Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
PSF Rejuvenating Eye Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I have searched to see if any one has posted some info on this cream but to my surprise no one has? Wow!! with all the psf fans out there I am amazed! Shock (or did I miss the post?)
anyway has anyone tried this ??
Is it fab or so so? What would you compare it to?
At the moment I am using teamine but this sounds great ..........
Mabsy

Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
It's a fantastic eye cream and I swear that each time I use it my eyelashes actually look better as well (I use it all over the eye area since I figured it out Smile). I am pretty sure that there have been quite a few posts about it, but maybe not separate threads - they would sit in the PSF skincare threads. Try searching for PSF eye cream but ticks 'posts' rather than 'threads' in the search options so that you get the individual posts about it and not just the threads that contain the comments (some of the PSF threads are LONG!). HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I have a sample for this eyecream and I really like it. My eyelids are not super dry but it does like moisture.

The cream sinks in quickly and is light. It doesn't cause milia on me and helps with puffiness (oddly)!
I haven't been using it that long so I'm not sure about the long term effects of eye shadows/"panda eyes". I don't usually get enough sleep, especially during the weekends so I wouldn't blame the eyecream for my lack of good sleep when I go out. Razz

It's 39846236 times better than Chanel's Age Delay eye serum.
havana8

Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think this might be one?
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=30401&highlight=psf
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Yup - that was me who started that thread on the PSF eyecream and I'm happy to update that I am still using and still loving it. I think the eyecream is my favorite product in the PSF line followed closely by their misting toners -

I recently got an email that PSF will now be carrying a fragrance. I've got to behave myself for the next couple of months.....I'm broke! But it sounds really lovely.... Laughing

Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
Any one have a comment about the actives being basically gone once it's opened? For me, that is a concern.
But - Do you suppose Darrin (or PSF or any legit company) would put out a product that wouldn't work or diminish in results over time? Doesn't seem like it would last too long in the competitive skin care industry. hmmmm
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the sharing. Very Happy I never tried PSF skincare line.From this issue,I would try PSF from Rejuvenating Eye Cream. Very Happy
Mabsy

Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Argh.... SUGAR!!! So, here I was about to review this wonderful eye cream that I have used for quite some time (well, on and off) until I realised that the question was about the reformulated version and not the original. In fact, I hadn't even realised that there was a reformulation! I'm not sure to what extent the cream has changed so I will not post a review of its predecessor other than to say that I am now *really* tempted to get a sample of the new one and see what it's like. PSF products are always good value, the only thing that stops me at the moment is that I'd need to pay US$22.50 for postage of a single sample!! Brick wall With the current Au$ -> US$ exchange rate, the postage itself is a meal in a very nice restaurant Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Argh.... SUGAR!!! So, here I was about to review this wonderful eye cream that I have used for quite some time (well, on and off) until I realised that the question was about the reformulated version and not the original. In fact, I hadn't even realised that there was a reformulation! I'm not sure to what extent the cream has changed so I will not post a review of its predecessor other than to say that I am now *really* tempted to get a sample of the new one and see what it's like. PSF products are always good value, the only thing that stops me at the moment is that I'd need to pay US$22.50 for postage of a single sample!! Brick wall With the current Au$ -> US$ exchange rate, the postage itself is a meal in a very nice restaurant Laughing

I totally agree! Sad
The exchange rate is low now, too bad.

When I'm out of the sample eyecream, I'm probably going to order the full size one before I leave the country for five months. I'm guessing shipping will be a lot more expensive for Hong Kong. Sad
I don't even know my address yet since I'm going on exchange and I'll be living in a dorm somewhere in the university. =P
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:37 am      Reply with quote
OK then !
Into my shopping cart it goes!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:48 am      Reply with quote
I hate to be the downer on this one, but it did not work for me at all. It dried my eyes out and made them red and look really old from being so dry. I don't know if anyone else has experienced irritation like I did. I know a lot of member rave about it, but unfortunately I was one of the few it didn't work for. I am currently trying out Cellcosmets eye cream and so far so good.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 4:43 am      Reply with quote
I'm having my HG eye cream search and this one keeps popping back to the top of my list. It is reasonable, moisturizes my eye area and softens the fine lines. I use it only under my eyes & towards the outer corners & near my temples. It sinks in very well. My only "complaint" is that it travels a bit when I use it above or near my eyelids. Oily eyeballs result & I don't like that at all. Maybe if I applied a light dusting of powder on top that problem would be eliminated ?

Anyway, for how I have been using it, It has so far been my favourite compared to other lines - including some very high end ones which I found pretty so-so. (Cellcosmet, Valmont, ZO SkinHealth (the ZO is still on the table)) Cool
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |