Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
looking for a aluminium/paraben free deodrant...........
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:39 am      Reply with quote
spray..that is effective. any recommendatons pls? thanks!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Dr Mist Body Hygiene Flotation Fluid Spray!
Ingrd: Treated water, potassium sulphate, sodium chloride,
If you do a search here it will give you all the info re: buying it.
It works on everything from axillae to stinky feet!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
I used Decleor's Spa tonic
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-arome-spa-tonic--p_3829.htm
You can get it on EDS. Idea It is a bit pricey but smell is gorgeous and I have not tried anything like that since.
Monica34
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE Jason deodorant solid stick in aloe - it uses zinc to prevent odor and smells nice and fresh.
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I use an odor stone. It looks like a big chunk of white quartz or something; you wet it and wipe it where you need it.

It creates an alkaline enviroment on your skin which kills bad bacteria and the smell they create. (Fresh sweat doesn't smell if you're healthy. If you have bacteria on your skin or the sweat is left on your skin, then you will smell.)

The odor stone doesn't work for everyone, but it works great for me.
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
DEODORANT STONES

100% PURE - A NATURAL BODY DEODORANT

for

Men and Women

Who Care About their Bodies and their Environment

YES IT WORKS...This Deodorant Stone is the first body deodorant on the market your entire family will find to be the most effective deodorant they will ever use. Men. women and teens all love it! The Deodorant Stone is over 300% more effective than commercial deodorants and yet, it is 100% pure and natural. The Deodorant Stone does not contain any harsh chemicals, perfumes, oils, emulsified alcohol. or propellants It is made from potassium sulfate and other mineral salts which are crystallized over; period of months, then hand shaped and smoothed contains no aluminum chlorohydrate). Our stone is not sticky or greasy. will not stain clothing, irritate your skin, or leak in your suitcase. It is the finest product on the market today and best Of all IT WORKS!

HOW IT WORKS...The Deodorant Stone is not a cover-up nor does it clog pores. The Deodorant Stone actually inhibits bacterial growth on your body This bacterial growth Is what causes body odor. So by eliminating this odor-causing bacteria. we have eliminated body odor The Stone attacks the problem not the results of the problem. The Stone does not have perfume that only covers one odor with another artificial odor like some sprays or powders. The Deodorant Stone leaves an invisible layer of protection that prevents odor-causing bacteria from forming and leaves you feeling fresh and clean all through the day.

EASY TO USE...After bath or shower while body is still damp, simply Stone to areas that need protection. (in the same manner as you would use roll-on). If body is dry, wet Stone with water then apply Make sure the entire area is covered. Remember, the Deodorant Stone eliminates unpleasant odor-causing bacteria from forming RINSE AFTER USING.

ECONOMICAL...As if the mere fact that this is finest deodorant available on the market today wasn't enough of a reason for you to buy, how about this. One of these Deodorant Stones is equivalent to about 12 cans of deodorant sprays. One Stone lasts months, up to a year. For only pennies a day you receive maximum protection at a fraction of the cost of commercial deodorant.

HISTORY.. .It was from the beautiful Far East. from the Land of the King and I, that we found this marvelous and most effective Deodorant Crystal. It seems that for centuries the people from this far-away land have been using this pure and natural crystal as a body deodorant to help rid themselves of all body odors and to keep fresh as the ocean breeze. The Stone is not a new-found discovery but as old as life itself. Nature's basic ingredients provide these Asian people with protection from body odors. We now offer this same basic natural protection to you, Sometimes gong back to basics is best. Once you try this Crystal Deodorant Stone. you will understand why people who use it, love it.

YAY google! Dancing
littlepea
5% products discount

Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I've been looking for an effective deodorant (and maybe a anti-perspirant) without aluminium for years.

The aluminium ingredients make my armpits itch like crazy and then if I'm really lucky the skin starts to flake off Sad But I do perspire alot, especially if I'm stressed or nervous which is often!

Over the years I have tried Jasons, Toms of Maine, Kiss My Face, PitRok and other crystal types, Bionsen and so many others I can't remember the names of and TBH none of them have worked consistently for me. I can have a few good days and then I have a bad day and the armpits of my clothes are soaked through and I smell Crying or Very sad

At the moment I'm using Clarins Eau Dynamisante Deodorant which smells nice and works I'd say 50% of the time which is good going for me but it's not cheap. If you don't sweat much then I would definitely recommend it.
Andrea01
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
I like Jason, NewCo or Aubrey's Organics
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |