Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Used Obagi 3 years ago but stopped yet decided to try again
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there:

I'm new here, but not on Obagi system. I tried it 3 years ago (on my own and never consulted a Dr.) and had fantastic results. Too bad I completely stopped it more than a year ago. Well, I finally decided to resume Obagi and intend to stick to it for the rest of my life (if there are no negative surprises). Needless to say you all know why I come back at the end.

The big difference now is my skin no longer reacts to this system as it did before. I had severe burning the first night I put it on more than 3 years ago, but I'm not feeling anything this time (today is the first day). I concluded for sure this is because my skin has built up some resistance after the past use. Did anyone have similar experience as I did? I'm afraid this thing would not work for me anymore if my skin is not reacting as it should.

I use the complete Nu-Derm system. I'm not using retin A. I achieved great results last time without it.

Any thoughts, tips, and sharing of your own experiences would be greatly appreciated to set my mind at ease. I'm hoping that I have not wasted my money this time Sad
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
My advice would be to get the Tretinoin and use it with the Nu Derm. That is how Nu Derm is supposed to be used, with Tretinoin. You will definitely have a reaction again if you add that in, and probably much better results than the first time you used the Nu Derm!
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Snakebaby,

Congrats on starting the Nu Derm.

Rileygirl is right - and that the Blender is meant to be used with tretinoin cream. But, the combo can be a bit strong for some individuals.

However, just remember, a burning sensation is not always something you need to get results. I don't think that your skin has necessarily built up a resistance to the Nu Derm - esp. not after a 3 year break. But, it *could* be that you have some environmental/life changes that could account for the difference in your reaction this time around. It could be you were exfoliating more last time - or you may have some other products that have "toughened" up your dermis.

Since today is your first day back on the Nu Derm, I would definitely give things a chance and see if the system gives you some good results. You've spent a good chunk of money - so it's worth it to give it a fair shot, I think. Maybe you'll be really lucky - and get great results with no burning sensation! Very Happy
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you both very much for such a prompt reply.

I'll ask my Doctor for the Tretinoin prescription. Last time I bought it only 6 months after I was already on the system simply because I heard that Tretinoin has anti-aging effects, not because it's related to peeling. I remember the strength was 0.1%. The reason I got that higher strength was because the doctor said it would be the same using less high strength vs. use more of the lower strength prescription. At that time the higher one cost only $10 more (about $50 in total only) than the lower one, so I went for the higher strength.

I'm wondering if you have any input here based on your own experience and/or advice from your own doctors?

The Blender I purchased doesn't contain hydroquinone. It might be one of the reasons my reaction wasn't noticeable. Now I especially believe it has to be the case because just a moment ago I applied "sunfader" and I immediately began to feel the consistent burning sensation. It's been 45 minutes and I can still feel it, though not as strong. I probably should've purchased the blender with hydroquinone at first place. I totally forgot that my skin should be able to tolerate this system much better.

Enough rambling. Looking forward to hearing something from you soon. Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:46 am      Reply with quote
snakebaby, when I first use Nu derm system without Tretinoin (I never consulted with Dr either), I didn't feel anything and my face wasn't peeling at all. Thus I cried for help in this forum and Rileygirl recommended to use Tretinoin cream and Yes,,,..it works...I am on maintenance stage , now. My skin looks great!!!
Just stick to it and you will get a good result.. Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:35 am      Reply with quote
snakebaby, if you are after getting rid of pigmentation problems, you need the Blender with the Hydroquinone. Also, just be careful with the Sunfader. There have been a lot of people who have had reactions from that particular product in the form of rashes, itching, etc. So, if you develop any of the above after using the sunfader, I would suggest switching to the regular Obagi sunscreen. Just FYI!
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:56 am      Reply with quote
YOu have to use the Retin-A with the Obagi system. And to stop 3 years ago and start again, well, it is a big "no-no" for me. After you achieve the result, you need to maintain it. Forget about expensive professional services, just stick to the system and you will keep your great-looking skin, MINUS THE WRINKLES BABY! Smile

snakebaby wrote:
Hi there:

I'm new here, but not on Obagi system. I tried it 3 years ago (on my own and never consulted a Dr.) and had fantastic results. Too bad I completely stopped it more than a year ago. Well, I finally decided to resume Obagi and intend to stick to it for the rest of my life (if there are no negative surprises). Needless to say you all know why I come back at the end.

The big difference now is my skin no longer reacts to this system as it did before. I had severe burning the first night I put it on more than 3 years ago, but I'm not feeling anything this time (today is the first day). I concluded for sure this is because my skin has built up some resistance after the past use. Did anyone have similar experience as I did? I'm afraid this thing would not work for me anymore if my skin is not reacting as it should.

I use the complete Nu-Derm system. I'm not using retin A. I achieved great results last time without it.

Any thoughts, tips, and sharing of your own experiences would be greatly appreciated to set my mind at ease. I'm hoping that I have not wasted my money this time Sad
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all for your helpful info.

Sounds like I shouldn't get too excited about the burning sensation with sunfader? Well, I will get Tretinoin regardless (it's anti-aging anyway), though it indeed worked wonders for me without it 3 years ago. By the way, how much Tretinoin should I use? I'm getting this from my primary care and he doesn't know a thing about Obagi. If I have to get it from a dermatologist I need to have an office visit which is a pain.

Yes, getting rid of pigmentation is one of the priorities (though it's not severe at all in my case). The most important goal for me is to have a layer of new skin to replace the current old, dull one. But from what I read, Blender without hydroquinone is also designed for lightening the skin, but in a way for people who don't tolerate hydroquinone well but result is supposed to be the same, right? Plus Clear and Sunfader both already have hydroquinone so I assume as long as I use them all I should achieve the expected results. Anyone supports this idea? I hope I don't have to switch to the other type of Blender or I'd waste $73 Sad. So your thoughts on this is very important.

Anxiously waiting...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Tomorrow will be 4 wks of Obagi for me. The surface of my skin feels rough, and when I peel it's mainly on my chin and nose area. Sometimes, though, the peeling is spotty. I can tell b/c there'll be a red area with a white area in/around it. Is it normally not to peel evenly in sheets?

Also, when my face is really wet, I can scrape a lot of dead skin off with my nails. So should I be using some type of exfoliative product to remove this? I don't want to damage my skin, but I keep getting spots some raw spots from the microfiber washcloth and rubbing my wet skin. I use the Clarisonic in the am but it doesn't get a lot of dead skin off.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi Snakebaby,

I'm sorry that I'm not an expert on the Nu Derm system - as I've just started it myself.

However, I do know that Tretinoin comes in several formulations and strengths. (0.01%, 0.025% (Stieva-A), 0.05% and 0.1% (Retin-A Micro, etc...) You should be able to get a script from your Primary Care for Retin-A Micro, etc... (I think the standard starting "dosage" for most people is 0.05% - but I could be wrong.) I'm currently on 0.05% (have been for quite some time) and no longer experience peeling like I used to - so it may be time for me to up the dosage. However, I always think it's best to try to start with the lowest dosage first - and if that works, great!

I wouldn't worry about switching Blender just yet. The bottle isn't that big - so I think it might be a good idea to finish this round - just as you're doing and see if you get results. If not - then you can always switch later. If your pigmentation issues aren't the main reason why you're doing Nu Derm (lucky you!) then I don't think the omission of hydroquinone in on product is going to make that much of a difference. However, I'm sure one of the Nu Derm experts can better address your specific concern.

As for the lack of burning sensation - that isn't necessarily bad. I just started the Nu Derm - and I didn't have burning at all. But, I started peeling this morning (yay!) so, to me, that means the products are working, even if I don't feel them.

Hope this helps!
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:39 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Also, when my face is really wet, I can scrape a lot of dead skin off with my nails. So should I be using some type of exfoliative product to remove this? I don't want to damage my skin, but I keep getting spots some raw spots from the microfiber washcloth and rubbing my wet skin. I use the Clarisonic in the am but it doesn't get a lot of dead skin off.

Again, I'm not an expert, but I definitely think you should exercise caution when exfoliating. Such vigorous exfoliation (that leaves raw spots!) may end up causing some post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation - which is probably not a result you want. I would think it would be best to let the skin cells slough off on their own time - even though it may look unsightly. Perhaps a gentle, neutral, emollient cream would help to disguise the flakiness - while still allowing your skin to slough off and heal naturally?

Just a thought...
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:59 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom, I have to agree with taobunny on this. The best way is to let the skin does things on its own. Last time I had lots of peeling, especially around the chin, and some at the corner of my eyes. Most of the time I couldn't help myself exfoliating it myself manually with a cotton ball wet with toner and I mostly did it hard way. As the result, few spots got scraped bad, one spot appeared to be "dented". Though they finally healed, unfortunately I got permanent scar marks at the outer corner of both my eyes. I learned my lesson and won't do the same this time around. I even hope to use the same system to get rid of the darkness occurred to my eyes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
snakebaby, are you asking how much Tretinoin to use, as in the amount, or the strength? For the amount, you use 1 gram of Tretinoin mixed with 1/2 gram of Blender. Do you know how to measure the amounts of the products out? For the strength, you can start out at the lowest strength and see how you react, but usually people start with the 0.05%. Use the Blender you have, no sense buying something else right now. Once you finish that bottle, if you aren't totally pleased, then get the regular one with the HQ.

tsjmom, it is very normal not to peel "evenly" and it is also normal not to peel "in sheets". I have never peeled in sheets (with anything I have used!), and I get most of the flaking around my mouth area.

Try a gentle exfoliating "scrub". La Roche Posay makes one, ZO Skin Health has one, NIA 24, etc. You may be able to find something gentle at the drug store. Just be very gentle. Since you already use the Clarisonic, you may not need anything else. It sounds like you may be rubbing too roughly with the microfiber cloth - they can definitely cause raw spots if used too aggressively (I have done it myself and it really hurts!). Some of the flakes are going to remain, you can't get them all off. They will eventually go away on their own.
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl, thank you for the information. I was looking for the amount. I have already requested my doctor for 0.1% (he's out of office till next week so I have to wait). So instead of using 1g I would try 1/2 or even 1/4 of it, so a tube may go a long way for the same result. I'm almost positive that using too much would give you whiteheads. That is what happened to me last time. For a long time I thought all the whiteheads were caused by Obagi products, and that was one of the major reasons why I stopped it completely. But I had a chance to read quite some information while I was searching for the best possible skincare products and from that I learned overuse of retin A would produce whiteheads and that was just what I did to myself! Few of them have fallen off after staying on my face for over 2 years, but few others are still there and I don't see any signs that they are coming off in the next two years. I hate whiteheads, something I never even saw before till I used Blender mixed with retin A. Silly me back to then naively believed keep applying retin A on my face would prevent wrinkles from growing.

My face now is all reddish. It began to react somewhat a day later. I can't wait to see the peeling to start.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Snakebaby,

Someone else gave these links on another thread - and I thought they were really helpful regarding the Obagi Nu Derm regimens...

This one gives you an overview - along with different "strength" regimens:
http://www.obagisale.com/q6.php

This one will give you a specific protocol, based on your answers to a questionnaire:
http://www.obagisale.com/q7.php

Hope these help you as much as they did me!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:58 am      Reply with quote
It contains Hydroquinone. It can cause skin cancer. I am not sure it's good to continous using.
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:01 am      Reply with quote
The Sunfader caused alot of problems for me. Especially redness and burning. I ended up switching to Obagi's regular sunscreen and my face calmed down dramatically. I am now finished with my 18 weeks on Obagi and now I am doing maintenance 2 to 3 times a week. I agree with many others on this thread. Obagi Nu Derm is meant to be used with Retin-A. I would not have seen the great results I acheived without the combination.
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for giving me the links, taobunny. I'll take a look at it when I have a chance later.

nickieygirl said hydroquinone may cause skin cancer. Do you have any scientific proof? I wonder how many people who have tried Obagi system has gotten cancer? I had a friend (who unfortunately died of heart attack last May) who had been using Obagi for over 10 years. She was 57. Her skin looked great without any makeups. There were only very little fine lines on her face. She told me she stick to Obagi only, and in fact, for years (after the cycle was done) she was only using Blender (not sure whether or not with retin A).

Here is an important personal question for all of you: It has been only 36 hours since I started. Now my face noticeably looks older, skin already became rough and thick, wrinkles are obviously magnified. Even with my regular skincare on at this moment (since I'm going out with a friend for breakfast so didn't put on Obagi yet for the day) it still feels awkwardly dry and ugly, plus it is all red. I also got some patchy spots like they are some post acne scar or something. I assume strangers would probably stare at me if they see the color difference between my face and neck. Is this normal? I'm feeling more nervous this time than 3 years ago. Please someone comfort me with their own stories if possible. Thanks a lot!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:33 am      Reply with quote
snakebaby, there have been some studies published regarding HQ causing cancer with high doses of HQ taken internally. There are no studies that prove HQ causes cancer in the minimal amount applied topically. I will try to search and see if I can find that study again, but when you have time, run a search on EDS for hydroquinone and John C Hill - he had a very intelligent post on the subject.

Also, you will probably look "older", more wrinkled, etc, for a while when starting the Nu Derm. It is all part of the process. It is just the dryness causing things to look worse before they look better. Stick with it, make sure you do the entire 18 weeks, and some even need 24 weeks for total improvement, then make sure you stay on maintenance! (Myself and several others did not, and now we are repeating the process all over again!). Check out skincare-md.com, as well as Obagi.com. You will find a lot of very useful information on those 2 sites.
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I checked out the links taobunny suggested and got the routine details based on my skin condition. I was surprised to see that I actually need 1gram for both Clear and Exfordem. Is it really? What if I ignore this and just use half gram of everything?

I also wonder about the Professional C Serum. I didn't use it (not even aware of it) last time. What is the benefit of using it? What if I skip it? I understand I can use it for my eyes, but does it reduce wrinkles and/or lift my eye lids or anything? There are couple of eye products, it seems that the regular eye cream is mainly for moisturizing, and the ElastiDerm is the one for reducing wrinkles, correct? Does it really work that well compare to other brands? What are the differences between C serum and ElastiDerm?

It also says I should use 1/2 gram of Tretinoin 0.1% while it seems you guys all use 0.05% or lower. Should I really follow it?

I know I'm supposed to look older and more wrinkled, just never expected it would happened in less than 36 hours! I looked so ugly this morning and refused to laugh (or I just cover my face). Haha...

With retin A, how long does it take for peeling to start?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
snakebaby wrote:
I checked out the links taobunny suggested and got the routine details based on my skin condition. I was surprised to see that I actually need 1gram for both Clear and Exfordem. Is it really? What if I ignore this and just use half gram of everything?

I also wonder about the Professional C Serum. I didn't use it (not even aware of it) last time. What is the benefit of using it? What if I skip it? I understand I can use it for my eyes, but does it reduce wrinkles and/or lift my eye lids or anything? There are couple of eye products, it seems that the regular eye cream is mainly for moisturizing, and the ElastiDerm is the one for reducing wrinkles, correct? Does it really work that well compare to other brands? What are the differences between C serum and ElastiDerm?

It also says I should use 1/2 gram of Tretinoin 0.1% while it seems you guys all use 0.05% or lower. Should I really follow it?

I know I'm supposed to look older and more wrinkled, just never expected it would happened in less than 36 hours! I looked so ugly this morning and refused to laugh (or I just cover my face). Haha...

With retin A, how long does it take for peeling to start?

snakebaby, here is the Nu Derm "standard" protocol.

AM: Cleanse, tone, topical C if you choose (you do not have to use a topical C. There are numerous studies out there that show using a topical C helps your sunscreen "work better", providing you better production from UVA/UVB rays), 1 gram Clear, 1/2 gram Exfoderm, Sunscreen.

PM: Cleanse, tone, 1 gram Clear, 1 gram of Retin A mixed with 1/2 gram of blender.

There are other protocols for sensitive skin, etc. but this one is the "standard". You can use less product if you choose to do so. What will happen if you ignore the recommended amounts? Well, you will have the best possible results you can have by using the correct amount of the products. There is a reason why the amounts are given, as that is what produces the "best" results. Will you still have results using less product, yes, just not as good as you could have using the appropriate amounts!

You will have good results with the .05% RA. When will you start peeling? That is individual and will vary, could be a few days, could be a few months. If you find the .05% is too weak and you want more peeling, then you can up it to the highest strength.

Hope that helps a little!
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much, rileygirl. I have been using 1/2 gram so far and now my face is so tight, dry, and wrinkled, and my chin is already peeling. So I may up the amount as the standard protocol suggested.

Do you have any advice/tips for eye care? I just bought a Roc CompleteLife eye cream to life my eye lids. This is the area that looks bright, healthy and young in the morning but becomes saggy and tiring few hours later in my case. I don't know what went wrong over the years, but I have to face the reality now. So eye care for eye lids is the most important thing for me. I am not sure if this Roc product would actually does the trick for me, and the ElastiDerm is quite expensive and I don't want to jump onto it unless I know for sure it may work the wonder just like the Nu-derm system does for the skin. Also why do I have to use ElastiDerm if the C serum 10% would do similar work, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Guys again I will say that if you cover yourself in hydroquine (?) in the 10-20% range or higher then yes you may get sick at best you will end of looking like Michael Jackson hence the ban in europe where people were trying to achieve a pale look. It is safe when used correctly as with this program under some sort of supervision. Studies are done on lab rats (ugh)poor things if you were given sweet and low 500 times per day you would get sick to. Its a great system it works.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
snakebaby wrote:
Thank you very much, rileygirl. I have been using 1/2 gram so far and now my face is so tight, dry, and wrinkled, and my chin is already peeling. So I may up the amount as the standard protocol suggested.

Do you have any advice/tips for eye care? I just bought a Roc CompleteLife eye cream to life my eye lids. This is the area that looks bright, healthy and young in the morning but becomes saggy and tiring few hours later in my case. I don't know what went wrong over the years, but I have to face the reality now. So eye care for eye lids is the most important thing for me. I am not sure if this Roc product would actually does the trick for me, and the ElastiDerm is quite expensive and I don't want to jump onto it unless I know for sure it may work the wonder just like the Nu-derm system does for the skin. Also why do I have to use ElastiDerm if the C serum 10% would do similar work, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I would just stay with what you have for your eye cream for now. If you just bought it, give it a chance to work! You don't have to use the Elastiderm. Use the search feature here on EDS, and search Elastiderm. There are some reviews on the product and it may help you make a decision. (I personally used it for 6 weeks and did not see any miracles, but may have had results had I stuck with it longer!)
snakebaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
I will do a search on Elastiderm little later, thank you.

I just keep on forgetting things or simply new questions keep on piling up along the way. Can I use the system for around my eyes, especially on eye lids? I know Obagi doesn't recommend it but I also read people have used it for eyes, at least in the protocols it only points out "avoid eye area" on the toner and Exforderm (so the impression seems like "it's ok to put others around eyes"). Last time I used nu-derm on my entire face (I believe at that time they did recommend to use it on the entire face), including eye lids. I don't remember anything about my eyes, whether or not they got improvement. Now look at my tired eyes, I often wonder if the Nu-derm system caused the damage. But it may not be the case, then I do like to know if this system would do magic for my eye lids. I actually worry more about my eye lids than my face. I'm 43, but people often think I'm at my early 30, but I know very well myself that they would think otherwise if they look close at my eyes. That is sad and I don't know what to do.Sad

Any detailed advice, please? Thanks millions!

Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |