Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Phytomer Pionniere XMF Perfection Youth Cream (50 ml / 1.6 floz) HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Luxe (30 ml / 1 floz)
Viterol A ingredient?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
What a shame it is, that what started out as such a lovely affordable product, has become a crap shoot, leaving us to wonder what the heck we are putting on our faces.....Argh!

I have to agree, sigh.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
ScotsLass wrote:
bethany wrote:
I'm For the record, I have ordered from both EDS and SkincareRX...I got violet gel from EDS, and white stuff from Skincarerx.

I really do not like the white cream version of the Face (which I have been using on my arms)...the smell is yucky.

Would you mind taking a picture of the violet-gel version and the white lotion stuff and posting it for us? I think this might help some of us determine if we've received the correct version or not. Thanks, Bethany!

Here you go....the purple one on the left is the newest version of the Face stuff:

Thanks so much for posting these pic's!!! This is so helpful and proves that Marina isn't losing her mind about her cream!!! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Mine's a lot lighter purple... more lavenderish and less gel-like. Don't know it that'll tranfer to photo but I'll try.

Thanks you for posting this pic! Even though it is a wee bit on the small side, I can tell from here that your Viterol.A isn't close to being the same color & texture as Beth and Kassy's stuff.

I don't know marina....maybe we should call this "version #5" afterall!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
[
This is so helpful and proves that Marina isn't losing her mind about her cream!!! Wink

I appreciate that..Beth's looks a lot more like the eye serum. Between last week's self-strangulation mishap trying to do one of Kassy's facial exercises and now frantically trying to take a pic of a blob of cream and uploading it on photobucket, my family is having serious concerns. They're downstairs whispering right now...it doesn't bode well Embarassed
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
ScotsLass wrote:

This is so helpful and proves that Marina isn't losing her mind about her cream!!! Wink

I appreciate that..Beth's looks a lot more like the eye serum. Between last week's self-strangulation mishap trying to do one of Kassy's facial exercises and now frantically trying to take a pic of a blob of cream and uploading it on photobucket, my family is having serious concerns. They're downstairs whispering right now...it doesn't bode well Embarassed

Wait...do I hear sirens? Who are those people with the stretcher, and what is that fancy white jacket with all the buckets? Shock Embarassed Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Marina... For reasons like that - I'm glad I am seen mostly by my overweight cat. He's happy just to sleep and he never laughs at me when I do facial exercises.

When my 12 year old is here and around - I have to hide. He's caught me doing flex effect more than once. I am sure he'll be tattling on me for the rest of my life.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Marina... For reasons like that - I'm glad I am seen mostly by my overweight cat. He's happy just to sleep and he never laughs at me when I do facial exercises.

When my 12 year old is here and around - I have to hide. He's caught me doing flex effect more than once. I am sure he'll be tattling on me for the rest of my life.

I usually have an audience of at least 2 cats when I do my Ageless sitting on my bed...Paris Hilton stares at me with disgust because I am SUPPOSED to be petting her. Embarassed And Lily waits patiently on the floor for me to twitch my foot, because I usually put a string around my big toe with a little toy on the end for her to whack. (I told you I have to multi-task!)

Yep...that's me. Living to Serve since 1989. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

Between last week's self-strangulation mishap trying to do one of Kassy's facial exercises and now frantically trying to take a pic of a blob of cream and uploading it on photobucket, my family is having serious concerns. They're downstairs whispering right now...it doesn't bode well Embarassed

Lawdy!! I'm at the root of all evil lately... Bad Grin

You'll all be well rid of me and my bright ideas next weekend ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

***As 2 or 3 people applaud merrily from afar***

Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
marina wrote:

Between last week's self-strangulation mishap trying to do one of Kassy's facial exercises and now frantically trying to take a pic of a blob of cream and uploading it on photobucket, my family is having serious concerns. They're downstairs whispering right now...it doesn't bode well Embarassed

Lawdy!! I'm at the root of all evil lately... Bad Grin

You'll all be well rid of me and my bright ideas next weekend ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

***As 2 or 3 people applaud merrily from afar***

Very Happy

Actually, it's my implementation that caused the problem. I could never follow written instructions...remember Jane Fonda before the video...that exercise book had me all tangled up..literally. I only straightened myself out when the video came along...I always have to see it to do it right.

They've stopped whispering though I can hear mutterings of 'she needs a life' Laughing
Jax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
Now wait a minute...I've read this entire thread and here I get to the end and, after reading lots of raves, are you gals saying you're not buying this product again? Even though it works? This has been like reading a novel with a surprise ending! Is it only the purple gel that works? I'd really like to try it but now I'm afraid I'll end up with Formula #409...
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I think it would still be worth buying actually. The vitamin A is in the viatrozene gel and its concentration did not change, and that's the most important thing. This is the ingredients list I'm looking at now:

Active ingredient: Viatrozene 16%

Other ingredients:

Water,
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Casein, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia
Senegal Gum, Sodium Pca, Tipeptide-10 Citrulline, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Palmitoyl
Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Fructose,
Pentapeptide-18, Glycine, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Inositol, Urea,
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol,
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract

Tipeptide-10 Citrulline (has to be a misspelling, it should be Tripeptide-10 Citrulline:

http://www.truthinaging.com/2008/03/new-watch-out-for-tripeptide-10-citrulline.html

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: another name for MATRIXYL

Then there are a bunch of peptides, but I don't see anything obviously harmful... And a little niacinamide is a good addition.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Nimue - Thanks for all the info. I'm reluctant to order because of all the peptides. Some peptide products have been really drying for my skin and I've given them or thrown them away. I'm wondering if this company is marketing one forumula to men and a different one to women. The packaging looks very masculine and it might explain why there are mix-ups when it's shipped. ?
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
I think it would still be worth buying actually. The vitamin A is in the viatrozene gel and its concentration did not change, and that's the most important thing. This is the ingredients list I'm looking at now:

Active ingredient: Viatrozene 16%

Other ingredients:

Water,
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Casein, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia
Senegal Gum, Sodium Pca, Tipeptide-10 Citrulline, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Palmitoyl
Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Fructose,
Pentapeptide-18, Glycine, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate-20, Inositol, Urea,
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol,
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract

Tipeptide-10 Citrulline (has to be a misspelling, it should be Tripeptide-10 Citrulline:

http://www.truthinaging.com/2008/03/new-watch-out-for-tripeptide-10-citrulline.html

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: another name for MATRIXYL

Then there are a bunch of peptides, but I don't see anything obviously harmful... And a little niacinamide is a good addition.

Hi there - How do you know that the vitamin A is in the Viatrozene Gel and that the concentration hasn't changed? And what do you think the concentration currently is?

I've been in regular contact with DS Labs for over a week now, and this is what they had to say about Matrixyl being in any of their formulations:

Quote:
Regarding Matrixyl, would you by any chance have a link to the webpage where you saw this compound listed in the Viterol A formula? I haven't been able to find Matrixyl in any of our Viterol A information.

I emailed the requested links to various websites showing Matrixyl in the Viterol.A ingredient lists, as well as pointed out that Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is in their current formulation listed on their own website. I did not receive any response back. So I emailed AGAIN two days ago and asked:

Additional Questions Re: Violet Gel Version
1) What is the concentration of pure Retinol in this version?
2) What is the concentration of Matryxil?
3) What is the pH level?

They emailed me back about my color & texture questions (that made NO SENSE!), and again, failed to answer these important questions.

It would be wonderful if someone else would email them about these issues and see if they receive an answer. At this stage, I am royally disgusted by this company and their total lack of professionalism. Not talking Speak to the hand Liar Brick wall Mad Mad Mad

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Jax wrote:
Now wait a minute...I've read this entire thread and here I get to the end and, after reading lots of raves, are you gals saying you're not buying this product again? Even though it works? This has been like reading a novel with a surprise ending! Is it only the purple gel that works? I'd really like to try it but now I'm afraid I'll end up with Formula #409...

Hi Jax - you have every reason to worry as this company does not have their act together and is misleading the public with what the Viterol.A for Face products actually contain, ingredient-wise.

Like yourself, I do not want to receive version #4 - their so-called latest formulation that Nimue posted above - because I do not like the looks of this ingredient list and the type of peptides it contains. I also suffer from dry skin issues with products that have certain peptides in them and have been forced to throw the stuff away because my skin reacted so negatively, so I know exactly what you are referring to.

The general consensus from everyone who is using the *previous versions* is that they will continue to use those up, but no one will repurchase Viterol.A for Face/Eyes again once it is confirmed that the newest formulation is officially being sold everywhere.

HTH's

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Scots - What really surprises me is that, with all the smart and ingredient savvy people on this forum who have contacted the company, no one at DS Labs has sufficiently explained why there are so many different formulas. Maybe this product is being manufactured in China or some other country where quality control and availability of ingredients is spotty. Do you happen to know if the product packaging states where it's made, or does it say "Distributed by" DS Labs?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Jax wrote:
Maybe this product is being manufactured in China or some other country where quality control and availability of ingredients is spotty. Do you happen to know if the product packaging states where it's made, or does it say "Distributed by" DS Labs?

The company has already stated that they are not manufacturing the product - so in this context I think the name DS "Laboratories" is misleading. So yes, who knows where the product is being manufactured.

Incidentally, if any of you are looking for a product with Matrixyl you might like to look at NCN's new 20% Matrixyl Serum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Jax wrote:
Hi Scots - What really surprises me is that, with all the smart and ingredient savvy people on this forum who have contacted the company, no one at DS Labs has sufficiently explained why there are so many different formulas. Maybe this product is being manufactured in China or some other country where quality control and availability of ingredients is spotty. Do you happen to know if the product packaging states where it's made, or does it say "Distributed by" DS Labs?

Hey Jax - In my last email to DS Labs, I once again asked a lot of questions, gave them a load of evidence to support the numerous inconsistencies of this situation, and even said the following:

Quote:
Since DS Laboratories does not manufacturer this product, and another manufacturer does, I am extremely concerned that something bizarre has occurred at the manufacturing end and that the real ingredients are not being disclosed on the the packaging. How do I know with certainty that the ingredients in the violet-gel version are truly those on the tube/box (and that I have posted above)?

Well, in their response to me they didn't even address this question. Eh? Nor did they say a word about the real manufacturer, since I know for a fact they do not manufacturer this product at all (the woman I was dealing with on the phone confirmed this for me!).

What is really disturbing is that Kassy told me her bottle has the following info printed on it:

Quote:
The address on the bottle as the manufacturing company says:

DS Laboratories
1963 Marcus Ave.
Lake Success, NY 11042

Yet when I try to obtain a phone listing for DS Lab's in NY, there is NOTHING!!!! I've googled, used the online Yellow Pages, and come up empty handed each time!

I'm with you and strongly feel that the stuff is coming from China or somewhere else where it isn't being regulated, and that they are supplying the people making it with their own tubes/bottles and simply having them fill them with the mystery stuff. Let's face it, the FDA does diddly about regulating the skincare industry if the product isn't considered for "medical" use. So these people can do or say or put whatever they want into the bottle and we are at their mercy (until someone comes along and does a formal investigation). This is the sad reality of this industry...and why I am slowly moving into DIY skincare so that I know with some degree of certainty what I'm putting on my face & body. Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Jax wrote:
Maybe this product is being manufactured in China or some other country where quality control and availability of ingredients is spotty. Do you happen to know if the product packaging states where it's made, or does it say "Distributed by" DS Labs?

The company has already stated that they are not manufacturing the product - so in this context I think the name DS "Laboratories" is misleading. So yes, who knows where the product is being manufactured.

Incidentally, if any of you are looking for a product with Matrixyl you might like to look at NCN's new 20% Matrixyl Serum.

EEEK - From everything I've read it is not advised that you use Matrixyl in concentrations above 8% in a formulation!!! It's a total waste of this active to use more than that and your skin will not receive any additional benefits. Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:

Hi there - How do you know that the vitamin A is in the Viatrozene Gel and that the concentration hasn't changed? And what do you think the concentration currently is?

From the pdf linked at the website diviniskin:

http://www.divineskin.com/viterol/viterola.pdf

"Viterol.A is a formulation containing viatrozene gel 16%(FACE) and 29%(EYES) by weight, for topical
treatment of the signs of aging. This formulation uses tiny micro spheres called nanosomes that are
used to encapsulate the active ingredient, viatrozene, in a gel compound."

Then the give the "other ingredients" listing that's the same as version #4. It says that it's not safe to use for pregnant women and makes skin sensitive to the sun, so sunscreen is a must.

Back to the website, on the "How it Works" page, it says:

http://www.divineskin.com/viterol/howit.asp

"Viterol.A is the aqueous dispersion of Pure Retinol, Acetate Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, and D-Panthenol encapsulated in phospholipidic micro-spheres which are obtained in special conditions generating organic nanoparticles approximately 10µ in diameter. These micro-spheres increase the transport and absorption inside the skin down into the deepest subcutaneous tissue."

Then again, maybe they just didn't update the website yet? Who knows? My hunch is that the viatrozene gel is what has the retinol.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Ah, but none of the marketing info actually says that the Viatrozene Gel itself has the Retinol in it, and constantly refers to the "Viterol.A" as having it. There is a big difference between the two, IMO. At one point in time, the ingredient list used to say "nanosomes of Vitamin A" (listed separately after Viatrozene gel 16%). This made a lot of sense to me since it is the nanosome delivery system that encapsulates the Vitamin A (retinol) in phospholipidic micro-spheres, and this is the delivery method that increases transdermal product penetration more effectively. This is another reason why I do not believe that the Viatrozene gel contains the retinol.

The same marketing passage you quoted also says the following further down on the page:

"Viterol.A also contains Almond Oil to deeply moisturize and soften the skin; Gingko Biloba, Chestnut, and Witch Hazel to increase the drainage of skin tissue. All of these plant extracts are derived from the highest quality raw ingredients."

Of course none of these ingredients are in their new formulation, which is why I can't take any of the marketing materials seriously. They are all incorrect on so many levels now! Liar Liar Liar

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Scots - Even though the FDA may be lax in policing the cosmetics industry, they are responsible for enforcing labeling regulations. I wonder what the FDA would do about a company that is selling completely different formulations under the same brand name. I know you've done a ton of research already, but did you happen to search if DS Labs is incorporated in the state of NY?
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Jax wrote:
Scots - Even though the FDA may be lax in policing the cosmetics industry, they are responsible for enforcing labeling regulations. I wonder what the FDA would do about a company that is selling completely different formulations under the same brand name. I know you've done a ton of research already, but did you happen to search if DS Labs is incorporated in the state of NY?

Jax - I've been wondering the same thing for more than a week now - what would the FDA actually do if they were notified about this situation?

Oh yes, I did a search alright and DS Lab's moved their head-office in 2007 from NY to Miami and incorporated there. I am so disturbed that they are out-and-out lying on their packaging about a "NY manufacturing location" that doesn't exist anymore! Absolutely incredible!!!!
www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/North-Miami-Beach/ds-laboratories-inc-5235072.aspx

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
I hesitate to go too far OT here, but good grief, this is a violation of labeling regs. I believe the regs require that a company's name and location on a label must correspond to a listed phone number. All the discrepancies are suspicious. The divineskin web site looks like it was designed to attract investors and/or supplier-partners in addition to promoting products from who-knows-where. Lots of generic info there and all the popular "buzzword" ingredients, but who knows what you get in the bottle.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
That's a good point, it's all so very suspicious and makes me leery of buying from them.

ScotsLass wrote:
Ah, but none of the marketing info actually says that the Viatrozene Gel itself has the Retinol in it, and constantly refers to the "Viterol.A" as having it. There is a big difference between the two, IMO. At one point in time, the ingredient list used to say "nanosomes of Vitamin A" (listed separately after Viatrozene gel 16%). This made a lot of sense to me since it is the nanosome delivery system that encapsulates the Vitamin A (retinol) in phospholipidic micro-spheres, and this is the delivery method that increases transdermal product penetration more effectively. This is another reason why I do not believe that the Viatrozene gel contains the retinol.

The same marketing passage you quoted also says the following further down on the page:

"Viterol.A also contains Almond Oil to deeply moisturize and soften the skin; Gingko Biloba, Chestnut, and Witch Hazel to increase the drainage of skin tissue. All of these plant extracts are derived from the highest quality raw ingredients."

Of course none of these ingredients are in their new formulation, which is why I can't take any of the marketing materials seriously. They are all incorrect on so many levels now! Liar Liar Liar

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

I usually have an audience of at least 2 cats when I do my Ageless sitting on my bed...Paris Hilton stares at me with disgust because I am SUPPOSED to be petting her. Embarassed And Lily waits patiently on the floor for me to twitch my foot, because I usually put a string around my big toe with a little toy on the end for her to whack. (I told you I have to multi-task!)

Yep...that's me. Living to Serve since 1989. Rolling Eyes

That's so cute - Life with a cat or two. Wink And one named Paris Hilton to boot! I've seen your kitties - made me want another one.
I have a Simba - total mommy's boy.
System
Automatic Message
Thu May 09, 2024 10:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Clear Skin Relief Power Duo (40 ml) DeVita Solar Protect SPF 30 with Aloe-Hyplex (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |