Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Whats THE best eye product for puffy eyes on EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:25 am      Reply with quote
After winning the GC from EDS a few months back, I'm really stuck on what to get Shock . I know, its a shock cos I used to want to try eveything.
I'm in desperate need of an eye cream/gel/essence/anything for my puffy eyes. At the moment, I'm using a bunch of samples- Cellcosmet, Orlane, DHC but none seem to work so I want to use the GC on an eye product that actually works at de-puffing the eye area.
As well as that, even though the GC is $50, I want something thats around $30 so that its affordable cos I dont always win the weekly draws Wink
Any recs from outside EDS would be great too!
Thanks all Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 am      Reply with quote
On EDS- The PSF Cranberry Eye Lift should help with puffiness. I tried a sample, it did seem to work. (it's 40$ for .5 oz)

Not on EDS- you could try 100% Pure's caffeine eye cream, that's my standard one. At 1 oz and under 20$, it's a very reasonable price for an eye cream. (1 oz, 19$)

Also, Best Bath Store's eye cream is supposed to be really good (according to some EDS members, it's the best). I'm going to buy it, because right now they're having a holiday 40% off sale (if you buy 95$ or more). (it's .7 oz, 35$)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Nimue.
I should have stated the eye creams that I've used already Embarassed cos I've tried a sample of the PSF cranberry gel but developed little red spots and a rash so thats unsuitable for me.
I also had a not so good experience with BBS when I ordered the free sample kit and paid for shipping but it didnt turn up.
I actually did look into the 100% Pure products but could only find them cheap on Ebay but when I enquired about the shipping, that was about the same price as the product itself so I passed on that

Any other recs would be great Very Happy

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:19 am      Reply with quote
from graceless lady on the KH thread (page 92)...

graceless_lady wrote:
The Vit H is indeed wonderful. Although I gave up the KH oxygen products a couple of months ago for the most part, I have continued to use the rest of my VK1 over Vit H under my eyes and the results are great. This combination is the *only* products/s that have ever worked for my undereye area - depuffs, brightens (as in No Dark Circles) and hydrates - yay!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:30 am      Reply with quote
um, this probably isn't the answer you're looking for - it's not sold on EDS, but it's the cheapest de-puffer you'll find: Preparation H. It shrinks tissue and is emollient. Yes, I use it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 am      Reply with quote
If you're limiting it to EDS products, Yonka Phyto Contour is good for reducing puffiness.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
About best bath store, if what you ordered didn't get to you, you really should contact them. Contact Justin by sending a private message to "bestbathstore". Just explain the situation, I'm sure you'll work something out.

About 100% pure, I order straight from the website:

http://www.100percentpure.com/facialtreatments.html

Shipping is free if you order 50$ or more.

They also have a canadian website now:

http://www.100percentpure.com/canada/index.htm

It's all in canadian prices there, and the free shipping minimum is much higher, but they're also offering make up there, which they don't have on the american website.

yeahyeah wrote:
Thanks Nimue.
I should have stated the eye creams that I've used already Embarassed cos I've tried a sample of the PSF cranberry gel but developed little red spots and a rash so thats unsuitable for me.
I also had a not so good experience with BBS when I ordered the free sample kit and paid for shipping but it didnt turn up.
I actually did look into the 100% Pure products but could only find them cheap on Ebay but when I enquired about the shipping, that was about the same price as the product itself so I passed on that

Any other recs would be great Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
The best thing I have ever used in my life for puffiness is Zirh Restore Herbal Eye Cream. Available at Sephora in the Men's section. Works like a charm.

I have to say that the 100% caffeine eye cream actually made my puffiness worse Sad. I was quite disappointed after ordering it so I gave it to a friend. Although I LOVED the ingredients and the smell (I almost wanted to eat it!) it was too creamy. Creamy products tend to make my puffiness way worse!

I really swear by Restore. I always come back to it.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I just posted this on another thread. BTW, EDS carries this product too.

bethany wrote:
Dermadoctor seems to be raving about the eye product's ability to remove bags. It might be worth trying it with the 29% viatrozene gel. It's on sale at SkincareRx for $21.95 - 20% (pm me if you need the coupon code) = $17.56. Shock

Here are a couple of quotes from Dermadoctor articles.

Quote:
An Eye For Beauty

Brand new to the U.S. market is DS Laboratories Viterol.A (viatrozene gel) 29% Lotion for Signs of Aging, which has encapsulated nanosomes of Vitamin A, helping expedite delivery into the skin. Containing viatrozene, this product is a clinically proven compound that dramatically reduces the appearance of aging in the orbital eye area.

http://www.dermadoctor.com/article_An-Eye-For-Beauty_202.html?AID=30

Quote:
Dark Circles

Bags emerge as a result of gravity, loss of dermal integrity, hormonal skin changes, allergies, capillary fragility and inflammation from chronic sun damage. Under eye puffiness augments the tired appearance and exaggerate dark circles.

Pooling of excess tissue fluids contributes to bag formation. This edema (fluid buildup) forms as a result of the inflammatory process, leaky capillaries and poor lymphatic drainage. DS Laboratories Viterol.A (viatrozene gel) 29% Lotion for Signs of Aging leaves the skin firmer and more elastic as well as reduces bags and shadows under the eyes

http://www.dermadoctor.com/article_Dark-Circles_89.html?AID=30

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all your replies!

Re: best bath store- They did offer to send the sample kit to me but just that the email made it sound like I was cheating on a freebie so I said thank you and said it wasnt necessary for them to send it again.

I was wondering if anyone's used this: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/anthony-logistics-eye-cre-p_152.htm
Its relatively cheap, seeing as its a 21g tube and the ingredients on the page seem great

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Aww that's too bad. But still think about it this way- even if you feel kind of weird about them sending the samples again, everyone's a winner. Best bath store is better off with you trying their products, and you're better off with getting those samples. The cost of sending the samples to you isn't much- it's an investment, and they're trying to gain you as a customer. You may like the products, and you may not, but it doesn't hurt to try them.

yeahyeah wrote:
Thanks for all your replies!

Re: best bath store- They did offer to send the sample kit to me but just that the email made it sound like I was cheating on a freebie so I said thank you and said it wasnt necessary for them to send it again.

I was wondering if anyone's used this: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/anthony-logistics-eye-cre-p_152.htm
Its relatively cheap, seeing as its a 21g tube and the ingredients on the page seem great

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
I also tried 100% caffeine eye cream and PSF - neither seem to do much for the eye bags.

Just my 2 cents.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
Aww that's too bad. But still think about it this way- even if you feel kind of weird about them sending the samples again, everyone's a winner. Best bath store is better off with you trying their products, and you're better off with getting those samples. The cost of sending the samples to you isn't much- it's an investment, and they're trying to gain you as a customer. You may like the products, and you may not, but it doesn't hurt to try them.

It does make sense to try it but I think that if I really am going to keep purchasing from a company then I have to trust them...and unfortunately, I dont really trust BBS. I've read over on the products review forum, how good their acne serum, eye cream, soaps are, but I still wouldnt buy anything from them due to that one experience. I maybe missing out loads, but I dont know, I've just made up my mind that BBS is on my blacklist and I wont be buying from them Rolling Eyes . Yeah, Im weird Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
have you got anything useful? can you share?
-cuddlin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I used the L'occitane Olive Express Eye Treatment before. It could minimize the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and it suits my skin type well.

Or maybe you can also try the L'occitane Immortelle Very Precious Eye Serum. It works throughout the night. Its light texture is rapidly absorbed and leaves a sheer velvety film on the skin, allowing it to breathe while you sleep.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi sofiya
I've not yet bought any eye products as I still have a tube of DHC's that I'm using up and I'm waiting til after the holidays to make any more online purchases as I really do think it will get lost in the mail Rolling Eyes

Thanks for your suggestions -cuddlin Very Happy . I'll check those products and look at the reviews out on MUA

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I'd recommend the Juvena Juvedical Eye Serum, I find it really helps with puffy eyes, and is very cooling and you need such a small amount of the product so it lasts for ages.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |