Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The LED Questionnaire Thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Like many of you I've been following the ever popular LED threads on the board. As there are so many pages to read through (one has over eighty pages and counting) I thought it would be a good idea to start this, The LED Questionnaire Thread. That way there's something simple, clear-cut and easy to refer back to - and because the LEDs have generated so much excitement, I wanna see what results you have all been getting Smile

Be as descriptive or as simple with your answers as you like. I'll look forward to your replies. Thank you!

What brand have you been using?

What were your first impressions of using the LED device?

How long have you been using it so far?

What is your routine? How do you use it?

What benefits did you hope to gain when you started?

What benefits, if any, did you actually get?

Do you think you will keep using the LED device?

Would you recommend it to a friend?

Do you think it was worth your money? If you could go back in time, would you buy it again?

Were there any downsides?

And finally...

What else can you think of to say about this product or your experience?
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
143 people have looked at this thread, so I know you're out there and interested Laughing
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, by the way. If you don't want to you don't have to answer all the questions. Run with it, play with it, dooooo it Wink

I'm going to buy mine (possibly a Baby Quasar unless responses persuade me otherwise) in a few weeks when I've saved up the money. I'll let you know how it goes when I do...
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
What brand have you been using? red led/IR unit made by LEDman approx. $125.
What were your first impressions of using the LED device? you get what you pay for. Smile How long have you been using it so far? about a month,but not every other dayWhat is your routine? How do you use it? wash face,hold light to skin for several minutes.
What benefits did you hope to gain when you started? improvements as described by Kassy & pain reliefWhat benefits, if any, did you actually get?
some pain relief but I need to use on a regular basis to see improvements in facial skin
Do you think you will keep using the LED device? yes
Would you recommend it to a friend? not yet

Do you think it was worth your money? If you could go back in time, would you buy it again?
cant fairly judge yet.
I still am going to save for a Prolight.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
What brand have you been using? - ProLight Red, ProLight Amber

What were your first impressions of using the LED device?
It is not the first LED device I used. So compared to my other devices, I got a good product.

How long have you been using it so far?
About seven months.

What is your routine? How do you use it?
Once a week on clean skin

What benefits did you hope to gain when you started?
To maintain my skin at least at a current level, possibly get “fresher” look, and for medical purposes when suited

What benefits, if any, did you actually get?
–I got what I expected. Right now I am happy with the devices.

Do you think you will keep using the LED device? - Absolutely

Would you recommend it to a friend? - Yes

Do you think it was worth your money? If you could go back in time, would you buy it again? - Yes

Bigger size would be helpful. But when I had bigger and weaker device (DPL), although it was beneficial, and convenient to use, I still switched completely to my current device. There is a balance between size/efficiency/price

And finally...

What else can you think of to say about this product or your experience?
I like that treatment time is short, and there are no daily treatments required.
Keep expectations realistic, LED devices are beneficial, and as with anything else it is good to be persistent to get results. And results vary from individual to individual. It does matter how powerful is the device, and more powerful, better designed devices could be pricier.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |