Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel - Box of 30 (30 packettes of Step 1 & 2) Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Blinc The Rare Gem Palette (1.1 g x 12)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think that you made it very clear that you were talking about Ageless:
Quote:

My question is, would using the flexaway or performing mouth exercises interfere with the cheek issue as related in #1 concern?

That sounds kind of general to me, and you didn't even use the word Ageless in your post. My reply was that I think Ageless could help you, and to get in touch with them at your site.

Sorry if I came off as unhelpful. I certainly didn't mean to be.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
riverdance wrote:
I just reviewed the link that you sent me re: pics of all the face exercising creators and noticed that post was dated 2008! That was 5 years ago. That isn't what I would call recent. It just seems as though the creators are shot from different angles and not from the front. There isn't a clear pic of Deb Crowley on her site. She has pics of her eyes and forehead only....if she uses her program and it works, why show only part of your face? I don't understand.

Also, I have a hard time navigating this site and am just looking for honest opinions about these different programs,before spending any money on any of them!

riverdance if you read through the thread I linked to, there are more links to photos and yes, as Immacolata pointed out, that thread is less than a year old. I know the forum is not easy to navigate which is why I spelled out where to look. But I'll go a step farther and give you the link to Havana8's thread on face exercise discussions. Here it is: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11902&start=2

I also suggested Youtube if you want to see true images of the instructors. A search of the programs by name or even the instructors would have led you to the program channels. Neutral

You can see Deborah Crowley on her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih3VpSOeJPc

You can see Carolyn Cleaves on her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDJ_ud7Los

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFO1gGNt3Gg

You can see Eva Fraser on her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcyRLKq3aZg

You can see Cynthia Rowland on her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrMrBGYMSVQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMipkDqPM8Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhUhE2aXBQo

You can see Loulou on her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvMeTRvqurE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq2l706TGZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EJGR1wrpY

You can see Carole Maggio on her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-25iEPj0FTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWDSvsfL6Uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXsJxFs_Z_A

I suspect if you think of another face exercise instructor and do a search on Youtube, you will find out if they have a channel and see them "live" and not have to make do with the angular images that you find insufficient.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
I believe that the Ageless site is the only place that you can order the book.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Back to Ageless - just want to offer words of encouragement to others who are impatient for MORE results:

FINALLY, the pouchy area on either side of my mouth is firming up. There is still work to be done, but when I touch that area now, it's becoming more "springy" and firm-feeling. I guess my buccinators have been improving at a slower rate than the rest but improving nonetheless - I have (had?) kind of a fat-cheek baby face in my youth and all that fat had turned to flab.

Anyway, my point is keep at it - the more immediate changes you'll see will delight you, but there is much more to come. I look at Sandooch's and LouLou's before and after photos for motivation. This program works!

I know my face has changed from doing Ageless, not sure to what degree, but I suspect a lot more than what I see in the mirror. I'll be getting a new * spam * after my birthday in April, and will compare the pics then. Using my old DL for a before pic - this all started when I got my DL renewed and a new pic taken - I was horrified when I saw the picture - who in the hell was that old lady? LOL

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
This got me thinking, do you think part of the reason Lou looks so good now is because she started so early? I know I wish I had, but its often been asked and I've never seen an official response from any program creator about starting early on? It does seem that those who start early do get faster results?
Immacolata wrote:
She looks damned good - but to see how absolutely AMAZING Ageless is, you have to look at her before photo and compare. It's astonishing, and very, very inspiring!

Check out the Ageless site under gallery, and compare LouLou's age 38 picture with her age 50 pic. If that doesn't sell you on Ageless, nothing will!

It's possible that's the reason BUT it simply may be that enough time passed in between so the results really showed. When it's us (if you're anything like me), we're so impatient to see the differences that we don't wait a year, two years, five years to compare our "before and after". There are 12 years between Loulou's age 38 pictures and her 50 pictures. I know she had some pictures in her 40s but they were LATE 40s, like 48 or something. That's a full 10 years. So the age when starting is probably not what makes the real difference. It's more likely it's the time in between the photos.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 am      Reply with quote
Okay, this made me laugh. I've been looking through Sanford Bennett's book again (Old Age, it's Cause and Prevention) today and I saw something I didn't see the first time I read the book. Bennett says to "smile toward your eyes", too. Shock Shock Shock

(You know you laughed, too.) Laughing Laughing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Haha! I like the idea of mirror warnings Smile

The 30 day programme has a mirror protocol. Not many people have enough faith and discipline to do it daily, but it's very easy:

When you approach a mirror concentrate on looking looking yourself right in the eye, nod, and say 'beautiful'. The face can't fail to register joy, satisfaction, or disappointment and despondency. It just does this, and it determines whether you look like you on a tiring, demoralising day or you when you feel joyful and proud. Its not like building a thigh muscle, the facial muscles provide us with this shortcut, and the effort involved in positive self-talk is minimal. I think everyone should steer themselves toward good-looking mode and light up the rejuvenated muscular structures. You don't have to believe a word of it, just be consistent about saying it. It's like a magic spell:smt049

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Peppercorn wrote:
I feel like that I should post a follow up on my previous post.

The "folds" around my mouth are gone! They were like 3 big parenthesis or big dimples (on each side) that ran from the outside of my mouth all the way down to my chin . The folds were not nose to mouth... That area on my face is pretty smooth. These folds only happened to me when I had a big smile. My face looked muscular!

I've had them for over a year... I stopped all lower face and mouth exercises and they are gone! So, there is such thing as overbuild. It took three weeks of rest for them to go away. All of a sudden I look a year younger, I'd say.

That is so cool! Good for you! I too have noticed the biggest Ageless gains are when I stop for a few days. I just love it. Will never give it up!
graceybelle

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi EDS forumers and lurkers Smile It's my very first post here and I've usually been lurking for the past month or so trying to extract firsthand info abt facial exercises. It makes so much logical sense to do facial exercises as my experience with doing regular workouts have kept my body in great shape thus there was not much degree of persuasion needed to finally avail a program.

I have decided upon commencing a systematic routine by buying Loulou's program last October 16. I've started since but only with the aid of the ebook as I'm having a gargantuan degree of difficulty downloading the video, coz the site where they had it stored is too darn slow to have me endure an 8-9hr downloading time just for a mere 188MB file. There's no problem from my end as I am able to stream lengthy videos uninterruptedly on YT and Vimeo so definitely my connections has none to do with it. I wonder if anyone who purchased recently is also encountering the same dilemma. I have reached the program author and the rest of the ageless team but have yet to receive a response. I hope by broaching my concern in a public system, it would grab their attention.

As for the progress of my regimen, I've only been slack for about a week but 2 weeks in doing Loulou's program have yielded me conspicuous results in terms of having tighter skin. I could really feel it since I'm beset by inelastic skin due to fluctuations in body weight and have been quite foolish to skip on sunscreen in my 20s when work required me to be out under the heat for most of the day. I'm Asian btw and I don't burn that easily which had me thinking I was quite immune to the repercussions of photo damage. Because no matter how long I stayed with nary a cover, it didn't make any visible changes on my skin but only to realize the upshot of that will come later in life. Now I'm embarking on damage control and I am absolutely enjoying my stay on the forum which serves as the gateway to the most sensible and expansive information on skin care and aging. I am 35 years of age and have had oily skin for the most part but now have combination skin type. My trouble zones are the growing prominence of NL folds, marionette lines and the irritating tear troughs. I have gotten great results over the latter. Increasing my water intake, I believe, have mattered significantly. I guess I could add or share more about my progress with FE along the way. I'm just too excited to stick with Loulou's program and make it work prior to transitioning to another. Thanks for reading this lengthy post Smile
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Catski, I myself have not been doing Hotspots (yet!) but there are members here who have. Here's a post from karenlee after doing them for one month:

karenlee wrote:
So, here is a picture I had taken at the start of hotspots (1 Aug)

And here is the pic I had taken today.

I can already see an eyelift!! I had noticed my one eye lifting a bit, but now I see both have lifted a little.

My NL lines have improved a lot, but the diff did not come out in the photos because of poor light.

My husband, who has been away for a week, kept asking on Friday night if I had done something with my hair, as I looked 'fresh' and 'radiant' LOL.

Edited to add side view pics:

Week 1:

Week 4:

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
They don't advertise it, but they will sell it to you if you ask. I don't find anything suspicious or unethical about that. I'll probably buy it in April.

I think what newera is saying is people who don't come to EDS or who have not read this thread in its entirety or at all would not know Hotspots exists to even ask for it. And if it is an essential part of the program, or Loulou would not do it, and available for sale then folks are wondering why there isn't full disclosure on it.

I don't think people are being unreasonable. Before buying something, I like to know what I am buying and how different it is from the other items on sale. I like to make a wise decision based on economics and efficiency and would be a bit miffed it I found out later that I made my decision on incomplete info. My curiosity would then get the better of me and I would want to know how different the Hotspots is from what I have. Buying it blindly to find out is what people with a lot of extra money to play with would do (which excludes me)...unless there is a full money-back guarantee that I can return it if I don't like it.

For instance, there are two options of getting the CFF program. One is cheaper than the other and it happens to have less items than the more expensive one. But the extras in the more expensive kit are not "essentials". You do not need them to get the full experience of the program. The extras are more like luxuries: a mirror, flashcards that you can take on a trip instead of lugging a DVD or CD, and so on. And I knew all this before I decided on which kit to purchase simply from reading the website, and also by confirming this with Carolyn.

So back to Ageless, the people asking about Hotspots to me seem like people who just want to make a wise decision on whether or not they need to add it to a program they already love. If nothing is said and they buy it then find they didn't need it, then it won't do Ageless any good because they will give a negative review. If details about it are given, even if the program ends up sounding like a repeat of the regular program, there are those who still will buy it because its reviews have been good, or there may be those who need to replace a lost copy of the main program who may opt to get Hotspots instead because they already know the main program now and so Hotspots would be the icing on the cake.

Maybe Loulou has her reasons for there being such a mystery about it and her explanation I am sure would probably suffice for them too--like it being discontinued or something.

For the record, I don't do Ageless but love all things face exercise and saw the communication breakdown in the last few comments and just wanted to chime in to give my take on what I was reading.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
Immacolata wrote:
They don't advertise it, but they will sell it to you if you ask. I don't find anything suspicious or unethical about that. I'll probably buy it in April.

I think what newera is saying is people who don't come to EDS or who have not read this thread in its entirety or at all would not know Hotspots exists to even ask for it. And if it is an essential part of the program, or Loulou would not do it, and available for sale then folks are wondering why there isn't full disclosure on it.

I don't think people are being unreasonable. Before buying something, I like to know what I am buying and how different it is from the other items on sale. I like to make a wise decision based on economics and efficiency and would be a bit miffed it I found out later that I made my decision on incomplete info. My curiosity would then get the better of me and I would want to know how different the Hotspots is from what I have. Buying it blindly to find out is what people with a lot of extra money to play with would do (which excludes me)...unless there is a full money-back guarantee that I can return it if I don't like it.

For instance, there are two options of getting the CFF program. One is cheaper than the other and it happens to have less items than the more expensive one. But the extras in the more expensive kit are not "essentials". You do not need them to get the full experience of the program. The extras are more like luxuries: a mirror, flashcards that you can take on a trip instead of lugging a DVD or CD, and so on. And I knew all this before I decided on which kit to purchase simply from reading the website, and also by confirming this with Carolyn.

So back to Ageless, the people asking about Hotspots to me seem like people who just want to make a wise decision on whether or not they need to add it to a program they already love. If nothing is said and they buy it then find they didn't need it, then it won't do Ageless any good because they will give a negative review. If details about it are given, even if the program ends up sounding like a repeat of the regular program, there are those who still will buy it because its reviews have been good, or there may be those who need to replace a lost copy of the main program who may opt to get Hotspots instead because they already know the main program now and so Hotspots would be the icing on the cake.

Maybe Loulou has her reasons for there being such a mystery about it and her explanation I am sure would probably suffice for them too--like it being discontinued or something.

For the record, I don't do Ageless but love all things face exercise and saw the communication breakdown in the last few comments and just wanted to chime in to give my take on what I was reading.

Thank you, Nonie, for your post. I for one wholeheartedly agree.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Does ageless if you dare have good exercise for getting rid of frown lines and 11's
Needl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Loulou. Just to mention clarify: the Tom Hagarty method does not even temporarily wrinkle the brow. I wouldn't do that - too vain Very Happy
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:52 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
<snip>Your programme is the One True Facialbuilding programme, no matter what claims other programmes make. Cool

^^ Personal opinion, not fact!

Not denigrating FE or you but how many other programs have you actually done? Several of us have done more than LouLou and FE and know that there are many many ways to get results, not just one. Different programs work differently for different people, or some are just explained better for the learning impaired amongst us!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2014 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
So considering I have/know the extra. massg. of the 3 thrd. edt. of Flx.Effect.... Is there anything new in Ageless? Thanks.
katydid99

Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Are there any additional exercises on the 3rd edition book and DVD that I'm missing out on? I know about the elusive Hotspots (which I also don't have).

If so, is there a way I can obtain the additional exercises/Hotspots I don't have?

Hi ljk,

I also have the 1st edition book and video. I contacted Steve and he said the video hasn't been updated, just the book.

The 3rd ed. book has been revised and reformatted and has a new, 3 week exercise schedule, and also has more detailed instructions for massages which are to be done twice a week.

There's enough that's new in the book that I thought it worth getting, and like others hope there will be a new DVD soon with gurnalongs!

I believe it was mentioned in an earlier post that Hotspots was available at this point only by contacting Steve directly.

Hope that helps,
Katydid
essentialdayspabro
5% products discount

Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 am      Reply with quote
No problem, the problem is have some extra adipose fat on my lower cheeks which I want to slim down
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:39 am      Reply with quote
lehti wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm new here and very interested in Loulou's exercises. Loulou, you look fantastic and your face is the best advertisement for your program! So far the most convincing one.

What concerns me is that the program seem to concentrate on cheeks and face lifting, while I mostly need to address my frown lines. Everything else is rather for a "maintenance" (I'm in my early 30s and no bigger problems so far), but the between eyebrows area already needs an actual "treatment". Is there any chance that it will help me with that?

Unfortunately I cannot insert pictures here to show the scale of a problem, but let's just say it's not just a "fine line", rather a fold created by tense corrugator supercilii muscle.

Hi lehti,
Thank you for your lovely compliments! I'm smiling joyfully as I write Smile

To answer your question, The Ageless programme has very little for the forehead as the folds youre describing tend to look considerably the worse for wear after training before they look better. The repeated contraction during exercise leaves the forehead temporarily more puckered than before, just as going for a long run will make you more tired than before you did it! In both cases you're actually improving the condition of the body, you recover quicker each time, but meanwhile it makes people anxious and disappointed and Ageless is supposed to be about feeling happy and positive!

The forehead is one of the areas addressed in the Hotspots programme. It makes the area stronger and smoother without scrunching up the brow, although there will still be some short-term deterioration in its appearance, and it's essential to allow it to rebuild before judging the result.

We're not selling Hotspots on the site right now but it's £25 for the book and DVD download package. There are five areas to work intensively on. I'd only boot camp one area at a time and use another programme, Ageless or otherwise, for general uplift and rejuvenation. PM me if you'd like more info Cool

All best, Loulou
Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2016 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi mamaherrerra Smile

The easy 10 exercises don't deal with the forehead at all. The emphasis is on lifting the face, and the forehead doesn't come into that. So as far as that's concerned, the answer is that it doesn't do anything.

The Ageless book of Massage improves the condition of the forehead without the temporary wrinkling. Rejuvenation is achieved by breaking down the muscle and making it repair itself a little stronger/younger/smoother each time.

The massage exercises cause the forehead to rebuild by breaking down the muscular tissue with the hands rather than by repeatedly scrunching it up!

All best,
Loulou

Cool

5% products discount

Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:13 am      Reply with quote
First the good things.

On the left side my before pictures (maybe 3 years ago). On the right side after. I did the exercises for eyes for 6 weeks. I don't know, if you can see it, but my upper eye lids are not as hooded anymore. Eyeshadow is no more useless, because now you can see it.
(Copy and paste, if you are interested)

bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=db2d57-1468145559.jpg
ballerina
5% products discount

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Dear Yola, hope you are going well. Have you tried using the massage exercises in the second Ageless book? It made a big difference to my creases. It's not on the site right now, but if you ask loulou or steve they will let you have one xxx
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:02 am      Reply with quote
If you reread the book you will see that the more downtime you have the better your results so doing 2 consecutive days of rest (at least) will help big time. You may find that you need more or less depending on how quickly your muscles respond.

In relation to 3rd edition – I’m not sure what mine is but it may not be the same as I bought it some time ago. Why don’t you email Lou or her office and they will sort out the confusion for you?[quote="BellesBeautyShop"]
TheresaMary wrote:
Thank you TheresaMary. Should I rest for two consecutive days, or spread the two days out? Also do you recommend a rest of 2 days per week?
Back to Edition 3 - Unless I am reading the book incorrectly, day 3 is a massage day, as is day 4 and the only day of rest is day 5 (out of 21 days). I am okay with this schedule for the best result, as long as I am reading it correctly. I'm so confused. Any help appreciated.
Lenny cant
5% products discount

Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ballerina, yes I just did the general massage from the original program too for several weeks. I had the Ageless special massage book, but only started to use it when I wanted a change, not because it was necessary. I advise anyone who wants to start just to get the first book and go with that. As I keep sayinh, I look great 😂😂😂Lenny
Snorkmaiden

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:09 am      Reply with quote
I've continued to be getting on very well with Ageless! I just wanted to ask I think i read in this long thread somewhere that part of the process will be the muscles of the face will cling more to the bones as they tone, I'm wondering if that is what is happening to me as my facial skin feels a lot more taught but because of this also feels like I've lost some volume to it. If I continue will the muscle just bulk up and give the appearance of volume back?
I also wanted to ask is there anything I should do or avoid in trying to make my jaw less bulky? I don't do any exercises that engage the jaw because of TMJ, I'd love to have a more tapered jaw line and delicate chin, is this too unrealistic to hope to change?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sothys Homme Soothing After Shave Balm (50 ml / 1.69 floz) Skeyndor Global Lift, Lift Contour Elixir Face & Neck (30 ml / 1 floz) Blinc The Rare Gem Palette (1.1 g x 12)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |