Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Does anyone know (or has anyone tried) *Anna Bellina*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:31 am      Reply with quote
I stumbled across a website for a small cosmetics company consisting of products created by a woman who is a medical assistant, licensed esthetician, aromatherapist.

Some of the products also contain the current "rave" ingredient Argireline.

Her line truly sounds devine (and has no harmful ingredients which I really try to avoid) and since I have a trip to the states next month I am thinking of getting some products to try. (it seems you have to be a US resident to purchase)

I know it is a longshot, but has anyone tried any of her items?

Here is the site link:
http://store.annabellina.com/index.html
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
WOW had a look at at site. All looks like nice stuff I haven't tried it, but had I not bought loads of other stuff lately I might be tempted. Well I am tempted but I am not spending any more money. Not much help am I. But I can vouch for argeriline its fantastic. The gals on this site that know a thing or two will tell you that 10% arg has been proven to be as effective as 20% I think I have that right. I cant be bothered to search and find out. Rolling Eyes But if you do buy some stuff keep us posted whether it works etc.
Love Lori
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
I was interested in trying this line at one point as well, but now I'm a little hesitant after reading the section, called "a little thief" underwww.rosayfruta.com skincare line's website. The creator Elizabeth O'Rourke of Rosayfruta claims that the creator of Anna Bellina skincare stole her skincare formulations. Now I don't know if there is any validity to her allegation, nor have I tried either line, but it's an interesting read.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Actually, as we speak, I am awaiting a parcel from Rosa y Fruta. A few weeks ago I attempted to order from Anna Bellina & was refused firstly because she doesn't send to Canada (what else is new Mad ) & also because she was too busy to take on new customers anyway! When I spoke with her about both issues she was very nice but I was totally unimpressed with the way she was conducting her business. I looked on the MUA boards & low & behold there was a discussion going on about poor customer service & her ongoing "feud" with Rosa y Fruta, but also what a wonderful product the latter was.
I went to the Rosa y Fruta website, liked what I saw & e-mailed some ??? to them. The owner mailed me back with a phone number that she could be reached at; I talked a long while to her & the result is the order that I am now awaiting. I'll let everyone know the qaulity, etc. when I try it! Very Happy
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Its no good having a great product if you have poor customer service. You would think if there is a bit of a dispute going on, that every effort would be made to encourage new customers and keep them. It sounds like this business is not going to last long.
Why wont people ship to canada?. I don't understand. I have relations in Canada. just another bit of boring information about myself. LOL
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:51 am      Reply with quote
... this is why I love this forum so much. I get such great intel. Very Happy

Actually your postings kinda clarified what was in my mind... when I read through all the site I loved what the products looked like, but found the "site info" quite scarey. It was just missing that "warm and fuzzy" feel to it and was really quite harsh in tone. It was like "this is what I do and you fit in with me". I was wondering if the owner was a former marine. Laughing (actually I just thought I was over sensitive)

I was going to haev my friends in the US order for me, but I think I will try the other site.

<sigh> I have no interest in buying something if I am going to be treated bad, no matter how good the stuff looks.
Sad Thanks girls!
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Rosa Y Fruta told me that they shipped all over the world, tiger_tim! Take a look at their website & I think that you'll be impressed at what they carry. They maybe don't have the huge selection but realistically I have more faith in a company that does less & does it the best. I was disappointed in AB too but now I'm elated to think that I wasn't drawn into something that could have possibly been a mistake! And I have heard only good things about RyF.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
RuthMarion, Can't wait to ready your rosayfruta reviews! I can't wait to try the line myself. Just waiting until I finish up some of my existing products first, then it's next on the very long (5 pages) Embarassed list of stuff to try.
pixieglo

Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Just received my Rosa Y Fruta trial products shipped to Canada. Delivery was amazingly fast! The products were well packed and looked so professional. Looking forward to trying them. Smile
eturk

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I highly recommend not ordering any products from Anna Bellina as the owner is extremely rude, unprofessional, and the products are actually not very good. I emailed her to say I received the wrong the products and that it “is somewhat discouraging since this is the first order I have ever placed to Anna Bellina.” That was all I said regarding the wrong shipment of products. In turn, I received a long angry email saying that she has more orders than she can handle and asking me to excuse her for being human. She even added me to her spam list! I was appalled since all I wanted was the products I ordered and to be treated with a level of professionalism as a customer. A simple apology and a little reassurance for future orders would have been a much more professional reply. As well, the mask had a horrible smell and did not leave my skin feeling smooth and clean afterward. If you’re interested in high quality natural products I recommend Eminence Organics. The products are wonderful, smell heavenly, and are worth every penny. Most importantly, you will be treated with the respect you deserve as a customer!
sandralbs

Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:23 am      Reply with quote
Anna Bellina has terrible customer service. The owner is nasty and the website is as cold as her business practices. Her products are mediocre at best and highly overpriced. For example, the sunscreen she sells smells odd, is whitening, is not very protective, and it separates on its own regardless of how much you try to shake it back together. It's terrible. The hydrosols and hydrogels are ok. I believe they are true organic hydrosols, but these can be purchased many other places for a fraction of the cost.
mcdermid
5% products discount

Fri May 23, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Mad
Does Patricia of Anna Bellina Inc. know what "Customer Satisfaction" is?
I have experienced Patricia's (The Owner) unpleasant, rude and most definitely not customer friendly attitude for the last time. Now ir's time for action, and I hope you are listening!
I really have no idea what her problem is. I queried a product's smell once and received her reply and accepted it. Placed orders thereafter, and actually loved the products, recommended other people too. I even participated in a special research program she had and gave her the thumbs up, but now on two occasions, she has denied me products for being a "difficult, complaining customer" (WHAT????). Are customers not allowed to ask questions about her products? I don't think she has heard of "Customer Satisfaction". I do not recommend anyone wanting to buy her products to even comment on them. Otherwise, you'll be out the door, like the rest of us who have apparently UPSET her. She should be reported to the BBB, for her extremely unprofessional attitude towards her customers.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 11:29 am      Reply with quote
She is a horrible woman.
mcdermid
5% products discount

Fri May 23, 2008 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Thank-you edenfield. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I'm now researching both Rosa Y Fruta and Eminence Organics web-sites to try and find another product that I can use on my very sensitive, aging skin. So thank-you to thoughtcrime for the recommendation.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 11:44 am      Reply with quote
And her ingredients page is full of lies..

"SOY - Recent research has proven this inexpensive and abundant product does not contain beneficial skin or hormone balancing properties. Many companies have cut corners, and costs, and process in a fast, cheap, and inefficient manner leaving the American soy virtually non-beneficial. However, I've been told the better and more expensive European extraction method, England particularly, delivers a more beneficial soy product."

I'd like to read this recent research, because everything I've read on Pubmed indicates the opposite.

England has no "unique" extraction process, and she herself said it was useful so who cares how you extract it if soy is so useless?
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
No one could pay me a million dollars to order from her. She tried to charge me a fee when my credit card was denied. She also told me to go shop at walmart.
lilredhead
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Wow... I used to order from her a few years back and never had any problems like you guys described. I quit because she stops making products all the time. Just when you find something you like she discontinues it. It sounds like she really hates what she's doing. If she's going to treat customers like that she should give it up! Mad
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried her products too, but they are on the normal standard, no special..
Makeupbabe
5% products discount

Sat May 24, 2008 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have to agree with above posters. This is one horrible company to deal with. I also agree that her ingredient information is highly suspect which makes me wonder if she even knows what she is doing?! Rude in every way and mediochre to just plain bad products all combine to say "STAY AWAY!"

Just my opinion.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 24, 2008 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone wanna place bets for how long it takes for her to come here and start yelling at us again? Bad Grin
mcdermid
5% products discount

Sat May 24, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I've always said, "What goes around, comes around". With her so "Holier than tho" attitude, she is going to lose a lot more customers. She doesn't realize it, but she has probably chased away a lot of actually "loyal" customers. I will admit that I truly loved her products and am angry and frustrated that I now have to go through another lengthy research on the net to try and find another product that I can feel will replace the ones I was using. Seeing she is so sensitive to criticism, she should probably take her products off the net and just sell privately, 'cause for her to refuse to fill orders from customers ordering from her web-site, is just utterly ridiculous. Mad
mcdermid
5% products discount

Sat May 24, 2008 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone ever tried "One Group", MiEssence from Australia Question They are 100% certified organic. I would like to try them, but would appreciate your views.
Thanks!
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 25, 2008 6:11 am      Reply with quote
I've tried a few of the Miessence products - skincare, makeup and haircare (I got lots of samples with an order I placed once) - can't say I was at all impressed with anything I'm afraid. Nothing inherently 'wrong' with them; they were all 'ok', but you can get lots better products..I guess if asked to describe MiEssence I would say it was a bit 'meh!' Laughing

Mon May 26, 2008 2:08 am      Reply with quote
Wow! For once I'm nearly speechless Shock Clearly, this woman's horrible reputation precedes her- I've read very negative things about her on other boards as well.You treat people like crap,and word travels mighty fast.I love trying new, interesting skincare lines but I would stay far,far away from this one. The overall tone of her website is SO off-putting that it's not even funny. I don't care how good her products may be. First of all, to steal another succesful person's formulations is heinous and a BIG head's up right there that this person can't be trusted. Thankfully,there are so many fantastic skincare lines out there to choose from! No loss,as far as I'm concerned.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 4:55 am      Reply with quote
edenfield wrote:
Anyone wanna place bets for how long it takes for her to come here and start yelling at us again? Bad Grin

Don't even joke about it. She's really scary! Shock Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |