Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
CS23
5% products discount

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
What exactly is the difference between the first and second edition? I have the first edition, is it worth getting the second edition?
Jaana
5% products discount

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
My try with Ageless is over for now. I was hoping to replace one of my weekly facial exercise sessions with it to cut down exercise time, but it did not work. My under-eye bags started to get worse immediately. Now they have worsened to the point I can't stand it anymore, so I'm returning to my old routine.

I might give Ageless another try later!

fitgineer wrote:
I am starting to wonder if sagging of the face the way I am experiencing it is normal at 27, or if it's a result of a thyroid issue, myasthenia gravis, etc.

It could be, you might consider getting checked for hormonal disturbances. I had horrible eyebags under thirty and they were caused by adrenal fatigue. Fluctuating cortisol levels cause swelling around eyes and in the side of the cheeks on certain times of the day and the skin starts to sag earlier than normally.

Good news is that you can really help the situation with facial exercise. Bad news is that until you remove the original cause for the problem you don't get optimal results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 am      Reply with quote
CS23 wrote:
What exactly is the difference between the first and second edition? I have the first edition, is it worth getting the second edition?

As I understand it, the exercises are the same in both. You will want to contact Lou Lou or Steve to be sure, though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:08 am      Reply with quote
My understanding is that if you have the first edition, the exercises are identical minus a few photos and tips from Loulou. Steve can clarify for you though.
Immacolata wrote:
CS23 wrote:

As I understand it, the exercises are the same in both. You will want to contact Lou Lou or Steve to be sure, though.
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi to the guys, sorry for late reply... Immacolata's advice is really good. It's hard to predict how lean and sculpted 'crush' will make your face, but it's all reversible if you lay off. I know Loulou had some trainees who weren't happy with the look of their faces after several weeks of 'crush', so they laid off for a while and got the chubbier look back.
Every area of the face benefits from resting if it isn't looking great. You probably don't want many muscles to return to their pre-training condition, but resting them for a week or two will make signs of overwork recede so that you see how much you've achieved.
All best, Ageing Steve! Cool

5% products discount

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:46 am      Reply with quote
CS23 wrote:

Hi CS23, yeah Theresa Mary is right. The exercises in the 2nd edition are exactly the same. You have everything in your first edition.
All best, Steve
Smile

5% products discount

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Ageless Steve Royce wrote:
CS23 wrote:

Hi CS23, yeah Theresa Mary is right. The exercises in the 2nd edition are exactly the same. You have everything in your first edition.
All best, Steve
Smile
Hi I'm fairly new here, so if i'm asking something that has been posted , my apologies, I've been searching forum for a product that will plump lips beside botox, the exercises I've read about seem time comsuming,(which i don't have)sounds like you have to have something to grab on to...maybe i misunderstood.. idk but here is my problem and i need help Think Think Think Think i have very small lips, and skinny face?? i tried doing the exercises of hands on top of hands then kiss hands while putting pressure on repeat.. (hope I said that right) but I can't do it..i have nothing (skin) to hold on to..plus hate saying this dentures. Sad Sad Sad and they are fairly new, 3 mos so mouth is still healing Sad I've always had skinny lips, was a very skinny kid), and still am..except in the wrong places lol...ok question,tend to go on&on..Is There a product cream, serum,anything that can plump lips ??? I've tried lancome, estee lauder, clarins, clinique,skin effects, dead sea, life cells etc,plus some drug store products, right now i'm trying pca skin care I do have the pmd, i have gone for professional facials...they said to try botox...not sure i want to go that route, as it would probably become expensive..may have too..I would really appreciate any suggestions Thank You Smile

50.. natural redhead, more blonde due to summer, olive skin tone, combo oily /reg... brown eyes and smallwrikles , and of course the 11 which i use the pmd on right now between skin care products time for a change
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:07 am      Reply with quote
This thread is about Ageless If You Dare facial exercise program. You should probably post another topic in Skincare.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I've been away from the forum for a while.

Fitgineer: With Steve and Loulou now here, you are in good hands Smile I like to chime in sometimes with opinions, but I do agree with comments by others that they are your best source of advice and that in the beginning, it's best to stick with only one program (in this case Ageless) so that you see what works and doesn't work for your face. Btw, did stopping the Tanaka massage help?

Fitgineer wrote:
I know I may be going overboard here, but I have not seen anyone else, even in their late 30's, with tear throughs / naso jugal ridges like mine Sad

Btw, I thought you were very pretty in your photos with no issues Smile Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, CM Smile You are very kind.
I have stopped the Tanaka and have been doing Ageless in its entirety, alternating day 1 and day 2, with one day off a week. So far I notice no improvements... On the contrary. I notice the tear through getting worse, plus more wrinkles around my eyes. I guess I need to be patient and push through though.
The contours of my face were not a major issue, so if it does help with those, it's difficult to see. I assume that building my cheeks and/or lifting them up would take longer than the overall toning of the face though.

cm5597 wrote:
Sorry, I've been away from the forum for a while.

Fitgineer: With Steve and Loulou now here, you are in good hands Smile I like to chime in sometimes with opinions, but I do agree with comments by others that they are your best source of advice and that in the beginning, it's best to stick with only one program (in this case Ageless) so that you see what works and doesn't work for your face. Btw, did stopping the Tanaka massage help?

Fitgineer wrote:
I know I may be going overboard here, but I have not seen anyone else, even in their late 30's, with tear throughs / naso jugal ridges like mine Sad

Btw, I thought you were very pretty in your photos with no issues Smile Smile

5% products discount

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 1 1/2 months in and so far no improvements, but I'm in it for the long haul. I've been taking a lot of photos since starting Ageless, and now I'm kind of discouraged because I have just noticed how terrible my undereye hollows have gotten since last year. UGH! I really hope I can mitigate this problem with the exercises, but I'm afraid there has been too much fat loss. Sad

Does anyone do the exercises all in one day? I have found that has worked best for me timing wise. But maybe I should break them up into 2 days as Loulou originally intended.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:49 am      Reply with quote
I do all the exercises in one day, and do them Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Plus I'll do the occasional one sitting at the computer. Smile

5% products discount

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for responding, Immacolata. M-W-F is my schedule too. Very Happy
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Wow, been away for a few years and this thread has definitely grown. No time to read from the start and picking up bits and pieces here, so I apologize in advance for questions that have been asked or just plain 'stupid'. In in my early 30's now, no sign of aging, wrinkles etc. Thanks to this forum have diligently wearing sunscreen and using actives for years now.

In regards to this exercise is this something I should start later as I see signs of aging or is this something I can start now as a preventative measure?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:57 am      Reply with quote
I believe in the old adage, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." That said, it wouldn't hurt to learn a few exercises to do on an occasional basis. I wouldn't go full out, and I would watch carefully for any unwanted changes.

I wish I had started Ageless at age 35!

5% products discount

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
hi, i hope everyone is having a nice sunday. i'm approaching 8 weeks doing Ageless in 3 days. i too wish i had started age 35. i feel like i have neglected myself for many years, and just covered up with makeup. i think someone said the weakest face muscles will see the results the fastest, my face muscles were very weak or even nonexistent at the start. i'm just starting to feel the muscles when doing Ageless now after 8 weeks. i see lots of improvement overall of sagging and more rounded contours. i was a big coffee drinker and quit 2 weeks ago and drink so much more water than i ever did before, that might be helping too.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Pinkie, you're now at the part where you realize WOW, this really works! You'll find yourself craning your neck to look in side mirrors, lingering in front of shop windows, even stealing glances at your reflection in your table knife at dinner! LOL

It just gets better from here!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
This is off-topic, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this happen. I've clicked "follow this topic" for this and other threads, and I do get email notices when new replies are posted, but then after a few times, the notices stop.

I know we have to click the link in the email notice to read the new reply in order to keep receiving the notices, and I'm careful to always do that. But even so, after a while the notices stop coming and I only find out when I visit EDS that new replies have been posted, even though it still shows that I'm following the topic.

If I click "stop following", then click "follow" again, it will work again for a while.

I apologize for going off-topic, but didn't know where else to ask the question. The EDS Lounge says to exclude any customer support inquiries.

Thanks for any suggestions!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I've noticed this too... No solutions on my end yet Sad
Sovajo wrote:
This is off-topic, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this happen. I've clicked "follow this topic" for this and other threads, and I do get email notices when new replies are posted, but then after a few times, the notices stop.

I know we have to click the link in the email notice to read the new reply in order to keep receiving the notices, and I'm careful to always do that. But even so, after a while the notices stop coming and I only find out when I visit EDS that new replies have been posted, even though it still shows that I'm following the topic.

If I click "stop following", then click "follow" again, it will work again for a while.

I apologize for going off-topic, but didn't know where else to ask the question. The EDS Lounge says to exclude any customer support inquiries.

Thanks for any suggestions!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Do you log in when/after you follow the email link? I think the system registers if you are interested in a topic only if you are logged in.
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
HippoMe wrote:
Do you log in when/after you follow the email link? I think the system registers if you are interested in a topic only if you are logged in.

I'm usually already logged in when I go to EDS, but I haven't actually checked each time after following the email link.

But it always shows me the option of "stop following", so I assumed the "follow" option was still active.

Even so, I'll make sure I'm logged in each time to see if that makes a difference.

Thank you!

5% products discount

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Pinkie, you're now at the part where you realize WOW, this really works! You'll find yourself craning your neck to look in side mirrors, lingering in front of shop windows, even stealing glances at your reflection in your table knife at dinner! LOL

It just gets better from here!
Thanks immacolata. this is really encouraging. getting better instead of older is what it's all about
Tanna

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
How can I download Loulou's facial exercises? I'm new at this and not sure what to do. I have major marionette lines that need help.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Tanna wrote:
How can I download Loulou's facial exercises? I'm new at this and not sure what to do. I have major marionette lines that need help.

Hi Tanna, you can buy the program below. You can either buy the electronic copy or the hard copy.

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/buy-ageless/

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/buy-ageless/book-dvd-hard-copy/

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you CookieD
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |