Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
LIP PLUMPING PRODUCTS THAT WORK??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone ever heard of, our have feedback on this product:
www.thelipsolution.com
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:26 am      Reply with quote
deacon wrote:
I still think I am leaning toward trying Too Faced's product, I have yet to read anything negative about it.
Beware of the Too Faced's lip plumper! I've not tried it myself, but the active ingredient is "Capscian" (i.e.: cayenne pepper or the stuff they make Tabasco sauce from) and you most likely will "feel the burn"!!! And keep in mind that the ones that burn/sting and are based on cinnamon, peppermint or hot pepper sauce are just temporary plumpers and I'd imagine they would work about as well as Duwop's Lip Venom, which is to say not at all!!

I'm the originator of this post -- I've been trying to research lip plumpers for my mom and I'm the one who first mentioned the Dream Lips...be advised that Dream Lips is supposed to be a cheap version of CITYLIPS ($29), not the Too Faced Lip Injection! And since it is CityLips which my research indicates has garnered the best results for most people, then I'd definitely say you should try the "generic" Dream Lips for less than $10 -- that sounds like a steal to me! I just wish we had CVS pharmacies here in Austin, because I can't find it at Walgreens or Eckerds....

Anyway, just wanted to clear up the misconception. If you do try the Dream Lips please let us know if you get any results!!

thanks,
Carrie
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:35 am      Reply with quote
While doing more research for Mumsy's lip plumpers, I stumbled across some interesting facts about lips and the aging process so I thought I'd give you the highlights:

"When you're in your twenties, your lips are soft and smooth. Once you reach thirty, they begin to age although lips don't get "old" all at once, it happens in stages:

• 24 years old - Lips are soft and smooth with lots of healthy pink coloring;
• 34 years old - Fine lines and cracks begin to appear due to lack of moisture;
• 44 years old - The lip-line becomes less well-defined; tiny wrinkles begin to appear above it;
• 54 years old - The uppper lip is noticeably thinner and wrinkles are much more prominent;
• 64 years old - Lips have lost their healthy pink coloring. Furrows and deep wrinkles are evident.

Now, here's the good news! Smile

HOW TO STOP YOUR LIPS FROM AGING:

• Stop licking your lips -- licking may moisten your lips temporarily but too much licking will leave them drier than ever, especially in windy and extremely cold environments;
• Use a good conditioning blam on your lips every night to get rid of dead skin (or apply one of the new lip exfoliating creams like Clinique All About Lips);
• If you're over 30, always apply a lip balm before going to bed and before putting on your lipstick in the morning;
• Use lipsticks which contain age-fighting ingredients like Vitamin B and Vitamin E with sunscreen."

Hmmmm...on second thought, maybe this website wasn't that interesting afterall -- most of the above tips appear to me to be merely common sense!! But again, just thought I'd share...let everyone know what we have to look forward! Ain't aging grand? Wink

I also found the following link which provides reviews of some of the most popular plumpers so you can check out the buzz on them for yourselves: http://www.fashionfinds.com/june00/pages/buying-beauty-lip-plumpers.htm

Carrie
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Hey y'all -

In my continuing quest to research the ultimate lip plumpers, I came across someone who started out posting product review of Estee Lauder "Lip Zone," but which turned into a rave about the wonders of acupunture for obtaining full, lush lips -- I kid you not!!

Click on this link to read more about: http://www.epinions.com/content_22522924676 Can accupuncture really give you Angelina lips without painful injections or wasting money on (mostly) useless miracle products?? I'll let you decide for yourself! And should any of you decide to...ahem..."go under the needle," please let us know if it really works!

Carrie
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Carrie,
Thanks for the info. Read the review and the acupuncture sounds interesting bit a little frightening when you don't know what to expect. I would love to see some before and after pictures. I've had acupuncture for headaches and she did put some on my face...its no big deal because the needles are very thin. I think I'd like to try some products first bfore I'd consider that route....but it does sound interesting. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
My latest update on City Lips...... bummer! Yeah it looks good in the morning after the nightime treatment, but it doesn't last Crying or Very sad I find I have to use one of my many lip moisturizers during the day and as I type this late in the day, my lips are "unplumped" and screaming for more moisture!
Carrie, how's your mother doing with City Lips? I gather she's using it both morning and night....

Anya
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
I have just order Sothys Secrets Intensive Lip Care.

This is what it is said to do:

A targeted specific care for lips. Never before has a lip care gone this far.
-4 smoothing/anti-wrinkle/refirming activities
-2 anti-stress/anti-pollution activities.
-3 plumping activities
-1 - hydrating avocado coctail

I already have full lips...they need a bit of plumping since I have gotten older. Shock

I will report back after I receive it and use it for a time.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Hey y'all -

In my continuing quest to research the ultimate lip plumpers, I came across someone who started out posting product review of Estee Lauder "Lip Zone," but which turned into a rave about the wonders of acupunture for obtaining full, lush lips -- I kid you not!!

Click on this link to read more about: http://www.epinions.com/content_22522924676 Can accupuncture really give you Angelina lips without painful injections or wasting money on (mostly) useless miracle products?? I'll let you decide for yourself! And should any of you decide to...ahem..."go under the needle," please let us know if it really works!
Carrie

Carrie you just may really be in luck! Surprised I had read that Accupuncturists say they can relieve wrinkles because when they insert the needle, it brings the "chi energy" to the area where the needle is inserted. I understand and believe in chi energy, but for some reason just had not made the move to try that.

However, if this person is for real and the accupuncturist was able to get rid of the lines above her lip as she said, I'm there! I will start interviewing accupuncturists tomorrow!

The reason you may be in luck is if I find one in Austin, not only can I give you a factual report, I can give you his name and number! How's that for a friend! Laughing

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:

I have just order Sothys Secrets Intensive Lip Care.

Winnie!! Shame on you What about your pledge not to spend? Shock Shock I know! Idea Its research for the good of the rest of us, right? Wink Your devotion to the "cause" is so appreciated. Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Nanapost,

Think nothing of it. I am always willing to help. Laughing Laughing

Well, I got rid of the lines above my lips. Now, I have to work on plumping up my lips. Must keep Mr. Winnie happy. Embarassed Embarassed

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Be sure to keep us posted Winnie! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I caved. Even after the "fair warning" about the active ingredients in Lip Injection, it was still #1 on my list (I guess it was the blurb I read in People about how much Cher loves it.....)

It did very little for me in the "plumping" department. I had high hopes, but all I experienced was a tingly feeling (not unlike a menthol chapstick type sensation) and maybe (but maybe not) some slight (perhaps imagined, wishful thinking) plumpness. I DO however, really like the texture of the lip gloss, it lasts and lasts, so I will continue to use because I like the look of it and I don't need to reapply often (and of course, I spent $17.50 on the tube.)

I did go to my local CVS and pick up Dream Lips as well. I was surprised how much it reminded me of my Jr High Bonnie Bell days, remember the "roller ball" applicator? I tried it once and then read the packaging. This product has a cumulative effect, so I will chime back in once I have given it a fair test. My initial impression wasn't entirely favorable, it smelled kind of "chemically" and seemed to wear off fairly quickly. I'll report after a couple of weeks. This one has a night tube as well as day tube.
Kathleen Bruegger
5% products discount

Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
I did buy the City Lips lipgloss, and it's pretty and works ok. My lips are kind of full anyway, but I use an oscillating toothbrush from Braun and that works great. Afterwards your lips are like Angelina Jolies...believe it or not!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:22 am      Reply with quote
deacon wrote:
I did go to my local CVS and pick up Dream Lips as well. I was surprised how much it reminded me of my Jr High Bonnie Bell days, remember the "roller ball" applicator?
Wait a minute, that wasn't Bonnie Bell!! It was Maybelline "Kissing Potion"!!! I had it in bubblegum, cherry and the spearmint flavor. Gosh, how old do I feel now?? Bonnie Bell had the immortal "Lip Smackers" in the big, fat twist-up tube (like a super-sized Chapstick)...the Dr. Pepper was my fave flavor.

Okay, enough reminiscing. Anya - my mom is still using the CityLips in the morning and at night. Even though she hasn't seen any effect, beyond the initial application when her lips plumped up significantly, she plans to continue using it because it's supposed to have a cummulative effect and the best results aren't supposed to be seen until after 28 continuous days of use. So...I'll report back on her results after the 28th day.

When I was at Target this weekend (they're the only place in Austin that carries the new cherry-vanilla Dr. Peppers!), I found a product called "MaxiLips" by Spa Sciences (in the "spa treatments" aisle over in the cosmetic area) for $14.99, and I got it for my mom. You're supposed to apply it twice a day, after washing your face but before putting on any other products (i.e.: moisturizers/makeup). Here's the instructions: "apply generously all over lip area." So now Mom is applying this BEFORE she slathers on the CityLips. We'll see what happens.

Judy Marshall wrote:
The reason you may be in luck is if I find one in Austin, not only can I give you a factual report, I can give you his name and number! How's that for a friend!
Judy, I'm hearing Dionne Warwick and Stevie Wonder, etc., singing "That's what friends are for..." Very Happy Let me know what happens with the accupuncturists! I have chronic migraines, so who knows: maybe I'll finally get around to having accupuncture for my headaches (God knows nothing else has worked) and get him/her to plump out my lip lines while I'm at it!! And then I can make an appointment for my mom.

Winnie - keep us posted on the Sothys Lip stuff!

Kathleen Bruegger wrote:
I use an oscillating toothbrush from Braun and that works great. Afterwards your lips are like Angelina Jolies...believe it or not!
But how long do the effects last?? I've noticed that after I've used my homemade lip scrub and brushed with the soft toothbrush, my lips look fuller and pinker too, but it fades almost immediately. Sad
Kathleen Bruegger
5% products discount

Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:33 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
deacon wrote:
I did go to my local CVS and pick up Dream Lips as well. I was surprised how much it reminded me of my Jr High Bonnie Bell days, remember the "roller ball" applicator?
Wait a minute, that wasn't Bonnie Bell!! It was Maybelline "Kissing Potion"!!! I had it in bubblegum, cherry and the spearmint flavor. Gosh, how old do I feel now?? Bonnie Bell had the immortal "Lip Smackers" in the big, fat twist-up tube (like a super-sized Chapstick)...the Dr. Pepper was my fave flavor.

Okay, enough reminiscing. Anya - my mom is still using the CityLips in the morning and at night. Even though she hasn't seen any effect, beyond the initial application when her lips plumped up significantly, she plans to continue using it because it's supposed to have a cummulative effect and the best results aren't supposed to be seen until after 28 continuous days of use. So...I'll report back on her results after the 28th day.

When I was at Target this weekend (they're the only place in Austin that carries the new cherry-vanilla Dr. Peppers!), I found a product called "MaxiLips" by Spa Sciences (in the "spa treatments" aisle over in the cosmetic area) for $14.99, and I got it for my mom. You're supposed to apply it twice a day, after washing your face but before putting on any other products (i.e.: moisturizers/makeup). Here's the instructions: "apply generously all over lip area." So now Mom is applying this BEFORE she slathers on the CityLips. We'll see what happens.

Judy Marshall wrote:
The reason you may be in luck is if I find one in Austin, not only can I give you a factual report, I can give you his name and number! How's that for a friend!
Judy, I'm hearing Dionne Warwick and Stevie Wonder, etc., singing "That's what friends are for..." Very Happy Let me know what happens with the accupuncturists! I have chronic migraines, so who knows: maybe I'll finally get around to having accupuncture for my headaches (God knows nothing else has worked) and get him/her to plump out my lip lines while I'm at it!! And then I can make an appointment for my mom.

Winnie - keep us posted on the Sothys Lip stuff!

Kathleen Bruegger wrote:
I use an oscillating toothbrush from Braun and that works great. Afterwards your lips are like Angelina Jolies...believe it or not!
But how long do the effects last?? I've noticed that after I've used my homemade lip scrub and brushed with the soft toothbrush, my lips look fuller and pinker too, but it fades almost immediately. Sad

That's a good idea too what you're doing. I tried(had a sample of a Lancome product) Juicy Tubes lip gloss. I actually use several kinds, love Revlons, but if you'll do what your doing now with your lips and then take a lip gloss maybe the one I recommended, just tap it onto your lips.I notice my lips plump up some. Nothing I think is going to stay all that long unless you get collagen injections.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:06 am      Reply with quote
I don't know if you can get it everywhere, but Sephora now has the new CityLips kit
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=DZHVPB4UZHSG5LAUCK5BXCQ?id=P81604&shouldPaginate=true which has four of the colored treatments/glosses plus the clear overnight treatment for $29.99 -- I picked it up for my mom on Friday. They're mini-sized, which allows you to try out some the colored glosses to decide which is your fave before you commit to buying the full-size tube. And in case anyone is wondering, the colored CityLips contains the exact-same formula as the clear treatment, just in case you think the colored versions aren't as "strong."

Anyway, just thought I'd pass this along!
moshimoshi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I've visited one of the nearby sephora stores this past weekend and stumbled onto their special November 7-14 sample offer. It includes

- True Star Body Lotion by Tommy Hilfiger
- Sephora Renversant Mascara
- Dessert Lip Gloss
- City Lips Smile

You can pick one of them up in the store or redeem online entering promotion code NOVSAMPLE at checkout with any purchase...

Thought I'd pass this on for anyone interested in getting a "taste" of it Wink
Caspers Mum

Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, I'm deathly allergic to peanuts/peanut butter, but when I'm having an anaphylactic reaction, my lips do swell-up. Not to mention also: my tongue, my throat, my eyes....

Hmmm ... maybe not the best method of achieving fuller-lips. Ya think?! Embarassed
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
Hey, I'm deathly allergic to peanuts/peanut butter, but when I'm having an anaphylactic reaction, my lips do swell-up. Not to mention also: my tongue, my throat, my eyes....Hmmm ... maybe not the best method of achieving fuller-lips. Ya think?! Embarassed
Reminds me of a conversation I heard on the radio the other day where they were talking about the lip-plumping craze. Some guy said the only 100%-method for attaining Angelina lips without collagen injections would be if someone punched you in the mouth!! Actually, I CAN attest that that method is quite effective -- unfortunately, I could live without the black and purple bruises that accompany it! Wink
Beeba
5% products discount

Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I found the dream lips at rite aide..$9.99. Very Happy I am not sure If I am allowed to use it just yet because of the peel. I already have full lips but somehow when I went for my consult I let the Dr talk me into restylane injections. Never again! For one thing its almost gone after a few weeks. Another problem is that it is not as smooth looking as I had expected as far as defining the lip line..kind of bumpy if you ask me. Well just glad its going away so soon. I will post my results with dream lips when I get a chance to try it.
Beck
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
I had Nufill injections about 2 years ago and they are almost as completely full today as they were when they were done. They say it's permanent because it somehow prompts the body to produce some substance that reduces with age. The injections cost me $600 and he did most of the areas that they do for Botox, plus the corners of the mouth, wrinkles above the mouth and as an afterthought convinced me to have the lips done.

The only area that stayed full was the lips. They said that for the wrinkles to improve, you have to have a series of injections where they build up a sort of network.

The MD who did mine had come out to the dayspa where I go and didn't ever return, so I just didn't have any more done for the other areas.

I almost thought my lips were too full, but my esthetician goes on and on about how beautiful they look.

You can research it by doing a search on Nufill. Don't try Nufill.com or you won't come up with anythng, just search with the word Nufill.

JUDY

5% products discount

Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Judy Thank you!
I will look around and see if this looks like something for me.
When I had restylane I was bruised badly and I looked pretty scary for about a week and I got cold sores from it. Did you have bruising from Nufill? Did it come out nice and smooth..and not hard like restylane?
These injections were very painfull..were the Nufill injections painful?
Sorry so many questions...I go tomorrow for the peel and boobs and would like to ask my Dr if she uses Nufill. I so appreciate all of your help.
Thanks again
Beck
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Beeba wrote:
Judy Thank you!
I will look around and see if this looks like something for me.
When I had restylane I was bruised badly and I looked pretty scary for about a week and I got cold sores from it. Did you have bruising from Nufill? Did it come out nice and smooth..and not hard like restylane?
These injections were very painfull..were the Nufill injections painful?
Sorry so many questions...I go tomorrow for the peel and boobs and would like to ask my Dr if she uses Nufill. I so appreciate all of your help.
Thanks again
Beck

I didn't experience brusing from Nufill injections and they weren't lumpy. The level of pain was just the same as getting any other injection. You might notice it a little more since lips are more sensitive than other places where you'd get injections, but not bad at all.

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Hey y'all! As I was stuck in traffic yesterday afternoon on my commute home, I happened to glance over to the side of the freeway and discover that a former Eckerds drugstore is now a CVS Pharmacy...dare I hope that they'll have the illusive "Dream Lips"?? I think I'm going to stop buy on my way home to check!

But first I have a question for those of you who have actually SEEN it in your local drugstore: is it only one tube of clear DreamLips, or does the package contain three formulas as shown on this webpage? http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/am1live/cat_item.html?prod=25583&media=G00786&days=XVQ) I was under the impression that it was just one tube of clear gel, but this seems to indicate that there's a day formula, a night formula and some kind of moisturizer/protector.... I'd just like to know what to expect when I head to the aforementioned CVS.

TIA,
Carrie
deacon
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:32 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Dream Lips. CVS sold it as a "seen on TV" product, two tubes were included. Both had the roller ball application, day = clear and fairly oily, night = pink grapefruit colored and hard to apply. The texture of the night formula was a lot more like lip balm, I wasn't sure whether it was coming out or not.

I haven't seen any noticeable improvement in the "fullness" of my lips, but it's been fun getting into the habit of keeping my lips under SOMETHING. I know they are not nearly as dry as they would be during this time of year.

I have also recently tried Lip Injection. This feels like it is doing something but for me at least, no plumping. Alas......
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |