Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Institut Esthederm Derm Repair Restructuring Serum (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Osmotics Cream Extreme Intensive Repair (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2017 3:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi snookydoops!

I'm away, so I'm afraid I haven't seen your photographs yet, but the Ageless exercises do the same for everyone. They lift the face up and out like a facelift, where they tighten the muscles, a surgeon would cut away and tighten exactly the same muscles; there aren't any extra muscles involved in lifting the face, and you don't want to strengthen muscles that pull the face down! So what you do is to directly reverse your face back where it was. Your n/ls and heavy lower face are both caused when the supporting muscles weaken and the whole face drops downward in one piece!

You do have the massage exercises, they are indeed the ones in quick n dirty.

Since the facial skin is completely stuck to the flesh underneath, the only area, any massage only really actually tighten the neck. Where the face sags it's the whole face that's slack, not the skin dropping away. Most of the massage book is involved in making the facial flesh more dense and firm, strengthening the bone structure. The neck, though is almost entirely a skin issue and responds dramatically to strong massage.

I'd suggest having Day 4 as a rest day, since you're doing day 3 and 4 in one go! Also be cautious about the Crush exercise. It pulls the cheeks in dramatically and not everyone likes the look!

Otherwise I'd only say, take it steady, don't scrutinise your face in the mirror, and trust the people who will notice you're looking great. You have a great attitude!

Good luck on this little adventure 😘😎 loulou x

Mon May 22, 2017 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Bought download. The video works fine, but I cannot open the book. Have tried Word, Notepad, etc. Can someone please let me know how to open the book? Thank you!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2017 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi snooky,

Yes, I'm glad you've experienced that, the face feeling good after robust treatment. It's because the skin has been quietly yearning for stretching and intense massage. It will show dramatic results before you know it

😎

5% products discount

Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Snookydoops, . Once you're repaired (at most a couple of days), you'll look younger, prettier, healthier. Have faith because the transformation happens for everyone.

if you're planning something, just stop when you think you're not looking your best and you'll soon see the good effects showing as you let it rebuild. Trust me, I've been there, as has every Ageless user. We all look great! Ballerina xx
vandu
5% products discount

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
can daily face scrub/mask have similar effect as massage? i'm doing a 30 day face mask routine with turmeric paste to reduce scars/heal skin..and during my 2-week break from Ageless massage/exercises..i didn't notice much uplift? i thought it would be enough time to notice some rebuilding but no... maybe the daily mask/scrub i've been doing during this break is not allowing skin to have full recuperation?

thanks loulou or anyone who can provide some insights?
Bauble

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:26 am      Reply with quote
80085 wrote:
S exy Beast.

How?

How the heck are you supposed to get in the groove for this move? I just can't seem to do it Confused

Sxy is a tricky beast but it pays to be persistent.

Try using a cloth or tissue to help grab the flesh. I use hooked index fingers either side of the mouth, on the bows and then utilise thumbs to gather as much flesh as i’m able. Once grabbed, yank the flesh forward to stop it slipping away and then start snarling.

Using tissue is the key to the groove, I found.
Burgess

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
I am new to the forum but not new to facial exercise.
I have been doing Lou's routine for 18 months now and I was wondering is there anyway to make the 4 cheek exercises more challenging? I do hold very firmly onto my face but not too firm that I cannot feel my fingertips move with the muscle if this makes sense. I am up to a 100 reps for each of the 4 different positions. I am going for the chipmunk look

Laughing
TESSIMMA

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lilith, as far as your first question is concerned, the answer is yes. I also followed Loulou's massage program and the result was surprising, especially under the eyes. I do not know how to say, but the feeling is that of skin redensification. Now when I pinch under my eyes my skin is much denser. Before it seemed to touch something inconsistent.

One year is the minimum time to see considerable results. An unexpected result was on my lips, at the end of December 2017 I noticed that they were swollen, I did not understand what was happening. Only later did I realize that they had fleshed out. I attribute this to the exercise the best (so-called?), the one where you pinch the sides of the lips and pull them up. The fact is that now I have my lips plumped. And i am very happyyy :

Sorry for my bad English Rolling Eyes

Imma
TESSIMMA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Lilith_10 wrote:
Ciao Imma, Thank you so much for your feedback. Your results are so encouraging! I did feel the differency you describe at the undereye area within 2 weeks. Luckily I have no major issues there but I think the skin texture is getting better which can ony be good in the long run! Wanted to give it a year anyway - but a long way to go for me. Let's see what surprises are waiting for us.

What is your opinion of the Nuface? I had a look at i a couple of times but was never sure if it is a waste of money or a tool which would work?

I feel for my skin Vitamin C is excellent and I am experimenting with Vitamin A (but that is a long-term project as well). Was considering the derma roller but at the moment I need to have time and ease in my life so the ageless routine is working for me in that aspect as it takes so little time.

Grazie Mille!
Lilith

Hi Lilith,
I've just finished the 8 weeks of the Nuface protocol so I can make a judgment. Nuface WORKS !!!
Obviously, as for everything in the field of anti aging, it is not about miracles. But I can say that the Nuface gave a nice help to the Ageless exercises.
The results are cumulative but you can not stop to do it. If you stop it, everything collapse Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But it's the same with the exercises.
I do it every morning for about 12 minutes

I have been using for many many years Vit. C, Retin A and an endless series of other topicals and supplements but I can say, as far as my experience is concerned, that these things save your skin but not from the collapse Very Happy

I do not know how old you are, but i can say that topicals, alone, are useful until a certain age. With the arrival of menopause topicals did non save me from sagging. So I consider the exercises and also tools like Nuface necessary.

You're right about Ageless. Even I chose it because it requires so little time even if I do them at least 4 days a week and apply the strongest resistance possible. But it is still only 10 minutes per session.

Imma
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,this is my answer to an email asking about the suitability of Ageless for men...

Hi mister X, and thanks for your message.

Yes, Ageless is absolutely suitable for men. It focuses on women because it makes a massive difference to how we age, while men generally have an easier time of it, but men age in exactly the same way, just less dramatically!

Because you’re blessed with more muscle mass than women you’re also likely to achieve faster results.

We really ought to mention the programme’s value to men in our blurb, thank you for highlighting where we need to be clearer, and I’ll post to this effect on the Essential Day spa message board.

Wishing you all the very best,
Louise 😊

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I keep seeing mentions of advanced exercises that are not advertised on the Ageless website but available upon request. Does anyone here know of them or purchased them. Would love to know! I have the Ageless 10 and the massage video, also the book.

Ricky

Hi Ricky and everybody,

The advanced programme does have different exercises because it supplements the Easy Nine/Ten programmes. It is advanced in the sense that it’s a bootcamp, high volume, high intensity programme. It gives fast results but it entails pronounced short term side effects, and we are not equipped to respond to everyone’s concerns, so I don’t sell it any more!

Also the normal programme will achieve the same results, just at a more steady pace. If yo you follow the regular programme you minimise downtime and enjoy your face throughout the process.

So I hope that answers the question. It would be hypocritical of me to hide the ‘really effective’ exercises.. it’s a question of speed versus ease of transition. I would go for the Easy Ten every time 😊

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 am      Reply with quote
I don’t follow any one program singlularly but do bits of each program that work for my own face. I think that’s the thing the more you learn and do, the more you see what works and what doesn’t and after all that’s how a lot of programs are created. I like to do bits from a lot of different programs. How long have I been doing Ageless – not sure but I jumped on it when it first showed up if that’s any indicators, but I’ve also done other programs too. For me, I do bits that I enjoy that work particular features so I do some facial magic, some shape your face, some FlexEffect, some Ageless, some Face Aerobics etc. I also do other things like the Yumana Face ball etc. A large part of my routine does seem to be the FlexEffect program because I like that it caters for bone and skin too and not a lot of other programs seem to do that and well I’m in my 70’s now and so I need all the help I can get.

For me, I saw her on tv and there was something odd looking about her. I know Aprile was a huge fan and sang her praises and said she was a trained aesthetician and took hormones etc which is why she aged well, but the clip I saw on tv really put me off.

I know what you mean re holding back, but I learned the hard way and trust me – you want to have some rest time. Nowadays I rarely need to do 5x a week but then I’ve done this for many years. I do it every 2 or 3 days because that’s all my face needs. I really like the Yumana ball and the changes that does and that works bone too and my old face needs it. I also love the No Lipo Lipo method and the Ageless Body routine too – they are quick and easy for me, which is great as I’m impatient and if it takes too long I get bored and forget.
rudmon
5% products discount

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:14 am      Reply with quote
is it possible to do the exercises while having fillers and botox?
mona g.
5% products discount

Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tessie,
the NL folds can be indicators of a weak digestive function; in this situation it is best to avoid too many raw and cold foods (for example huge salads, too many smoothies, foods that come out of the fridge, ice cream Sad and cold/iced drinks. Prefer light meals, warm and comforting and delicious, made with good ingredients and love:-)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Thats interesting as it doesn't really fit for me as I never had digestive problems. I never really intended to get rid of the NLs as I thought I would always have them, but it was the cross stretching flex effect technique that definitely got rid of them for me.
I had been exercising for 10 plus years and they didn't bother me, as my mother had them and her mother before her so I just kind of expected to get them.
It was when the 3rd edition first came out and Kassy inspired me to do it moreso and I did it in the beginning daily as i liked the feeling and my dear hubby made a comment one morning about them being less and I ran to the mirror and looked and he was right.
They literally went within a few weeks.
mona g. wrote:
Hi Tessie,
the NL folds can be indicators of a weak digestive function; in this situation it is best to avoid too many raw and cold foods (for example huge salads, too many smoothies, foods that come out of the fridge, ice cream Sad and cold/iced drinks. Prefer light meals, warm and comforting and delicious, made with good ingredients and love:-)
Lenny cant
5% products discount

Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi y’all. I have to disagree with TM. No massage has worked for me while the Ageless programme has blasted my n/ls and although I’m I guy I keep up with lots of women (and two guys) on here, and it works for them too.

Linesnose to mouth are caused by the cheeks dropping down over the mouth area. Loulous exercises pull the flesh up and out , getting rid of the overhang. Try pulling up and out with your hands and see the lines or folds disappear!

This is how I dealt with them, and my female friends have had similar success, as well as eradicating jowls, heavy lower face and sagging neck. Up and out... Ageless is the bomb!
LC 😊😊🤗
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2018 8:52 am      Reply with quote
80085, if you don’t mind how you look in the interim, I’d suggest you do the whole programme once or twice a day for the most rapid improvements, leaving off a week or so before you see them!

There is a Hotspots programme for intensive work on specific areas. It’s not generally on sale because it is very high-maintenance and a lot of people panic in the short term!

I can put it on sale for a week though, specifically for people who promise they don’t mind looking tired in the short term. It’ll be on the site later today.

Loulou 🤗

5% products discount

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everybody,
yesterday I was looking at pics I have been taking now and then of my face since I have begun doing facial exercises on an (almost) daily basis, according to the respective programs. I have started in April 2018 with Ageless, then switched in May to Flexeffect, paused for one month in August because I was seriously sick, and then continued with it until November. As I thought that not much had happened after ALL those months (just 5 actually) I switched again to Ageless until now.

As I was looking at all my pics yesterday I saw a remarkable difference already after two months of Flexing.Which I had not realized then because I don't have enough patience and want it all right NOW:-) So yes, the difference is there, in the pics, after two months.
And I did a pic yesterday, after 5 months of Ageless, and saw progress, too. I am very grateful for having realized that, and I am very grateful towards Deb and Louise for having developped these treasures and sharing them with us!

For now I decided to do Flexeffect when I have the time, and Ageless when I'm in a hurry.

I will let you now over time about my results.

And I have started to do some microneedling now and then. If anybody is interested in this, I can recommend a trustful and serious site with LOTS of useful and sincere information and material: www.owndoc.com

Have a happy time, and try not to lose patience (as I do sometimes) when it takes more time to see results, they will come!!!

Mona

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:32 am      Reply with quote
Okay so its never too late. Thats the first thing its important to know. Now skin thinning out - it happens to us all. However things like massaging your neck will help to thicken the skin. Not exactly Ageless, but in FlexEffect they have you pinch and roll the skin between your fingers and thumbs and that really really helped me out.

Its not difficult to accept aging, but you don't have to just accept aging, there are always things you can do. You do have to be consistent in order to get results though, but its doable.
lilchik wrote:
In the last year or so the skin on my neck thinned out, it's crepey, saggy, with loose skin under my chin. It is difficult to accept aging...I am 54 and hoping I can still reverse some changes. I have first edition of LouLou's book for ages, however could never keep up my exercises. Hope, it's not too late... Confused
System
Automatic Message
Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Laboratoire Dr Renaud ExCellience CellClock Cellular Youth Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Blinc The Rare Gem Palette (1.1 g x 12) Osmotics Cream Extreme Intensive Repair (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |