Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Sephora F&F 20%
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I know this is non-EDS related, but it's sale time in Sephora. I think they do carry some stuff that you can't get from EDS, like tanda, laura mercier etc. So, I think it's OK if I whisper inside here...since we all love skin products. Enjoy!!!

Sephora offers 20% off with code FF2008 during their Friends & Family Sale going on now through Nov 10. Also offered are 3 Free Samples with every order. Shipping is $5.95, or Free with your purchase of $50 or more. If you have discover card, you probably are qualified for 10% cash back if you purchased through discover website.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:40 am      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
I know this is non-EDS related, but it's sale time in Sephora. I think they do carry some stuff that you can't get from EDS, like tanda, laura mercier etc. So, I think it's OK if I whisper inside here...since we all love skin products. Enjoy!!!

Sephora offers 20% off with code FF2008 during their Friends & Family Sale going on now through Nov 10. Also offered are 3 Free Samples with every order. Shipping is $5.95, or Free with your purchase of $50 or more. If you have discover card, you probably are qualified for 10% cash back if you purchased through discover website.

Thanks for the reminder, fishzebby. By the way, I keep forgetting that EDS carries Tanda, too.... Laughing I'm glad I'm not the only one.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/tanda-acne-light-therapy.htm
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 am      Reply with quote
The problem is eds is more expensive, oh well...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard some of the popular stuff on sephora are already out of stock now. Cool
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
The website is soooo slow.

5% products discount

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am losing my mind trying to order off the site! I've been kicked out countless times while trying to check out. I seriously have been trying to check out for about 3 hours now. And apparently I've spent too much because my credit card was blocked...twice! Shock Shockingly, the first time it's ever been blocked (and I've spent way more online) Smile

But it's not all my credit card's fault...I've been kicked out of the check out process at all stages. I'm so, so frustrated. I just want a little make-up...okay, so maybe a lot of make-up. Wink Hope it's going better for everyone else.
Saucy
5% products discount

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
So this is a warning to those of you who are as persistent as me: Don't be like me! I just got off the phone with a Sephora rep (because trying to place an order online for 4 hours is ridiculous) and she said that because I tried to checkout so many times (and even though it was NOT my fault since the site kept kicking me out!), the system has locked me out for 24 hours and every time I try again, it resets the 24 hour period. AUGH! Mad
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I hate that the code is only for US customers!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:46 am      Reply with quote
the code is only for US customers!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |