Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
HippoMe
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:13 am      Reply with quote
This is kind of like déjà vu! Last year round about this time Louise and her business partner, Anne, launched Louise's new and improved program - whizz, pop, bang .... fizzle Rolling Eyes Not holding my breath this time round!
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Steve, I just visited the new site, and want to congratulate you on a job very well done! It all looks terrific!

Do you plan on having a members' forum at some point? I know a lot of us from LouLou's original forum really appreciated the camaraderie and support we got there, till things went awry. It would be great to have access to a well-moderated forum.

Glad to see you have a newsletter; I signed up right away!

Again, kudos on the new site! It's nice to have "Ageless" back, and I'm hoping it's for good this time. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
That's odd...that site you gave, Steve, doesn't show up for me.

HippoMe, I wasn't a member back when that happened, but I remember a lot of people being upset for LouLou to pop in here are being gone for so long only to promote that one expensive program and not say anything about why she had been away so long. And that was it, no more posts after that.

Let's hope this is not a repeat of that scenerio.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe try this one Sandy

http://www.future-face.net/
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lotusesther!

Okay, there was nothing on that site about Ageless that I could find. It's just a site where you put in a picture of your face and it shows you how you'd look in your 50s or 70s. Since I'll be 50 in a few months, I wanted to see what I'd look like at 70.

Holy cow!!! Shock I looked like someone in their 90s. Talk about exaggeration! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
HUH? I don't know where your computer is sending you Sandy, this is not what I get on that link!

This is very weird! My link, when I click on it, gives me the new Ageless site, which looks much better than the old one.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! I forgot to put the dash in. Here is where I first went: http://www.futureface.net/ Check it out! It's a little creepy.

Okay, I was finally able to get to the Ageless site, but for some reason it loads super slow on my computer. I'm trying to view the gallery, and it's been 4 minutes and the page is still trying to load.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I see, too, that the title of the programs has gone back to Ageless If You Dare instead of the Ageless If We Dare. I wonder why it's been changed back.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
I see, too, that the title of the programs has gone back to Ageless If You Dare instead of the Ageless If We Dare. I wonder why it's been changed back.

I wonder if the books and DVD are the old stock they were left with after LouLou disappeared.

I ordered the 2nd edition of the book in hard copy a while after it first came out, but they sent me the 1st edition instead, which I already had. I tried and tried to contact them to see if I could make an exchange, but got no replies. Apparently a lot of other people were having trouble with orders and such, too.

I'd still like to have the 2nd edition hard copy. I'll wait awhile to see how this new web site venture goes, and if it looks like it's going to fly, will probably place an order for a copy.

By the way, Sandooch, I've been meaning to thank you for posting your photos showing your great progress. On days when I don't feel like doing Ageless, etc., your photos inspire me to keep at it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Sovajo wrote:

By the way, Sandooch, I've been meaning to thank you for posting your photos showing your great progress. On days when I don't feel like doing Ageless, etc., your photos inspire me to keep at it.

Aww...thank you for saying that. I haven't posted pictures again in a while because I've been busy doing extensive yardwork in my backyard. I probably will post a few more when I reach the 6 month mark, which will be in 2 more weeks. Very Happy

I'm actually experimenting with doing the whole program only twice a week to maintain. But I do the eye exercise (the one I mentioned that I do instead of the eyelid pinching one) daily. So far nothing is sagging with this routine. Laughing

5% products discount

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sovajo Just wanted to thank you for your kind comments on the new site....Louise and i worked hard to try and make it interesting and hopefully informative.Plus thanks for signing up to newsletter.
As far as name changeing to 'Ageless If You Dare',we did this merely as its a new site and also the domains availiable to us, do not be concerned about old stock etc.
I am running administrative side of business now and i will try my hardest to ensure people are satisfied, and if problems arise ,will endeavour to resolve them within 24 hours.

Regards Ageless Steve
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
For 50 years old, Loulou looks amazing!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Hate to say it but I'm in agreement with Hippo here. It does sound very similar to the kind of things we heard last time!
HippoMe wrote:
This is kind of like déjà vu! Last year round about this time Louise and her business partner, Anne, launched Louise's new and improved program - whizz, pop, bang .... fizzle Rolling Eyes Not holding my breath this time round!
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 am      Reply with quote
The new Ageless site looks *a lot* better than the "Fill In Your Details And Get Your Report NOW!"-style previously, I run a mile from those sites.

And I agree, Lou does look great. Hopefully this is the sign of better things to come. What happened to the "Hot Spots" that was mentioned with the 2nd edition of Ageless If You (We) Dare? Can't see anything about it on there.

Are there any long-time Ageless devotees that have opinions/results of their progress? My excuse is that I had my nose done and kinda let life get in the way Rolling Eyes (have to get back into facial exercising).

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I'be never done the "hot spot" exercises, just 3 of the occassional ones at the end of the program for the brow, furrow and lips. I also do what I call lip ups (maybe one of the other exercise gurus does something similar, I have no idea) where I place one hand (palm down) on top of the other on a table top. I then rest my lips on the back of the top hand and do lip ups (like push ups for the lips), using my lip muscles to push my lips into a pursing/kissing motion. I do 20 slow and then 20 fast, and my lips are burning at the end. Laughing My lips are full to begin with, but I do feel these make them a tad fuller.

But so far I am enjoying the program. For the amount of time I put into it (I'm only doing the whole program 2 times a week for the last month of the almost 6 I've been doing it), I'm satisfied with what I see. I'm not interested in doing any more, so I'm happy. I'm now more interested in softening my fine lines, and that is happening slowly but surely with Tanaka massage and my at-home peels and acids.

5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me where to obtain this programme please? I have tried google and the website is no longer available it seems. Thanks. Anne
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:12 am      Reply with quote
LouLou and Ageless Steve have set up a new web site that you can find here:

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/

5% products discount

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone seen volume added to their cheek area?
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Louise (ljk) and other people who were wondering!

Just to let you know that the Hotspots programme (ebook plus downloadable DVD) is available on our site as of today Cool

Best regards,

Steve
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
CS23 wrote:

Yes! Very Happy
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
CS23 wrote:

Yes! Very Happy

Sorry, I didn't see this question until now. I agree with Lotusesther; I've seen the apples of my cheeks slowly come back with Ageless. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Thought you all might like to know about the nice surprise I got from Ageless Steve at Ageless If You Dare.

A few posts up on this thread (on Sat June 9) I mentioned I had ordered the 2nd edition of Ageless If You Dare shortly after it came out, and was instead sent the 1st edition, which I already had. I said I tried to contact them to make an exchange, but got no replies, and that apparently others were having problems with orders back then, too.

Well, just the other day Steve sent me a PM, saying he'd seen my post about getting the wrong edition of the book. He said they're getting a new batch from the printers next week, and that it would be his pleasure to send me a copy with their compliments.

I thought that was really nice! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5% products discount

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I really got to ask here. I know I’ve not done Ageless but done another resistance based program, and since having my disasters I’ve done a lot of research. Is there anyone who has done Ageless using resistance who hasn’t got any issues and has had no problems? Say under 35 years?

I started a program to maintain what I had, and in many ways I feel like I’ve destroyed my face. I have said it all before, and its been months now of doing nothing and my eyes are worse than ever. I feel so disheartened about the whole thing, but since I’ve had my disaster I’ve been doing a lot of research on resistance exercises for the face and there are so many issues people seem to face no matter what program they use, but at least I know that what I experienced others have gone through too. Whilst they weren’t doing the same program as me, they had similar effects.

I am pretty sure it has everything to do with using the resistance against the muscles. Don’t get me wrong, I think some of the results are impressive but the seem to be if the person is (i) older and (ii) suffering with issues like sagging etc.

I really regret doing what I have done to my face, and ignoring the results, but am also really annoyed that I didn’t research this more thoroughly when I did it as I truly believe had I done so I would have made a better and informed decision about the program I purchased. Don’t meant o invade this thread, but know its to do with Ageless and hoped that someone might be able to share experiences with me of doing them under 35 and not having issues? Am also going to start another thread to find out the answers!
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sovajo

Thanks for that, but no problem..and thanks for your patience...book considerably late! Like my son's homework, long overdue.

Have a good one,

Steve
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaCats wrote:
I really got to ask here. I know I’ve not done Ageless but done another resistance based program, and since having my disasters I’ve done a lot of research. Is there anyone who has done Ageless using resistance who hasn’t got any issues and has had no problems? Say under 35 years?

I started a program to maintain what I had, and in many ways I feel like I’ve destroyed my face. I have said it all before, and its been months now of doing nothing and my eyes are worse than ever. I feel so disheartened about the whole thing, but since I’ve had my disaster I’ve been doing a lot of research on resistance exercises for the face and there are so many issues people seem to face no matter what program they use, but at least I know that what I experienced others have gone through too. Whilst they weren’t doing the same program as me, they had similar effects.

I am pretty sure it has everything to do with using the resistance against the muscles. Don’t get me wrong, I think some of the results are impressive but the seem to be if the person is (i) older and (ii) suffering with issues like sagging etc.

I really regret doing what I have done to my face, and ignoring the results, but am also really annoyed that I didn’t research this more thoroughly when I did it as I truly believe had I done so I would have made a better and informed decision about the program I purchased. Don’t meant o invade this thread, but know its to do with Ageless and hoped that someone might be able to share experiences with me of doing them under 35 and not having issues? Am also going to start another thread to find out the answers!

I've probably read your other post/posts before but don't remember if someone asked you this. Have you contacted the program founder or trainer of the program you used and asked them to help you? I know the trainers at Flex Effect are really helpful with that and I'm sure the other trainers/founders would be the same if you had a problem with their program. I'm sorry you had such bad results and hope you get things resolved soon.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |