tell you. I went to the website and ordered myself up a little storm of product samples - which sounds like they'll actually be very generous in size.

You have to read the descriptions of her skincare line! Holy moly!!!

I'll give full review when I receive my stash!

The website is rosayfruta.com. Elizabeth answered my emails right away. She sounds wonderful and very knowledgeable.

You have been warned!

xoMaria

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Have a actually found a line you havent' heard of???

Maria

Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I've never heard of it but I just had a look. The descriptions sound yummy! Could you please post an update when you receive your stash? Smile Normally I'd impulsively order samples straight away but since I just promised my other half that October is "Mabsy's month of savings" I'll wait at least until I hear your opinions of it Laughing
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Okay, Mabsy....I'll give a full report when I get my stuff.

Okay, I'll make October Maria's month of savings too!!! Phew, I just got in under the gun and ordered the products on September 30th.

Laughing Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:05 am      Reply with quote
What is the Delphi Forums? Any link? Thanks in advance.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I'm giving you fair warning not to travel the Delphi road......you will need several jobs to keep up with the spending you'll do!!

Actually, I'm on the mineral makeup mania board over there, but there's other boards on just about everything.

the link is: forums.delphiforums.com/mineralmania/start

You do have to join, so you might just have to go to the homepage first to sign in.

It's really fun. Just like this one!! Actually,you hear Essential Day Spa mentioned alot over there too!!!

Razz Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Cool! I'll check it out.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav,
I've actually been really curious about the Rosayfruta skin care line for a while, but I wasn't sure about the quality as it appears to be handcrafted, and I have never heard anyone mention the line before till now. I can't wait to hear your product reviews! I love anything rose smelling. I'm addicted to Eminence sweet red rose cleanser, and Jurlique rose silk dust. Were you actually able to order samples, because I only saw trial sizes (is that what you meant?)
thanks
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thoughtcrime - you're right. I ordered "Trial Size". Very Happy

I waited a while to order too, kinda waited until I got more feedback on the line, and I have heard nothing but good, especially with her ambrosia cream and lustre - they just rave about that stuff!

I will let you all know how it goes!!

Nite! Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Mariav,
I signed up on the delphi forums, but could not get on the link you provided. Where can I read reviews on rosayfruta skincare, I'm really intrigued as it is vegan and based on rose oil.
It's such an obscure elusive line that I can't find any info on it.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:57 am      Reply with quote
http://forums.delphiforums.com/mineralmania/start

Thoughtcrime - that was copied right from my browser bar. I hope that gets you there. You should get to "Welcome to Mineral Mania" home page. From there you should see a bunch of topics - if you click "start reading", you will see topics called Rosayfruta reviews, or you can type in way down the bottom and search "rosayfruta". You should see a bunch of reviews!!!

Maria Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Maria,

I may have beat you this time. I already received my ambrosia cream sample 2 days ago. Yes, I also read the posts on MMM. So far I have only tried it on my hand, smells great. I am currently sampling the caviar cream from prickly apple. Too many samples for one face Laughing
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Mtview -

I know what you mean - I kind of went on a sample buying binge myself, so whatever gets here first is what I'll try. But I am looking so forward to trying the Rosayfruta line.

It's horrible the enabling we can all do to eachother!!! lol.

Your Caviar Cream sounds yummy....Prickly Apple, eh? Might have to check that out......

xoMaria

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Maria,

I am just about to post on MUA trying to give away a bunch of samples that I don't use. DH thought I was crazy. He doesn't understand why I keep requesting/buying more samples when I already have a whole bunch Bad Grin

The caviar cream rave was on MUA with a promo code. The owner, Olga, was so nice and sent me a bunch of samples to try. Woo-hoo!

I also tried the EG trial kit and unfortunately can't use the dream soap that everyone raved about Sad

Have fun with your samples!
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav, thanks so much for the link! Smile I'm finding it a little difficult to navigate; it's not as user friendly as this one for a computer illiterate person like myself Embarassed
Mabsy

Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Okay, Mabsy....I'll give a full report when I get my stuff.

Okay, I'll make October Maria's month of savings too!!! Phew, I just got in under the gun and ordered the products on September 30th.

Laughing Maria

Great, would love to hear feedback on it. I'd really like to try the Lustre one but can't quite figure out if it's a toner spray or a light moisturising lotion Question

Laughing I ordered some Eminence stuff *just* before beginning of October! Bad Grin I've been good so far and have not purchased anything Angel
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have to go back and check the delphi forums, but now one of the girls was saying that one of the ingredients in the cream was supposed to be an aphrodesiac (sp?)!!!!!!

Can you imagine? I have to find out if it's the ambrosia cream I ordered! It's a face cream AND a man magnet!!!!! lol!!!! I'll have to try it and see what hubby does!!!

xoMaria

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Maria,

I am getting these little bumps from the ambrosia cream Sad Maybe it is too much for my normal/sensitive skin. I will give it a few more days and see. So far it doesn't look promising.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Uh oh.

Keep me posted. I have normal, sensitive skin too. Don't like the sound of the bump situation. Dang.

Maria Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:43 am      Reply with quote
hey Maria Very Happy

you never mentioned this line to me?! are you still liking it alot?

I thought I was bad with skincare, til I met YOU! LOL! {hugs}

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Sassy -

Is there another Maria on this forum? Such a lovely name - lol!! Do you have a friend Maria on the forum? I've been here for about a month or so having a blast and posting when I can!

This is the first time I've posted on a new skin care product. I haven't tried it yet. Waiting for my samples to come, but I'll let you know how it goes!!

The other Maria!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |