Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
EarthBallerina
5% products discount

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so very much, Lulu! I wanted to upload a photo of my problem neck area, but I am unsure how to post a photo to the board?!
If someone can advise, I would like to share my yucky "before" neck shot, lol.
Very excited!! Thank you!
vandu
5% products discount

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Ritac, i'm sure Loulou will get back to you.. my feeling is this can only help. i've heard people talk about how helpful the massage is.

Hi Loulou, i've two questions:
1)i had started out doing exercises daily 7 days a week as i didn't know not to.. but then you all suggested taking weekends off which i've been doing, but my face seems to look tired easily so after taking another week off, i think i may try out what you suggested: just doing Day 1 and Day 2 once a week, and then the Day3/4 exercises.

are some faces more sensitive to tiring out/looking tired? i know doing day1/day2 just once a week will give results but i guess will take longer?

2) I dont think i'm doing the exercises too hard but i have to say that the Day 1 exercises leave my hands feeling very tired. i feel like i can just barely get the grinning to the ears exercises done. Have others experienced this? Loulou any suggestions? i'm just holding on tight like you said..my muscles do move when i smile out.. so i'm not gripping so rigidly as to prevent that. yet my grip starts hurting/tiring (even pushing into skin as you suggested doesn't relieve pain). it's not a lot of exercises/repetitions, and yet i have to do various combos of grips to really get through it all. i'm guessing over time my grip will strengthen..

p.s. in case this is helpful to anyone.. my grip used to slip so i started using a hanky over my face and that fixes the problem.
elaine1234

Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, it's taken me a week to read this thread with its 9 years of posts!! Laughing

I wanted to try the programme and decided that the 2017 version would obviously be the best one to buy. I have bought and downloaded it From the lulu dot com site but there is no link to a video that people have mentioned in previous posts.

I really think that watching Loulou actually doing the exercises would help greatly as I'm not sure I'm doing them correctly, does anyone know if there's a video anywhere that shows all the exercises?
cjo

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
If you ordered from the lulu site, you will not get a video. I learned this the hard way. A while back, my only option was to order a physical copy as the Ageless website was not up and running for a few months.

The physical book was formatted so badly, that I could not decipher some exercises and they do not accept returns. So I was stuck with incomplete exercises and the video would have rectified that.

I would find an alternative to the lulu site.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Ejo, sincere apologies. Something clearly went wrong with the book on the lulu site. Of course we will send you the complete programme download by another means... thamk you for bringing this to our attention. Now we will sort it out forthwith. Your files will be with you today.

All best,Louise and the Ageless team

Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Thank you LouLou, that would be fantastic and greatly appreciated! What information do you need from me?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Your email, cjo. Steve will sort you out!

The lulu option is really there for people who want a physical book. For downloads, the option on our site Agelessifyoudare.org is the one.

Loulou 🌺

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2017 12:22 am      Reply with quote
Dear Vandu,
Yes, you will benefit from taking a rest between training sessions, but if you've overdone it your face will still bounce back and look lifted, it will simply need a longer rest before everything is repaired. In practice you will see your results in the longer term, but you will see them!!
I'd suggest s couple weeks off so that you can see the results of your work when you're not overtrained.

All best, loulou 😘

Mon May 01, 2017 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi LouLou,

I have spent the last few days reading the forum. I visited your site last night and want to order both the Easy Ten Download Pkg and the Massage Package. Noticed payment is in GBP. Will I still be able to use Paypal if paying in US Dollars?? Is there a way to know the price in Dollars? Also, just want to confirm the package will include a DVD or video showing someone actually doing the exercises. I was able to get a copy of the Eva Fraser book and have found that I'm not sure if I'm doing the exercises correctly. Having a video example of your exercises would be extremely helpful. I emailed the two emails in the contact on your website last night and thought I might ask here to. What is the best way to order.
Thanks, looking forward to beginning!!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2017 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi pmr,

Thanks for your interest!

PayPal works in any currency, and we've sold lots of packages to people in the US, so that isn't a problem at all. Right now £20 is $25.80.

And yes, you do get a video with the package. The easy ten has a long, detailed video and the massage book has a short video of me demonstrating the exercises in real time.

The best way to order is from our site Agelessifyoudare.org both packages are on the home page.
It's nice to see you on this thread 😊

All best, loulou 🌺

Mon May 01, 2017 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
LouLou,
Thanks for the quick reply!!
Sounds good! Will visit your site right now.
Have a great day!
Pam
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2017 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
RitaC I'm so sorry to have been so late to spot your post. You've been through a traumatic time, and it's bound to take its toll on your face.

Wrinkles happen on the face when the muscles become misshapen and pull the skin into a puckers and creases. You don't get the same kind of wrinkling on the body because the muscles there move freely under the skin- they aren't tethered to it. The way to eliminate lines is to improve the condition of the muscle. Around the mouth I'd suggest you do this with some ful-on massage, just pinching and pulling is fine if you don't have the massage book. You'll look worse in the short term but when the muscle recovers it will be in better shape and the skin will flatten out with it.

Lifting the face does also lift out a lot of wrinkles all by itself. They can form where the muscle slumps and makes a fold.

Please try not to focus on them. They're the first thing your eye goes to when you look in the mirror, and other people really don't notice them anything like as much as you do. The more expressive and vital your whole face gets the less obvious they'll look, even without the massage and face-lifting work. Helen mirren has quite a lot of wrinkles but her face looks fresh and youthful. Good luck to you. It's so great that you managed to beat cancer and move forward.

Best wishes, loulou 😘

Tue May 02, 2017 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi LouLou,

Thanks to you and Steve for sending the product so quickly! The videos are great and I was able to open the massage document okay but was not able to open the Easy Ten document as it is not a pdf like the massage document. I emailed Steve back. Hopefully you will be able to resend the Easy Ten in a format I can open.

Thanks
Pam
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pam,

Steve has just sent you the Easy Ten download in a different format. We trust that will do the trick, but if not, please let us know.

All best, loulou 😊

Tue May 02, 2017 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou

Thank you so much for your lovely response you’re so kind , it was indeed a traumatic time for me but hey I’m still here on earth so it was all worth it.

I’ve had a little success with the exercises after just a few weeks , I notice a slight lift in the face and it looks great and my lines improve, but then it appears to recede back within a day or so, but I do feel I’m getting somewhere.

I have been doing a little massage from the Ageless massage document you sent me with the book, I’ll keep this up and see what happens, if not I think I may go to your site and buy the massage book.

I know what you mean when you refer to Helen Mirren she does have a healthy glow and fresh look, and you are spot on Loulou, It’s probably me that notices them the most.

Thanks again for your lovely words.
cjo

Thu May 04, 2017 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Your email, cjo. Steve will sort you out!

LouLou, I went to the agelessifyoudare.org site and sent an email to sroyce65. Hopefully that is the right email I needed to send my information to as it has been a few days and I have not received a reply from anyone.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2017 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Cjo, you can send your address to me via pm 😎

5% products discount

Thu May 04, 2017 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi loulou

To think I wondered if this works for guys. I am loving my younger new look. Was considering surgery but the answers were all there in my own hands.😋😋😋

It seems a bit cheeky to ask for more when have achieved all this with your program, but do you have any advice about the rest of the body? Does the same massage technique work anywhere else? I guess the skin is thicker on the body. Can you recommend the best way to go about firming skin on the body, esp
Specially under my arms and on my belly

Thanks loulou 😎😎😎
greensmoothies

Fri May 05, 2017 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I started Ageless if you dare when I turned 31, I'm now almost 35 and believe I look younger and better than when I started. This is a great facial exercise program that dealt with my jowls and nasal labial folds issue splendidly. The other thing that really helped me is pushing my tongue to the roof of my mouth with the force primarily exerted on the back of the tongue: this was what significantly shortened my philtrum (it's now of a normal length) exercise alone wasn't enough for me in this case.

My question is I have always used a silicon massage suction cup after the exercises (and will do Tanaka massage in between if I have time). Does the use of the suction cup basically accomplish the same thing as the pulling and pinching recommended for after the exercises?

Last question - I think I read in one of Louise's books or maybe a post here that once you've done the program for a good while, you can do the exercises once a month, but do them quite vigorously. Does that seem about right?
vandu
5% products discount

Sat May 06, 2017 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Green Smoothies it was great to read of your success Smile and Lenny great to hear of your good progress. i'm curious to hear the responses to both of your questions.

Loulou thanks for your response.. after taking over a week off i did notice something in overall appearance. while i still have the problem areas, including bags under eyes, there must be just the slightest bit of uplift, plus more open eyes...plus my lips more noticeable to me, more shapely... and that to me is excellent Smile

can you also answer my second question in previous post? about finding it hard to get through day1 exercises (it is getting somewhat easier..but hands still tire and hard to get through the smile-to-ear exercises..have to change up my grip and even use four fingers to hold on to my upper cheeks below eyes, and thumb below..). hoping it's all okay.

do others have this issue of hands getting tired from doing the day 1? it's intense for the hands to hold on to cheeks tight for four rounds of cheek exercises lol.
vandu
5% products discount

Sat May 06, 2017 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Lenny cant wrote:
Hi ballerina, yes I just did the general massage from the original program too for several weeks. I had the Ageless special massage book, but only started to use it when I wanted a change, not because it was necessary. I advise anyone who wants to start just to get the first book and go with that. As I keep sayinh, I look great 😂😂😂Lenny

Lenny how often were you doing the pinching/tugging? i mean how many days each week? and how often you're doing the day3/day4 massages?

i wish i could do more often as they are all so quick and easy (and somehow i love the pulling/tugging), but because my face easily tires..i'm keeping massage to just once a week of each day 3 and day 4.. and sometimes i add some tugging/pulling.

since you've found massage beneficial, i'm curious how often you're doing.. and if you notice and overtiring of face if you do too much massage? or if it's just the day1/day2 exercises that we've to be more careful about not overdoing if we want to avoid 'side effects.' thanks.
Lenny cant
5% products discount

Tue May 09, 2017 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi Vandu, I massage 3 or 4 days a week. The exercises were a pretty smooth ride, my face lifted like a miracle but my neck didn't keep up the good work.

I used the simple massage in the easy ten books for ten mins every day. That's quite a long time and my face would hurt afterwards but it worked really well and started tightening my neck in no time. I'd say I looked a bit tired at first, but that soon passed. Doing 3 days a week now it's still working my skin is getting thicker and my jaw looks great. Sorry to keep boasting but I was never good looking before!!!! But doing 3 days is enough I think. Hth Lenny

Cool Cool Cool
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2017 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
Does anyone know of a way to get a hold of Lou Lou? I've tried emailing. I was wondering if the program has changed since I purchased it when it first came out. I'm apprehensive to purchase it without being able to contact anyone. Thanks.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 13, 2017 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi scf 😊

There's no need to buy the programme again. It's exactly the same as it always was, except that newer editions leave out the Crush exercise. The easy ten is actually the easy nine!

There is now a second Ageless book which has massage exercises for improving the density of flesh, skin and bone, but the massage techniques in the original book work too if you don't want to buy the new one 😎

Sorry for the late reply, I've been out of the office for a few days. Thank you very much for your interest!

Loulou Cool Smile

5% products discount

Mon May 15, 2017 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Hey skincarefreak, the massage book is amazing, even if you think you look as good as you can for your age. I honestly think I couldn't look better for my age even if I had surgery. I know it's a bit easier for me being a guy but plenty of the girls here have said it works for them too. Lenny 😎😎😎
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |