Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Help me find the best brand for when I'm a trained therapist
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
julesee
5% products discount

Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Hello first to say i'm just loving this forum and in fact the whole site. I live in the UK, i'm 35 years old and in September i'm back off the college to study Holistic therapies and facials, so its all very exciting!

One of my aims for using this forum and site is too try and find a fantistic natural or organic brand to use for my facials once qualified. I'll be using Dr Hauschka (as after my college course i will do the Dr Hauuschka training) but I would also like to work as a mobile therapist. As Dr H doesn't allow me to go mobile, i'd love any suggestions for a fab natural brand.
These are lines i've looked at/sampled so far:
Jurlique (not bad)
Suki (wasn't impressed)
Weleda (no!)
Ren (only tried a face mask)

Plese help xxx

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Hello, julesee.
I would have looked into the two UK brandswww.theorganicpharmacy.com andwww.henrytianus.com. These brands are within the higher price range, but I think these are some of the most advanced organic cosmeceuticals on the market. I am quite impressed by the ingredients in those two brands.

Good luck with your studies! Smile

ETA: If the Henry Tianus-link does not work, you might want to google it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I would also look at Pevonia, they also have special beauty rituals as well for therapists. Smile
julesee
5% products discount

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you both for your advice, I will research into them and maybe ask them for some samples. I will say though all the brands that I mentioned were all very helpful and sent me some samples to try.

I'm really enjoying looking at all the different ingredients, they all vary quite a lot don't they. Thanks again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
how about Pier Auge? I heard its without synthetic preservatives.
vassbeaute
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Brands that i would look at include Pevonia, Jan Marini, organic pharmacy, Pier Auge, Environ and Yonka which all are beautiful to use in treatments. Im a therapist myself and have used these. My ultimate would be Karin Herzog which is amazing and the results are there to be seen. Good luck and let us know what u decided on.
julesee
5% products discount

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:49 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Vassbeaute, I've had a look at your suggestions and the Kiran Herzog does look interesting and not too pricey either. I'm going to call them and see if they will send me some samples.

Is it all natural though?

It would be an ideal choice as a lot of people, including myself, can't justify spending a fortune on either a facial or the products.
It's so hard trying to decide, I'm sure it will come to me as I work through my college course.

5% products discount

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:31 am      Reply with quote
Has anybody tried Triology?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Vote for Karin Herzog products - love the professional cleanser
julesee
5% products discount

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 am      Reply with quote
vassbeaute wrote:
Brands that i would look at include Pevonia, Jan Marini, organic pharmacy, Pier Auge, Environ and Yonka which all are beautiful to use in treatments. Im a therapist myself and have used these. My ultimate would be Karin Herzog which is amazing and the results are there to be seen. Good luck and let us know what u decided on.

Well i've taken the plunge and contacted Karin Herzog today. The man on the phone seemed very plesant and well informed and I think he is going to send me some samples to try on myself. I'll let you'll know what I think a bit later
hx32
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Vote for Jurlique products, they are very natural.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |