Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Decleor Whitening
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi
after some months with Dr.Hauschkas line my skin normalized.. I do need to get rid of some acnescars and beginning of lines on my foreheaed (I'm 30).
I saw an offer of Decleor Whitening(nightcream, tonic,cleansingcream and essence) and was wondering if somebody have any experience of them?
The other choice is to by a C-vitamin serium(15) and a separate eyecream (babor specialeyecream) while I already have a cleansingcream and tonic (dr. Hauschkas).
What do you think?
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I should add that my skin is quite dry
Mabsy

Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:54 am      Reply with quote
I don't have any experience with the Whitening range so I can't comment on that sorry but, regardless, I would probably go with the vitamin C serum actually. Vit C serums can dry out the skin a bit so you would need to make sure that you're using some sort of a moisture booster as well if you feel that your skin needs it. Both Cellex-C and Skinceuticals make a B5 hydration gel that is meant to be used over the C serums. Also, if you're not already doing so then starting to use sunblock would be very important as well.
jynkelbell

Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:54 am      Reply with quote
I'm currently using part of Decleor's Whitening range:
- the whitening essence oil
- vitamin c (comes in a box of 3 and each bottle is supposed to last for 10 days)
- brightening spot cream
- whitening night cream

the vitamin c -- there's definitely an immediate improvement in my skin texture- it looks more radiant and pores are tighter, as for the lightening effect, well, i still need to be more patient since I only started on it a week ago. I like the fact that it doesn't make my skin tighter or dryer, as some vit C products do, in fact i feel that i can go on without any moisturiser as my skin looks glowing.

after the vitamin c, i put on the whitening essence oil to maximise the effect of the whitening range, but only sparingly at night as it feels oily on my combination skin.

then it's the brightening spot cream which has a pleasant light fragrance. again, since it's only been 1 week since i have product, I can't say that my sunspots have lightened.

thereafter, it's moisturiser and sunscreen for me. i will try to post the result in another 2 months to see if it works on asian combination skin.

so far i've tried the much acclaimed skinceutical phyto+ (the green liquid) for 3 months now but it doesn't help at all. the unpleasant smell and colour don't make the experience any better.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that these decleor lightening products i'm using will work! well even if it doesn't, i know that my skin texture will definitely improve with the vitamin c.
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Hrrm actually I don not wear sun block (i always mean to do but then …)My foundation has sun block 15 so that is always something. Do you have any good cream with sun block recommendations?
Hmm difficult with Vit C..My skin got quite bad last year when I used a fruit acid Sad treatment so I am afraid that I will get a reaction also with the Vit C…
Mabsy

Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:48 am      Reply with quote
I like Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture SPF15 and Kosmea Moisturising Lotion SPF30+. I don't think you can get the Kosmea outside of Australia though. If you do a search on the EDS forums you might be able to find some more recommendations.
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Ok I made my decision….
I go for the Vit. C 15 and Dermalogica’s Microfoliant!
The sun factor cream will have to wait for next month otherwise I will have some explanations to do for my husband… Embarassed

But I’m turning 30 on Saturday Sad so a small preset for myself is in order I guess…
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:45 am      Reply with quote
I just placed my order!
skincentuals Vit C 15
Dermalogica Soothing Protection Spray
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Dermalogica Sheer Moisture ( thank's for the advice Mabsy!)
I will keep you updated ! Very Happy
Mabsy

Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Good choices! I hope all those products work out well for you. I haven't tried the soothing spray (would love to hear your comments on it once you try it) but I have (or have had) the other products you bought and I like them all Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |