Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Sea Chi Organics - Custom Blend Body Oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:47 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this from a friend of mine and only now got around to using it.

I really like this!

I've used body oils before and I'm a complete fan of using them straight out of the shower on damp skin and then slathering moisturiser over the top. Unlike many other oils though, this one seemed to sink in exceptionally well despite being relatively thick (well, thicker than Dermalogica Stress-Relief oil at least). I usually avoid getting dressed or sitting down for some time after I apply body oil so I really noticed the difference with this one. Either my skin was totally parched (though I don't think so) or the oil is just very quickly absorbed. It smells lovely, is all natural - what is not to like (ok, other than the price...). I applied Strawberry Milk Lotion (from the Fresh Body Market) afterwards and, 18 hours later (it's been a looooong day!) my legs feel silky soft and moisturised. Even the skin on my elbows is still nice and soft.

Having said all that, I think the oil is VERY expensive for what you get (I say this from the perspective of someone who is suffering the crappy Au$ exchange rate at the moment). I can see it's quality stuff, but, the price, mixed with the exchange rate and having to ship it internationally mean that I won't be buying it though I really would like to.

For those interested, the oil is a blend of: Jojoba Seed Oil, Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Palmarosa & Sea Buckthorne Berry Extract (list taken from Sea Chi website).

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy!

I too LOVE the SeaChi products - the Custom Body Oil is my favourite from their body oil line, (I felt the Blue Chamomile had a rather sickly sweet scent.)

I am not sure if you are aware, but, if you sign up for the SeaChi newsletter, Sanandra often sends out coupon codes and offers... I've seen stuff like %50 off and a free gift, etc. It usually happens close to a US holiday such as 4th of July or Thanksgiving.

Hope that helps! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have been recently introduced to SeaCHi products, and LOVE them quite a bit - the serum, the cream and peppermint shampoo and conditioner.

I am so rarely impressed with the products, but this time I truly am.

They do tend to be on an expensive side, but are also very concentrated.

I just wish she would have something special for the ye area (to help with bags).

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
The oil has great ingredients and would be perfect for my winter dry Alberta skin.
Thanks
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |