Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone tried Ageoff?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
TheShadow
5% products discount

Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
I just heard a commercial for this wonder pill, and am naturally skeptical.

http://www.ageoff.com/home.php

Anyone used it?
havana8

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried it but the claims certainly sound appealing:
    AGEOFF is a new youth re-activating nutricosmetic pill featuring NU-100(TM) Technology that is clinically proven to re-activate youth and increase DNA repair by 12%. DNA repair is considered by leading medical authorities, including Dr. Noah Scheinfeld MD (Professor of Dermatology at Columbia University) to be the future of internal anti-ageing. The NU-100 technology is also clinically proven, based on research at the University of Kansas, to significantly reduce body fat levels and prevent muscle tissue breakdown. This benefit ultimately increases skin firmness and alleviates a phenomenon known as lose skin syndrome (LSS). Furthermore, AGEOFF is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by 54% and improve skin moisture and elasticity by 52% based on clinical research conducted at Osaka City University.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pwwi/is_200802/ai_n21414383

The before and after shot of the under eye/crow's feet areas actually looked improved on the model.
http://www.ageoff.com/home.php
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
At least now instead of typing sagging jowls I can type LSS.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
I learned about AGEOFF on the internet while researching for information for a nursing essay on aging theories. AGEOFF was a ‘one stop shopping’ as it had all the ingredients plus more that I was looking for in my interest in protecting the mitochondria. I followed the recommendations of taking the AGEOFF pills twice daily, began exercising (aerobic and resistance) three to four times a week. My diet remained about the same as I maintained healthy choices. The initial positive change I noticed was a weight loss of about 5 pounds per month. After three months, I noticed less wrinkles or crepe ness especially on my neck, less cellulite on the back of my legs and an overall increased skin tone such as the jowls on my face seem to be decreasing.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:46 am      Reply with quote
vitalityguru wrote:
I learned about AGEOFF on the internet while researching for information for a nursing essay on aging theories. AGEOFF was a ‘one stop shopping’ as it had all the ingredients plus more that I was looking for in my interest in protecting the mitochondria. I followed the recommendations of taking the AGEOFF pills twice daily, began exercising (aerobic and resistance) three to four times a week. My diet remained about the same as I maintained healthy choices. The initial positive change I noticed was a weight loss of about 5 pounds per month. After three months, I noticed less wrinkles or crepe ness especially on my neck, less cellulite on the back of my legs and an overall increased skin tone such as the jowls on my face seem to be decreasing.

Vitalityguru are you still using Ageoff? If so, can you post your progress?
sylvitay
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Catchy name and weight loss, sounds winning, what will they come up with next!
vitalityguru

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Yes - I've used AGEOFF since it was first released. There are not many product that have human clinical research to support DNA repair in the human body - AGEOFF seems to be based on some very solid research which impressed me. They have right to use of AC-11 - A DNA repair technology that was first located in the Peruvian Amazon Rain forest. The other thing I have noticed with AGEOFF is a stay lean even when my diet isn't exactly perfect - I big PLUS for me. I'll keep you posted but so far so good! Smile
simonalubabovich

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
AC-11 is pretty impressive -- its DNA repair properties are amazing
vitalityguru

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:20 am      Reply with quote
I looked into this AGEOFF formula further and even called there call centre to check some specifics on the formula (1-877-3-AGEOFF) - They were quite helpful! Was quite impressed with how open they were - Probably because they have a patent on the composition and use. The formula not only provides the clinically proven level of AC-11 but also includes the following key ingredients per daily dosage:

1) Tran-Resveratrol - 50mg (this is quite good and is in active TRANS form which is very important)
2) Pomegranate Seed Extract (40% ellagic acid) - 120mg [exact level of ellagic acid from research that showed DNA protective effects against environmental and chemical toxins - We have a few of those surrounding us these days!]
3) AC-11 Uncaria Tomentosa Alkaloid-Free Extract (8% CAE's) - 250mg [As mentioned before, provides exact level from research conducted at the University of Lund by Dr. Ronald Pero that showed increase in human DNA repair - We want DNA repair always on high gear!]
4) Coleus Forskolii Root (20% forskolin) - 250mg [Exact level of forskolin shown at the University of Kansas to dramatically reduce body-fat and increase skin firmness and muscle tone - NOTE - SUBJECTS LOST 9.9lbs, THAT 4.5KG IN 12 WEEKS - COULD NOT BELEIVE THIS! THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!]
5) Panax Koren Ginseng (10% Ginsenoside) - 160mg [exact level of ginsenoside shown in human research to decrease mental fatigue and increase energy levels]
6) Brzillian Che-De-Bugre Leaf (10:1 extract) - 60mg [Could not find the research but this is the most potent extract you can get and the natives of Brazil have used this for centuries to increase energy and smooth out appearance of fat deposit under the skin - ah ha - Cellulite!]
7) Hawaian Deep-Red Microalgae (1.5% Astaxanthin) - 300mg [Provide the exact level of Astaxanthin shown in solid clinical research conducted in Japan to Reduce wrinkle appearance and improve skin health parameters - This is the king of skin health antioxidants based on the research!]
8) Tibet Green Tea Extract (98% Polyphenols, 75% Catechins, 45% EGCG) - 600mg [Provides the exact level of a unique catechin called EGCG that not only protects skin from free radical and photo damage but also is the clinical level shown to dramatically increases 24-hour calorie burning (increase metabolism) supporting weight loss potential]
9) Rhodiola Root Extract - 170mg [Provides exact level of Rosavin and Salidrosides clinically shown to reduce stress and anxiety - Yes the research is conclusive stress destroys skin appearance and health but this also provide a nice calming effect in the formula - Very nice!

Last but not lease this formula even contains over 100% of the RDI of all the best anti-ageing vitamins and minerals - Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Selenium, Zinc, B6, B12, Folic Acid and B3. A nice finishing touché that ensures there are no key vitamins or mineral deficiencies that may speed up ageing or decrease optimal body function.

As someone who keeps a close eye on every product on the market as well as new products entering the market, this formula by far trumps anything else available today. I know how much these ingredients costs at those dosages and based on the 30-day supply price offered on their website this is a no-brainer to be using daily if you are interested in preventing and/or reversing internal and external ageing.

VG
SSIGA

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:19 am      Reply with quote
VitalityGuru,

Are you still using the product? I've recently ordered AgeOff, but have yet to receive it. I'm wondering if you have continued to use it... I've read great things about it from Rosina on the Middle Ageless web, but I always like to hear from as many other people as possible about their experience with a product. Please let me know if you continue to take AgeOff and if it is still effective.
Thank you.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi - I'm not doubting what you've written but you are a brand new member and posting rather vigorously on a new product (to EDS). Some here get rather skeptical when that happens. I've been curious about this product. I love Rosina and her blog (middle ageless) and have considered trying this based on her experiences. I hope you and others will continue to post results.

How many months do you need of the product to actually see something happen? TIA. ~Sis

vitalityguru wrote:
I looked into this AGEOFF formula further and even called there call centre to check some specifics on the formula (1-877-3-AGEOFF) - They were quite helpful! Was quite impressed with how open they were - Probably because they have a patent on the composition and use. The formula not only provides the clinically proven level of AC-11 but also includes the following key ingredients per daily dosage:

1) Tran-Resveratrol - 50mg (this is quite good and is in active TRANS form which is very important)
2) Pomegranate Seed Extract (40% ellagic acid) - 120mg [exact level of ellagic acid from research that showed DNA protective effects against environmental and chemical toxins - We have a few of those surrounding us these days!]
3) AC-11 Uncaria Tomentosa Alkaloid-Free Extract (8% CAE's) - 250mg [As mentioned before, provides exact level from research conducted at the University of Lund by Dr. Ronald Pero that showed increase in human DNA repair - We want DNA repair always on high gear!]
4) Coleus Forskolii Root (20% forskolin) - 250mg [Exact level of forskolin shown at the University of Kansas to dramatically reduce body-fat and increase skin firmness and muscle tone - NOTE - SUBJECTS LOST 9.9lbs, THAT 4.5KG IN 12 WEEKS - COULD NOT BELEIVE THIS! THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!]
5) Panax Koren Ginseng (10% Ginsenoside) - 160mg [exact level of ginsenoside shown in human research to decrease mental fatigue and increase energy levels]
6) Brzillian Che-De-Bugre Leaf (10:1 extract) - 60mg [Could not find the research but this is the most potent extract you can get and the natives of Brazil have used this for centuries to increase energy and smooth out appearance of fat deposit under the skin - ah ha - Cellulite!]
7) Hawaian Deep-Red Microalgae (1.5% Astaxanthin) - 300mg [Provide the exact level of Astaxanthin shown in solid clinical research conducted in Japan to Reduce wrinkle appearance and improve skin health parameters - This is the king of skin health antioxidants based on the research!]
Cool Tibet Green Tea Extract (98% Polyphenols, 75% Catechins, 45% EGCG) - 600mg [Provides the exact level of a unique catechin called EGCG that not only protects skin from free radical and photo damage but also is the clinical level shown to dramatically increases 24-hour calorie burning (increase metabolism) supporting weight loss potential]
9) Rhodiola Root Extract - 170mg [Provides exact level of Rosavin and Salidrosides clinically shown to reduce stress and anxiety - Yes the research is conclusive stress destroys skin appearance and health but this also provide a nice calming effect in the formula - Very nice!

Last but not lease this formula even contains over 100% of the RDI of all the best anti-ageing vitamins and minerals - Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Selenium, Zinc, B6, B12, Folic Acid and B3. A nice finishing touché that ensures there are no key vitamins or mineral deficiencies that may speed up ageing or decrease optimal body function.

As someone who keeps a close eye on every product on the market as well as new products entering the market, this formula by far trumps anything else available today. I know how much these ingredients costs at those dosages and based on the 30-day supply price offered on their website this is a no-brainer to be using daily if you are interested in preventing and/or reversing internal and external ageing.

VG

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Hi - I'm not doubting what you've written but you are a brand new member and posting rather vigorously on a new product (to EDS). Some here get rather skeptical when that happens. I've been curious about this product. I love Rosina and her blog (middle ageless) and have considered trying this based on her experiences. I hope you and others will continue to post results.

How many months do you need of the product to actually see something happen? TIA. ~Sis

Not sure vitalityguru will answer you, Sis, as they posted back in 12 of 2009! Very Happy
SSIGA

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi,Sister Sweets,
Yes, I am a new member, but I was only asking if Vitality Guru was still using the product. I am not promoting the product. I just wanted additional feedback from Vitality Guru if she/he is still around, other than that provided by Rosina. Have you looked at Rosina? She doesn't have any wrinkles, she's tiny, she's exercises a lot and eats very healthy food. I mean, how could she even notice improvement when I can't see what there is to improve!!! I wanted a response from a "normal" person who has wrinkles, is overweight, and eats poorly like I do! (However, with a name like Vitality Guru, I'm not sure the "normal" would apply to her/him either!) By the way, I just discovered Essential Day Spa forums and Middle Ageless last year. I don't have much input, but I read a lot from all of you and appreciate your insight and experience. I am a regular middle aged person who is not affiliated with any product or company that sells these types of products or skincare.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I hope you will let us know how it goes for you with the Ageoff. It does sound really good. I know what you mean about Rosina and I've also found her to be a helpful poster and direct in her comments about products. I've followed many of her suggestions and been very satisfied.

SSIGA wrote:
Hi,Sister Sweets,
Yes, I am a new member, but I was only asking if Vitality Guru was still using the product. I am not promoting the product. I just wanted additional feedback from Vitality Guru if she/he is still around, other than that provided by Rosina. Have you looked at Rosina? She doesn't have any wrinkles, she's tiny, she's exercises a lot and eats very healthy food. I mean, how could she even notice improvement when I can't see what there is to improve!!! I wanted a response from a "normal" person who has wrinkles, is overweight, and eats poorly like I do! (However, with a name like Vitality Guru, I'm not sure the "normal" would apply to her/him either!) By the way, I just discovered Essential Day Spa forums and Middle Ageless last year. I don't have much input, but I read a lot from all of you and appreciate your insight and experience. I am a regular middle aged person who is not affiliated with any product or company that sells these types of products or skincare.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:02 am      Reply with quote
I will let you know! It shipped from somewhere in Canada on Friday - and I live in southern Georgia, U.S.A. - But I too am excited about it and will try to follow it exactly so I can report fairly.
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I would question any product that claims to repair DNA....
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:57 am      Reply with quote
I tried this a few years ago when if first was on theshoppingchannel in Canada.

I just found it waaaaaay too hard on my stomach. I was very nauseated when taking the pills, even with food. (usually my stomach is quite strong, do not usually have issues). Smile
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,
Just wanted to make a comment about expectations from any supplement. In the AgeOff literature, it does say that you should exercise and eat healthily. Nothing will make you lose weight retain/tone muscle if you don't work at it to a degree. It isn't a miracle drug, it just assists in the process of becoming and staying in shape. I did lose a lot of body fat. Perhaps too much.

Also, regarding the comment about not trusting anything that "claims" to repair DNA, I have read through several of the studies undertaken by Dr. Ronald Pero while at Lund University. The man has worked with carboxy-alkyl esters for well over a decade. They are shown in several in vivo studies to effect an increase in DNA repair following radiation damage. Most of these were on rat DNA, and one measured human white blood cell count. The repair noted was due to increased activity of DNA repair enzymes, which repair the 1 million + nicks in the DNA strands that we incur daily as a result of oxygen radicals and other forms of damage. The repair enzymes were noted to increase activity by (as I recall) somewhere between 8 and 15%, with a mean of about 12%.

To achieve this repair level, you would also have to take DNA Essentials at a rate of three tabs daily for 4-6 weeks and then drop back to 1 or 2 tabs daily (1 tab if you are also taking AgeOff). Hope that helps!

Here are a couple of articles (the first is an interview, and easier to read):

http://www.drpasswater.com/nutrition_library/pero.htm

Aqueous extract of Uncaria tomentosa
The aqueous extract of Uncaria tomentosa (previously named C-Med-100 and now renamed AC-11), an extract of cat's claw, appears to enhance the normal repair of cyclobutyl pyrimidine dimers following UVB exposure. The observed reduction in oxidative DNA damage (8-hydroxyguanine and strand breaks) is possibly the result of enhanced base excision repair or an inherent antioxidant effect, or both.
Reduced non-melanoma skin cancer following topical application of AC-11 in hairless mice (an unpublished study) is likely from a reduced dimer burden. Decreased dimers - decreased p53 mutations - decreased actinic ketatosis - decreased malignancies.
The DNA data in humans has been supplemented with two animal studies in which the effects of known DNA damaging agents were compared in AC-11-treated and control animals.
In the first study of AC-11, 8 daily doses of 40 mg/kg or 80 mg/kg of AC-11 were administered to 20 rats (an additional 10 rats served as controls) by gavage for 8 weeks. Half the animals from each group were exposed to 12 Gy whole body radiation (137Cs source) and allowed 3 hours to repair in vivo before DNA damage was assessed. AC-11-treated animals almost completely repaired single-strand DNA breaks (p < 0.05) for both AC-11 doses compared to untreated animals. Double-strand DNA breaks were substantially fewer in animals treated with 40 mg/kg/day of AC-11 and significantly (p < 0.05) fewer in animals treated with 80 mg/kg/day of AC-11 compared to untreated animals [48, 49].
In the second study, 9 daily doses of 40 mg/kg or 80 mg/kg of AC-11 were administered orally to 8 rats (4 at each dose) 24 hours after the last of three 2 mg/kg intraperitoneal doses of doxorubicin. Four animals received doxorubicin only. Animals treated with 80 mg/kg of AC-11 had significantly (p < 0.05) reduced DNA damage in the form of single-strand DNA breaks [48, 49].
More recently Pero reported on the combination of a cat's claw water extract (AC-11, carboxy alkyl esters = active ingredients) plus medicinal mushroom extracts (Cordyceps sinensis, Grifola blazei, Grifolafrondosa, Trametes versicolor and Ganoderma lucidum, polysaccharides = active ingredients) plus nicotinamide plus zinc into a formulation designed to optimize different modes of immunostimulatory action in 14 subjects treated for 4 weeks and found patient experienced reduced pain, reduced fatigue, weight loss and a reduced presence of DNA damage in peripheral blood assessed by (8-OH) guanine DNA adducts and elevation in serum protein thiols [50].
The mechanism for AC-11 activity has yet to be fully defined; however, research in humans and in human living skin equivalents shows that AC-11 reduces erythema and blistering after ultraviolet exposure. AC-11 significantly enhanced the repair, but not the formation, of
cyclobutyl pyrimidine dimers (TT-dimers) in human living skin equivalents exposed to UV-B light [51, 52].
In a study of 5 healthy volunteers aged 35 to 55 year old taking 350 mg/day of AC-11 orally for 4 weeks, 8-hydroxyguanine levels were significantly (p < 0.05) decreased. The beneficial effect was noted to persist 2 weeks after therapy was discontinued. [53]
Another study reported a significant (p < 0.05) decrease in DNA single-strand breaks following peroxide-induced DNA damage in monocytes of healthy volunteers who received 8 weeks of AC-11 at 350 mg/day [54].
Pero et al. assessed oxidative DNA damage in 14 volunteers, most of whom (more than 75 %) had chronic diseases, and reported that 9 of the 14 volunteers had decreased 8-hydroxyguanine DNA adducts after 400 mg of AC-11 per day for 4 weeks. Finally, in a in a single-blind, right side-left side, beach sun exposure pilot study that included 42 healthy volunteers there were dramatic and significant (p < 0.0001) reductions in erythema and blistering in volunteers who applied 0.5 percent topical AC-11 with an SPF-15 sunscreen when compared to the group who just applied an SPF-15 sunscreen [55].
In 2001 Sheung[78] did a study involving 12 men and women. He divided them into 3 groups (one placebo, one 250 mg of AC-11 daily and one of AC-11 350 mg daily) for 8 consecutive weeks. DNA damage was induced by a standard dose of H2O2 was measured 3 times before supplementation and 3 times after the supplementation during the last 3 weeks of the 8 week-supplement period. Supplement groups (250 and 350 mg/day) experienced statistically significant decreases of DNA damage and simultaneous increases of DNA repair versus men and women taking placebo.
In 2006 Mammone treated skin cultures with 5 mg/mL C-Med-100 or without 5 mg/mL C-Med-100 [80]. The cultures where then irradiated with 0-100 mJ/cm2 UVB, and microscopically analyzed for necrosis and the level of pyrimidine dimers using immunofluorescent TT-dimer antibody staining. It was found that co-incubation of keratinocytes with C-Med-100 reduced skin cell death from UV exposure likely related to an increase of DNA repair.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to add here that I have a few refs regarding the DNA repair is anyone wants to know more. I have just read that Vitality Guru posting. That's the "old" formula. There is a newer caffeine free version that I use.

Also, the poster who implied I was somehow not "normal" (lol) let me assure you I am. After I hit 52, I put on weight just like the rest of womankind, but it gradually departed with a bit of work. Also, I have crepey skin above the crease in my arms, pores that are larger than I'd like, nasty looking feet and poorly styled hair. I'm getting my teeth recrowned. I guess it all depends on one's level of commitment to being healthy and finding happiness and having that reflect on the outside. It's not about being slim or wrinkle free. I see beautiful women all the time who carry weight and have wrinkles but their inner beauty shines through. Conversely, I know some really ugly "beautiful people."

On my Facebook page (Professional one accessed from my blog) are a few comments from people who are finding AgeOff a little slow working for them (or perhaps in terms of weight loss, it won't ever work for them). I don't think anything works for everyone except for desire and darned hard work.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to keep jumping back here. I'm a bit disjointed in my thoughts this morning. Just wanted to let everyone know that I was looking for carboxy-alkyl esters way before I saw AgeOff on Dragon's Den (and I'd never seen it on TSC as I never watch that show). I'd read a few articles on CAEs' DNA repair capabilities. DNA repair is something I've been following on/in various immortality forums and papers. When I heard the presentation, I immediately got in touch with the company and ordered. I would also have done so if someone came up with Sierra's TA-65 for significantly less than $8,000 a year. (Terraternals has a version that is way cheaper but I'm not confident as yet of their studies.) I am also using a skin cream with CAEs. I can't see any difference as I am using it to prevent or hold off wrinkles rather than correct them. There's a wealth of sound science happening out there (and a lot of garbage too).

Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Antonia Rosina,
I think you are absolutely fabulous looking - and I meant no disparagement whatsover when I said you were "not normal" - it was meant as a compliment! I appreciate and admire the work you've done to maintain your appearance - and in fact you are my inspiration to lose weight, improve my skin, and my health in general. I understand I'll have to diet and exercise when I start the AgeOff. I appreciate your knowledge of the science involved in health and skin care. Your blog, and the input from everyone on the Essential Day Spa forum, has motivated me to start taking care of myself. And since there is room for LOTS of improvement, things can only get better for me! I'll keep you and others here at EDS updated as I reinvent myself. (I also ordered the book you recommended on your website.)
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
@SSGA Very Happy No, I didn't take it badly. "Antonia Rosina" is what my mother used to call me when I was naughty by the way. Thanks for the kind remarks. That is very kind of you and I am always THRILLED when someone actually tells me they learned soemthing or the other from my blog. I learn a lot here on EDS. The main thing I am learning is that benefits only come from studying and trial/error. What makes one person's skin look dull may not be what makes another person's look dull.

As an aside and off topic, I've been adding pineapple to my purple smoothies, the logic being if you can halt some glycation with carnosine and benfotiamine, and of course no sugar, and break down any cross linking that may result anyway with the bromelain in pineapple, then that's likely to really help the skin and the rest of you. I love these little experiments!

I hope AgeOff works for you (or "with" you) which is a better concept I think.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if this can be purchased in the UK or Europe? I really want to give this a try, but can't seem to find a distributor.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Just got my supply today finally after ordering 2 months ago!!!!
There international ordering is not good. I ended up emailing the CEO Ryann who was fantastically helpful and got a new order out because the woman who took my order couldn't understand my Australian accent!!
Anyhoo very excited to try this product and will keep you posted

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I started this experiment exactly a month ago. Inspired by Antonia's enthusiasm and deep knowledge of all the components.
(THANK YOU ANTONIA !!!)

I've got 3 bottles of DNAessentials , 3 bottles of AgeOff and 1 serum.
Sadly, my face didn't like the serum. It made me breakout after 3 days of using it. I really tried to make it work for me applying it twice a day during 3 weeks. No use.
I think it was the first time i saw pimples inside of my brows Smile My face immediately cleared up when i switched back to my PC serum.

Anyway, my plan was to take DNAessentials 2 pills a day for 14-16 days, than move to 1 pill a day until i finish all 3 bottles.
After that start with AgeOff 2 pills twice a day as instructed.

Obviously, i can't see any results yet, but, unlike Antonia, i do have wrinkles and some dark spots and some beginning sagging here and there. That said, if any kind of improvement happens - i should definitely notice it.

Hoping for the best Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |