Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
migi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I ordered my DVD on May, 28. I hope it will arrive soon in Italy! I“m so impatient!!! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately I received a blank dvd!! I had my computer serviced yesterday and the computer tech even tried it and there is just nothing on the disc. I am very agitated about this as the company has my money and I do not have the product. I do not blame LouLou for this but I do not know how long it will be before she sends out replacement dvds. I just do not think it is right to take someones money and not have all the bugs worked out of a product. I feel like I have been ripped off in a sense. I have e-mailed her about this and she is trying to get it taken care of but I do not want to wait months for this to be taken care of. I have put off doing the exercises until I can visually see how they are being done. As a few others have already posted they were doing some of the exercises incorrectly until they viewed the dvd.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I just got the book. I love loulou! She's soooo cute!

And I love that she is so helpful!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I emailed the company that made/sent the video several days ago and have not heard a peep out of them yet. Has anyone else who needs a replacement heard from them?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 am      Reply with quote
I e-mailed her directly in the uk and she responded pretty fast. She is working on finding a manufacturing company in the uk to do the dvds. I have e-mailed her since then and have not heard back as yet.
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I emailed the company that made/sent the video several days ago and have not heard a peep out of them yet. Has anyone else who needs a replacement heard from them?

I tried to email the company (Lulu) about the issue, by replying to the email receipt I'd gotten from them, and got a stock response that Lulu Support no longer responds to that email address, along with a link to create an issue ticket at the site. So I followed that, and created a ticket - last Saturday ... and I have heard nothing in response, and when I check the site, I can't find any record of my issue ticket anywhere, either.

I am planning to email Loulou eventually to find out directly from her how things are proceeding.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:45 am      Reply with quote
These days when you bust your behind to make a living I just hate the fact that I paid for it on a credit card that charges interest and they have my money and I do not have a working product, no the price did not break the bank it is just everything being so up in the air you don't know when your going to receive the disc. Excuse me I am just venting!!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 am      Reply with quote
KayS, I wonder if the DVD is not working because it's in PAL format. If you are in the US, we use NTSC. A PAL format DVD (which is what they have in the UK) won't work here unfortunately. My friend bought a DVD from the UK and had to throw it away.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:05 am      Reply with quote
When I clicked LouLou's link to the bun exercise, I was asked to provide a password. I don't have her password. How was anyone else able to view the video?

annima wrote:
otherloulou wrote:
Here is the best butt exercise in the world. Sorry I look so scruffy, but I made it a long time ago before I knew any of you would be dropping in! Very Happy

I'll only keep it up for a couple of days, but if anyone misses this fabulous chance to see me sweating away in my gardening clothes, I can put it up again some time.

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m69/otherloulou/best%20bottom%20ex/?action=view&current=08468955.pbr

Hi everybody!Lou Lou you're a star!

I've been doing Ageless if you dare for three months and I'm happily surprised with the results.My cheeks lifted,NL almost disappear and I don't have bags under my eyes any more!
Sometimes I overdo it and looks tired afterwards but I think I should find the right rhythm.
I appologize about the questions I'm going to ask,they're probably answered,I still can't find the time to read the whole tread thoroughly,the moment I bought the book and saw the way Lou Lou looked I needed no further encouragement.
Here they are my questions:
1.My 11 lines don't improve.In additionals
there's exercise for them,can't I do it more often?
2.It's also connected with the additional exercises,my mom jawline needs more work,what if she include these on a more regular basis?
3.I can't watch the best butt exercise,what password do I have to type in?Sorry for the stupid question!
Truffles
5% products discount

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Bira try this link, takes you right to it. Copy and paste this exactly don't add http://s

01.photobucket.com/albums/m69/otherloulou/best%20bottom%20ex/?action=view&current=08468955.pbr
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Well that is exactly what the computer tech said yesterday that if it came from the uk it will not play here. When LouLou responded to my e-mail she said the manufacturer was here in the U.S. the one that made the errors and now she was looking for one in the uk which probably means that will not work here in the U.S. I ordered Tina Richards new dvd out in early July on the use of the Tua Viso and now am wondering if that will work! It does not sound like we have much recourse.
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
Well that is exactly what the computer tech said yesterday that if it came from the uk it will not play here. When LouLou responded to my e-mail she said the manufacturer was here in the U.S. the one that made the errors and now she was looking for one in the uk which probably means that will not work here in the U.S. I ordered Tina Richards new dvd out in early July on the use of the Tua Viso and now am wondering if that will work! It does not sound like we have much recourse.

I ordered Tina Richards' new DVD too, but I am pretty sure she will ensure her North American purchasers get a playable version.

I believe Loulou's also aware that U.S. buyers need a different format.

Some manufacturers will make all-coding,region-free versions of their DVDs so if one has a region free DVD player (as I do - it's a portable laptop DVD player) you can play overseas DVDs ... I bought mine from here:
http://www.regionfreedvd.net/

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:24 am      Reply with quote
I just looked at the portable dvd players on the site you recommended. Which one did you buy and are you happy with it? Does it play the Ageless dvd? My concern is that my dvd is blank. That is what the computer tech said and both my dvd players that I presently have said "no image or audio detected." Thank you for posting that web site, it never occurred to me to buy a portable dvd player and I did not realize that they made them to play even international dvds. You probably helped quite a few people out by posting that. When I hear back from you as to which one you purchased I will follow suit. Thanks!!!!!
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 am      Reply with quote
KayS, I'm sure if you tell LouLou the dvd you got was blank she'll sort out a new one for you that works, when they're available.

The discs we got were data discs, which is very strange; the file is .wmv. It will only play on PCs. I converted and burnt it to a dvdr, I prefer seeing it on the tv! I'm not going to ask for a new one as I'm happy with my solution.

You can also "hack" (typing a code via the remote) most dvd players to make them multi-region, too.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Do you think the portable dvd player that plays international dvds will work as mentioned in a few posts back??
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
I just looked at the portable dvd players on the site you recommended. Which one did you buy and are you happy with it? Does it play the Ageless dvd? My concern is that my dvd is blank. That is what the computer tech said and both my dvd players that I presently have said "no image or audio detected." Thank you for posting that web site, it never occurred to me to buy a portable dvd player and I did not realize that they made them to play even international dvds. You probably helped quite a few people out by posting that. When I hear back from you as to which one you purchased I will follow suit. Thanks!!!!!

Hi KayS,

This is the exact one I purchased several years ago. I absolutely love it and use it all the time.
http://www.regioncodefreedvd.com/polaroid10.htm

But I want you all to know that my Ageless disc will NOT play in this player - it won't play in *any* player in our house, nor am I able to figure out how to get it to play on our computer even with the advice given here. It may be that, like others, I have a blank disc, or a data disc that I don't know how to wrangle. Anyway ...

The code-free region-free player that I have will play DVDs I purchased from New Zealand and the U.K. even if they won't play in our regular (region 1) DVD players. In fact I bought it initially so I could use some Callanetics exercise DVDs I purchased from South Africa. So if Loulou is able to get "real" DVDs made by another vendor, even if they aren't coded for North America they should play in one of these - and so should the Tina Richards DVD that's coming out.

Hope this helps!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered one of the portable players. I was hoping that it would play the Ageless dvd but you dashed my hopes. I will not receive it until next Tuesday as I am just having it shipped standard shipping. I am sure I will get alot of use out of it. I am like you I think my disc is blank. I have already e-mailed LouLou twice. I think I am just going to jump in and do the first set of exercises in her book. They seem easy to follow and focus on the cheek area which I would like to build up. I am going to wait on the second set of exercises she describes until I get a replacement dvd as they seem a little more complex. She recommends doing the exercises every other day which makes sense so the muscles can rest in between.
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
I just ordered one of the portable players. I was hoping that it would play the Ageless dvd but you dashed my hopes. I will not receive it until next Tuesday as I am just having it shipped standard shipping. I am sure I will get alot of use out of it. I am like you I think my disc is blank. I have already e-mailed LouLou twice. I think I am just going to jump in and do the first set of exercises in her book. They seem easy to follow and focus on the cheek area which I would like to build up. I am going to wait on the second set of exercises she describes until I get a replacement dvd as they seem a little more complex. She recommends doing the exercises every other day which makes sense so the muscles can rest in between.

Hi KayS, I'm not sure if you know about this link to her amateur videos of Day 1 & Day 2, this may help you until you get your dvd.

http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LouiseAnnette/
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I have oily skin and in order to keep the flesh from slipping right out of my fingers when I am pinching I have to do these exercises right after I wash my face on completely dry skin. I read on the shape your face website that you are never supposed to do facial exercises on dry skin. Really I have tried everything I even put honey on my fingers hoping that would help the grip but alas it did not. Any suggestions?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:12 am      Reply with quote
I don't know if this would work but how about using the very thin disposalable gloves that you buy at the hair supply stores and use the oils on your face and see if the gloves will work.
However, I think I remember reading that Lou doesn't use anything. I don't use anything so I can get a good grip.
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
you can use tissue - just use one square per cheek. It definitely makes all the difference for me in terms of grip, and I can feel the burn more

32, still using: OCM, vitc C, epidermx, ageless (for my lips), now added clarisonic, silk pillow and Aldi skincare! Skin is better than ever 31, medium olive skin, combination-oily. Staples: epidermx II, OCM, retin-a, vit c powder, facial exercises (ageless).
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks ladies!! Both are great ideas I will try them and see which one works better. Very Happy
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:32 am      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
I have oily skin and in order to keep the flesh from slipping right out of my fingers when I am pinching I have to do these exercises right after I wash my face on completely dry skin. I read on the shape your face website that you are never supposed to do facial exercises on dry skin. Really I have tried everything I even put honey on my fingers hoping that would help the grip but alas it did not. Any suggestions?

Hi KayS and others with this difficulty - I've mentioned this tip before, but you may have missed it.

I use very inexpensive and very effective super-thin cotton lisle gloves. I have a pair that came along with the Cynthia Rowland face exercise DVD which I use for the Ageless, and I've just purchased a lot of them from here:
http://www.pcbsupplies.com/servlet/the-33/White-Lisle-Inspection-Gloves/Detail

They were previously $6 for a dozen and are currently half price (clearance sale) at $3 for a dozen. (Shipping was $9.75 - I bought several dozen.)

They're super easy to wash - I just use liquid hand soap at the bathroom sink, rinse, wring out & hang them on the towel bar, and they're dry long before the next exercise session.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 am      Reply with quote
I did not see that suggestion before. It sounds like it will solve my problem though so I ordered some today. Thanks for sharing that! I like to do the exercises mid-day with makeup on because I am a gadget junkie and use some gadgets in the am and some in the pm and it gets hard fitting everything in. I am excited about building up the cheek area with loulous exercises. I read over all the posts this morning and it seems several people have had success with those exercises.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles wrote:
Bira try this link, takes you right to it. Copy and paste this exactly don't add http://s

01.photobucket.com/albums/m69/otherloulou/best%20bottom%20ex/?action=view&current=08468955.pbr

Thank you so much! I finally got to see how she does it. I recall reading her post, and I was doing it like her video. YEAH! I just wasn't sure if I was doing it fast enough, but I couldn't get my legs to switch from kicking backward to kicking sideways without hurting them. lol So I am glad to know that LL was not doing it too fast either. YEAH again. Thanks!!!! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Priori Minerals LCA fx110 Gentle Cleanser (180 ml / 6 fl oz) Institut Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Mask (75 ml) Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Body Lift (150 ml / 5 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |