Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Tanda ZAP - White B Kamins Nia-Stem Kx Starter Kit (4 items) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 699
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 am      Reply with quote
You say you don't see results, but I notice a smoother forehead, 11's that are definitely less deep and your n/l folds are way less deep and shorter.
That and no sag, in spite of that huge weight loss!
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Dec 2011
Posts: 509
Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Really? (goes back to inspect pictures further) I guess I'm my own worst critic. Maybe I'll be less harsh on myself with the next round of pictures I'll take arount March 25th.

And I don't know why the first before picture is not showing up now. Of course, now I can't edit it. Mad
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Dec 2011
Posts: 509
Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Ack! I am noticing a couple of problems since starting Ageless.

Problem #1: I'm developing some faint broken capillaries on my upper left cheek. I remember reading about others who have experienced this problem, but since I haven't had this problem up until now, I guess I didn't pay attention to what the solution was for these people. I'm guessing I'm just squeezing my cheeks too hard, right?

Problem #2: My eyelids are looking more and more crepey! Yes, I am not doing the eyelid pinching exercise and have substituted the one where you lift your eyebrows up with your fingertips and shut your eyes tight. But I hardly thing that would contribute to the more crepey look.

Can someone offer me some advice?
Olivia23
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Jul 2010
Posts: 21
Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
You guys know that all the stretching and pulling on your face will cause wrinkles sooner than later. The exercises may tone your facial muscles, but is early wrinkling worth it?

If you go to YouTube and search for dermdoctor, he has many vids on facial skin and one is on facial exercises. He says that it does cause early wrinkling because you keep stretching the skin over and over.

Think about this, look up YouTube videos on people with bells palsy. It's where half of their face is paralyzed. The paralyzed half is smooth with no wrinkles, that's because they don't move their facial muscles on that side while the other side has wrinkles. Also think about Botox, it freezes the facial muscles so you don't move them as much, hence no wrinkles.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Dec 2011
Posts: 509
Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Olivia, I'm afraid all the people here that have done facial exercises for years with phenomenal result would tend to disagree with you. Not all facial exercise programs involve pulling, but most do advocate massage and with many benefits. Check out all the videos on YouTube about it and all the wonderful thread on this board involving facial exercise.

If facial exercise did cause the wrinkles you are saying they do, why are so many people doing them with fabulous result, not temporary results either, because they've been doing them for years and look better for it. People like Carol Maggio, Eva Fraser, Carolyn Cleaves and others would not be in this industry for decades if their exercises caused wrinkles.

Please check out more of the threads here on this subject and you'll quickly find posts on how exercising the face is, indeed, great for not only the muscles but the complexion as well. Yes, I was complaining of crepey eyelids in my post above yours, but I find they are now smoothing out. There is also a phase at the beginning of most facial programs called "the uglies" where your skin will tend to look worse before it improves. I'm thinking that was what I was going through, because now things are smoothing out.

I realize that starting to exercise my face at 49 years of age, it will take me longer to see the great results that others have seen with this program. If, after a few more months I do not see the results I am looking for with Ageless, I will find another program and do that one for a few months and go from there. Not every program it suited for each individual. This I am finding out the more I read these boards. But I do believe that I will find a program that does what it claims to do, and I'm willing to put the time and effort into it to get the results I'm after. I just have to learn to be patient. It took me years to form these wrinkles, sags and folds. I can't expect to see it all fade away with only a couple months of exercise. But I have faith that it will eventually improve my appearance. Very Happy
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think facial exercises cause wrinkles. I've been doing them for two years. Even if they did, I would prefer the wrinkles rather than a sagging face. The sagging is definitely more aging.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1086
Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Firstly facial exercise is never just stretching and pulling, but its working muscles against resistance. Yes there is some there, but its not the only things, and its never prolonged pulling.

Dermadoctor is well known here, and I've seen his video. He's never looked closely at any one particular program (or hasn't shared that he has) and so its kind of like saying that all derms are crazy. Nothing could be further from the truth but they are all unique even though they practice in the same field.

With bells palsy you are also forgetting that most professionals advise patients with bells palsey to use FACIAL EXERCISES. Whilst botox does prevent expressions being made, it doesn't stop a person from aging, in fact if anything it can speed it up somewhat because the ability to use the muscle is removed.

I posted my photos on EDS recently, and have flexed for a long time now - please let me know where you see wrinkles?

Olivia23 wrote:
You guys know that all the stretching and pulling on your face will cause wrinkles sooner than later. The exercises may tone your facial muscles, but is early wrinkling worth it?

If you go to YouTube and search for dermdoctor, he has many vids on facial skin and one is on facial exercises. He says that it does cause early wrinkling because you keep stretching the skin over and over.

Think about this, look up YouTube videos on people with bells palsy. It's where half of their face is paralyzed. The paralyzed half is smooth with no wrinkles, that's because they don't move their facial muscles on that side while the other side has wrinkles. Also think about Botox, it freezes the facial muscles so you don't move them as much, hence no wrinkles.

_________________
Retired FlexEffect Trainer
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 699
Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:05 am      Reply with quote
So to stay wrinkle free forever, just never speak, eat, drink or laugh?

I notice lines after exercise. They disappear after a while. That's what you get when your skin ages, less elasticity so the skin takes more time to snap back.
Maybe they will become permanent after a while. But these lines are a lot easier to deal with than 1. my crow's feet, that are now reduced to just lines instead of wrinkles 2. my 11's that are now lines instead of furrows 3. the corners of my mouth that were really turning down so I looked angry and displeased all the time, which are now sort of back to where they used to be and 4. my jaw line that is much firmer and less jowly.
So take your pick - I don't mind a few lines here and there, it's the sag and the sad angry expression I set out to lose.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1086
Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:22 am      Reply with quote
This is simply a belief, and the truth is that no two peoples skin ages identically because we're all dealing with different challenges. The primary purpose of the skin is protection, but it also deals with eliminating toxins from the body too, so provided it is able to do both those jobs, the appearance of the skin doesn't feature high up on the body's priority lists as a result.

I am still aging, just like any of us are, but with doing the facial exercises and being involved in nutrition like I am, I know that my body isn't being fed empty nutrition, or foods that its unable to digest and assimilate but that takes time for us all to learn and master and thats why I'm in favour of forums because there is that empowerment available.
Lotusesther wrote:
That's what you get when your skin ages, less elasticity so the skin takes more time to snap back.

_________________
Retired FlexEffect Trainer
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 4120
Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 am      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
This is simply a belief, and the truth is that no two peoples skin ages identically because we're all dealing with different challenges. The primary purpose of the skin is protection, but it also deals with eliminating toxins from the body too, so provided it is able to do both those jobs, the appearance of the skin doesn't feature high up on the body's priority lists as a result.

I am still aging, just like any of us are, but with doing the facial exercises and being involved in nutrition like I am, I know that my body isn't being fed empty nutrition, or foods that its unable to digest and assimilate but that takes time for us all to learn and master and thats why I'm in favour of forums because there is that empowerment available.
Lotusesther wrote:
That's what you get when your skin ages, less elasticity so the skin takes more time to snap back.


With all due respect Sean, you are a male in your early 30's...

Chances are you can pull, twist, manipulate, massage and eat and drink to your hearts content, and none of it will catch up with you any time soon... Perhaps you'll feel differently when you are say 50 or 60 Shock

...Yes you are still aging but, it's hardly like the "rest" of us. YOU WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THE PERI AND POST MENOPAUSAL ISSUES that face the majority of women you give advice to. Lucky you! Smile

Granted you are book smart and always share wonderful nutrition advice. Thank you for sharing all of that..

Very Happy

_________________
♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Claudia - I love your encouraging note to Sandy. And to Sandooch I say "WAY TO GO GIRL". Keep up the good work.



ClaudiaFE wrote:
sandooch wrote:
Sure, and thanks for asking.

www.oneyeartostunning.com


OMG! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!

You have so many impressive changes! You look 10000000% healthier.

Your skin coloring is gorgeous!

I can see that you've lost a lot of inflamation in your face alone! Your under eyes looked as though you had perhaps allergies, and such. The skin looks quite smooth now... I'm guessing since you're in a facial exercise section you do exercises....

Make sure you continue to massage!!!! You look young enough that all tissues that might have been stressed from the weight they will snap back. (That would be my current prediction) Especially when you look at how amazing your jaw line and neck now look!

And that waist line! HELLO???!!!!! It's pulling in quite nice!

You are very inspirational. I have weight to lose myself. And just looking at your pics was inspiring!

Thank you for sharing!

_________________
Enjoying dermalogica with my ASG and Pico toner ** Disclosure: I was a participant without remuneration in promotional videos for Ageless Secret Gold and the Neurotris Pico Emmy event.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Dec 2011
Posts: 509
Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much, Sister! Very Happy
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
SeanySeanUK wrote:
This is simply a belief, and the truth is that no two peoples skin ages identically because we're all dealing with different challenges. The primary purpose of the skin is protection, but it also deals with eliminating toxins from the body too, so provided it is able to do both those jobs, the appearance of the skin doesn't feature high up on the body's priority lists as a result.

I am still aging, just like any of us are, but with doing the facial exercises and being involved in nutrition like I am, I know that my body isn't being fed empty nutrition, or foods that its unable to digest and assimilate but that takes time for us all to learn and master and thats why I'm in favour of forums because there is that empowerment available.
Lotusesther wrote:
That's what you get when your skin ages, less elasticity so the skin takes more time to snap back.


With all due respect Sean, you are a male in your early 30's...

Chances are you can pull, twist, manipulate, massage and eat and drink to your hearts content, and none of it will catch up with you any time soon... Perhaps you'll feel differently when you are say 50 or 60 Shock

...Yes you are still aging but, it's hardly like the "rest" of us. YOU WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THE PERI AND POST MENOPAUSAL ISSUES that face the majority of women you give advice to. Lucky you! Smile

Granted you are book smart and always share wonderful nutrition advice. Thank you for sharing all of that..

Very Happy


Thank you Kassy. I have always wanted to post something similar, but felt it might be taken the wrong way. Believe it or not, one day your skin is not going to snap back like it used to. It's a fact, not a belief. I really appreciate Sean and all of his advice. He's a great advocate for facial exercises. But, he is nowhere near the point where noticeable facial aging is a concern for him. If he still looks as unaffected by aging as he does now when he is in his forties or better yet over fifty, then I will be even more impressed with his facial exercise achievements. It's not hard to look as good as he does when you have youth on your side. JMHO. Smile Smile Smile
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 1086
Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am      Reply with quote
Kassy don't worry, and Packratmack don't worry either, I know that I'm male and unlikely to face these issues but honestly having worked with many many women in their 50's, 60's, 70's and now 80's I've seen evidence that this is true and that the pulling, twisting, manipulating and massage and eating/drinking to my clients content does have a powerful effect and it changes their faces for the better. Its really that simple which is why I know its partly about the beliefs. Sure enough its not to say every client jumped in head first and took on board the suggestions, some of them I had to really take time to introduce the techniques and they were very hesitant, but like most things I knew it would work and sure enough I've not had any of them tell me that they've seen permanent damage. Hell if they did, I would be on a mission to find out how best to fix it, so its with full responsibility I make that statement.


Now as I've said many times before, yes I may seem to be young, but don't forget that major accident and trauma I had done to my own face which is way more than the average person will experience in their lifetime with the whole of my lower face being changed. Sure the fact I was younger no doubt had a major advantage for the healing process, but its not just my age that enabled that healing and recovery.

Packrackmat, your wrong when you say its a fact and not a belief, because the two are very similar but very different. Having seen this in clients from 50-80 I would say its a fact that any skin can take it when introduced at the appropriate moment and intensity.

Likewise, when you say I am (or was) nowhere near the point where noticeable facial aging is a concern for him you're completely wrong, and thats one of the reasons why I got involved in facial exercises in the first place. When the healing of my skin had taken place the part of my lower face that was damaged had ages majorily and drastically because the area had aged severly (and that was even with a good diet). As for aging, and looking good - well thats purely personal perspective, but I can say that from people my age and friends I'm told my face is impressive in comparison and whilst I don't always agree, its proof to me that something I am doing is having an effect and as you say, maybe when I'm 40, 50 or 60 people will start to take what I say seriously - so perhaps I should give up till then and go into retreat. People use my age as an excuse - always have done and always will - and even when I get to 60 - there is going to be that whole argument that my results are because I started earlier and therefore an older person cannot get good results which is absolute nonsense but it still goes on today! I'm just impressed that like before no one has yet accused me of having surgery (although I understand there are PM's suggesting I have had which is nonsense)

_________________
Retired FlexEffect Trainer
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 am      Reply with quote
When I was in my early 30s, I still looked as though I was about 15. Believe it or not, it was annoying to me at the time that I looked so childlike!

Now, at 62, my face isn't too bad (could be allot better) - but oh my body!! It's collapsed! All of my body skin looks saggy and baggy. I'm not overweight and am relatively fit. But no matter how fit you are, your skin just changes with age - it loses all of its suppleness and freshness. I just look like a plucked chook!! (That's chicken for you non-Aussies).

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
When I was in my early 30s, I still looked as though I was about 15. Believe it or not, it was annoying to me at the time that I looked so childlike!

Now, at 62, my face isn't too bad (could be allot better) - but oh my body!! It's collapsed! All of my body skin looks saggy and baggy. I'm not overweight and am relatively fit. But no matter how fit you are, your skin just changes with age - it loses all of its suppleness and freshness. I just look like a plucked chook!! (That's chicken for you non-Aussies).


Hi Keliu, I've seen your pictures and you look great. You are explaining my point in an entertaining way. At some point, your skin is going to change. It's not going to remain forever smooth and elastic.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 573
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 am      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:

Packrackmat, your wrong when you say its a fact and not a belief, because the two are very similar but very different. Having seen this in clients from 50-80 I would say its a fact that any skin can take it when introduced at the appropriate moment and intensity.



To believe in something is not the same as knowing something for a fact. A belief has not been proved. Although, many people don't require any facts to back up their beliefs. To them they are one and the same. There's plenty of scientific proof that skin looses it's resiliency as you age. It's a fact that your skin will age, it's a belief if you think it won't. Of course, it happens to everyone at different rates.

I'm sorry, I really didn't know about your accident history. You would never know by looking at your picture. I am glad you managed to overcome this.
newera
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Jul 2009
Posts: 45
Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:17 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
SeanySeanUK wrote:
This is simply a belief, and the truth is that no two peoples skin ages identically because we're all dealing with different challenges. The primary purpose of the skin is protection, but it also deals with eliminating toxins from the body too, so provided it is able to do both those jobs, the appearance of the skin doesn't feature high up on the body's priority lists as a result.

I am still aging, just like any of us are, but with doing the facial exercises and being involved in nutrition like I am, I know that my body isn't being fed empty nutrition, or foods that its unable to digest and assimilate but that takes time for us all to learn and master and thats why I'm in favour of forums because there is that empowerment available.
Lotusesther wrote:
That's what you get when your skin ages, less elasticity so the skin takes more time to snap back.


With all due respect Sean, you are a male in your early 30's...

Chances are you can pull, twist, manipulate, massage and eat and drink to your hearts content, and none of it will catch up with you any time soon... Perhaps you'll feel differently when you are say 50 or 60 Shock

...Yes you are still aging but, it's hardly like the "rest" of us. YOU WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THE PERI AND POST MENOPAUSAL ISSUES that face the majority of women you give advice to. Lucky you! Smile

Granted you are book smart and always share wonderful nutrition advice. Thank you for sharing all of that..

Very Happy



For the encouragement of women who have yet to reach the peri and post-menopausal stages, I can honestly say, hand on heart, that my face didn't fall to pieces once the hormones started to decline. The ageing process continued on its gentle way, but nothing too dramatic. I never took HRT or bio-identical hormones or anything like that - just brewers yeast tablets, cider vinegar, cod liver oil (the real stuff!) and molasses. I eat what I consider to be a good diet, with the emphasis on organic whenever possible, and home-made by yours truly or my talented husband.

I started facial exercises (CFM) three years ago at the age of 63 to stem the beginnings of sag, and I began OCM about a year ago. Those are the two best things I have ever done for my face. I'll never give them up as long as I have the use of my hands.

Just to show that I'm not a paragon of virtue, the rest of my body could do with being a bit firmer, especially my arms. I have invested in a rebounder and am doing the HIT method of exercise on it, as well as the normal rebounding. I've never been very consistent in the past with exercise, but I'm hoping to do better this time!

To round off - I just wanted to say that all is not necessarily lost as far as the face is concerned, once the menopause process begins. Ageing is inevitable - we can't look young forever - but in my experience it doesn't have to be a steep decline along with the hormones. If I can offer any advice, it would be to eat sensibly and healthily, keep active and keep your weight steady - and you might well have a pleasant surprise at how well your face has survived.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 4120
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
newera wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
SeanySeanUK wrote:
This is simply a belief, and the truth is that no two peoples skin ages identically because we're all dealing with different challenges. The primary purpose of the skin is protection, but it also deals with eliminating toxins from the body too, so provided it is able to do both those jobs, the appearance of the skin doesn't feature high up on the body's priority lists as a result.

I am still aging, just like any of us are, but with doing the facial exercises and being involved in nutrition like I am, I know that my body isn't being fed empty nutrition, or foods that its unable to digest and assimilate but that takes time for us all to learn and master and thats why I'm in favour of forums because there is that empowerment available.
Lotusesther wrote:
That's what you get when your skin ages, less elasticity so the skin takes more time to snap back.


With all due respect Sean, you are a male in your early 30's...

Chances are you can pull, twist, manipulate, massage and eat and drink to your hearts content, and none of it will catch up with you any time soon... Perhaps you'll feel differently when you are say 50 or 60 Shock

...Yes you are still aging but, it's hardly like the "rest" of us. YOU WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THE PERI AND POST MENOPAUSAL ISSUES that face the majority of women you give advice to. Lucky you! Smile

Granted you are book smart and always share wonderful nutrition advice. Thank you for sharing all of that..

Very Happy



For the encouragement of women who have yet to reach the peri and post-menopausal stages, I can honestly say, hand on heart, that my face didn't fall to pieces once the hormones started to decline. The ageing process continued on its gentle way, but nothing too dramatic. I never took HRT or bio-identical hormones or anything like that - just brewers yeast tablets, cider vinegar, cod liver oil (the real stuff!) and molasses. I eat what I consider to be a good diet, with the emphasis on organic whenever possible, and home-made by yours truly or my talented husband.

I started facial exercises (CFM) three years ago at the age of 63 to stem the beginnings of sag, and I began OCM about a year ago. Those are the two best things I have ever done for my face. I'll never give them up as long as I have the use of my hands.

Just to show that I'm not a paragon of virtue, the rest of my body could do with being a bit firmer, especially my arms. I have invested in a rebounder and am doing the HIT method of exercise on it, as well as the normal rebounding. I've never been very consistent in the past with exercise, but I'm hoping to do better this time!

To round off - I just wanted to say that all is not necessarily lost as far as the face is concerned, once the menopause process begins. Ageing is inevitable - we can't look young forever - but in my experience it doesn't have to be a steep decline along with the hormones. If I can offer any advice, it would be to eat sensibly and healthily, keep active and keep your weight steady - and you might well have a pleasant surprise at how well your face has survived.


Again, "with all due respect"..... I am 62, have smoked for 46 years, enjoyed a few glasses of wine a week for many years, and NEVER ate what I should have..

I'm no glamour girl (as I've said here ad nauseum), but here I am (with no makeup what so ever) along side my 66 year old Honey Bunny... and again I will offer (what I've said a gazillion times), it's more about the DNA than anything else...

... And of course, getting on the DIY bandwagon, so you can actually GET a few good actives to the deeper layers of your skin...(And yes, my skin is nicer now than it was 7 years ago at 55!.)

Trust me when I tell you, I'm the poster child for doing everything wrong, and still getting mistook for a 40 year old when I'm out and about... (I'm a size 6, very energetic, and think that has plenty to do with the 'younger look'.)

Anyhoo, that's my contribution... Take it or leave it Very Happy

Image

ETA: I can't see any picture and don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong... Confused HELP? Very Happy (I hate this sh!t..argh)

_________________
♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Jan 2006
Posts: 9519
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Your skin always has that gorgeous glow, Kassy!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 4120
Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Your skin always has that gorgeous glow, Kassy!


LOL Riley, I guess that means it posted.. (I can't see it, but don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong..LOL.)

Thanks Sweetie Very Happy

_________________
♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 699
Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy OMG no way you are 60 something. You look fabulous!!!!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Apr 2006
Posts: 1307
Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
Kassy OMG no way you are 60 something. You look fabulous!!!!


I second that! Kassy, you look great!
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Dec 2011
Posts: 509
Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Holy cow, Kassy! Shock Absolutely no offense to your dear husband, who is a handsome man in his own right, but you look as though you could pass for his daughter in that picture. You are gorgeous!
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 800
Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy,

Definitely you are in early 40.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Tanda ZAP - White B Kamins Nia-Stem Kx Starter Kit (4 items) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)