Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Have you guys completely missed the transformation from the FE after picture, to LouLou's video?

Kassy, where are those pics? Are they on the thread, or just via email?

I was referring to the before and after pictures that were on FE (not sure if they are still there), and if you look at the after, in comparison to LL in the video (a year or so later), I see a very big difference. To my eyes her mid face/cheeks are much more defined + built up, and her jawline looks more tapered.

When I first saw LL's before and after pictures on FE, I had a fleeting thought that it must be mother and daughter, and I had to re-read the bio.. Embarassed

As far as pictures go, and I'm including all programs and books that I own personally, I honestly believe Debs progression through the years, is lovely + natural, and leaves no questions about how she accomplished it. She just looks healthy and natural both in the still pictures and the DVD. And I think she looks much more youthful than the clock says. Some other exercise guru's like the ones we have recently viewed on U-Tube, look as though they have had fat grafts and fillers to me, and have quite overdone it to boot.

I also feel that when folks decide to make their face their fortune, they open themselves up to questions, compliments and sometimes ridicule.. It all goes with the territory!

JMHO!

ETA: I have posted before and after pictures on this forum throughout my entire time here. In the beginning there were plenty of insults, innuendo, and accussations hurled my way.. Well I'm still here, and I'm still posting pictures, and will continue to do so. Why, because they are the truth, and they are helpful to many members. There will always be negativity, jealousy and what have you, but the truth will always prevail... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
... Does anyone from FE know if the three in one is posted on the forum? The FE folks could try that one out.

sister sweets - 3-in-1 updated version is posted on FE members only forum: Mid Face sub-board, page 2 of lifting up cheeks thread.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
suldrun wrote:
Thank you Pachouli for the welcome. Yes I'm doing so much better now and I want to look it. Smile I'm still not 100% and I have a few procedures to do for my health that I know will really stress my body and I don't want it to show up on my face anymore.

Toby, I'm glad to hear you do both. Do you do both on the same days or alternate days? I'm excited to learn. I had never heard of the Tuo Viso untill I stated lurking here. How do you feel it compares to facemaster.

Thank you both:)
Sul

Oh thanks also about the weight loss Smile I am on a site that you put in everything you eat and it calculates your calories.

Since this is an Ageless thread, it would be good to keep the focus on Ageless so people only interested in that topic can focus and not be side tracked. But for information on facemaster and Tua Viso check the following threads
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=429392&highlight=facemaster#429392
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31637&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
I will be happy to answer questions on a pm as well. Very Happy
Toby Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
PS, for anyone that has used FE and Ageless, are there more eyelid exercises in FE? Or would that be a waste of money? Thanks again!

Ageless exercises the same ocular muscles as FE, so yes, I think FE would be a waste of your money. Definitely hold off on a plastic surgeon - there's nothing they could do that you can't do on your own with the facial exercises Smile
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 am      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Help! In Day 1 exercise, Exercise 4 called Laughter instructs readers to grasp the face in the exact same position as in the previous Exercise 3 called Happy Smile.

BUT if you look at the diagrams of these 2 exercises, you can see the place for thumb and fingers is different in the two, and also these two exercises are working different muscles. I believe the "Laughter" is supposed to work the muscle RISORIUS which is lower on the cheek than Z MAJOR which is the targeted muscle for "Happy Smile."

Is my interpretation correct? Anyone else confused about this? I ignored the instruction and have been following the diagram instead.

Someone asked a similar question and here's the question and answer from LouLou at her forum.

Question:
"I have been doing the exercises for a few weeks and I am having difficulty.
In Exercise #2 and the muscle in Exercise #3, it seems like I am using the same muscle when on the drawings it should be 2 different muscles. My fingers grab in the same place. Should the finger placement differ?

For exercise #3 and #4 Laughter it says to grab in the same position as #3 Happy Smile but my drawings show a different position.
Thank you in advance!"

Answer:
"Oh dear, this is my drawing confusing everyone! I had trouble indicating that in ex 3 you need a horizontal chunk of flesh, whereas ex 2 the chunk is diagonal across the face. Ex 3 and 4 do indeed have exactly the same starting position.

It's important to say, though, that it's not very important to get a precisely positioned chunk of flesh. ( I'm still) making this new video that is taking ages, but in the process I've been trying out things that people might get wrong, including totally misplaced chunks of flesh and the exercises still worked pretty much wherever you grabbed! "
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Hello,
While I'm still waiting to hear back from LouLou via email, and for lulu.com to fix their problems, another question came to mind and I wonder if anyone might have a similar experience? I am a nightly teeth-grinder, and during the day I unconsiously clench my jaws all the time (this is apparently due to stress). Because of this, my jaw muscles are overly developed and sore all the time! I do try to massage the general area, but it doesn't really help with the pain and my hand gets sore too... (when it gets bad I sometimes have to take ibuprofen to relax enough to sleep Confused ) My question is, would the Ageless exercises over-over develop those muscles even more, and does the muscle soreness/pain ever go away? Thanks a lot!

fat_swan

hi wave
I am both a night grinder and day clencher (LOL and Embarassed ) To the best of my ability, the answer to your question is NO (for over development), reason being, the muscle you (we) work w/ clenching/grinding is massater which loulou has placed in her alternative excercises category! (alt. 3/ head high)--she also suggests if you have pain (tmj) do not do the jaw excercises. As for the pain -- here is my suggestion--GET A NIGHT GUARD (do you have one) and also start becoming aware of your daily clenching -- awarness will eventually shift an unconcious habit ( i do it w/ pursing lips and clenching jaw-i know, i sound over the top anal retentive...but i swear i'm not Confused ). Also, off subject!, if you're clenching jaw i know your gums are receding (unless you're young) night guard + oil pulling will help this (pm if you have ?'s)
m
ps...i'm also bad w/ personal finances Embarassed (or at least believe i am) - (maybe that's why we clench/grind)!!!
best
m
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Cotton gloves have been recommended.
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 7:01 am      Reply with quote
I noticed for a little while that my n/l lines seemed to look worse to me, but I just kept up the exercises, and now the one on the right side is completely gone, and the one on the left is getting close!

Hang in there - it definitely gets better!

5% products discount

Fri May 08, 2009 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bira,

Have you visited the Ageless forum? There are a lot of your questions answered there on your NL issues. LouLou just posted a NL explanation which may help you out. Here is the link if you don't have it.

http://louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=questionsforloulou%26action=display%26thread=184
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu May 14, 2009 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah there is no number on that so I started with 20 as well. Some on the Ageless forum do 60 which I've upped myself to that and another post yesterday says she does 200! I also remember LouLou saying to someone to use the expression of your lips as if you were saying the word "chi". HTH.
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu May 14, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Truffles wrote:
Yeah there is no number on that so I started with 20 as well. Some on the Ageless forum do 60 which I've upped myself to that and another post yesterday says she does 200! I also remember LouLou saying to someone to use the expression of your lips as if you were saying the word "chi". HTH.

Thanks Truffles. I tried saying 'chi' but it stretches my lips out instead of making them stick up and out as in trying to kiss someone. lol I'll have to try saying 'chi' next time I do it. Thanks again.

With fingers in place picture lips trying to curl up the fingers and upper lip pulling up instead of out. Picture a small snarl instead of a kiss.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 11:44 am      Reply with quote
JaclynS,

the forum for Ageless is louiseannette.proboards.com...very informative..you can ask Loulou your question here..and although she doesn't respond everyday..she does eventually respond to all questions addressed to her on the forum.

the home page for Ageless is louiseannette.co.uk

Also...

this is my personal experience with jaw issues and Ageless:

Although i've never been diagnosed with tmj..and have no awareness of problems with my jaw other than with facial exercises..I have had difficulties with all facial exercises programs i have begun over the years, including Ageless..(and this is with all cheek and jaw exercises from all programs i've ever tried.. resulting in jaw cracking and pain)

in the past i've just given up on facial exercising, but because i really resonate to Loulou and her beauty/ageless philosophy i have kept with her program since mid-December by 'tweaking' it a bit to eliminate any jaw discomfort.

Until last month I did all the exercises together...except for the once a month exercises...and skipped 2 days (instead of 1) to do them again..so I still got in the 2 times a week protocol that is the minimal amount Loulou suggests for progress (usually if you do all the exercises in one day you would only skip 1 day instead of 2 before doing them again).

Also I alternated the cheek and neck exercises(all of which 'aggravated' my jaw) with the eye exercises, the lip exercise etc... which didn't affect my jaw.

This eliminated jaw discomfort for me.

Now I can do the exercises every other day without jaw discomfort..and I can do most of the cheek exercises without needing to alternate them with eye, lip, etc. exercises...

so the exercises are definitely strengthening rather than debilitating my jaw..

.but i did need to be careful at first.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Truffles
5% products discount

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Bira try this link, takes you right to it. Copy and paste this exactly don't add http://s

01.photobucket.com/albums/m69/otherloulou/best%20bottom%20ex/?action=view&current=08468955.pbr
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:08 am      Reply with quote
I have the new DVD and I play it on my PC computer. Works fine for me but people are still having some problems.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I also do both FE and Ageless and some Facercise and a few others. You find your favorites over the course of trial and error. Be sure to visit the free exercises on Eva Frasiers site and Lea Eigards and Carolyn's facial fitness site. Definitely worth it.

I've done FE for 16 months and Ageless for about 9 months. FE is more comprehensive. I take two nights a week and do an (almost) full FE regimine. It's what I call "maintenance" at this point. I avoid the TMJ ones. I LOVE FE eye exercises - really work. also there are Free great exercises from Eva Frasier for both neck and eye area that I do.

Facercise has a nose exercise (as mentioned by CM) that is outstanding. I do it everyday and usually in the car! Also the Lip exercise from Ageless is a no-brainer for when you are driving (stopped at a light whatever )... Yes, you look stupid!!! but oh well.
Facercise also has a great exercise for NL - It is detailed by Aprile on the Carole Maggio thread. I've just started doing it and believe it is superb. For me Facercise is a different sort of exercise. FE is for building, and Facercise kind of anchors things - call it toning. It seems to be a good way to train your face to behave!!! Admittedly I don't and never have done all of Facercise but what I do know and do of the program I really like.

Ageless is a great quickie - less time and good blood flow to the facial area! I do the cheek exercises sometimes before I get out of bed. Especially if I know I can't get to FE. Bottom line: There is something worthwhile to all of them. I also like a neck exercise where you lie on the floor and lift your head and turn it side-to-side for about 30 times each way. Kiss the ceiling is good too (another on-line freebie).

I know the idea of pulling your face is scary. I hesitated for a few years but then just decided to go for it. My decision was based upon results I saw and read on Flex effect forum and it convinced me: both from a anecdotal evidence base and even scientifically.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Not Cm, but its important to note that with FlexEffect your better off speaking with Claudia or one of their trainers to get official advice on them.

I think your doing what they call "Spot training" and so maybe not exercising the eye is part of the problem, but I'm not expert so really think its better to speak with one of the trainers. Be warned your get 101 questions though, but it is worth while answering them as although I have been cross about their posting of questions in the past with my simple problem, often they explain what factors are effecting things etc and then recommend a plan of action. I have to hold hands up and say I haven't always followed the plan though - as sometimes it seemed silly, but its always come back to bite my rear end. When I do, I get the results.

You may want to do massage in that area though.
summer2004 wrote:
Are the eyes exercises of FlexEffect good enough to build the eye area?

I have done FE for 1 month (everyday I only do exercises 12-17 for the cheek) but stopped it for 2 weeks.

The reason is that I find that the wrinkle under my right eye becomes more pronounced. The wrinkle was formed after 4 months of doing Ageless.

Your advice is highly appreciated!
IMCathy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi Summer2004 - pm for you

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
You know I know someone from another program who says all the time that we're all starting from different places, and whilst I have to confess I used to roll my eyes at that comment, I've come to realise there is some truth to this.

Just to give background I started facial exercises when I hit my 52 birthday and lost a lot of weight so had kind of excess skin situation to deal with and its taken me many years to get to the place I'm at at th emoment where I'm truly happy with my face. I jumped onto Ageless when it first came out - I mean who wouldn't with all the reviews and the time factor was also major for me, but I'm one of those ones who the lower face seemed to be uneffected by Ageless. I had been doing the 2nd edition FlexEffect before and my lower face had really become toned and good, but it was a time consuming program. Not so with the 3rd edition. I did Ageless for quite a few months, with good results, it gave me my big chipmunk cheeks for sure, but also incorporated Tanaka and had fantastic results. Then my ego got the better of me and I tried some bone stuff which I should never have done. Worst thing ever. Ended up with ruptured ligament and my doc said a possibily torn nerve. All healed up nicely now though.

I still do some Ageless but dont follow the routine as laid out in the book, as I think thats kind of for younger girls than me and if I was say in my 30's it probably be fine, but I'm 60 this year and so need all the help I can get! Plus Lou's disappeared, and the mods are not around to really give help/guidance like I think they should be. However what I'm loving is FlexEffects most recent edition. The dvd is what I really needed to get my butt in motion. With the 2nd edition I struggled with the descriptions, but I've always been visual - so can't help it. I gues its about finding the right mix for your own face, but like most tings I think its a good starting point (Ageless).

Kiley wrote:
sorry, one last question when I suspect as I type it you have already indirectly answered, but I just want to be sure.

My impression from reading Ageless if that one way this program is supposed to help lower face sagging if because by building the cheeks, it causes some of that extra skin or tissue in the lower face to be pulled back up where it came from. Smile (amateur interpretion here)

But some of you are saying this in fact did not happen for you? And for any of you with saggy necks (raising hand high here), her long graceful neck movement didn't do much for you?

kiley
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks LondonLucyGeorge. That's interesting and helpful for me as I'm just starting back again after many years. What I really wanted to know though was what you made of the fact that she was over fifty years of age! Granted, she may have years of work behind her, but given what you said earlier about older people maybe finding it harder to build (can't remember if you mentioned maintainence) would you say that age-wise she's doing really well even to hold on to what she's got?! Very Happy
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I remember that video (it was prior to the dvd) but can't find any mention of her having her nose done after it - which isn't good. Is this on the Ageless forum? I've just hunted and can't see it.

I do think her face looks a bit puffy but not sure that you can get that from doing her exercises. Think its more likely to do with something else like health or foods perhaps. But I've done Ageless and facial exercises for years so know it won't do that to your face. So don't give up the exercises, as I found out one time someone got high cheeks from doing a large number of a particular exercise and I wanted them, and so copied her and it never
had the same effects for me that it did for her. Guess we're all different and exercises effect us all differently so don't worry.

Lou has always been very open and honest about what she has and hasn't had done. Here you go - the debate! She answers on page 2 which I have linked for you:

http://louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=questionsforloulou&action=display&thread=349&page=2
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so biting my tongue right now, because I'd be banned if I said what I really think on the subject of LL..(F%c_!*& @$$h+!^) I still stand behind what I said several pages back.. (And trust me when I tell you, it's way tamed down.

Sorry if anybody is offended, but IMHO I feel that LL is a fraud. I also think she's quite tacky and disrespectful to her *followers*, when she sneaks out of the woodwork every 6 months to push a new product, but STILL has not bothered to address any concerns or questions from the users of her program. (Even on these last 2 pages!) Get used to it, she doesn't give a crap about anything but making a few sales.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Save your money up, and get *fillers*, then you'll be just like LL..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 am      Reply with quote
You know the best person to answer this is her business partner Anne, and I think her email address is on their website, so I'd email there. I suspect it would be a breach of copyright sharing the book electronically - and wouldn't advise that to anyone, but I'd really suggest you contact Anne. don't expect an immediate response though, but she will usually respond to such queries. I know someone else said recently they managed to purchase a copy of the latest book I think alone and were happy with it.
HippoMe wrote:
Lotusesther wrote:
Such a pity Loulou's programme or book isn't available anywhere anymore. Should anyone want to sell their copy, please pm me. At first it sounded too good to be true, 5 mins a day and getting results, but I understand that people really have had good results from it. I would very much like to take a shot at this.

Is the original Ageless If You Dare book/ebook still available and if not what are the copyright rules regarding sharing the book?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:59 am      Reply with quote
Whilst I do agree with what you said Lotusesther about Louise’s program, I’m sorry but I think I saw a very different side to her at the end where she wasn’t so nice and was actually just going after peoples money and didn’t treat anyone with due care and respect they deserved. She completely abandoned the forum and her supporters, and there were many of us who were extremely loyal to her and when she reappeared she did so only to launch her new product. No explanation or anything was given to her period of absence or even attempts at explaining it and no questions were answered about the new product. Just a reappearance and then disappearance (again). When she got the business partner in, emails were never answered nor was there any help provided. Whats more some people were getting communications about some exercises that should be omitted aka crush, but the only way you could find out about that was if people who were told shared it on the forum and I think it was just plain terrible. She entirely deserved the bad press she got – because she is responsible for her own actions (or lack of). Yes the program was incredibly cheap and I do believe it is effective but the support needed and help was just not there. Whats moreso the moderators who she had on that forum were never around, and one of them I found out even had facial surgery (a facelift) yet people were told her results was due to the program. Not good in my book.

Lotusesther wrote:
Loulou designed a lovely programme, wrote a beautiful book and was very generous with her advice and assistance, even making a free video to show how to do her exercises, but she is not very good at running a business. She never really intended to, as she wrote, and private matters made it very hard for her to keep up with the business on her own. So someone else stepped in to help her with that, and that is where things went bad. She made a new edition of Ageless, a new DVD and the hotspots thing and wanted to sell that as an all in one package at a price people here were shocked to find to be much higher than the original, ridiculously cheap book.
The last posting by Loulou in this thread, I think on page 90 or so, says it all.

But nowhere in the thread, even when comments became quite sour, was the programme in itself criticised. In the thread here you can find a lot of advice from Loulou and others for when things don't go the way you expected. The crush exercise turned out to be something that works for some but not for others and some people developed some pouching by the mouth (my own idea about this is that maybe people who have had braces as a child can run into trouble with pouching because of muscle memory, but I have never found this idea discussed anywhere. Still, it figures because with a lot of people you can see a different build of muscle by the corners of the mouth as a result of wearing braces and exercise may emphasise this, I think).

Anyway, I am very glad to see Loulou is back, because her programme is lovely and effective and my impression of her is that she is a really lovely sensitive and warm person. She certainly did not deserve the bad press she got.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Actually I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I'm not talking about whats expected from someone who writes a book on facial exercise, but Loulou's treatment of people when she had written the book. However, as you say, it is a good book and the exercises are easy to learn however it doesn't excuse the bs that she did to me and many others.
Lotusesther wrote:
We disagree on what can be reasonably expected from someone who writes a book on facial exercise.
All that would almost obscure the fact that the book itself is lovely and the exercises are easy to learn.
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Sure, and thanks for asking.
www.oneyeartostunning.com

OMG! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!

You have so many impressive changes! You look 10000000% healthier.

Your skin coloring is gorgeous!

I can see that you've lost a lot of inflamation in your face alone! Your under eyes looked as though you had perhaps allergies, and such. The skin looks quite smooth now... I'm guessing since you're in a facial exercise section you do exercises....

Make sure you continue to massage!!!! You look young enough that all tissues that might have been stressed from the weight they will snap back. (That would be my current prediction) Especially when you look at how amazing your jaw line and neck now look!

And that waist line! HELLO???!!!!! It's pulling in quite nice!

You are very inspirational. I have weight to lose myself. And just looking at your pics was inspiring!

Thank you for sharing!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |