Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
I did the 30 day program for 3 days before I got sidetracked and forgot to do these Brick wall . But what I can say is, in 3 short days, I could def feel the muscles thickening or firming, there was a change. I did the normal program before and did not get that feeling at all in such a short time. So while they are the same exercises the change up or combo or amount or whatever magic loulou's done to this new fast program WORKS.

It also makes sense to me as the muscles lift and firm, skin will take a bit to catch up and smooth out.

So back to starting over!!!My goal is to keep at it and not get sidetracked, it takes such a short amount of time to complete each day on the 30 day program, that I really can't even come up with a good excuse not to do them.

5% products discount

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info on the 30 day, ladies! I am new to this program and just bought the video to master the techniques, but hopefully, will move on to try the 30 day soon.
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
I did the 30 day program for 3 days before I got sidetracked and forgot to do these Brick wall .

So back to starting over!!!My goal is to keep at it and not get sidetracked, it takes such a short amount of time to complete each day on the 30 day program, that I really can't even come up with a good excuse not to do them.

Hi Tiny, (and anyone else who would like some help in sticking to any kind of routine, program, etc.)

I found a free tool online that's fun and really great for helping stick to a routine.

It's called Habit Forge, and it works on the theory that it takes at least 21 days to form a habit. When you sign up, you enter the project you're working on, and then every day for 21 days you get an email from Habit Forge that asks "Were you successful yesterday at ... (whatever you selected as your goal), and you click either "Yes" or "No". Then it takes you to your page, showing how you're doing.

I've found it really helpful for getting in the habit of doing my facial massage and facial exercises every day. You can use it for any goal you choose, and like I said, it's free.

If interested, you can check it out here:

http://habitforge.com/

Edited to add: If you miss a day, it resets your "progress clock" to Day 1 and you start all over again. Now that's what I call incentive not to miss a day! Smile

5% products discount

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
hello otherLouLou, in answer to your question of how the long neck excercise helps the earlobes, i don't move my ears at all, but the sides of my neck are much more filled out and firmer so maybe it firms the ears too, or it could be the cheek excercises. You are such a genius to invent this program. I've had dramatic improvement in a little over a week. Bless you, pinkie
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
I am about half way into the 30 day programme. I have been doing Ageless off and on - not too consistantly enough - for about a year. I started the 30 day programme to boost things and give me motivation to be more consistant with the programme.
And a boost it really is. The corners of my mouth are turning back up, my n/l's apparently shrink like mad from the smile wheel ex and are more 'rounded' no longer depressingly straight down. Things are really moving now, the 30 day programme is doing more boosting than I expected!

Thank you, Esther, for your positive feedback and for your making the effort to post. We all love you in the Ageless office, and we all want you to look gorgeous!

Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
I did the 30 day program for 3 days before I got sidetracked and forgot to do these Brick wall . But what I can say is, in 3 short days, I could def feel the muscles thickening or firming, there was a change. I did the normal program before and did not get that feeling at all in such a short time. So while they are the same exercises the change up or combo or amount or whatever magic loulou's done to this new fast program WORKS.

It also makes sense to me as the muscles lift and firm, skin will take a bit to catch up and smooth out.

Thank you Tiny, you are so lovely to post this xx

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Thank you Tiny, you are so lovely to post this xx

Your welcome and its true. I just re-started last night, wow, you can really feel your muscles after doing 5 minutes. So thank you for figuring this all out!!

5% products discount

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
sally565 wrote:
Hi Loulou or steve....

I have the original book but I now want to purchase the 30 day ebook, I tried doing it on the website but the only actual way to pay for it is paypal.

The problem is my paypal is messed up. Do you accept any other methods of payment?

Thanks

Hi Sally, I don't have a PayPal account and was able to buy it with a credit card just a few weeks ago. Hope this helps.

Hi Cookie

Sorry for the late reply but thanks I did finally figure out how to buy it!- Very Happy

Gosh u must all think Im so dumb- I guess I was just having a blonde moment Embarassed
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I must say I love this lip exercise, sry can't remember the name but but but, I can its effective and fast, I've already "re-gained" a ridge . Now I have done it a bit more than I prob should, because its easy to mindlessly do it, when I am watching tv or such, but wow!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
hello,
i've been doing ageless off and on for the past two years and have really liked the cheek exercises. lou lou, you're really on to something here and i'm glad that it seems that you're surrounding yourself with people that can help you with this incredible venture.

i'm halfway through the bootcamp. my face looked positively glowing and glorious after a week. right now i'm looking a little tired, but that its to be expected at this point without a break. i'll see this through to the end of the month and then take a break.

but, i wanted to let you know that on day 17 there's a typo (if no one else hasn't alerted you)- it says to do set two exercises but lists all the set one exercises.

hugs from california!
r
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
I must say I love this lip exercise, sry can't remember the name but but but, I can its effective and fast, I've already "re-gained" a ridge . Now I have done it a bit more than I prob should, because its easy to mindlessly do it, when I am watching tv or such, but wow!

Yes - the Kiss My Mouth exercise! I do this one while watching TV, etc. I agree with you on the ridge. I noticed that this morning, when I had a lunch date and decided to wear lip gloss. It looks like I'm wearing lip liner - I love it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I have a question for LouLou,

can we reverse the lip exercise and do it on the bottom lip? I tried it, its easy to do. I don't want to be making the bottom lip do something it shouldn't but I also don't want the upper lip full and turned up and not the bottom turned out.

5% products discount

Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 am      Reply with quote
I have been using CFF for several years, and I love the results.

But after seeing some fabulous results with Ageless If You Dare program here, I definitely want to try it out to see if I can get the same results with less exercise.

But I cannot decide whether to get the DVD or the book. Which one do you recommend? I appreciate learning the exercises correctly. Another thing that's important is how fast I can learn them.

And about the Hotspots and the 30 day programme, are those meant to be used only after the basic program?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:02 am      Reply with quote
If you can only get one, get the video. I just go the book, and it's wonderful, invaluable, but I started with the video and didn't have any problems understanding how to do the exercises. And it really does help to have the visual.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata,

What exercises do you find gave you the lifted nasal lines? That is exactly what I am looking for in that area. I have been studying faces of younger women and then comparing my own progress to their naturally youthful features.

I've been doing Ageless about 6 months and have been very happy with my results but am looking for more improvement in both the NL folds and the undereye area.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 am      Reply with quote
I would say probably go for the dvd, the book is great but then it will take time to learn the exercises from the book alone, but the dvd has Loulou doing them right along with you and talking you through them so thats probably better.

How fast can you learn them, I say probably with the dvd very quickly.

Steve answered the 30 days thing a little while ago but yep its for use after you have done the main program for a short while, almost like a bootcamp.
Jaana wrote:
I have been using CFF for several years, and I love the results.

But after seeing some fabulous results with Ageless If You Dare program here, I definitely want to try it out to see if I can get the same results with less exercise.

But I cannot decide whether to get the DVD or the book. Which one do you recommend? I appreciate learning the exercises correctly. Another thing that's important is how fast I can learn them.

And about the Hotspots and the 30 day programme, are those meant to be used only after the basic program?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I think that since the nasolabial lines are actually folds, not lines, as you keep doing the exercises and your cheeks keep lifting, that the folds will gradually flatten out.

It was the cheek lifting exercises that did the most good for my NL lines. Don't get me wrong, they are still there - everyone has them actually - they are just not the deep chasms that they were. They are shorter too - before they went to below my mouth and even down onto my poor chin.

By the way, wanted to mention in this thread - keep careful watch on your face as you do these. You don't want to miss the wonderful little things that are happening. My mouth had firmed up considerably, but I was so focused on my cheeks that I didn't notice until I put on lip gloss to go out and eureka! There was my lipline again, back after many years! Last night I put on reading glasses and was inspecting a line that I have on my mouth corner, and realized how much my chin area had firmed up, along with my lower lip.

I had wonderful results after just a few weeks, but I'm not done yet. I figure it will take a couple of years before I'm satisfied, but that's cool. I've got time! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Question for Lou Lou - is it okay to do the eye exercise "There is so much to amaze me" with your eyes closed? I just cannot manage it with eyes open - too hard to get a grip on those little muscles. I do them with eyes closed and can feel the muscle working - is this okay? Or should I just skip it all together?

5% products discount

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata, TheresaMary, thanks for the advice. I went on and bought the DVD and I'm waiting for my download now.

But then I read this comment by TheresaMary in CFF thread:
Quote:
Well for me Ageless took my cheeks to a whole new different level and I thought my cheeks were good to start with – so jut be forewarned you may see a better build in your cheeks than you thought possible.

I got a bit worried. I don't want to build my cheeks more. Lots of my older relatives have this cheeky-with-under-hollows look that I definitely want to avoid.

I'm afraid I'll get just that if I get anymore build. I've been already now taking the cheek-building exercises very carefully...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:33 am      Reply with quote
You might want to avoid the Crush exercise, or maybe do it with the occasional exercises. Lots of people don't like that "cut" look under the cheekbone - unlike me, I LOVE IT! I've had a round baby face all my life (that is until everything went south) and the Crush gives me wonderful definition.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Jaana

Remember you’re bone structure is the foundation, and I think you’re misunderstanding. Remember before I did Ageless I had at least 10 years of almost every facial exercise program going out there, so trust me I thought my cheeks were perfect (and people often used to comment on them), but when I started Ageless, it gave me a softer, more feminine but slightly more shaped look to my cheeks. I’m not talking about looking like a chipmunk as such, and if you look earlier on in this thread at one point Toby posted her photos which showed her dramatic changes, and like me Toby has done a lot of programs. So I think language wise I’m confusing you and getting caught up. Ageless does have an exercise for under hollows, or you can keep the CFF one, but we’re not talking about creating under eye hollows but filling out the cheeks moreso rather than looking like you have big puffy muscles.

Jaana wrote:
Immacolata, TheresaMary, thanks for the advice. I went on and bought the DVD and I'm waiting for my download now.

But then I read this comment by TheresaMary in CFF thread:
Quote:
Well for me Ageless took my cheeks to a whole new different level and I thought my cheeks were good to start with – so jut be forewarned you may see a better build in your cheeks than you thought possible.

I got a bit worried. I don't want to build my cheeks more. Lots of my older relatives have this cheeky-with-under-hollows look that I definitely want to avoid.

I'm afraid I'll get just that if I get anymore build. I've been already now taking the cheek-building exercises very carefully...
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I didn't mean crush when I was talking about cheek exercises, but your right and I think there is now different instructions from when Ageless first came out. The Day 1/2 exercises are the ones that gave me more effect. When I am talking about getting additional build too, I want to make sure I'm not scaring people. I'm not talking about big puffy cheeks, but rather giving them a slender shape but still a full plumpish looking cheek rather than a hard, muscular no fat on top of cheek look. Toby is the best example, if you look back through this thread at one point she posted photos and her cheeks were magnificent and she had a great face to start with.
Immacolata wrote:
You might want to avoid the Crush exercise, or maybe do it with the occasional exercises. Lots of people don't like that "cut" look under the cheekbone - unlike me, I LOVE IT! I've had a round baby face all my life (that is until everything went south) and the Crush gives me wonderful definition.
Jaana
5% products discount

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:28 am      Reply with quote
I think Immacolata got me right, I mean the "cut" look under cheekbone.

I'm sorry I'm not always explaining myself clearly, english is not my native language.

So, I should probably skip the Crush.

I'd love to see Toby's pictures, but I don't have time to read this whole thread now! And, to be honest, the search in this forum is not so good.

I wish there was a separate thread for showing only result pictures from separate programs. What got me interested in this program was seeing sandooch(?)'s pictures and how her lips had gotten definitely bigger.

I'm not planning to abandon CFF - I love that program. I just want to try if I could split the amount of time needed for facial exercise by replacing one of my weekly sessions with this one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 am      Reply with quote
Jaana, I mentioned Sandooch's lip exercise in the other thread. I love it!

I agree EDS's search facility is a bit cumbersome and I also agree about the photos. I would love to see Toby's photos and cm5597's and TheresaMary's and even Claudia's.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:56 am      Reply with quote
Don’t worry, I think you speak/write very clearly for me.
Yes I’d say skip the Crush exercise or just don’t do it daily.
I suppose EDS isn’t just about facial exercise programs, but cosmetics and skincare too, so maybe they should have a photos only section or something?
You don’t have to abandon CFF at all – not suggestion that. But you can mix and match programs. For example, I do an eyebrow exercise from Facial Magic that I love, alongside the lip and nose shortener exercises of Maggios (from Ultimate Facercise) alongside Ageless Cheek exercises, with FlexEffect Neck exercise etc
Jaana wrote:
I think Immacolata got me right, I mean the "cut" look under cheekbone.

I'm sorry I'm not always explaining myself clearly, english is not my native language.

So, I should probably skip the Crush.

I'd love to see Toby's pictures, but I don't have time to read this whole thread now! And, to be honest, the search in this forum is not so good.

I wish there was a separate thread for showing only result pictures from separate programs. What got me interested in this program was seeing sandooch(?)'s pictures and how her lips had gotten definitely bigger.

I'm not planning to abandon CFF - I love that program. I just want to try if I could split the amount of time needed for facial exercise by replacing one of my weekly sessions with this one.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |