Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review:: NUDE SKINCARE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

It has been a long while since I discovered a really great natural skincare line, as I adore my beloved Osea products that have kept my skin looking youthful, dewy, and bright for 15 years. But I recently introduced a couple of Nude Skincare products into my regime and am surprised to report a RAVE review.

I must admit I was highly skeptical of this line, since the probiotics marketing angle made no sense to me, and the packaging (and pricing) is just ridiculous. A friend of mine got a couple of products in a gift bag and gave them to me to try.
I would repurchase all of them and think they are really amazing.

My favorite product is the
ADVANCED SMOOTHING COMPLEX
This product basically does what it says--it leaves the skin hydrated, plump, and smooth. I layer Osea's advanced protection cream over it and then add NIA24 sunscreen if necessary, and I have received raving compliments on my skin lately.
I have to say that the texture and color of this product is really gross--it is kind of like rubbing boogers on your face. But it really refines the texture of my skin like nothing else, and this is a problem the solution to which has been elusive to me--until now.
I give it 5 stars!

Second favorite is the NIGHT REPLENISHING OIL
This oil is just miraculous. It REALLY hydrates the skin and refines pores like no other blend I've used. Unlike the Advanced Smoothing Complex, the night oil smells nice and has a definite aromatherapeutic appeal. I love it; it has all but replaced my nightly rose oil ritual. Again, it is pricey, but I notice a considerable improvement in the texture and brightness of my skin when I wake up. I have used Decleor and Darphin oils, Weleda, Dr. Hauschka, Epicuren, and this one takes the cake, absolutely.
It gets five stars (well okay, hearts) as well:

And lastly, the Advanced Eye Complex. I'm not going to review this as extensively as the other products. This feels like a targeted version of the Advanced Smoothing Complex. It doesn't seem that different to me, and the texture, color, scent of the products are almost identical. I would save your $$ and buy the Advanced Smoothing Complex and use it under the eyes if I were you.
This one gets

because it seems somewhat superfluous to me.

It is difficult to find an all natural product line that performs well, and for that matter, that outperforms Osea. I wouldn't go that far, since Osea really is amazing if you can use it (some people cannot because it is quite active).
Nude skincare seems to not have any irritants or super active ingredients in it, and it leaves the skin looking lovely and fresh.
I want to hear others opinions on this line!

ALSO, I have a bottle of the hydrating supplements and will report back if they work or not in the middle of my Chicago winter.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
And I should add:
EDS PLEASE CARRY THIS LINE!!!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I also hear of this line, they sell the small package, I think I should buy to try.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thankyou for the review Avalange, they've been mentioning this brand a lot here in the UK, and I was thinking about getting the Moisture Balance, since I've heard a few good reviews of it, and sounds suitable for oily/combo skin. Look forward to hearing your review of the supplements when you've tried them!
havana8

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I used a full size of the Advanced Smoothing Complex last year and found it just okay for me. I also experienced some balling up with it.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much for introduction of this great product! Would you be so kind to list the ingredients for Advanced Eye Complex, please.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
Thank you very much for introduction of this great product! Would you be so kind to list the ingredients for Advanced Eye Complex, please.

Both Sephora and the Nude website provide full ingredient listings for all the products... I was surprised to see that the eye complex is $108 USD! Shock

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P212430&categoryId=C18820

Here are two other Nude threads:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=24879&highlight=nude
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27442&highlight=nude
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
havana8, thank you very much! It is a bit pricey!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Havana, Seems very pricy. Wait to hear if some other good reviews appear. I did check it out on Sephora....

Avalange, I know you used to be involved with cosmetic companies before, have background in this industry. Is this a company you know well? It reads very good.

Thanks,
Sis
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sister Sweets,

I don't know the company well at all. I was skeptical about the "probiotic" claims--still have no idea why they would work topically.

I didn't realize how pricey it is but even in my current state of poverty I would buy the advanced smoothing complex and the replensihing night oil. Sadly my skin isn't as radiant and soft without them. Sad

--avalange
sister sweets wrote:
Thanks Havana, Seems very pricy. Wait to hear if some other good reviews appear. I did check it out on Sephora....

Avalange, I know you used to be involved with cosmetic companies before, have background in this industry. Is this a company you know well? It reads very good.

Thanks,
Sis

WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:23 am      Reply with quote
What an amazing skincare line!!!I can't wait to try it......Wish EDS could carry this brand asap. Very Happy
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
I actually cannot rave enough about the "Night Replenishing Oil." I wish someone could back me up on this!!!

My skin got positively chapped from the freezing wind today, and amazingly, my skin just drank up the oil and looks dewy and fresh now...

--avalange

lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:17 am      Reply with quote
WinnieHo wrote:
What an amazing skincare line!!!I can't wait to try it......Wish EDS could carry this brand asap. Very Happy

me too!
tuna
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using nude cleanser (for oily skin) and moisure balance, and I have to say these two products are really suit for combination to oily skin, really....
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 6:29 am      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
I actually cannot rave enough about the "Night Replenishing Oil." I wish someone could back me up on this!!!

My skin got positively chapped from the freezing wind today, and amazingly, my skin just drank up the oil and looks dewy and fresh now...

--avalange

Here's one. This is the only product from Nude I would buy again. Its expensive (£40 for 15 ml) but its good, very good, and smells gorgeous!

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
Koka
5% products discount

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'm currently using the Age defence moisturizer, I found it's really very good! My skin is combination and sensitive skin, it gives me enough moisture, so my T-zone is much less oily than before. I can even see my pores are really tightened. I love it!
gimidalight
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
The night replenishing oil sounds great. I'll have to save up for it though, does it last long?
Pollyanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
I use the NUDE cleansing facial oil and the hydrating water (rosewater and vanilla)

I absolutely LOVE the cleansing facial oil and the way it works. It's detergent free and based around olive oil and vit e..You warm 1-2 pumps of it in your hands and them massage it all over your dry face so great for removing makeup. Then you apply a small amount of warm water and it makes a light lather which I love and then rinse clean. It's great for drier skin because you feel cleansed and mildly moisturized too! Then I like the way you spray the hydrating water on your skin after and then tissue it off with cotton wool.
Even though these products are a tad pricey the 200 ml size oil and hydrating water last ages and I was able to find them cheaper on EBAY.I know you could just maybe use pure oil to clean your face but I love the way this ingredient combo makes it lather a bit!
FYI I have normal to dry skin so perfect for me!
Hope my review helps someone Smile

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |