Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
AmazingRacer
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I had never heard of Ageless if You Dare until I came across it in the Tua Viso thread. Now I am interested in buying the program, but through doing some research I've found there are a lot of problems (or were) in receiving it during the past 6 months or so.

Does anyone know, now that Lou has recently appeared again on her forum, if the orders are going through ok? Or, where can I get this program? She says she has a slightly revised version coming out in time for Christmas so I suppose I could just wait for that. It can't be long until it's available.

Any advice?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 am      Reply with quote
From the forum, it looks like she's got someone who is going to be helping her with the ordering side of things from now on, and also that they're making efforts to deal with past orders so I think your be fine.

They're suggesting the new version is a day by day approach with regular emails from Lou, whereas the dvd/book is the same info but without the emails etc, so its really up to what you feel works best for you. I kind of want to see what the new program is like but at the same time wouldn't be without my book/dvd.
AmazingRacer wrote:
I had never heard of Ageless if You Dare until I came across it in the Tua Viso thread. Now I am interested in buying the program, but through doing some research I've found there are a lot of problems (or were) in receiving it during the past 6 months or so.

Does anyone know, now that Lou has recently appeared again on her forum, if the orders are going through ok? Or, where can I get this program? She says she has a slightly revised version coming out in time for Christmas so I suppose I could just wait for that. It can't be long until it's available.

Any advice?
LuluB

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I recently ordered Ageless download DVD and paid though PayPal and didn't receive it. I have e-mailed Loulou many times with no response and her new asst. Anne. I filed a complaint with PayPal and hopefully I can get my money back. This is my first time posting here, my intention is to let others know that yes she is back with a new way of promoting her product with video's coming to your in-box, but be weary if trying to purchase anything from her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:06 am      Reply with quote
LuluB wrote:
I recently ordered Ageless download DVD and paid though PayPal and didn't receive it. I have e-mailed Loulou many times with no response and her new asst. Anne. I filed a complaint with PayPal and hopefully I can get my money back. This is my first time posting here, my intention is to let others know that yes she is back with a new way of promoting her product with video's coming to your in-box, but be weary if trying to purchase anything from her.

Hello, Welcome and Thanks!

After what I see people have gone through I would never consider a purchase! As a business owner you must take care of your customers period! JMHO

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
i think loulou was at fault for abandoning her customers who were not receiving their merchandise and emailing her about it, no doubt...but i can empathize, as a business owner who is bringing in something 'new' to the world...that there is often a lot of negativity from those who can't/don't appreciate the vision (in loulou's case of facial exercises)..and if one isn't prepared for that onslaught of negativity (even if one is prepared for it!) it is difficult to handle..and easy to want to abandon for a while...perhaps i am projecting onto loulou, but nonetheless that is my take on it...i imagine she didn't know how to handle correctly some of the intense (and expected) criticism of posters on her forum....(especially when she had been idealized at the beginning of her endeavor..always a warning, imo, of equally intense negative feelings to come, often from the very same people who once idolized/idealized you ...i really am very very very wary of being 'idolized').and allowed her helpers (and sometimes herself, imo) to engage w/them in an unbecoming way..and then felt helpless/fed-up w/the whole endeavor...no excuses for her..just total understanding of human nature..especially of a young woman..who, in my perspective, at age 65, loulou still is (at least young, at any rate in her life as a business woman)...hopefully she will learn from this experience, as i expect she already has in many ways....

i am surprised that the poster who emailed ann has not had a response though..her participation as loulou's assistant and her desire to clean up the recent mess seems legitimate.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
i want to add this to my earlier post (this i am cross-posting from my post at loulou's forum:

"honestly... there was a 'growing up in my visionary field' period for me as well..when i wasn't prepared to handle the misperceptions of 'who i was and what i was doing'..there were too many at the time who had idolized me and then deeply truly 'hurt' me (at least in my imagination...and this is what i had to learn to overcome...believing in their perceptions of me..rather than in the source of my own vision).... by not appreciating what i had given..and i had to realize that all the giving i did/do..has to come from a true desire to give..to bring a new vsion into the world..rather than from a desire to earn the appreciation of many who, although they may try, are honestly are not able to fully, humbly understand it..

so anyway that's my 'older sisterly'(motherly) advice to loulou..to trust in the pure source of your inspiration..and to stay focused only on that pure source (that doesn't mean to ignore input that may be helpful or beneficial..but only if it doesn't interfere w/ your visionary inspiration.)...and to know it's never 'easy' to manifest pure vision in the world.

"

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
i want to add this to my earlier post (this i am cross-posting from my post at loulou's forum:

"honestly... there was a 'growing up in my visionary field' period for me as well..when i wasn't prepared to handle the misperceptions of 'who i was and what i was doing'..there were too many at the time who had idolized me and then deeply truly 'hurt' me (at least in my imagination...and this is what i had to learn to overcome...believing in their perceptions of me..rather than in the source of my own vision).... by not appreciating what i had given..and i had to realize that all the giving i did/do..has to come from a true desire to give..to bring a new vsion into the world..rather than from a desire to earn the appreciation of many who, although they may try, are honestly are not able to fully, humbly understand it..

so anyway that's my 'older sisterly'(motherly) advice to loulou..to trust in the pure source of your inspiration..and to stay focused only on that pure source (that doesn't mean to ignore input that may be helpful or beneficial..but only if it doesn't interfere w/ your visionary inspiration.)...and to know it's never 'easy' to manifest pure vision in the world.

"

Jas, some folks are just creeps, and their "inspiration" is the almighty buck... Sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
LuluB

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to let everyone here know that I got an e-mail from Anne today about my DVD download that I didn't receive through PayPal. She sent a link to download it ~ THANK YOU, Anne !
Also what I found out about this download PayPal process is, on the confirmation page of your payment the download link is right there to the left of that page, don't close that page. You won't be getting a link to download it sent to your e-mail, it's small and easy to miss Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
LuluB wrote:
I would like to let everyone here know that I got an e-mail from Anne today about my DVD download that I didn't receive through PayPal. She sent a link to download it ~ THANK YOU, Anne !
Also what I found out about this download PayPal process is, on the confirmation page of your payment the download link is right there to the left of that page, don't close that page. You won't be getting a link to download it sent to your e-mail, it's small and easy to miss Embarassed

That sounds like something they need to fix, paypal can be tricky to get through at times they need to send the link via email!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:14 am      Reply with quote
There are two different issues here for me.

The quality of the Product.

The quality of the customer Care.

No doubt Ageless has worked for me. I'm extremely happy, and I'm also glad that Loulou's knowledge isn't going to be lost. I was sad a while back as I thought that her book might become a dusty classic.

In terms of customer care, the problems are what they are, they've been well documented. Lots of people felt let down and were out of pocket, and that it dreadful for them and for Loulou's business.

I do think that if a product is good and works (and is available to buy!), really it doesn't matter if I adore the maker of that product or think they're pretty vile. Personally I don't think Loulou is vile Wink But even if I did, I'd still recommend her product AS LONG AS the customer care side of the business was functioning well.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone. By a stroke of fortune I looked on craigslist and there was a single listing for the Ageless book & DVD, being sold by a person right in my area! So happy I don't have to order online or download it and have all that paper around. Can't wait to get it and begin the program! I will have to read through all 88 pages of this thread as time permits. Please keep posting your results (especially newbies).
lilome
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Just a couple of words to express my appreciation for Loulou's work and Loulou as a person - just from the very limited contact I've had with her.
I downloaded her book exactly two years ago and the changes in my face were wonderful. I'll never forget how empowered I felt when I first started with those exercises. She personally answered every email I sent her and she always gave me the impression of a very open and giving person..
Honestly, I was sad with all the bad things said about her.
I'm glad she is back and I wish her the best.

45, normal skin, formerly break out prone, normalised through OCM, CP's, Retin-A, emu oil, very few fine lines, some sagging in jawline on the way to be corrected thanks to Ageless, Facercise, Flexeffect, delighted with pucker-up, dermarolling , knuckle massage, tanaka massage, cross-stretching, facial detox
eln
5% products discount

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I bought the program and No problems Smile
14USD Is really cheap Confused !!

I read all the thread ( 88p ) Shock , thank you because we find all the answers to the questions that we settle.
On the FORUM of Loulou AGELESS also (It s good , she explains for)

I think that LOulou AGELESS is a very good program because it is logical. Arrow
If you have above knees the skin which wrinkles a little, it is necessary to make exercises of thighs so that the skin goes back up(raises), and that works. THUS for the face I think that it is the similar!
I already see improvements, it is psychological!! Laughing Razz
The massages later, it is good!!

J " took a photo at first and we shall see later!!
Gadgets coutent very expensive sometimes and do not work better, and we put them in one cupboards!!
The exercises for the face will always , I think that it is better that everything and it' s naturel

Good exercises and massages Smile

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Eln congrats on getting what I think is one of the quickest results in facial exercising out there.I have brought many of the other facial exercise programs ( if not everyone I've come across )and the one that I continuously do is Loulou's because I can see and feel my muscles responding.And it's true her program is inexpensive and takes less time compared to the rest of the facial programs out there.
Enjoy your newly strengthened neck and facial muscles !

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I want to buy the new download version, but can not find it anywhere, I have tried a couple of old links but can not seam to get it,
can someone help.
thankyou
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Lou lous results are impressive, but are they from 2 years of doing flexeffect? or from doing her own program? Question
dickymoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I had this thought exactly!
It is like what came first the chicken or the egg?

Seems to be lot of gray areas in the world of facial excercises.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
I disagree, there are just some gray areas, but its unfair to say the same is true of all facial exercise programs out there.

I know what you mean though re Lou's results, and someone did one time talk about her results possibly being due to her getting her hormonal levels checked and balanced, which she did speak of openly somewhere, but I can't find it now. When your levels go out, it shows on the face sooo bad. I looked like I aged 30 years in the matter of months when mine when out of sync. I'm surprised we don't know more about hormones in this day and age as I bet they are the answer to a lot of our aging problems.

From what I remember though, she did say at one time the reason she developed Ageless was both to get results but in a shorter space of time. She said she modified the FlexEffect program pretty early on (for example going after the neck) etc and developing cheek bootcamp with Loli. I don't know any (bar one) who says that they do the FlexEffect program as laid out in the book, and think its unwise for people to do so, as all our faces are different. I'm also not a great fan of doing their program every day. I understand their reasonings for it, but it just doesn't work for my face.

Theresa
dickymoe wrote:
Seems to be lot of gray areas in the world of facial excercises.
dickymoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
I am still learning, for a example my upper lip looks good but how do maintain what I achieved? I don't want to keep on building it up but do I need to so I look balanced if I continue with the routine?I need to learn how to tweak my routine to suite my face.
I did notice Lou Lou has nice skin on her face, neck, hands and arms, no sun damage that I noticed.
I do believe that facial exercise helped her. If just taking hormones caused her transformation plastic surgeons would have no patients!
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
dickymoe wrote:
I am still learning, for a example my upper lip looks good but how do maintain what I achieved? I don't want to keep on building it up but do I need to so I look balanced if I continue with the routine?I need to learn how to tweak my routine to suite my face.
I did notice Lou Lou has nice skin on her face, neck, hands and arms, no sun damage that I noticed.
I do believe that facial exercise helped her. If just taking hormones caused her transformation plastic surgeons would have no patients!

Hi, just wanted to say if you like the look of your upper lips try once a week ex. and see how it goes, if it starts to not look good just go on with the twice a week exercise that only takes less than a minute! Don't see much of a problem here. I have the habit of doing sometimes Ageless sometimes Flexeffect upper lip ex. while doing other things -reading a book, the forum..., watching tv., even when I have to stop while driving... It turns into a normal day movement, not an ex. so it is easily introduced to your daily routine of life.

And about hormones, I myself am taking a deep interest in it, and hey! the more I read, see from friends on HRT and learn, the more I believe what you've said, that plastic surgeons would have in any case fewer patients! Therefore what I'm learning is that they don't want folks to know what the hormone 'world' is about, very interesting! Only started researching a bit the last month but there is some amazing info out there. Suzanne Sommers is a real advocate of the hormone therapy and I personally think she looks great, there are a few youtube filmings where she openly talks about what she takes.

And, welcome to this forum! Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
dickymoe wrote:

Hi, just wanted to say if you like the look of your upper lips try once a week ex. and see how it goes, if it starts to not look good just go on with the twice a week exercise that only takes less than a minute! Don't see much of a problem here. I have the habit of doing sometimes Ageless sometimes Flexeffect upper lip ex. while doing other things -reading a book, the forum..., watching tv., even when I have to stop while driving... It turns into a normal day movement, not an ex. so it is easily introduced to your daily routine of life.

And about hormones, I myself am taking a deep interest in it, and hey! the more I read, see from friends on HRT and learn, the more I believe what you've said, that plastic surgeons would have in any case fewer patients! Therefore what I'm learning is that they don't want folks to know what the hormone 'world' is about, very interesting! Only started researching a bit the last month but there is some amazing info out there. Suzanne Sommers is a real advocate of the hormone therapy and I personally think she looks great, there are a few youtube filmings where she openly talks aboutowhat she takes.

And, welcome to this forum! Very Happy

ATester,
I started taking bioidenitical hormones several months ago and feel wonderful. At 55 I had my last period and needed them. Everyone is different but I think that as women we really need to research and find what works for us and not be willing to settle for less. I can’t believe how good I feel and feeling good will be reflected in our looks! Recently I have had opportunity to talk with several women in their 60’s that are holding off aging in an amazing way and all of them are on bioidentiacal hormones….lots to think about!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:39 am      Reply with quote
interesting
i have had natural progeterone in my draw for about 6 months ready to take, but never got round to it, my mum has just been diagnosed with breast cancer (my auntie has had it too) I so I really need to take charge of my health. I have read the dr lee book (hence the progest) balancing hormones and cutting out estrogen mimicking/building stuff like plastics, caffeine (the list is endless). I am 44 and still in full flow of my painfull periods, so what with my mum, embarking on anti-aging program, the hormone balancing makes sense.
I have been doing flex effect for 2 weeks, but also want to try ageless then decide for myself which I like best.
I am at the moment taking moringa (1 week) this has amazing ant-aging and health benefits, I have also ordered the oil.

happy xmas and new year Smile helen
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 am      Reply with quote
helenjean wrote:
interesting
i have had natural progeterone in my draw for about 6 months ready to take, but never got round to it, my mum has just been diagnosed with breast cancer (my auntie has had it too) I so I really need to take charge of my health. I have read the dr lee book (hence the progest) balancing hormones and cutting out estrogen mimicking/building stuff like plastics, caffeine (the list is endless). I am 44 and still in full flow of my painfull periods, so what with my mum, embarking on anti-aging program, the hormone balancing makes sense.
I have been doing flex effect for 2 weeks, but also want to try ageless then decide for myself which I like best.
I am at the moment taking moringa (1 week) this has amazing ant-aging and health benefits, I have also ordered the oil.

Hi Helenjean. I'd love to hear what you think of moringa and moringa oil sometime in the future.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
helenjean wrote:
interesting

Hi Helenjean. I'd love to hear what you think of moringa and moringa oil sometime in the future.

Hi, I have just started moringa oil and taking moringa tablets, so hopefully shall see some health improvements.
I still cant buy this damn ageless program, I have emailed ann and lou lou but havnt heard back, does anyone know whats going on?
thankyouhelen Question

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi I just went to the Ageless website and tried to follow the link for purchasing the book, but it appears the link is no longer active. Does anyone know if there's another way to buy the book? Thanks so much ladies.

Asian. Near 30. Prone to broken caps, moles + freckles, large congested pores, hormonal cystic acne, flaky skin and fat puffy eyelids. Staples: Bioderma SS, Taz, Dr. Kassy's C, Skinoren, HQ, Cerave and growth factors-- but also trying EVERYTHING ELSE.....
System
Automatic Message
Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Nighttime Nourishing Oil (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Skeyndor Global Lift, Lift Contour Elixir Face & Neck (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |