Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream - How often should I use it
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I've just started using Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream and my skin just loves it.

I remember trying it about 4 years ago and I hated it and my skin hated it more.

Now, I look forward to mornings to use it in the shower and it helps decongest my blackheads on my chin and nose.

Just wondering if I am meant to use it both morning and night? I have seen that a lot of users do both but will I get the same results just using it once a day? Its such a small tube and is expensive (in Australian dollars!) so I don't want to use it if I don't really need to.

I just use my Cetaphil at night time but am also planning to introduce DHC Cleansing Oil soon.
lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:23 am      Reply with quote
I do not like the Japanese cosmetics brand,too stimulating for me
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi Nelly Smile

I found the cleanser left a residue on my face, and would actually prefer to wash with something like Cetaphil at least once a day, but my daughter has been using the Hauschka cleanser twice a day, sparingly, for about 6 months and is really happy with how her blackheads are looking.

I know what you mean about the price, but if you like using it twice a day, there's a recipe to reproduce it in the DIY skincare section. Will post a link and credit the inventor in a mo,

LL Very Happy
Nelly4 wrote:
I've just started using Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream and my skin just loves it.

I remember trying it about 4 years ago and I hated it and my skin hated it more.

Now, I look forward to mornings to use it in the shower and it helps decongest my blackheads on my chin and nose.

Just wondering if I am meant to use it both morning and night? I have seen that a lot of users do both but will I get the same results just using it once a day? Its such a small tube and is expensive (in Australian dollars!) so I don't want to use it if I don't really need to.

I just use my Cetaphil at night time but am also planning to introduce DHC Cleansing Oil soon.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:44 am      Reply with quote
Here it is, should have guessed Carekate was the creator Cool

[url]Carekate's version of Dr. H CC: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5981&start=3 [/url]
zansville
5% products discount

Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I use the Hauschka cleanser at night, and cetaphil in the morning. The Hauschka cleanser seems to do a better job of cleaning off the day's grime and makeup, which I don't really need in the morning.
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for your comments. For the past week, I have just used my Dr H in the morning and cetaphil at night. This is working well as I feel like my skin is clearing up and my blackheads certainly look less noticeable.

I should hopefully get my DHC Cleansing Oil this week so will use that at night time followed by Cetaphil and see how my skin reacts to that.

I've also got Decelor Essential Balm coming too - I know, I have had a massive spending spree on skincare lately!!
Mabsy

Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I used it both morning and night and after two weeks my skin was absolutely glowing and pores were virtually invisible. Based on that I would definitely recommend that you get the most of it when you use it twice daily since it helps to really clean out the pores and also keeps them clean.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
So Mabsy would I use it twice a day until I see an improvement in my skin then just revert back to once a day?
bugfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
I use it everyday and it definitely does no harm to my skin. I love the cream...

BTW: I've always wanted to try caretaker's recipe, but never did. I have sensitive skin and get acne very easily.
Mabsy

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
Nelly4 wrote:
So Mabsy would I use it twice a day until I see an improvement in my skin then just revert back to once a day?

I think, ideally, you should use it twice daily. To be honest, when I use it I always use it twice daily so I am not sure if once daily is enough to maintain the results. One thing is for sure, I saw a HUGE difference in my skin after two weeks of using this (but I did have an initial breakout). Unfortunately, the process of using the cleanser is quite involved and takes a bit of time so I don't continue with it but do come back to using it for a few weeks every so often. I'm just lazy...

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 am      Reply with quote
Ok, I'll use it again tonight so hoping that speeds up my results. I have noticed my skin clearing up from the first initial breakouts and I think my pores are getting smaller.

Will I be able to use the DHC Cleansing Oil as well? Hmm...Perhaps I can use it before I use the Dr Hauschka CC?
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:09 am      Reply with quote
It can be used every day, best in the night
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |