Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Good luck with your surgery loulou..hope all goes well Very Happy

Oh and I went to look at the butt video and its gone already? When your on your feet can you send it to me please Angel I do a few myself and am interested to see what you do!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Carol it is still there. Where is says -The specified image does not exist it is the film clip right under it.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:

LouLou if you get time to see this I'm just wondering if the crush exercise is the one you don't do if you don't want the curve under the cheekbone look? I like a plump looking cheek under the bone for myself. To me it gives the look of youth. Is there an exercise you know of to fill this area?
Thanks.

Mishey, the crush is the exercise that creates the hollow. Here is what LouLou said on an earlier post:

Quote:
If you have hollows you might want to cut out ex 6 'crush' for a few days as it pulls the cheeks in. Some people like this look, but it doesn't suit everyone

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, I just viewed LouLou's booty exercise, and all I want to know is; How dare that little vixen get great "CHEEKS" everywhere.. Very Happy

Just tain't fair I tell ya ... grrr!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
slh
5% products discount

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
LouLou - the girls on the board sold me on your exercises so I just bought and downloaded. Looks like I will now be working on both set of cheeks.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Bethany that's what I thought I'd remembered reading.
So I wonder if LouLou has one to fill that area. I have the hollow under the cheekbone and would like to fill it abit.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
LouLou,

I wish you a successful surgery and a very speedy recovery!!! Best wishes!!!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
otherloulou wrote:
Here is the best butt exercise in the world. Sorry I look so scruffy, but I made it a long time ago before I knew any of you would be dropping in! Very Happy

I'll only keep it up for a couple of days, but if anyone misses this fabulous chance to see me sweating away in my gardening clothes, I can put it up again some time.

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m69/otherloulou/best%20bottom%20ex/?action=view&current=08468955.pbr

Thanks LouLou! It looks like a killer! I was doing it wrong so I appreciate the visual cue. Good luck with surgery and we hope to hear from you again soon!

Thanks Fawnie x x

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
younggma wrote:
LouLou, best wishes for a speedy recovery from your surgery - also thank you for humoring us by making the video of your kicking exercises available for all to see. You really are a good sport - maybe I'll try to master doing your facial exercises and leg kicks at the same time Exclamation Interesting visual Laughing Take care and let us know how you're doing . . . Tammy aka younggma

(((((Tammy)), I'm giggling away here, just off to get train for nose work. Thanks for your comments... I don't mind sharing my kicking ex, none of us women has much dignity left once we've given birth! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey, Bethany's right about the 'crush' exercise. I don't have one tofill out the area unless you want to do 'crush' a lot and actually build those muscles. I'll elaborate later, and pmed you about your book.

You lovely people with your good wishes and silly jokes, I've got to get ready, but I'm off for my undeviation surgery with a happy smile and a good feeling. Thank you, thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Can someone give me a written version of the butt video as its not working for me Crying or Very sad Thanks:)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Carol,
Lou Lou is standing erect and then kicks her leg out to the back and bending it into herself kicks it out to the side. She bends it back into herself and kicks it to the back, and so on... She repeats this I think she said 20 times. Her toes are pointed by the way.

This exercise reminds me of some things we did in ballet class way back.

HTH. I'm surprised you can't see it = It's right below where it says

...the specified Image Does not Exist.

And under that it says.....

Backside

And directly under that is the video you need to click on.

Sis
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Thanks sistersweets. I went back and it did load but my stupid computer today is being so slow! It keeps stopping every few seconds. I'll try again tomorrow and see if it loads faster. But the bits i got to see it kind of reminded me off kickboxing aka billy blanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that video of the kicks loulou, I had it all wrong. I thought you kicked out to the side super fast then leg down, then kick to the back super fast then leg down etc. I now see it's a much more controlled movement with no leg down, and boy you can feel it.
And wow what a great set of legs!
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for sharing the videos of the facial exercises as well as the butt exercise with us, LouLou. Being able to see exactly how the movements are made really helps a lot!

Best of luck to you today with your surgery.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the book and then had LouLou send me a link to the video, which in the Christmas flurry promptly was lost or deleted or something. I emailed her to ask for another one and didn't get it, but I just saw that she's having surgery, which would tend to take one away from forum business. So, I'm wondering, if I emailed a scan of my book purchase receipt, (proof that I bought) someone might share their link with me? If not, I can wait till LouLou is back up and around.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
The link is a couple pages back - maybe p.22ish - anyone can view it.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Update, the videos are now on my website.
I tried to put the link on there about a week ago, couldn't do it, and today it has just materialised from the ether Confused

It seems easier than sending the link to people, and the vids don't make much sense without the book.

the link is also still on the last page of the book Cool

http://louiseannette.co.uk/page_1230835807640.html

This is the link LouLou made public 'cat', you'll find the videos there.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my! I haven't looked at this thread for a few days..and it's so vital..and the women responding are so vital..that so much is happening..it's hard to keep up!

Meanwhile.. I wish you the most deeply spiritually beautiful recovery from your surgery, Loulou,...hope it takes you to places you can't even imagine going..as all physical manifestations have then source in Spirit..

so as we heal anything 'physical'..our soul..imo..is also asking/receiving very intense spiritual support/love.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
arya2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Some 6 yrs ago, when I was working out a lot, I also did this leg exercise - developed it myself after watching ballerinas do this at the bar and concluded if it works for them if might work for me. And it did, big time. Was the best thing I've ever done for the leg, from knee to the pelvis. It along with a very simple pilates exercise really trimmed my butt and upper leg.

Now just why haven't I kept it up ...?! well, ya know, any excuse NOT to exercise.....

Gotta get back to it.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Oh my! I haven't looked at this thread for a few days..and it's so vital..and the women responding are so vital..that so much is happening..it's hard to keep up!

Meanwhile.. I wish you the most deeply spiritually beautiful recovery from your surgery, Loulou,...hope it takes you to places you can't even imagine going..as all physical manifestations have then source in Spirit..

so as we heal anything 'physical'..our soul..imo..is also asking/receiving very intense spiritual support/love.

Nice! I want to hang out with you! And learn at your feet... Wink
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Sisiter Sweets..the fun of this forum ..is that we all learn from each other!!!

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Carol,
Lou Lou is standing erect and then kicks her leg out to the back and bending it into herself kicks it out to the side. She bends it back into herself and kicks it to the back, and so on... She repeats this I think she said 20 times. Her toes are pointed by the way.

This exercise reminds me of some things we did in ballet class way back.

HTH. I'm surprised you can't see it = It's right below where it says

...the specified Image Does not Exist.

And under that it says.....

Backside

And directly under that is the video you need to click on.

Sis

Hi Sis, thanks for helping Carol out! Photobucket are really helpful to title the page Image does not exist, aren't they? Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:04 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Okay, I just viewed LouLou's booty exercise, and all I want to know is; How dare that little vixen get great "CHEEKS" everywhere.. Very Happy

Just tain't fair I tell ya ... grrr!

Aw Kassy, that's really nice of you to say, but I only got a decent bum after about a century doing that exercise, so come on, get to it, we want you in Hotpants on your 60th birthday Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:11 am      Reply with quote
arya2 wrote:
Some 6 yrs ago, when I was working out a lot, I also did this leg exercise - developed it myself after watching ballerinas do this at the bar and concluded if it works for them if might work for me. And it did, big time. Was the best thing I've ever done for the leg, from knee to the pelvis. It along with a very simple pilates exercise really trimmed my butt and upper leg.

Now just why haven't I kept it up ...?! well, ya know, any excuse NOT to exercise.....

Gotta get back to it.

Hi Arya, it's great, isn't it? I think the secret for most people is just to keep doing it and not think about results... I can't remember why I did it, but just seemed to keep at it and then one day a guy stuck his head out of a car window and told me I had a nice bum. Of course I was deeply offended by his sexist remark!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |