Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:34 am      Reply with quote
The exercises do work, but it depends on what you are expecting and where you start off from (i.e. sag, damage etc). However, I would also add that it needs consistency and dedication.
Its no good doing them a week and then stopping (something I am so guilty of more than others) but if its a short and easy workout that delivers results.
Lavieestbelle wrote:
Thank you TheresaMary. I will keep all that in mind. I am hoping the exercises work out for me, and I get amazing results like so many others in this thread.

V
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Lavieestbelle wrote:
Hello,

I have just started doing Ageless. I am curious if I should be feeling sore after the workout. So far I have not felt anything except a little effort while doing the reps but that’s all. Nothing the next day.

I hope this thread is still active. It’s been a couple months since the last post. Thank you!

V

I always "go for the burn" with the first two exercises. When I start to feel it, I do ten more. But really, you don't need to do that for the exercises to work. And trust me, they work.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Sofbun wrote:
Ageless website is back! Dancing And I allso realized that CFF has their program as a digital download!
https://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/
https://www.agelessifyoudare.org/
If anyone happens to know any other programs that are possible to download digitally, it would be great if you could share them!

Great! I already know the Easy 10 by heart but I see the Hotspots program includes a video now. I might have to check that out!

5% products discount

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Immacolata and TheresaMary. I am one month into the exercises and I think they are working, but I plan to give it at least 6 months. I am doing all the exercises day 1 and 2 together on MWF, with the weekends off. I also started using the Facial Flex twice a day as instructed. I'll come back and update as I continue with the program.

V
Hatto

Sun May 30, 2021 7:32 am      Reply with quote
I want to tone my neck area, and am wondering if hotspots has a specific neck section?
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone still keeping up on their exercises? I never see any new posts here, though I check from time to time.

V
Glendak

Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi belle, yes, I still do mine. I had absolutely astonishing results over the first few weeks, but improvement has slowed down now, which I was expecting. I still notice little good changes even now tho. It has been a godsend!

Hatto, sorry but I can’t help with your question, I don’t have Hotspots. But my neck does look better just from the easy ten book. It wasn’t the fastest part to change, but there is definitely an improvement. Also I heard Hotspots makes you look worse before you look better, so you might want to just stick with easy ten.
Hatto

Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Glendak wrote:

Hatto, sorry but I can’t help with your question, I don’t have Hotspots. But my neck does look better just from the easy ten book. It wasn’t the fastest part to change, but there is definitely an improvement. Also I heard Hotspots makes you look worse before you look better, so you might want to just stick with easy ten.

Thankyou for responding! This forum is a ghost town nowadays.
Tansy Teal

Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
I got LouLou's program one year ago and have used it consistently. I'm pretty happy with the results and I really appreciate this forum and everything I've learned lurking here!
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Tansy Teal wrote:
I got LouLou's program one year ago and have used it consistently. I'm pretty happy with the results and I really appreciate this forum and everything I've learned lurking here!

Hi Tansy, what kind of results have you had? Did it take a year?

Thanks,
V
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Glendak!...just curious, how long have you been doing the exercises?

V
Glendak

Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi lavieestbelle,
I just checked and I began 2 1/2 years ago! As I said, very rapid change, followed by small improvements I can see when I check back with old photos. Regards, GK
Cali1996

Sat May 14, 2022 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Is this website still working? I really want to purchase the video exercises but it looks abandoned...
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Tue May 31, 2022 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
Contact them. Their email is there. I bought a book last year.
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Tue May 31, 2022 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Cali1996 wrote:
Is this website still working? I really want to purchase the video exercises but it looks abandoned...

Contact them. Their email is there. I bought a book last year.
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Tue May 31, 2022 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Glendak wrote:
Hi lavieestbelle,
I just checked and I began 2 1/2 years ago! As I said, very rapid change, followed by small improvements I can see when I check back with old photos. Regards, GK

Thanks Glendak, It's been a while since your message, I know. I am still doing the exercises. I started other treatments at the same time (just at home like skincare products, rubbing/pinching skin, and red light) so I'm not sure which is the one exactly that's helping the most. But, I do see improvements. I have been doing the exercises one year and 2 months. I have some lines that have disappeared. Skin seems healthier, thicker.

Best Vie
ballerina
5% products discount

Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi, update from me, actually I’ve been using this for 5 years. After the initial lift improvements have been steady but when I see other women my age I can see that my face has not aged anything like theirs, this is especially obvious when I see people who I have not seen since lockdown after covid. I have the massage book but I question how valuable this is. I think most of my results have come from the easy 10
. HTH
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
ballerina wrote:
Hi, update from me, actually I’ve been using this for 5 years. After the initial lift improvements have been steady but when I see other women my age I can see that my face has not aged anything like theirs, this is especially obvious when I see people who I have not seen since lockdown after covid. I have the massage book but I question how valuable this is. I think most of my results have come from the easy 10
. HTH

Hi, nice to hear an update. This is a nice reminder to keep going with the routine.

V
Sofbun
5% products discount

Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:18 am      Reply with quote
I'm posting an update also. I have seen improvement with my eye bags! Yay! Very Happy I have deep set/sunken/hollow eyes, how ever they are called. I have this prominent deep line coming from the inner eye, that accentuates my eyebags. Now I have seen this line starting to reduce in appearance (fill in or something)! It's a tiny change (I don't think that anyone could see the difference in before/after photos, and as I still have my dark/discolored reddish undereyes so my eyebag game is still strong) but it's noticeable enought for me. I have had these eyebags for as long as I remember, and was sure that there was nothing I could do to them (except surgery etc.).

My current rutine is Ageless, lymphatic drainage, gua sha, face massage and posture exercises. To be fair, I just have started doing lymphatic drainage to my face only, and face massage is also sporadical and targeted areas only. Posture exercises have also been in the minimal side, as I hurt my arm big time and have been trying to heal it for several months. And everytime I do these posture exercises, I need to rest my arm for a week or two becouse it's starting to hurt. Neutral
So the improvement is most likely becouse of Ageless or gua sha, or both? Or face massage and lymphatic drainage show their effect even if I have only been doing them for about a week or so. Question

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:20 am      Reply with quote
Good morning,

I would like to know if the site to buy https://www.agelessifyoudare.org is trustworthy, if the sale of the Ageless if you dare program is currently active. I have read that many people have had problems and have not received the program.

I have the video of the two days Ageless but it is of very low quality and very homenade and I would like to buy the current Ten Easy. Includes a book and downloadable video? On the website it says "DVD", will I receive a physical DVD or a downloadable video? Is the book in pdf format?

Best regards
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Bella1 wrote:
Good morning,

I would like to know if the site to buy https://www.agelessifyoudare.org is trustworthy, if the sale of the Ageless if you dare program is currently active. I have read that many people have had problems and have not received the program.

I have the video of the two days Ageless but it is of very low quality and very homenade and I would like to buy the current Ten Easy. Includes a book and downloadable video? On the website it says "DVD", will I receive a physical DVD or a downloadable video? Is the book in pdf format?

Best regards

I bought from their site in 2020 and everything was fine. Don't know about now, but I would suggest emailing and seeing if you get a response.

V
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Sofbun wrote:
I'm posting an update also. I have seen improvement with my eye bags! Yay! Very Happy I have deep set/sunken/hollow eyes, how ever they are called. I have this prominent deep line coming from the inner eye, that accentuates my eyebags. Now I have seen this line starting to reduce in appearance (fill in or something)! It's a tiny change (I don't think that anyone could see the difference in before/after photos, and as I still have my dark/discolored reddish undereyes so my eyebag game is still strong) but it's noticeable enought for me. I have had these eyebags for as long as I remember, and was sure that there was nothing I could do to them (except surgery etc.).

My current rutine is Ageless, lymphatic drainage, gua sha, face massage and posture exercises. To be fair, I just have started doing lymphatic drainage to my face only, and face massage is also sporadical and targeted areas only. Posture exercises have also been in the minimal side, as I hurt my arm big time and have been trying to heal it for several months. And everytime I do these posture exercises, I need to rest my arm for a week or two becouse it's starting to hurt. Neutral
So the improvement is most likely becouse of Ageless or gua sha, or both? Or face massage and lymphatic drainage show their effect even if I have only been doing them for about a week or so. Question

Hi, That is great to hear. My guess is it's the lymph drainage and the skin firming up. Hope you keep getting results. It's amazing the way skin can regenerate and lines get shallow and then disappear.

I had frozen shoulder which is very common. Sounds like you may have something similar? I'm not sure, but I will mention this anyhow just in case. It's a dramatic loss of range of motion and excruciating pain. Accordingly it comes with a loss of strength in the affected arm. I purchased 1 lb hand weights for use when walking. They make soft ones filled with sand and a little strap to go around your hand. This helped tremendously. I walk with the weights while swinging my arms only as much as the pain will allow. Gradually I found I could swing my arms more and more. I am now back at about 90% of my original range of motion and flexibility.

V
Bella1

Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Lavieestbelle wrote:
Bella1 wrote:
Good morning,

Best regards

I bought from their site in 2020 and everything was fine. Don't know about now, but I would suggest emailing and seeing if you get a response.

V

Yes I did, I sent email to: sroyce65@yahoo.com; sales/admin@agelessifyoudare.org; steve.royce@agelessifyoudare.org
The @agelessifyoudare.org emails have bounced back to me, but not Steve from Yahoo. I'm waiting for an answer but it's been almost 5 days now.

I think the store is operational but since the book+video is not automatically downloaded once you pay, it may be that you pay and you don't receive it, as has been happening. Now in 2023 I don't know what state it is in, but the return of the emails from the @agelessifyoudare.org domain does not inspire me with confidence in receiving the package, as long as they do not answer me.

Hopefully I can get the Ageless program🙏
Bella1

Thu May 18, 2023 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Nothing,... weeks go by, impossible to contact with Ageless, they don't answer my emails and Steve is missing, I definitely can't risk buying and not receiving the files. It is a pity.

If anyone can help me in any way, please contact me privately. 🙌
bluesky
5% products discount

Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Seems like the website is gone now and the book's Amazon links I found on Google don't work either.

Does anyone have a current source for this? The "Easy Ten" sounds intriguing!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |