Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Do you have a new years beauty resolution?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 am      Reply with quote
I do. I am finally going to start doing some facial exercises.I bought several programs and am trying to decide which one to do. And of course I want to shed a few pounds...doesnt everybody Rolling Eyes
leileieve
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 am      Reply with quote
I intend to change all my skincare to orgainc... Organic is a kind of life style.Smile
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Here are mine:

Use up what I have before buying anything new.

Be consistent with the things I have--especially my LED.

Add facial exercises to my regimen.

Oh,yeah, and that weight thing, too. Laughing
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Yep, Use up products, worry less. Waste less, Buy less in general. Scale back. Appreciate simplicity.

My weight is good. I lift weights regularly but I have started to do more cardio classes at the gym for heart health reasons.

You will become addicted to the Facial (flex and ageless) exercises. I don't feel complete if I don't do them almost everyday. You start noticing a difference within weeks. I am way due for an artefill pick up - he suggested I wait and see but thought I would need just a little more after my last dose back in the spring and I haven't done that yet. So expensive.
amonavis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
I just want to finish Obagi and stick to a routine to get the max benefits from my products, rather than always getting sidetracked by new stuff. hehe
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
amonavis wrote:
I just want to finish Obagi and stick to a routine to get the max benefits from my products, rather than always getting sidetracked by new stuff. hehe

Huge 2nd! Very Happy
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
I do. I am finally going to start doing some facial exercises.I bought several programs and am trying to decide which one to do. And of course I want to shed a few pounds...doesnt everybody Rolling Eyes

Ditto!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Same here:
(1) Faithfully do exercises on face and body;
(2) Use up what I have B4 buying new;
(3) Practice positive attitude and pray.

Good thread to keep us on track!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Yes. DRINK MORE WATER! I'm terrible. I drink tea all day long and then wonder why I get migraines and my skin feels dry.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Want to simplify my vitamin/supplement regime also. Use more "greenfood" to supply nutrients.
Rockalilly
5% products discount

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
My resolutions are:

1- stop focusing on my weight and focus on more being healthy

2- continue doing yoga

3- laugh more often; become more positive

I should also work on using what I have as well as tossing out bottles that are less than 1/4 full I know I will never finish.

Thanks for the great thread! It's been good to start reflecting on the hope and joys a New Year brings!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
flitcraft wrote:
Add facial exercises to my regimen.

Oh,yeah, and that weight thing, too. Laughing

Me too!!!

I'm doing pretty good on the facial exercise thing, but 2009 is the Year of the Body for me....I WILL lose this weight if it kills me!!! Very Happy Shock Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:05 am      Reply with quote
stop smoking....again Rolling Eyes
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I wish I could try to go to bed earlier,I think that would be good to my skin. Laughing
-cuddlin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:15 am      Reply with quote
My biggest target is reducing weight. This has troubled me a lot. So many beautiful dresses I can't put on.

To make my skin not so dry,I would use some masks to moisturize my face.
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Drink more water, sleep earlier and do more exercises
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
stop smoking....again Rolling Eyes

Shock
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I would have to say to drink more water and be more active.
innifree
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
go to bed earlier,drink more water,and my favourite L'Occitane Laughing
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:44 am      Reply with quote
(1) Maintain to exercise 30 minutes in gym at 6:30 am. Focus on lower body. Wish my thighs can reduce to 18" (45 cm).
(2) Stop browsing and shopping online in the office;
(3) Eat healthy, less red meat, more fresh fruit and veggies.
(4)Best can loss 3 kilo by end of February. Final target is 46.5 kilo, now is 49 kilo.
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:33 am      Reply with quote
I don't normally make resolutions but I am going to stop making impulse buys and stick to the basic products that I know work with my skin.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Critic, maybe it's not necessary for you to lose weight... 18 inches for a thigh is really really small, maybe that's not such a healthy goal. Amd how short do you have to be to want to lose weight at 49 kilo? (49 kg= 108 pounds) Beter just to be happy than think about goals that may not be attainable or even healthy.

critic wrote:
(1) Maintain to exercise 30 minutes in gym at 6:30 am. Focus on lower body. Wish my thighs can reduce to 18" (45 cm).
(2) Stop browsing and shopping online in the office;
(3) Eat healthy, less red meat, more fresh fruit and veggies.
(4)Best can loss 3 kilo by end of February. Final target is 46.5 kilo, now is 49 kilo.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:02 am      Reply with quote
I am very short, only 157 cm. My upper body is very thin, not really balance my heavy lower part. My actual target is 47.5 kilo. I only want to reduce my fat legs.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:50 am      Reply with quote
5'2 is not that short... You're within the normal range for height and weight, but definitely on the thin end of normal, close to being underweight. I just want to point out that your "fat legs" may very well be in your head. Women can be really overcritical of themselves for no reason, critic Wink. Yeah, that pun was intended.

Instead of saying "I have fat legs". You can say "I have feminine curvy legs".

critic wrote:
I am very short, only 157 cm. My upper body is very thin, not really balance my heavy lower part. My actual target is 47.5 kilo. I only want to reduce my fat legs.

5% products discount

Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
My goals are to maintain my current lifestyle (the healthy aspects of it), continue to go the gym, continue drinking lots of water, and continue to eat well. I'm going to cut out alcohol entirely, and eat less sugar.

I'm going to do my best to regularly take fish oil capsules (although they're gross), eay more fruits & veggies, and stop being so obsessive about everything!

As far as products go, I've been experimeting a lot lately, and would love to simply my am & pm routine, only use 4 or so products in total, and save up $$$ for an LED device. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |