Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Eminence organic products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Suki
5% products discount

Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:17 am      Reply with quote
hi everyone......im new to this site and thought i'd introduce myself through this question. i am interested in the eminence range of products but they arent available in the uk and i have to order them from the us.....!!!! however, they have such a wide range of products i dont know which would be suitable for me...

i have dehyrated skin which looks a little dull with dryness on the chin and nose. i also suffer from acne on my cheeks.

if anyone has experience with eminence please advise me on what mask, moisturizer and cleanser to use.

thanks soo much.
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:33 am      Reply with quote
welcome suki!

i just ordered a whole bunch of eminence products and received them yesturday. i came to know about eminence through a facial i had in nyc, and have been dying to try more products since. of course i couldn't wait to get home to try everything (the sealed box was staring at me all day at work) and loved each and every product that i tried last night (gotta save some for tonight!).

first off, i ordered fromwww.soulreflexions.com - they are canadian and appear to have the best prices (and i've checked a lot of sites). they suggest that you actually phone in, and the lady you talk to, christina, is very helpful and nice; she'll help you choose the best products for you and tell you the order you should use them and keep you from ordering anything that might be redundent or not suitable.

i too am dehydrated with mainly blackheads on my cheeks and nose and the occasional spot. i also have some pigmentation issues. here's what i ordered (and the sequence that i've been told to use them):
sweet red rose cleanser - lovely pink yum yum
eight greens phyto mask - slightly tingly
stone crop mask - slight cooling
carrot vitamin mask - can we say carrot cake?
(all masks 2ce a week, all 3, one right after the other)
stone crop cream
it was also suggested that i try the naseberry treatment cream at night (has fruit acids to help get rid of face yuckies)
+ several samples of other creams + masks that i know i'll love
and i got the cinnamon paprika cream - oooo it tingles and warms my skin...i'll be ready to face winter weather w. this warming cream.

everything is very thick (these are the only products i've come across where water isn't the first ingredient, and w. eminence, not an ingredient at all) and it is suggested that some water be mixed in w. all of the masks to loosen them up a bit, and can also be added to creams to make them lighter.

since i've only just started using these products yesturday, i can't give a really good review, but i can say that there was a lot of colour in my cheeks before i went to bed last night!!

hth.
lamicuz.
Suki
5% products discount

Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:50 am      Reply with quote
thanks sooo much for the website. i have been researching sites as well and this seems to be the cheapest one so far...... can i just ask how long it tok fro your order to come throuh and how much tehy charge for post and pack....

thanks once again
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:56 am      Reply with quote
well, they are located in vancouver (eminence distribution is apparently also located in vancouver), so once i got my order in, it took about 2 days for them to receive it from the distribution warehouse, and then about a week to get to toronto by canada post (canada post is not known for their speed, so probably a shorter time to elsewhere).

postage was 12 cad, and will vary depending on where they're shipping to. also, they do payment through paypal, and charge, i think it was 4.9%, for the transaction.

l.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Suki and welcome,
Eminence Organics is my favorite skincare line. I can't say how much I this line. It is so fresh, and I Iove that it's organic. To me, it is nourishment and dessert for the skin! I too discovered this line from the best facial and back facial I ever had.
I currently use the sweet red rose cleanser and think it is the best cleanser. All the products are handmade so there may be variances in their color, textures and smells. For example Lamicuz mentioned her cleanser is pink-- mine is white. I think the rose cleanser would be perfect for your skin type as it is clarifying (has salicylic acid) yet gentle for sensitive skin with the rose petal extract. I have both the wild plum tonique and the red rose tonique. The plum smells better, but I think either would work for you as a toner. I also use the eye cream which is divine, and also use it on my lips. The herbal spot serum is nice and would be a great addition under your moisturizer to treat blemishes. The 2 masks I love are the carrot vitamin (soothing) and the hungarian herbal mud (clarifying) Be careful with the latter as it is has cinnamon and paprika and you may experience redness. If you can get a facial with an esthetician that uses, and is familiar with Eminence, that would be ideal so she can actually look at your skin under that dreaded magnifying glass, and make a proper diagnosis for which products to utilize. Look forward to reading your reviews.
Mabsy

Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:13 am      Reply with quote
I really like Eminence as well though you and I have different skin types so I can't really recommend much of what I have tried apart from the Carrot Vitamin Masque - really nice!

I bought my Eminence from two placeswww.beautymatters.ca and alsowww.soulreflexions.com. In both bases the postage was around CAD$22-27 but I ordered 3-4 products each time. Both sites had very good customer service and both have pretty good deals. I think soulreflexions.com has is a bit cheaper from what I recall but beautymatters.ca has discounts for returning customers. So either way you get a good deal.
Suki
5% products discount

Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
well...... u guys have done it again. your convincing has led me to break the bank account and buy lodzz of stuff from soul....cant wait for it to arrive
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:34 am      Reply with quote
Anyone new to Eminence can start with Stone Crop
line. It's calming, hydrating, thus can't go wrong for most of people.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |