Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
Does anyone know how to contact customer service at lulu.com. I went to their site and could find no "contact us" heading anywhere. I am going to seek a refund. I got an e-mail from loulou today saying the discs she has now are in the uk version and she is working with a company to have them converted to be watched in the states. She suggested I get a refund from lulu.com as she has no ties with them whatsoever.

KayS, I think you missed my comment to you on the previous page, where I described how I contacted lulu.com and eventually got my refund. If so ... check it out.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
All I have is an order number which I wrote down. My printer is broken so I could not print it out. Unfortunately I did not expect any problems like this to happen so I did not write down any other info. I need the link so I can get a hold of someone. Maybe it is a lost cause since I only have my order number. I did get an e-mail from loulou this morning and she is working on finding a company to convert her dvds so they can be seen in the states. I purchased a portable dvd player from a company that tweeks them so they will play any dvd from any region I asked her if she could send me one that is the uk version and will see if this works!
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
All I have is an order number which I wrote down. My printer is broken so I could not print it out. Unfortunately I did not expect any problems like this to happen so I did not write down any other info. I need the link so I can get a hold of someone. Maybe it is a lost cause since I only have my order number. I did get an e-mail from loulou this morning and she is working on finding a company to convert her dvds so they can be seen in the states. I purchased a portable dvd player from a company that tweeks them so they will play any dvd from any region I asked her if she could send me one that is the uk version and will see if this works!

KayS, my printer is also broken. I didn't print any of this out. I had the email receipt in my email inbox, of course. Also, one has to register at the lulu.com site in order to purchase anything, so the site should have a record of your purchase. If you log in to the site, you can go to your account/profile and find a record of your purchase with the identifying item numbers, etc.

I'm PMing you with the link they sent me in order to create a support ticket onsite.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I received a response from LouLou and she is mailing me a dvd from the UK. I have a portable dvd player which I purchased from Region Free DVD that is supposed play any dvd from any region so now I can see if it works! I will keep you posted. Very Happy
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
I am thrilled to report that LouLou sent me her dvd from the UK and the portable dvd player I have is converted to play dvd's from any region and it does!! I was skeptical at first but it plays great Very Happy
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
I am thrilled to report that LouLou sent me her dvd from the UK and the portable dvd player I have is converted to play dvd's from any region and it does!! I was skeptical at first but it plays great Very Happy

I want one! I'll have to email Loulou. I was thinking I'd just wait till she announced publicly that her DVD was available again ... but I'm impatient!

Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Ok so I caved and downloaded the book Razz
Ofcourse I couldnt wait to start...mistake number 1...hubby is sitting across from me laughing his a** off saying "awww squeeze those chubby cheeks" I do not recommend snorting and laughing while pinching ur cheeks Laughing
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
halfbakedtulip - sounds like a twofer to me. You get your cheeks exercised and DH gets a good laugh.
Hey, he may join in one of these days!
Pinch Away Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:24 am      Reply with quote
Right now her dvd's are available in UK version only, she is working with a manufacturer to get them converted. Since I have this dvd player I thought I would see if it worked and e-mailed her to send me one in the UK version and thankfully this dvd players converted it beautifully!!
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
How much is the DVD? And can you just purchase the download instead? I think id rather just a download.

I cant seem to find how much it is on her site as the dvd is currently not being sold?? because of the issues they've had.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:16 am      Reply with quote
The dvd she sent me from the UK is to replace the blank one I received and paid for originally. You will need to e-mail her directly in the UK to find out if she has downloads and how much she will sell the UK version for. I do not have her e-mail address but it is listed in another post on this site.
herama
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Where can I find online video examples of how to do face exercises?
I've googled and googled, and I guess Carol Maggio is all copyrighted and her company is vigilant about keeping her stuff off the web, as I cannot find anything useful.
Cynthia Rowland has a few things, but not sure how helpful.
Written directions don't really help me, as I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do from the descriptions with no pics.
In the same vein, Anybody here able to suggest some good exercises for lifting eyebrows, lessening vertical frown lines, and horizontal brow lines? I thought my eyebrow hair was growing funny, and realized today that my right eyebrow is seriously drooping. Weird and upsetting!
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Did you try googling youtube facial exercise?? I know LouLou has a short demo on there.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Yes, go to youtube and search "facial excercises" or even "facial pilates". Also, you can go to ehow.com and do the same search. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:19 am      Reply with quote
UPDATE for AGELESS program

Hi everyone! I'm been doing ageless for six months. All I can say is this wonderful program has totally exceeded my expectations!!! I can never imagine a simple-to-follow program can produce such an amazing result for me in only 6 months! I'm so grateful that the lovely ladies at EDS share their experiences which made me decide to try out the program!!! Smile

My before and after photos can be viewed at:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2274984970104915742IZozFt

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2085970590104915742RVAKKF
pleiades
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Moonstone, those are great progress pictures. You just keep getting younger and prettier!
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Your face has really changed shape it looks like it has thinned out quite a bit at the lower part of your face, is that just from LL'S facial exercise or did you lose weight??
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 am      Reply with quote
pleiades wrote:
Moonstone, those are great progress pictures. You just keep getting younger and prettier!

pleiades, I'm so flattered by your compliment!!!
The program indeed does more for my face than any expensive facial creams or treatments I've ever tried. (Seems like I finally figure out a way to avoid plastic surgery for the next 20 years...lol)

I hope you also have wonderful results with Ageless as well!!! Smile
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:35 am      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
Your face has really changed shape it looks like it has thinned out quite a bit at the lower part of your face, is that just from LL'S facial exercise or did you lose weight??

KayS, my weight remains the same and the change at the lower part is probably due to the lifting of the whole cheek areas... I notice that my temple area is also getting a bit fuller which gives an impression of a smoother face contour... But the most amazing change for me is that the imbalance in my eyes has been rectified significantly. (My right eye was always smaller than my left one!!!) Before Ageless, I would not believe this could be done without going under the knife...( The program does save me lots of $$$$$... lol)
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! Seriously, your improvements are staggering! I see what you're saying about your right eye before and after. Wowee! you look ab fab. So great your hard work is sooooo paying off. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:41 am      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
OMG! Seriously, your improvements are staggering! I see what you're saying about your right eye before and after. Wowee! you look ab fab. So great your hard work is sooooo paying off. Very Happy

Mars, thanks for your sweet comment!!! I guess it's possible for many of us to achieve nice results with patience and persistence, once you find the right program. (I'm not sure if it is really hard work to spend a few minutes each day on my face... Laughing)

Prior to Ageless, I did try out a couple of other facial programs which didn't really do much for my face. I guess I'm very lucky to find one that work so well on me finally!!!

Well, now I probably need to work harder to improve my body shape in order to keep up with my face... Wink
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:21 am      Reply with quote
That is why is it important not to give up! If one program does not work than there is probably one out there waiting in the wings that will. I use flex effect predominantly as I am interested in not only fuller cheeks but filling out the lower portion of my face as I want a fuller look. Ageless for me would make me look to gaunt. Pictures do not lie and Moonshines pictures show a dramatic change. Her face went from full to thinner and more sculpted. I have that look and I want a fuller look. It is nice there are several programs to choose from so we can all achieve what we want to and we can even mix and match if we want to give our muscles a change of pace from time to time. I think it is all very exciting!! Very Happy
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 am      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
That is why is it important not to give up! If one program does not work than there is probably one out there waiting in the wings that will. I use flex effect predominantly as I am interested in not only fuller cheeks but filling out the lower portion of my face as I want a fuller look. Ageless for me would make me look to gaunt. Pictures do not lie and Moonshines pictures show a dramatic change. Her face went from full to thinner and more sculpted. I have that look and I want a fuller look. It is nice there are several programs to choose from so we can all achieve what we want to and we can even mix and match if we want to give our muscles a change of pace from time to time. I think it is all very exciting!! Very Happy

I'm really glad that you find a nice program which cater your specific needs. Apart from doing the facial exercise, you could probably check out Sanford Bennett's book "Old Age-Its Cause and Prevention". There is a special cheek massage technique in it and some people attain excellent results for a fuller lower cheek by using this technique. His book can be viewed online at :
http://books.google.com/books?id=DiOYhyg2nT0C&dq=%22sanford+bennett%22+old+age&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=8RvjH48B4Z&sig=qWHpAt8V6CWvh4bbX17-QxVxL-M&hl=en&ei=Ut5VSputH4_gswO11ZH0AQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1
Look forward to hearing great results from you!!!

Smile
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, Moonstone for the tip on the book. I'm going to check it out. I def need to fill out! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip! I will check it out. That is one thing I have not done is facial massage sometimes I have to work to squeeze just the exercises in. I will keep you posted!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |