Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Not Loulou but I’m in my mid sixties now and swear that in my mid 50s when my neck was still an issue massaging it was the thing (along with being aware of posture) that made the most difference to my neck and it is definitely accumulative. I’m too chicken to do derma rolling – no way Jose but massage and the jolting movements I love. Whilst I still do facial exercises – I don’t do one sole program but a combination of things that work for me and my face and give me the results I’m going after and I think the same is true for most people. At a point you start working out what works for your face and gives you results and so you start doing that moreso. A lot of the program creators develop their programs based on what works for their own faces. Just because something works for them it doesn’t mean it will necessarily give you the same effects. So I would always suggest staying open minded about these things.
Lenny cant wrote:
Loulou, does this apply to the massage as well? After a few weeks I'm more than happy with the difference the massage exercises have made to my face and was going to cut down on the hands on stuff and concentrate on working with my neck with cosmeceuticals and lasers but if the massage is going to continue on its upward curve I'll go back to basics. Once again, my only issue now is my neck, I want to concentrate on that. I know the massage is working there but do I need to keep doing the
Other massage exercises? Thanks, lenny
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lenny,

The Ageless exercises target the muscles that lift the face and the ones that smooth out the other areas, eyes, neck, upper lip.In my view, these are the muscles you need to target whether you use Ageless exercises or another programme. I guess a man might want also to thicken the neck, etc,and I don't do anything much for the forehead, but otherwise it's how to lift the face without doing anything unnecessary.

For massage, you can freestyle. Any work for the skin is good, especially your neck, but yes keep massaging everything.all best, loulou

5% products discount

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
I hear you Lou Lou, I will keep up the Ageless massage and the Ageless exercises. It's worked great for me so far. Good to know I can take this further 😊😊😊😎😎😎
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lenny, thanks for the glowing review. So glad you're enjoying your results 😊,

Best wishes, loulou

5% products discount

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
Just got Ageless Massage as a gift from my mother, and will be getting the exercises soon.

I watched the video and followed along. I didn't realize many of the places where I was holding tension in my face! I had a lot along my jawline. I can't open the ebook, but hopefully I'll get that worked out soon so I can really understand the techniques and process.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi fairy,

im so glad you're finding the DVD is working for you 😘
Just so you know, our app is going up imminently and it should solve any complications in downloading and viewing your file 😎
Watch this space 😁
Loulou xx

5% products discount

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Hey all, massage working for me at last! Well I say at last only been a few weeks but I'm impatient Razz Razz Razz my neck definite tighter, other little issues improving. Never thought I'd look this good again, only fair to give credit to Lou Lou. Exercises are working, massages are working.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mamaherrera
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going to give along description and I Hope that Lou Lou can help me or anyone else, but especially her input would be nice. So when I do "The beast" where you lift the upper lip, I find that my left side is strong, but when I try and do the right side, the nerve or muscle that goes along the inner side of my eye/between eye and nose and into the "11" area" is working big time and twitching. The lip isn't doing the work much. When I finish, I have a slight burning headache feel in that area of my brow right above my eye, where that muscle/nerve was working. Anyone know if this is normal, how I can stop it, how I can get that right lip activated more and why I get the "burn" afterwards?? Thanks so much.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi mammaherrera!

'Beast' is one of those exercises where it can take time to feel the muscle and work it to the max. I recommend that you do one side at a time. Use your free hand to cover the brow and tell it to relax.

The muscle will become stronger little by little, and please remember that a slight movement, or even attempting a movement will bring results as you learn to control the area. You are already bringing your face to life before you can do the exercise perfectly,,z

All best, loulou 😘

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 am      Reply with quote
And the burn, headache i get in the brow area from doing it, what causes it?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Mammaherrera, you're trying too hard! It's like grimacing when you do a bench press that's too heavy for you. You need to relax and just do what you can without stressing. There's no need at all to use your forehead when you're exercising your upper lip!

A gentle attempt will make the muscle stronger and lift your face. Trying to do something that's beyond you doesn't add anything to the lift, it just uses unnecessary and undesirable muscles. Please relax, trust that you will lift your face without excessive stress. I promise it's easy

Ll xxx

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:09 am      Reply with quote
I've continued to be getting on very well with Ageless! I just wanted to ask I think i read in this long thread somewhere that part of the process will be the muscles of the face will cling more to the bones as they tone, I'm wondering if that is what is happening to me as my facial skin feels a lot more taught but because of this also feels like I've lost some volume to it. If I continue will the muscle just bulk up and give the appearance of volume back?
I also wanted to ask is there anything I should do or avoid in trying to make my jaw less bulky? I don't do any exercises that engage the jaw because of TMJ, I'd love to have a more tapered jaw line and delicate chin, is this too unrealistic to hope to change?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Dear snorkmaiden, I'm so glad the Ageless programme is working for you, and yes there's an adjustment you can make to allow your cheeks to relax a little instead of giving you the sculpted look you're getting now. Simply leave out the Crush exercise and your cheeks will instantly begin to loosen up. This is the exercise that pulls the cheeks tightly against the back teeth. The easy ten book has been updated to describe the results of the Crush exercise in a more prominent place.

If you're not using your jaw at all then you may well be leaving out the Long Neck exercise as it has an indirect effect on the jaw. But please bear in mind that most of the shaping of the jaw comes from lifting any excess flesh clear of it and exposing the clean line. This is done with the Day One exercises.

All best, LL X 😘

Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Lou, really appreciate the reply. I was doing crush and decided to stop a few weeks ago so that's good. I'll keep going with the exercises very surprised at how quickly things toned up! I'm also doing a lot of pinching massage and I found that really helped my bordering on dry skin, must really help with oil production! Best wishes to you xxx
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi snorkmaiden 🤗

It's great that you're noticing such quick results. 😎 Thanks so much for sharing 😊

Yes, your skin will become healthier from exercise, just as your lungs, heart, muscles and everything else does. Oil regulation is part of how your skin functions better and becomes more healthy

5% products discount

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Dear LouLou,
I wish to order Ageless, just the exercises, not DVD. I am in USA, friend in UK will be paypal-ing the payment. Is this possible? Or they can receive DVD. Just need info please...many thanks!#
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi earthballerina,

Although most ppl buy the programmes (Ebook and DVD downloads) direct from our site (Agelessifyoudare.org) it's possible to buy physical versions also.

The paperback books are available here

https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=Louise+annette&type=

The first one listed, 'more beautiful Ageless' is the massage book,

The second on the list, 'Ageless if u dare' is the original Ageless programme, with the Easy Ten exercises.

Thanks for your interest!

Loulou 😊

5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:19 am      Reply with quote
LouLou, oh my gosh exactly what I needed..UK friends will be ordering, to ship directly to me, in the USA. Wow. Thank you!!!!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:37 am      Reply with quote
earthballerina that's great! Yes, lulu.com ships directly to the USA 🇺🇸

I hope you get plenty from it. It's how I originally devised the programme. The DVDs happened later because a lot of people were more comfortable/familiar with following a video and requested one!

All best, loulou 😘

5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Well, currently I do not have access to my dvd player, as I lost my home, and my posessions are in storage...But, I can read books, and yours has such a great following and review history!!
I may order the dvd myself, down the line. How about the Ageless 2017 book, do I need to get that one also, does it differ much from AIYD? Please advise. I just lost 83 pounds, need to lift and tighten now Smile Thanks so much. Super excited!!
EarthBallerina
5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:09 am      Reply with quote
One more question, I hope I will be able to do the exercises, just from the book...photos, and desciption? All I have is a mirror, my hands, and soon the books....I will be ok to complete all the movements-exercises, until I can get the dvds? Thank you, again!!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi earthballerina,
Ageless 2017 is an ebook, and differs very little from the paperback version except that the scientific stuff is spelled out very clearly and simply. The exercises are exactly the same!

You can certainly follow the exercises from the book. You don't need a mirror. The exercises are very simple and any that you find harder to execute will become easy as your muscles adapt. Just attempting them brings results on its own, and you don't need to worry that you're not doing them correctly.

Pretty much anything in the direction of a smile with resistance will lift and rejuvenate your face, and you will progressively improve your technique as you learn to locate and contract the precise muscle.

It's wonderful that you're so upbeat and excited. You won't be disappointed. The only thing to bear in mind is that if you overwork your face in a flush of enthusiasm it will make you look tired. the exercises serve to break down the muscle so that it rebuilds itself stronger and smoother. The face doesn't look its best until it's had time to repair and strengthen, so allow time for this to happen before you assess your results.

The very best of luck to you, earthballerina. With your attitude you can't fail to look beautiful xx

5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Wow, thank you so very much. Should I also get your massage book, along with AOYD, for most results, then? I am so excited, and dedicated to this!
I will take lots of photos, too!
Thank You!!
fairy8i8
5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
How can I see changes in 3 days - drastic ones?

First of all, Lou Lou reminds me to smile more. Her witty quotes help with that, and now I think the more I smile during the day, the more low level workout I'm giving my face!

Second, the quote about the more a woman cares about her face, the more careless a woman is about her house... well, let's just say I looked around, got up and started cleaning.

Finally, as if smiling all the time and a clean house weren't change enough, my husband thinks this is the greatest beauty buy ever purchased because I need to look in the mirror and say nice things about myself.

Yeah, it might take me more time to see what the exercises do for my face, but attitude and environment (my home) also play a significant role, and Lou Lou has helped me to see and change that in just 3 days.

Thanks LouLou!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi fairy 😊

You've actually succeeded in lifting your face quite significantly already, because you're already carrying it higher on your bones when you feel confident and ready to smile 😁

You hear so often how much difference confidence makes to your face, and you've learned how to have it! Your face will adapt further as you exercise it, but the lift you get from feeling good is a big impetus. It's how people look when they're in love... everyone will notice how good you're looking. Your beauty isn't based on a particular formula of feature, it's a glorious force you project by putting out your own magic.

I laughed too at the quote that said the more time a woman spends on her face the less she spends on her house. I must admit that it didn't make me clean my house though!

All best, loulou 😎

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

glominerals Dual Essence Clutch B Kamins Nia-Stem Kx Starter Kit (4 items) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)