Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi mammaherrera!

'Beast' is one of those exercises where it can take time to feel the muscle and work it to the max. I recommend that you do one side at a time. Use your free hand to cover the brow and tell it to relax.

The muscle will become stronger little by little, and please remember that a slight movement, or even attempting a movement will bring results as you learn to control the area. You are already bringing your face to life before you can do the exercise perfectly,,z

All best, loulou 😘

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 am      Reply with quote
And the burn, headache i get in the brow area from doing it, what causes it?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Mammaherrera, you're trying too hard! It's like grimacing when you do a bench press that's too heavy for you. You need to relax and just do what you can without stressing. There's no need at all to use your forehead when you're exercising your upper lip!

A gentle attempt will make the muscle stronger and lift your face. Trying to do something that's beyond you doesn't add anything to the lift, it just uses unnecessary and undesirable muscles. Please relax, trust that you will lift your face without excessive stress. I promise it's easy

Ll xxx

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:09 am      Reply with quote
I've continued to be getting on very well with Ageless! I just wanted to ask I think i read in this long thread somewhere that part of the process will be the muscles of the face will cling more to the bones as they tone, I'm wondering if that is what is happening to me as my facial skin feels a lot more taught but because of this also feels like I've lost some volume to it. If I continue will the muscle just bulk up and give the appearance of volume back?
I also wanted to ask is there anything I should do or avoid in trying to make my jaw less bulky? I don't do any exercises that engage the jaw because of TMJ, I'd love to have a more tapered jaw line and delicate chin, is this too unrealistic to hope to change?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Dear snorkmaiden, I'm so glad the Ageless programme is working for you, and yes there's an adjustment you can make to allow your cheeks to relax a little instead of giving you the sculpted look you're getting now. Simply leave out the Crush exercise and your cheeks will instantly begin to loosen up. This is the exercise that pulls the cheeks tightly against the back teeth. The easy ten book has been updated to describe the results of the Crush exercise in a more prominent place.

If you're not using your jaw at all then you may well be leaving out the Long Neck exercise as it has an indirect effect on the jaw. But please bear in mind that most of the shaping of the jaw comes from lifting any excess flesh clear of it and exposing the clean line. This is done with the Day One exercises.

All best, LL X 😘

Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Lou, really appreciate the reply. I was doing crush and decided to stop a few weeks ago so that's good. I'll keep going with the exercises very surprised at how quickly things toned up! I'm also doing a lot of pinching massage and I found that really helped my bordering on dry skin, must really help with oil production! Best wishes to you xxx
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi snorkmaiden 🤗

It's great that you're noticing such quick results. 😎 Thanks so much for sharing 😊

Yes, your skin will become healthier from exercise, just as your lungs, heart, muscles and everything else does. Oil regulation is part of how your skin functions better and becomes more healthy

5% products discount

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Dear LouLou,
I wish to order Ageless, just the exercises, not DVD. I am in USA, friend in UK will be paypal-ing the payment. Is this possible? Or they can receive DVD. Just need info please...many thanks!#
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi earthballerina,

Although most ppl buy the programmes (Ebook and DVD downloads) direct from our site (Agelessifyoudare.org) it's possible to buy physical versions also.

The paperback books are available here

https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=Louise+annette&type=

The first one listed, 'more beautiful Ageless' is the massage book,

The second on the list, 'Ageless if u dare' is the original Ageless programme, with the Easy Ten exercises.

Thanks for your interest!

Loulou 😊

5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:19 am      Reply with quote
LouLou, oh my gosh exactly what I needed..UK friends will be ordering, to ship directly to me, in the USA. Wow. Thank you!!!!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:37 am      Reply with quote
earthballerina that's great! Yes, lulu.com ships directly to the USA 🇺🇸

I hope you get plenty from it. It's how I originally devised the programme. The DVDs happened later because a lot of people were more comfortable/familiar with following a video and requested one!

All best, loulou 😘

5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Well, currently I do not have access to my dvd player, as I lost my home, and my posessions are in storage...But, I can read books, and yours has such a great following and review history!!
I may order the dvd myself, down the line. How about the Ageless 2017 book, do I need to get that one also, does it differ much from AIYD? Please advise. I just lost 83 pounds, need to lift and tighten now Smile Thanks so much. Super excited!!
EarthBallerina
5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:09 am      Reply with quote
One more question, I hope I will be able to do the exercises, just from the book...photos, and desciption? All I have is a mirror, my hands, and soon the books....I will be ok to complete all the movements-exercises, until I can get the dvds? Thank you, again!!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi earthballerina,
Ageless 2017 is an ebook, and differs very little from the paperback version except that the scientific stuff is spelled out very clearly and simply. The exercises are exactly the same!

You can certainly follow the exercises from the book. You don't need a mirror. The exercises are very simple and any that you find harder to execute will become easy as your muscles adapt. Just attempting them brings results on its own, and you don't need to worry that you're not doing them correctly.

Pretty much anything in the direction of a smile with resistance will lift and rejuvenate your face, and you will progressively improve your technique as you learn to locate and contract the precise muscle.

It's wonderful that you're so upbeat and excited. You won't be disappointed. The only thing to bear in mind is that if you overwork your face in a flush of enthusiasm it will make you look tired. the exercises serve to break down the muscle so that it rebuilds itself stronger and smoother. The face doesn't look its best until it's had time to repair and strengthen, so allow time for this to happen before you assess your results.

The very best of luck to you, earthballerina. With your attitude you can't fail to look beautiful xx

5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Wow, thank you so very much. Should I also get your massage book, along with AOYD, for most results, then? I am so excited, and dedicated to this!
I will take lots of photos, too!
Thank You!!
fairy8i8
5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
How can I see changes in 3 days - drastic ones?

First of all, Lou Lou reminds me to smile more. Her witty quotes help with that, and now I think the more I smile during the day, the more low level workout I'm giving my face!

Second, the quote about the more a woman cares about her face, the more careless a woman is about her house... well, let's just say I looked around, got up and started cleaning.

Finally, as if smiling all the time and a clean house weren't change enough, my husband thinks this is the greatest beauty buy ever purchased because I need to look in the mirror and say nice things about myself.

Yeah, it might take me more time to see what the exercises do for my face, but attitude and environment (my home) also play a significant role, and Lou Lou has helped me to see and change that in just 3 days.

Thanks LouLou!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi fairy 😊

You've actually succeeded in lifting your face quite significantly already, because you're already carrying it higher on your bones when you feel confident and ready to smile 😁

You hear so often how much difference confidence makes to your face, and you've learned how to have it! Your face will adapt further as you exercise it, but the lift you get from feeling good is a big impetus. It's how people look when they're in love... everyone will notice how good you're looking. Your beauty isn't based on a particular formula of feature, it's a glorious force you project by putting out your own magic.

I laughed too at the quote that said the more time a woman spends on her face the less she spends on her house. I must admit that it didn't make me clean my house though!

All best, loulou 😎

5% products discount

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:14 am      Reply with quote
That's right. I walk around with my face lifted up higher than I did ten years ago and I carry my face all above my jawline instead of sagging below it! without trying. It's partly muscular strength but so much of it is also my attitude. Fairy, thanks for pointing that one out Cool Cool Cool
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Yes, it's really cool that you found all these positives so early, fairy. I just read my reply back and realised I got so carried away explaining how confidence immediately lifts and beautifies the face that I forgot to thank you for spreading smiles with your great attitude. Bless you, pretty fairy 🌹

5% products discount

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lou Lou! I am so grateful to you for such a positive program! Your instructions and videos are really reconditioning me to be happy with how I look. I feel that the whole beauty industry is designed to make me feel dissatisfied with my appearance, and they had succeeded.

What's worse, I had this growing fear of getting older. Everything I researched said you basically had to go to a dermatologist to get any real fixes done. However, peeling off all the skin on my face or suffering through injections was just not what I wanted for my future self.

Now I am not afraid to age. Of course, my face will change, but I don't feel like it's something out of my control or something I need to give up to a "professional." Now I feel like I can keep my face in good condition, and keep it healthy with exercise like my body. My face muscles feel tired, in a good way, after the exercises, so I know that the exercises are working the muscles. It's great to feel the muscles in my face. And now, when I smile at people, I think about the kind of smile I am giving them. Ha! Ha!
talihinasky

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi LouLou,

Just purchased your program and am excited to get started.. impatiently waiting for it to appear in my email.

I'm often told I look tired and it is a subtle dig each time. I don't want to look younger, I just want to look my age. I've read your recent comments about how these exercises and massages will help lift the face and I definitely think that's what I need as my N/L folds and jowls are a major issues. However, I also have an "overbuild" between my eyebrows.. not wrinkles but muscle lumpiness moreso. Anything to help combat that?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi talihinasky,

The tired look is exactly the issue that Ageless addresses. It's caused by aging in the muscles that hold the face up and Ageless tackles it directly. It reverses the facial slump instead of trying to mask it by work on the skin.

Nls jowls etc are all caused by the same downward shift of the face as its supports weaken.

Ageless doesn't deal with the forehead, but the cause of your bumpy 11s is a misshapen muscle that remains partially contracted. It will flatten if you use Botox to relax the muscle, and also if you exercise it sufficiently to get the muscle in peak condition so that it springs back into shape after use. It takes quite a long time to do this and you look worse for a lot of it, so I leave that to others.

I hope you've received your file now. It can take a few hours, but should have arrived
The email comes from our sender Hightail. You might like to check your spam folder.

All best, loulou 🤗

5% products discount

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to let everyone know, my LuLu books arrived today!!!
Super excited, I must say. I am going to take "before", front and side facial photographs.
I plan to be very serious about this. I am serious about health & fitness, and lost 83 pounds so far... About 14 more to go, and now this is gonna r o c k. I just know it!!!!
Thank you, LuLu, and awesome board peeps* you rock, too!!! 😎
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi earthballerina,

Your achievements and your enthusiasm are inspiring. Thanks so much for your great post.

The Ageless massages will certainly help to tighten up the skin on your neck and the flesh of your face. Only one thing: you don't need to train your face with the same ferocity that you might train your body.

It's actually quite safe to overtrain the face... it can take any amount of firm handling and exercise, but it will take longer to recover if it constantly gets hard labour. Train intensely but briefly. Everything takes about 3 minutes and you'll start to see the rewards very early if you let your face rest sufficiently and look its best.

But again, joyful congratulations on your tremendous weight loss and fresh start 😎

Ll 🤗

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I’m a new poster to the forum, and looking for some advice please. I started ageless 3 weeks ago, thought nothing had happened yet, just took a picture of myself and was shocked to see an improvement in my whole face. I’m so happy with it.

However, I’m wondering if any of you ageless ladies know if ageless will help my lower face wrinkles when the skin lifts up more. I have many lines around my upper lip and lower face, yet no NF’s. I hate them, they really do upset me and I am so self conscious about them. I’m 59 and don’t see any other ladies my age with lines like this.

I had breast cancer 4 years ago and they hit me with everything they had. My face deteriorated after the chemo. The whole treatment package was gruelling so I suppose it took it’s toll on my skin. (Chemo dries skin out all over the body)
My question is: Has anyone doing ageless had an improvement with wrinkles or lines, I just don’t know what I can do about them.

Thanks for listening everyone.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |