Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr. Hauschka review..
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:50 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Dr. Hauschka’s products for almost two months and I have to admit that my skin is almost recovered.
Cool
The cleansing cream makes my pores smaller and leave my skin soft and the toner is calming after. I have also been using. Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask under my day cream ( Quince Day Cream) but the mask did not do very much according to me. The Normalizing Day Oil worked very well on my skin which is very dry (I think that it’s not a for a person with oily though..)The Quince Day Cream leave my skin soft and it’s easy to apply the foundation over. In addition the cream has a wonderful smell ..limon pie:)
Concluding ..
I recommend the cleansing cream, Normalizing Day Oil and the Quince Day Cream.
The mask was a bit of disappointment. I do miss the Sun protection in their day creams
The Cleansing Milk and the Clarifying Toner works well with my skin as well and the toned day cream is a good substitute for your foundation during the summer months (……again I wish there was a sun protection
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:36 am      Reply with quote
gotta Dr. H. I can't wait to cleanse my face AM and PM. The cleansing cream, toner and Rose Day cream totally LIKES ME. Very Happy

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
hi guys,
i've been using dr h products for about 3 months now and am loving them. i use,

am:
cleansing cream
facial toner
quince day cream or rejuvenating mask

pm:
cleansing milk
facial toner or rhythmic conditioner thingie

extras:
clay mask
steam bath
lavender bath
lip balm (pot)
hand creme

i still get the odd break out, but i'm finding that my skin recovers from them much more quickly than it used to.
the extra that i use i love too, especially the clay mask when i am feeling a bit congested, it does wonders for clearing out my pores and helping me feel clean and exfoliated!
i can't recommend these products enough really!

Kiwigirl.
celine
5% products discount

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanna check with you guys whether the cleansing cream-has any foam action..I feel clean when it foams... Very Happy
I will get one if it foams and can help clean my oily skin..
Thank you
Mabsy

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:54 am      Reply with quote
The cleansing cream has no foaming AT ALL. It's very different to other cleansers and you are actually supposed to use this on a CLEAN face. This is not suitable to remove makeup.

Even though you have to do the two steps - it has been REALLY worth it for me! I it!
celine
5% products discount

Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Shock Thanks Mabsy for telling me that..now I know it won't suit me..I won't be comfortable with the cleanser.Thank you so much..
Mabsy

Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Celine - if you are looking for a natural foaming cleanser check out the Jurlique range. They do have a foaming cleanser (I haven't tried it myself) whereas I think the Dr H line does not have anything foaming at all.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |