Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Priori Smooth Lines with Idebenone sold at EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I got as a free forum gift with purchase the Priori Smooth Lines mini kit.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/priori-smooth-lines-mini-p_6924.htm

I tried the 3 items included in the kit: Facial cleanser, the Smooth Lines, and the Facial Moisturizing Serum.

I've used the cleanser twice. I don't really see anything amazing about it. So I switched back to my other gentle cleanser. The fact that the cleanser contains AHA and BHA makes me worry that I'd overdo the exfoliation.

I love the Smooth Lines with Idebenone. (I just checked out the full size - holy cow, it's like $95.) Anyway, this thing seems to deliver, and the name suits it perfectly. When I wash my face, I sometimes see fine lines under my right eye. When I smooth the Smooth Lines on the area, the lines are minimized to the point where I could barely see them. And trust me - I scrutinize my face very closely like I'm sure most of you probably are! I am one happy camper. I've used this AM and PM for 5 days straight now.

Then I tried the Facial Moisturizing Serum. This got cones in it. I'm not crazy about it. I've only used it a few times. I don't really see any difference, but then again I apply this after the Smooth Lines, so I'm not sure I could really see any improvement on top of that with any other product either.

There you have it - my early rave reviews!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
PRIORI® Idebenone Complex Superceuticals® Smooth Lines (30 ml / 1 floz)
PRIORI® Idebenone Complex Superceuticals® Smooth Lines (30 ml / 1 floz)

Smooth Lines is the first Idebenone Complex skin care product in the world, based on nearly a decade of clinical research, patented intellectual property worldwide, offering the highest Environmental Protection Factor (EPF 95) of any antioxidant tested to smooth lines and to protect against environmental oxidative stress.

Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:10 am      Reply with quote
Just might have to order something to get one of those mini kits. Smile

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your good review BKK girl. I'm very interesting in the idebenone and this product.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Bkkgirl - have you ever used the Prevage eye cream? I wondered how the 2 compare, as they look like similar products.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
I hope EDS will carry it again at free gift for member. I still do not get it last time. Sad
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:08 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Bkkgirl - have you ever used the Prevage eye cream? I wondered how the 2 compare, as they look like similar products.

Hi Rileygirl,
No, I haven't tried Prevage eye cream yet. Sorry! Did you try it? How did you like it?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have not tried the Prevage eye cream, Bkkgirl. Just curious if you had because both of the products seem so similar. Are you still having good results with the Prior?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I have not tried the Prevage eye cream, Bkkgirl. Just curious if you had because both of the products seem so similar. Are you still having good results with the Prior?

Yes, Rileygirl. I still do whenever I use it. Very Happy
Uno
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:07 am      Reply with quote
I am quite interested in Even Tones with Idebenone. But anyone know what methyl gentisate is?? First time hearing this ingredient.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I read about Priori when EDS first starting carry it. Idebenone is an active I have never tried but interested. Unfortunately, the trial sizes were gone when I placed my order. Thank for the review bkkgirl. Next purchase I will keep Priori in mind.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
I read about Priori when EDS first starting carry it. Idebenone is an active I have never tried but interested. Unfortunately, the trial sizes were gone when I placed my order. Thank for the review bkkgirl. Next purchase I will keep Priori in mind.

You're welcome, Winnie. Very Happy Too bad that EDS is not offering the mini kits as a free forum gift right now, so that you could try it. Sad Maybe it will be brought back again. Or maybe you could ask for a sample with your next order?
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
I have this kit, but i have not tried it. Hopefully i will get result like bkkgirl. Im always looking out for new product. Always hoping that something is better out there Bad Grin
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:33 am      Reply with quote
angel06 wrote:
I have this kit, but i have not tried it. Hopefully i will get result like bkkgirl. Im always looking out for new product. Always hoping that something is better out there Bad Grin

Let me know how it works for you. I have been trying to combat my undereye crepey lines for some time. The Smooth Lines seems to visibly reduce them by 90%. The remaining lines that I can still see are so soft that I don't mind. Right now, I also top it off with Vaseline at night to really keep the moisture there. It seems to work. I wake up with no lines under my eyes. Once I wash my face though, they come back. So it must be something to do with how dry my skin is.
Dora
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:17 am      Reply with quote
I got a Even Tones Mini Kit. I like the Even Tones with Idebenone,will purchase it.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know the % of idebenone in the Priori line? It's so confusing: Prevage .5%, Prevage MD 1.0%, Visage 1.5%, True Radiance 4%. I know for some there is an irritation factor, so is less more with idebenone? What's the best % to have? Anyone...anyone...?? Laughing (For all of us that are, ahem, of a certain age, remember Ferris Bueller's Day Off?!)

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Dora wrote:
I got a Even Tones Mini Kit. I like the Even Tones with Idebenone,will purchase it.

Did you find that it helped with sun patches on your face?
I just got my Even Tones Mini Kit with my EDS order yesterday.
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:
Does anyone know the % of idebenone in the Priori line? It's so confusing: Prevage .5%, Prevage MD 1.0%, Visage 1.5%, True Radiance 4%. I know for some there is an irritation factor, so is less more with idebenone? What's the best % to have? Anyone...anyone...?? Laughing (For all of us that are, ahem, of a certain age, remember Ferris Bueller's Day Off?!)

Oh ya I remember Ferris Bueller's Day off. I love this movie.
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:14 am      Reply with quote
tsjmom wrote:

I just bought the Smooth Lines serum, and it states on the package that it contains .5% idebenone. I don't understand that True Radiance is supposed to contain 4%, as anything over 1% is supposed to be MD-only, if I've understood it correctly.

I've only used the serum for a couple of days, and it's too soon to tell whether it's making a real difference, and I might not have "enough" lines to see a real difference, but I'm hoping at least for an improvement in the dryness of my undereye area.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm curious about this as well Nemi. I'm not using any of the products from TR that contain that ingredient but I'd love for someone to ask her about it. This is just an opinion but I've seen the recommended percentages change from time to time and I've wondered if that's more manufacturer talk to justify low percentages and profit margins. If there isn't an answer in a few days maybe I'll write Aleta and ask.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:42 am      Reply with quote
To up the antioxidant levels, I'm lemming the Super AOX moisturizer from Cellbone Tech that was mention in the over 55 thread. It has 1.5% idebenone, 1% CoQ10, and 10% Matrixyl.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
skincarefun
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I got even tone mini kit from EDS as a gift, I'll try it next week.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the Super AOX moisturizer from cellbone. I'm 49 - close enough! It sounds awesome. Next stop is the Radiance products.
Dora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Northerngirl wrote:
Dora wrote:

Did you find that it helped with sun patches on your face?
I just got my Even Tones Mini Kit with my EDS order yesterday.

Yes,it is very helpful to the dark spots on my face,even better than Obagi Clear.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Any updates on the Priori products?

Nemi - how is the Smooth Lines working out for you so far? Have you noticed any skin brightening effect it claims to provide?

TIA! Smile

Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |