Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Tanda ZAP - White Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
rc282828
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Apr 2012
Posts: 9
Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I decided to try “ageless if you dare” however, there are 2 products in the website:

1. Ageless if you Dare
2. The ageless book of massage

as a newbie, which should I buy? Also what is the difference between these two products?

Thanks
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 491
Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your interest,and sorry for the lack of clarity!

The Easy Ten Ageless exercises will lift and tighten your face on their own. That's the basic Ageless that has been around a long time.

The book of massage is a further nine massage-based exercises which can be added to the programme after a couple of months, to add more variety and a new challenge.

They're a different type of training from the original exercises and you don't need them at all! They add density to bone and muscular structures, but the essential programme is the Easy Ten.

All best wishes, Loulou Cool

_________________
Founder of www.Agelessifyoudare.org · Thanks so much to everyone on this thread! (((((hugs))
zbereza
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou,
I did not receive the massage video. I emailed Steve a few times with no response. Crying or Very sad
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 491
Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi zbereza,
I can see you've asked about this on here before... Apologies for the late reply. I'm very sorry but we haven't received any mail from you, something must have gone awry. Steve is sending you the video as I write this, please forgive the delay.

You've been very patient and I do appreciate it

Loulou wave

_________________
Founder of www.Agelessifyoudare.org · Thanks so much to everyone on this thread! (((((hugs))
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 491
Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:39 am      Reply with quote
lehti wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm new here and very interested in Loulou's exercises. Loulou, you look fantastic and your face is the best advertisement for your program! So far the most convincing one.

What concerns me is that the program seem to concentrate on cheeks and face lifting, while I mostly need to address my frown lines. Everything else is rather for a "maintenance" (I'm in my early 30s and no bigger problems so far), but the between eyebrows area already needs an actual "treatment". Is there any chance that it will help me with that?

Unfortunately I cannot insert pictures here to show the scale of a problem, but let's just say it's not just a "fine line", rather a fold created by tense corrugator supercilii muscle.


Hi lehti,
Thank you for your lovely compliments! I'm smiling joyfully as I write Smile

To answer your question, The Ageless programme has very little for the forehead as the folds youre describing tend to look considerably the worse for wear after training before they look better. The repeated contraction during exercise leaves the forehead temporarily more puckered than before, just as going for a long run will make you more tired than before you did it! In both cases you're actually improving the condition of the body, you recover quicker each time, but meanwhile it makes people anxious and disappointed and Ageless is supposed to be about feeling happy and positive!

The forehead is one of the areas addressed in the Hotspots programme. It makes the area stronger and smoother without scrunching up the brow, although there will still be some short-term deterioration in its appearance, and it's essential to allow it to rebuild before judging the result.

We're not selling Hotspots on the site right now but it's £25 for the book and DVD download package. There are five areas to work intensively on. I'd only boot camp one area at a time and use another programme, Ageless or otherwise, for general uplift and rejuvenation. PM me if you'd like more info Cool

All best, Loulou
Cool

_________________
Founder of www.Agelessifyoudare.org · Thanks so much to everyone on this thread! (((((hugs))
mansi123
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 69
Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 am      Reply with quote
Hello All,

I am doing the ageless program since last 2 years.. I am 41 years old.. I am not getting the lift that I am looking for specially around eye area and the upper cheeks.. Please can someone advice me on what to do? Shall I do eyes and cheeks every day instead of every other day?

I know ageless does not have a forum, so i was wondering if i can post my picture here and all the knowledgeable ladies and can guide me as what to do next.. please can you help?

Thanks,
Mansi
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
mansi123 wrote:
Hello All,

I am doing the ageless program since last 2 years.. I am 41 years old.. I am not getting the lift that I am looking for specially around eye area and the upper cheeks.. Please can someone advice me on what to do? Shall I do eyes and cheeks every day instead of every other day?

I know ageless does not have a forum, so i was wondering if i can post my picture here and all the knowledgeable ladies and can guide me as what to do next.. please can you help?

Thanks,
Mansi


You can do extra reps of the first 4 exercises. I do about 40 instead of 20 of each. I just do them until it starts to burn and then do 10 more.

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
mansi123
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 69
Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Immacolata,

will try taht and let you know how this goes..

Thanks!

Mansi
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 491
Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Mansi, stay happy, you'll continue to lift your face over days months and years. The face adapts to appropriate exercise the way the body does... It's an ongoing process.

You might want to try to massage in a more structured and systematic way than the original program describes. I'm happy to send you the Ageless massage book.

However, the crucial factors are to allow enough time after exercise for your face to rebuild and adapt. It takes adequate rest to look relaxed and lifted. Also allow yourself to enjoy the progress you've made so far instead of trying to measure up to an ideal. Your face lights up when you're happy with it, sags a bit if you're disappointed, so keep your chin up !!!

LL

_________________
Founder of www.Agelessifyoudare.org · Thanks so much to everyone on this thread! (((((hugs))
mansi123
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 69
Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Louise,

Thanks you to much for such an beautiful and important piece of advice. I believe we all know it , but just need a constant reminder. and Thank you for reminding it to us..

Regards,
Mansi



otherloulou wrote:
Mansi, stay happy, you'll continue to lift your face over days months and years. The face adapts to appropriate exercise the way the body does... It's an ongoing process.

You might want to try to massage in a more structured and systematic way than the original program describes. I'm happy to send you the Ageless massage book.

However, the crucial factors are to allow enough time after exercise for your face to rebuild and adapt. It takes adequate rest to look relaxed and lifted. Also allow yourself to enjoy the progress you've made so far instead of trying to measure up to an ideal. Your face lights up when you're happy with it, sags a bit if you're disappointed, so keep your chin up !!!

LL
essentialdayspabro
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 33
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
can any of the exercises help to make your cheek fuller for unsymmetrical cheeks, where one is fuller than the other when smiling? would you recommend to focus on an exercise, and use one cheek only rather than two?
mansi123
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 69
Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,

I have just relaised that when I do the first four exercises of ageless, the lines very close to the corner of my mouth start looking more pronounced immediately after that.. Why it is so? am I doing anything incorrectly. Shal I stretch the skin outwards so as to prevent the formation of lines close to corners on mouth when performing those exercises..

Please can you advice..

Thanks,
Mansi
sigzephyr
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 11
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
The Ageless website seems to be down. Is it just me?
mansi123
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 69
Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Andcould this be because of wrinkle formation before the healing as Louise describes in her website?

Looks like that

Mansi


mansi123 wrote:
Hi All,

I have just relaised that when I do the first four exercises of ageless, the lines very close to the corner of my mouth start looking more pronounced immediately after that.. Why it is so? am I doing anything incorrectly. Shal I stretch the skin outwards so as to prevent the formation of lines close to corners on mouth when performing those exercises..

Please can you advice..

Thanks,
Mansi
snookydoops
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 40
Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi @loulou

Back in 2010 I ordered AIYD book and dvd. But I didn't use it. I have it still on my backup disc.

Earlier this year (I think) I ordered hotspots and you kindly sent me 3rd edition.

I had an IT calamity and have lost all emails for two years and hard drive that wasn't backed up. So I have the old version, but none of the newer stuff.

I'm so terribly sorry to be an inconvenience but I'm raring to get going again, especially after seeing you recent photograph in which you look amazing. Could you send me the downloads again please? Sorry!!


Also, I'm interested to know...

does it get worse before it gets better? What can I expect to see?

Thanks
S
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
snookydoops wrote:
Hi @loulou

Back in 2010 I ordered AIYD book and dvd. But I didn't use it. I have it still on my backup disc.

Earlier this year (I think) I ordered hotspots and you kindly sent me 3rd edition.

I had an IT calamity and have lost all emails for two years and hard drive that wasn't backed up. So I have the old version, but none of the newer stuff.

I'm so terribly sorry to be an inconvenience but I'm raring to get going again, especially after seeing you recent photograph in which you look amazing. Could you send me the downloads again please? Sorry!!


Also, I'm interested to know...

does it get worse before it gets better? What can I expect to see?

Thanks
S


You might do better to post your questions at the Flex Effect forums, where LouLou has a forum. Their website is apparently down and I haven't seen here in a few weeks.

I can answer your last two questions, though. I haven't heard of anyone experiencing "worse before better" and results really depend on the individual. I started seeing results very quickly, especially in my cheeks. The difference was pretty amazing. I don't post pics of myself on the Web, so you'll have to take my word for it, but I promise you I don't work for Ageless and I am honest! Smile

Also, I've only ever used the old version. It was more than enough for me.

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
lilacheck
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Nov 2015
Posts: 1
Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:01 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone had any prob;em on dowloading Ageless if you Dare? I went to LouLou's web site,purchased it and have not been able to dowload it.I have been sent a link that does not works too.it says that expired.
I have contacted her several times over the last 12 months and had no reply.I paid for it and can not have it at all!
Can anyone help me here?
SarahStark
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Nov 2015
Posts: 5
Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Gives me a 404, page not found.
Aam24
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Nov 2015
Posts: 25
Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:22 am      Reply with quote
First time posting, been a lurker. Had sculptra, it faded after six months and ruined my skin texture. I look older now. Sucks! Intrigued by natural remedies. I'm grateful for this board. How do I buy ageless if you dare? I just got CFF, and not sure its for me. I pushed to hard and I'm sore after one time. I know to ease up now as my lips got numb and plump, but I don't know if I like it. I don't have forehead wrinkles and I'm worried I will get them. There's a lot of forehead work(IMO). I want full cheeks. I think it might be the wrong program and would rather have ageless. So, how do I get it? Thx!
zbereza
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Try Steve's email. Sooner or later he responds steve.royce@agelessifyoudare.org
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I would also recommend emailing Carolyn too with your concerns. She does respond to emails and can probably help guide you as to what will work better for you. Don’t worry re pushing too hard – we’ve all been there and done that and the surprise is that it is only a reaction that goes quickly. Lou doesn’t have a lot of things for the forehead from memory as she explains that exercising it can cause it to not be flat (or something along those lines – maybe she can pop by and explain as I forget).

Aam24 wrote:
First time posting, been a lurker. Had sculptra, it faded after six months and ruined my skin texture. I look older now. Sucks! Intrigued by natural remedies. I'm grateful for this board. How do I buy ageless if you dare? I just got CFF, and not sure its for me. I pushed to hard and I'm sore after one time. I know to ease up now as my lips got numb and plump, but I don't know if I like it. I don't have forehead wrinkles and I'm worried I will get them. There's a lot of forehead work(IMO). I want full cheeks. I think it might be the wrong program and would rather have ageless. So, how do I get it? Thx!
Aam24
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Nov 2015
Posts: 25
Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you! I did email Carolyn. She's GREAT at responding! I just want more work for cheeks so I'm second guessing her program. Its not her. Its me thinking for a first timer, I want a simple routine. Which maybe hers is, but I'd like to try ageless and compare. Thanks again!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
zbereza wrote:
Try Steve's email. Sooner or later he responds steve.royce@agelessifyoudare.org


He won't respond unless he gets the email, and if the domain is gone, then he won't get it.

I would recommend that you post in the Ageless forum at FlexEffect if you want to get in touch with LouLou. It looks to me like she's retired. Sad

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Ah okay cool. You say you want more work for your cheeks and believe me I get that. Most of us have been there and so its worth noting that her program does have exercises that will build your cheeks but it takes time. Not sure how old or young you are – but that may be a factor too. Ageless is simple but be aware of doing too much too soon. Trust me – I know from personal experience of doing 3 programs a day for a month that it doesn’t necessary mean faster results and I had to stop exercising for a while after I overbuilt and over did things.

With your cheeks though – are you doing the Face Firmer? That really targets them great. I still use the Face Firmer technique myself. I know several people said that CFF gave them higher cheek bones and I think they attributed it to part of the Face Firmer.
Aam24 wrote:
Thank you! I did email Carolyn. She's GREAT at responding! I just want more work for cheeks so I'm second guessing her program. Its not her. Its me thinking for a first timer, I want a simple routine. Which maybe hers is, but I'd like to try ageless and compare. Thanks again!
Aam24
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Nov 2015
Posts: 25
Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:30 am      Reply with quote
41 years young Very Happy yes, I do the face firmer. I'm going to give cff two weeks before attempting a mew one. Maybe im wrong, but i feel like I'll know if I'm harming myself. I'm nervous having the control,this is all new to me. Has anyone stopped fillers and started this? As my sculptra is deflating, it has changed my skin texture and leave depressions in skin. Anyone repair that? Something no doctor will tell you is a side effect! Liar if I only knew....
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Tanda ZAP - White Orlane Oligo Hypoallergenique Cleanser Lotion Duo (2 items) Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz)