Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
I see everyone has beat me to it. You look years younger since the weight loss. It has made an amazing transformation to your jawline. Keep up the good work!

I toooooootally agree! You look great! I think it's really impressive how much you have accomplished already. And I love your can-do attitude. Smile

Second, I just wanted to encourage you to keep going. I own Ageless too, and I think Loulou's estimates of the timeline for changes were too optimistic. I remember she said on her website at one point that a person would reach maintenance mode with her program after only 6 months. But I don't recall anyone who did (either with Ageless or any other facial exercise program, except a couple people who were in their 20's and were doing it to keep what they already had). We all respond on different timelines, while I started feeling some changes early, I didn't start seeing changes in my skin until after the 4th month and didn't start seeing changes in my cheeks until about 5.5 months in. And my weakest muscles didn't really start to improve until a few more months beyond that. So this is just to encourage you to stick with it for longer and to view it as a lifelong commitment, like exercise. After all, the nice thing about Ageless is it's a really short program, so if you're going to take a longer-term gamble on facial exercises to see if it works (e.g., 6-12 months), then doing Ageless at least is not a big investment of time! In other words, I would discourage you both from switching programs and/or from giving up but just give it a longer time horizon to see more results. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Olivia, I'm afraid all the people here that have done facial exercises for years with phenomenal result would tend to disagree with you. Not all facial exercise programs involve pulling, but most do advocate massage and with many benefits. Check out all the videos on YouTube about it and all the wonderful thread on this board involving facial exercise.

If facial exercise did cause the wrinkles you are saying they do, why are so many people doing them with fabulous result, not temporary results either, because they've been doing them for years and look better for it. People like Carol Maggio, Eva Fraser, Carolyn Cleaves and others would not be in this industry for decades if their exercises caused wrinkles.

Please check out more of the threads here on this subject and you'll quickly find posts on how exercising the face is, indeed, great for not only the muscles but the complexion as well. Yes, I was complaining of crepey eyelids in my post above yours, but I find they are now smoothing out. There is also a phase at the beginning of most facial programs called "the uglies" where your skin will tend to look worse before it improves. I'm thinking that was what I was going through, because now things are smoothing out.

I realize that starting to exercise my face at 49 years of age, it will take me longer to see the great results that others have seen with this program. If, after a few more months I do not see the results I am looking for with Ageless, I will find another program and do that one for a few months and go from there. Not every program it suited for each individual. This I am finding out the more I read these boards. But I do believe that I will find a program that does what it claims to do, and I'm willing to put the time and effort into it to get the results I'm after. I just have to learn to be patient. It took me years to form these wrinkles, sags and folds. I can't expect to see it all fade away with only a couple months of exercise. But I have faith that it will eventually improve my appearance. Very Happy
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Firstly facial exercise is never just stretching and pulling, but its working muscles against resistance. Yes there is some there, but its not the only things, and its never prolonged pulling.

Dermadoctor is well known here, and I've seen his video. He's never looked closely at any one particular program (or hasn't shared that he has) and so its kind of like saying that all derms are crazy. Nothing could be further from the truth but they are all unique even though they practice in the same field.

With bells palsy you are also forgetting that most professionals advise patients with bells palsey to use FACIAL EXERCISES. Whilst botox does prevent expressions being made, it doesn't stop a person from aging, in fact if anything it can speed it up somewhat because the ability to use the muscle is removed.

I posted my photos on EDS recently, and have flexed for a long time now - please let me know where you see wrinkles?

Olivia23 wrote:
You guys know that all the stretching and pulling on your face will cause wrinkles sooner than later. The exercises may tone your facial muscles, but is early wrinkling worth it?

If you go to YouTube and search for dermdoctor, he has many vids on facial skin and one is on facial exercises. He says that it does cause early wrinkling because you keep stretching the skin over and over.

Think about this, look up YouTube videos on people with bells palsy. It's where half of their face is paralyzed. The paralyzed half is smooth with no wrinkles, that's because they don't move their facial muscles on that side while the other side has wrinkles. Also think about Botox, it freezes the facial muscles so you don't move them as much, hence no wrinkles.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Claudia - I love your encouraging note to Sandy. And to Sandooch I say "WAY TO GO GIRL". Keep up the good work.

ClaudiaFE wrote:
sandooch wrote:
Sure, and thanks for asking.
www.oneyeartostunning.com

OMG! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!

You have so many impressive changes! You look 10000000% healthier.

Your skin coloring is gorgeous!

I can see that you've lost a lot of inflamation in your face alone! Your under eyes looked as though you had perhaps allergies, and such. The skin looks quite smooth now... I'm guessing since you're in a facial exercise section you do exercises....

Make sure you continue to massage!!!! You look young enough that all tissues that might have been stressed from the weight they will snap back. (That would be my current prediction) Especially when you look at how amazing your jaw line and neck now look!

And that waist line! HELLO???!!!!! It's pulling in quite nice!

You are very inspirational. I have weight to lose myself. And just looking at your pics was inspiring!

Thank you for sharing!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
SeanySeanUK wrote:
This is simply a belief, and the truth is that no two peoples skin ages identically because we're all dealing with different challenges. The primary purpose of the skin is protection, but it also deals with eliminating toxins from the body too, so provided it is able to do both those jobs, the appearance of the skin doesn't feature high up on the body's priority lists as a result.

I am still aging, just like any of us are, but with doing the facial exercises and being involved in nutrition like I am, I know that my body isn't being fed empty nutrition, or foods that its unable to digest and assimilate but that takes time for us all to learn and master and thats why I'm in favour of forums because there is that empowerment available.
Lotusesther wrote:
That's what you get when your skin ages, less elasticity so the skin takes more time to snap back.

With all due respect Sean, you are a male in your early 30's...

Chances are you can pull, twist, manipulate, massage and eat and drink to your hearts content, and none of it will catch up with you any time soon... Perhaps you'll feel differently when you are say 50 or 60 Shock

...Yes you are still aging but, it's hardly like the "rest" of us. YOU WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THE PERI AND POST MENOPAUSAL ISSUES that face the majority of women you give advice to. Lucky you! Smile

Granted you are book smart and always share wonderful nutrition advice. Thank you for sharing all of that..

Very Happy

Thank you Kassy. I have always wanted to post something similar, but felt it might be taken the wrong way. Believe it or not, one day your skin is not going to snap back like it used to. It's a fact, not a belief. I really appreciate Sean and all of his advice. He's a great advocate for facial exercises. But, he is nowhere near the point where noticeable facial aging is a concern for him. If he still looks as unaffected by aging as he does now when he is in his forties or better yet over fifty, then I will be even more impressed with his facial exercise achievements. It's not hard to look as good as he does when you have youth on your side. JMHO. Smile Smile Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
newera wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
SeanySeanUK wrote:
This is simply a belief, and the truth is that no two peoples skin ages identically because we're all dealing with different challenges. The primary purpose of the skin is protection, but it also deals with eliminating toxins from the body too, so provided it is able to do both those jobs, the appearance of the skin doesn't feature high up on the body's priority lists as a result.

I am still aging, just like any of us are, but with doing the facial exercises and being involved in nutrition like I am, I know that my body isn't being fed empty nutrition, or foods that its unable to digest and assimilate but that takes time for us all to learn and master and thats why I'm in favour of forums because there is that empowerment available.
Lotusesther wrote:
That's what you get when your skin ages, less elasticity so the skin takes more time to snap back.

With all due respect Sean, you are a male in your early 30's...

Chances are you can pull, twist, manipulate, massage and eat and drink to your hearts content, and none of it will catch up with you any time soon... Perhaps you'll feel differently when you are say 50 or 60 Shock

...Yes you are still aging but, it's hardly like the "rest" of us. YOU WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THE PERI AND POST MENOPAUSAL ISSUES that face the majority of women you give advice to. Lucky you! Smile

Granted you are book smart and always share wonderful nutrition advice. Thank you for sharing all of that..

Very Happy

For the encouragement of women who have yet to reach the peri and post-menopausal stages, I can honestly say, hand on heart, that my face didn't fall to pieces once the hormones started to decline. The ageing process continued on its gentle way, but nothing too dramatic. I never took HRT or bio-identical hormones or anything like that - just brewers yeast tablets, cider vinegar, cod liver oil (the real stuff!) and molasses. I eat what I consider to be a good diet, with the emphasis on organic whenever possible, and home-made by yours truly or my talented husband.

I started facial exercises (CFM) three years ago at the age of 63 to stem the beginnings of sag, and I began OCM about a year ago. Those are the two best things I have ever done for my face. I'll never give them up as long as I have the use of my hands.

Just to show that I'm not a paragon of virtue, the rest of my body could do with being a bit firmer, especially my arms. I have invested in a rebounder and am doing the HIT method of exercise on it, as well as the normal rebounding. I've never been very consistent in the past with exercise, but I'm hoping to do better this time!

To round off - I just wanted to say that all is not necessarily lost as far as the face is concerned, once the menopause process begins. Ageing is inevitable - we can't look young forever - but in my experience it doesn't have to be a steep decline along with the hormones. If I can offer any advice, it would be to eat sensibly and healthily, keep active and keep your weight steady - and you might well have a pleasant surprise at how well your face has survived.

Again, "with all due respect"..... I am 62, have smoked for 46 years, enjoyed a few glasses of wine a week for many years, and NEVER ate what I should have..

I'm no glamour girl (as I've said here ad nauseum), but here I am (with no makeup what so ever) along side my 66 year old Honey Bunny... and again I will offer (what I've said a gazillion times), it's more about the DNA than anything else...

... And of course, getting on the DIY bandwagon, so you can actually GET a few good actives to the deeper layers of your skin...(And yes, my skin is nicer now than it was 7 years ago at 55!.)

Trust me when I tell you, I'm the poster child for doing everything wrong, and still getting mistook for a 40 year old when I'm out and about... (I'm a size 6, very energetic, and think that has plenty to do with the 'younger look'.)

Anyhoo, that's my contribution... Take it or leave it Very Happy

ETA: I can't see any picture and don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong... Confused HELP? Very Happy (I hate this sh!t..argh)

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Your skin always has that gorgeous glow, Kassy!

LOL Riley, I guess that means it posted.. (I can't see it, but don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong..LOL.)

Thanks Sweetie Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Time to give my dear hubby a pass... He had major surgery in Nov to remove 1/2 of one lung due to lung cancer... The photo was taken on Christmas (5 weeks post op)...

He's doing wonderful now, and is very handsome in his well worn face... Very Happy His body on the other hand is toned, fit and looks like 30... Wink NOT a freaking bit of cellulite.. Why is it that men typically don't have to deal with that dilemma..Argh!

Sorry to hear you and hubby went through that ordeal Kassy, I am Glad to hear he is doing well, and will keep him and you all in my prayers he continues on for many healthy years to come!

You do look amazing for your age so obviously doing something right.

Men do have that luck of aging better than we women, or is it we as women accept their flaws more than some do a females? hmm

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:55 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Sorry to hear you and hubby went through that ordeal Kassy, I am Glad to hear he is doing well, and will keep him and you all in my prayers he continues on for many healthy years to come!

Men do have that luck of aging better than we women, or is it we as women accept their flaws more than some do a females? hmm

Thanks so much for the kind words and prayers... It was scary as hell, but all is well now (thank God)..

I think it totally sucks that men seem to still look great, even with wrinkles, gray hair, whatever.. For instance; when was the last time you heard a 50 or 60 year old female referred to as "distinguished" looking... Laughing

packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Thanks so much for the kind words and prayers... It was scary as hell, but all is well now (thank God)..

I think it totally sucks that men seem to still look great, even with wrinkles, gray hair, whatever..For instance; when was the last time you heard a 50 or 60 year old female referred to as "distinguished" looking... Laughing

Not ever that I recall! More like old, granny, worst HAG.... Bad Grin

I hope no one has ever referred to you in this way DM. If so, is this person dead or just maimed? Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:26 am      Reply with quote
anca,

Hi:D Unfortunately some members have found that their pictures have been used on other sites without their permission or knowledge! At times even promoting a product, it is a shame but things have happened so many who post a picture will take it down soon after having posted it!

5% products discount

Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
anca,

I meant no disrespect to you at all, I also have taught 4 (now grown kids) never to post pictures or personal info online, and I still feel it would be hypocritical of me to do so. I may well someday be a grandmother and would also hope they would pass that lesson on down. There are too many dangers out on the web. Just my way I suppose. Very Happy

DarkMoon, I agree with you. I didn´t mean another thing.
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pics!
Miel24
5% products discount

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I think I will post before/after pics. I wasn't planning to so haven't purposefully kept any specific "before" pics. But I'm sure I can find something and then take a pic in similar pose, light etc. It would be interesting to see what others think..I'll start looking now..
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 am      Reply with quote
At first I had 'slack' and 'firm' days as well. I think it may have to do with muscle tension/tone, fatigue plays a part in this I guess. But after several months I notice the difference between slack and firm is a lot smaller, especially around my jaw line. I guess the cheek muscles are really pulling everything up.
When I do the exercises there is a definite difference in the thickness of the muscle (not the skin etc.) that I can feel working since I started Ageless. There's a lot more to grip, which means it's building I guess.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a little late posting my picture updates here and on my blog. No change in the weight department, but I can really see a big difference in my eyes now, so I decided to only do face shots this month. I also started doing the Tanaka massage once daily for 11 days now. I love it and am already seeing a big difference in the look of my eyes and face slimming down, even with no additional weight loss. And my 11s are slowly fading away as well. Yay!

And for a really big comparison, this is what I looked like at the start of my wieghtloss challenge thread at back in July 2011 at 225 pounds (I weigh 195 today). I think I look at least 5 years younger now thanks to Ageless and Tanaka:
And here is a side shot from July. Yikes!:

Before starting Ageless on 12/24/12:
Today 4/29/12:
Close up on eyes before:
And today:
Before side:
ImageAnd today:

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 am      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Very sweet of you, Dark Moon. Thank you.

I don't believe in phony compliments, I am just telling it as I see it! You have done a great job on looking even better than when you started! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info Sandooch ! Smile
Thanks for the link TM, ill be sure to check it out Smile
HippoMe
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:13 am      Reply with quote
This is kind of like déjà vu! Last year round about this time Louise and her business partner, Anne, launched Louise's new and improved program - whizz, pop, bang .... fizzle Rolling Eyes Not holding my breath this time round!
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
I see, too, that the title of the programs has gone back to Ageless If You Dare instead of the Ageless If We Dare. I wonder why it's been changed back.

I wonder if the books and DVD are the old stock they were left with after LouLou disappeared.

I ordered the 2nd edition of the book in hard copy a while after it first came out, but they sent me the 1st edition instead, which I already had. I tried and tried to contact them to see if I could make an exchange, but got no replies. Apparently a lot of other people were having trouble with orders and such, too.

I'd still like to have the 2nd edition hard copy. I'll wait awhile to see how this new web site venture goes, and if it looks like it's going to fly, will probably place an order for a copy.

By the way, Sandooch, I've been meaning to thank you for posting your photos showing your great progress. On days when I don't feel like doing Ageless, etc., your photos inspire me to keep at it.

5% products discount

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sovajo Just wanted to thank you for your kind comments on the new site....Louise and i worked hard to try and make it interesting and hopefully informative.Plus thanks for signing up to newsletter.
As far as name changeing to 'Ageless If You Dare',we did this merely as its a new site and also the domains availiable to us, do not be concerned about old stock etc.
I am running administrative side of business now and i will try my hardest to ensure people are satisfied, and if problems arise ,will endeavour to resolve them within 24 hours.

Regards Ageless Steve
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Hate to say it but I'm in agreement with Hippo here. It does sound very similar to the kind of things we heard last time!
HippoMe wrote:
This is kind of like déjà vu! Last year round about this time Louise and her business partner, Anne, launched Louise's new and improved program - whizz, pop, bang .... fizzle Rolling Eyes Not holding my breath this time round!
ballerina
5% products discount

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
just seen the new Ageless prices and they are ridiculous! How can it almost double in price overnight? I an a fan of Ageless and used it for over 3 yrs. I would've bought hotspots because i hav liked the exercises but cant afford it until next month when the price will be much higher. They pressure ppl into buying something they can't afford. Also they expect ppl to pay £250 for a lesson,do they think we are millionaires or dumb to pay that
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
I did the 30 day program for 3 days before I got sidetracked and forgot to do these Brick wall .

So back to starting over!!!My goal is to keep at it and not get sidetracked, it takes such a short amount of time to complete each day on the 30 day program, that I really can't even come up with a good excuse not to do them.

Hi Tiny, (and anyone else who would like some help in sticking to any kind of routine, program, etc.)

I found a free tool online that's fun and really great for helping stick to a routine.

It's called Habit Forge, and it works on the theory that it takes at least 21 days to form a habit. When you sign up, you enter the project you're working on, and then every day for 21 days you get an email from Habit Forge that asks "Were you successful yesterday at ... (whatever you selected as your goal), and you click either "Yes" or "No". Then it takes you to your page, showing how you're doing.

I've found it really helpful for getting in the habit of doing my facial massage and facial exercises every day. You can use it for any goal you choose, and like I said, it's free.

If interested, you can check it out here:

http://habitforge.com/

Edited to add: If you miss a day, it resets your "progress clock" to Day 1 and you start all over again. Now that's what I call incentive not to miss a day! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I've been away from the forum for a while.

Fitgineer: With Steve and Loulou now here, you are in good hands Smile I like to chime in sometimes with opinions, but I do agree with comments by others that they are your best source of advice and that in the beginning, it's best to stick with only one program (in this case Ageless) so that you see what works and doesn't work for your face. Btw, did stopping the Tanaka massage help?

Fitgineer wrote:
I know I may be going overboard here, but I have not seen anyone else, even in their late 30's, with tear throughs / naso jugal ridges like mine Sad

Btw, I thought you were very pretty in your photos with no issues Smile Smile

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |