Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Which celeb would you love to spend a night with?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Here's mine..I just love Steve Perry from Journey he was gorgeous! He still kinda is for someone nearly 60!

He looks beautiful and sexy in this clip Drool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7mTlL1FF_I

Those eyes,those lips,those cheekbones Drool

P.s you cant hear what he's saying at the start but he does start singing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:00 am      Reply with quote
What a funny thread! I'll go for Clive Owen. I really like the way he moves (not to mention other attributes). I read somewhere that men rated the way their wives or girlfriends moved as being way above looks in terms of sex appeal. (They were referring to the way women walk, eat, and generally move around the house.) I thought that was very interesting. Speaking of, I saw a vid of myself recently and was surprised by my graceful movements. I always thought I looked kind of awkward and clumsy. So, if you haven't seen yourself in action, ladies, it might be worthwhile to get someone to vid you sitting at the dinner table or wherever, just being yourself.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:11 am      Reply with quote
What in the world kind of thread is this? I mean seriously? Aren't we all above this kind of talk?

Daniel Craig.

And then some more Daniel Craig.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah baby!! Daniel Craig can make the rounds to me too! But if he's tied up at the moment with you, then Leonardo diCaprio would certainly do!! mmm-mmmmm good!

But for sheer hanging out, I'd like to meet Pink!!! "Let's get this party started!!"

This IS a strange thread for us...but it's nice to fantasize in the daytime too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
When i said spent the night with i didnt just mean for you know what! maybe i titled it wrong..

Though i wouldnt say no Embarassed

Sorry its a bit juvenile for you guys.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Juvenile??? I don't think so. Got to make use of those bioidentical hormones somehow... as for "spend the night with...I didn't mean..." Bad Grin Very Happy Razz Laughing Yeah sure.... you meant spending a nice cosy time discussing the economy, right? Very Happy For some reason that Craig guy leaves me stone cold. My daughter loves him. I'm going to leave this thread alone now in case someone thinks I am trying to get more points or whatever they are called.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing haha yeah the economy Wink but anyone you'd like to meet too.

I dont see the appeal of Daniel Craig either. But I like dark hair,eyes etc.

And i meant this thread for something lighthearted instead of all the wrinkle talk...and no are we ever 'above that'. admiring someone attractive..well im not Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
P.s Antonia i dont think posts in this section go towards your post count but i could be wrong.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:21 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:

And i meant this thread for something lighthearted instead of all the wrinkle talk...and no are we ever 'above that'. admiring someone attractive..well im not Razz

Psst. I was being sarcastic! Laughing Sorry if that didn't translate.

The thing about Daniel Craig? Well, there the accent, the muscles, that pouty bottom lip, those blue eyes... the butt.

Sigh.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:53 am      Reply with quote
The pretty boy celebrities just don’t cut it for me. I prefer the big mean nasty type. Give me a boxer/martial artist any day... just to make me a nice cup of tea of course Bad Grin

Oh, and I agree with fawnie, Pink seems like a lot of fun. That last single of hers must be the best break-up song ever - “So what, I AM A ROCK STAR! ... and you’re a tool...” hahah
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I'M A ROCK STAR.....I GOT MY ROCK MOVES.....

Ok I'm all about the pretty boys! Except Brad Pitt....ugh...he's a tool. Course it's all a matter of taste! heheh

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
P.s Antonia i dont think posts in this section go towards your post count but i could be wrong.

Oh well that's good! I've posted rather a lot in my short existence on these forums and I don't want to look as if I'm working towards something instead of being a genuine skincare delinquent. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
violetanne wrote:
carolb69 wrote:

Psst. I was being sarcastic! Laughing Sorry if that didn't translate.
The thing about Daniel Craig? Well, there the accent, the muscles, that pouty bottom lip, those blue eyes... the butt.

Sigh.

Sorry must have been in a defensive mood Surprised

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:13 am      Reply with quote
I love Steve Perry, too! I would spend time with either of the 2 cuties from the Supernatural show. And, Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs - love him!
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Ozzy Osborne Laughing Strictly talking but, he dosent really do it for me in other ways Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:14 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
Ozzy Osborne Laughing Strictly talking but, he dosent really do it for me in other ways Laughing

I wouldn't be able to understand what he was saying! Of course, you could always do like the commercial, he could type in what he is saying so you could understand! Laughing
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Robert Downey, Jr. I could go for discussing the economy or whatever else. Laughing

After the interview I read with him in Rolling Stone, he seems certifiably insane. But I guess that would just make it that much more interesting to hear what he might have to say about pretty much anything!

And kudos to the Clive Owen suggestion. That's a good runner-up. And man, now I gotta go remind myself who Daniel Craig is on IMDB... OH. Yes, please. Smile

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
LOL, Clive Owen is my choice by far. Now if I were to have TWO choices, It would be him and the young English actor who played America F's crush in Sisterhood of the TP #2. He has a voice to die for. It's all about the voice...(and the neck, the shoulders, the chest and bottom).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:00 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
carolb69 wrote:

I wouldn't be able to understand what he was saying! Of course, you could always do like the commercial, he could type in what he is saying so you could understand! Laughing

Laughing Thats funny Rileygirl! But your right he is so hard to understand sometimes. Bit of a character though.I was watching some interviews on Youtube of him back in the day and geez its like a different man!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:34 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
Laughing Thats funny Rileygirl! But your right he is so hard to understand sometimes. Bit of a character though.I was watching some interviews on Youtube of him back in the day and geez its like a different man!

I agree, he is most definitely a character! Laughing
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:32 am      Reply with quote
I'm going to say Nicole Kidman - and before you think that maybe I have lesbian tendencies or am completely crazy - I have a dastardly plan!

I would get her completely tanked and pry all her cosmetic surgery secrets out of her (sorry for bringing this thread back to the wrinkles). But her swan like transformation is an endless source of fascination for me.

Then, after I had transformed myself in a similar fashion, I would launch an all out attack on George Clooney! Laughing
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:00 am      Reply with quote
So funny, Keliu! I would most definitely be interested in how Nicole Kidman got the porcelain skin she has now!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
So funny, Keliu! I would most definitely be interested in how Nicole Kidman got the porcelain skin she has now!

Ditto!! Though I personally think that Michael Jackson gave her some of his extra-strength bleaching cream. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:12 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Ditto!! Though I personally think that Michael Jackson gave her some of his extra-strength bleaching cream. Rolling Eyes

No words, just LMAO. Too funny, Bethany. (But you may be right!)
married gal51

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 am      Reply with quote
It would have to be..hmm Will Smith.I have had a thing for him for ages. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |