Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Caudalie Lifting Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to write a review on Caudalie's Lifting Serum which I received a sample from EDS with my last order.

It is actually a serum for anti-aging (lifting and firming) and improves the look of skins vitality.

Although I am only 30 and I only have fine lines under my eyes, it is one of the first serums I have used that actually makes my skin feel like velvet. I cannot stop touching it!

My Cellular Skin Rx C & Firming Serum used to work like this but I have found that it no longer works as well as it used to.

The colour of the serum is a light tan/apricot colour and the scent is very natural. I used it am and pm under my moisturiser and it glides onto my skin beautifully. It does not leave a sticky film at all and sits makes my moisturiser go on easier.

This is the list of ingredients from Caudalie's website:
• Ingredients
firming and anti-wrinkle Resveratrol titrated at 1000 ppm
immediate tightening effect lucerne, fern, soy
radiance boosting grape
draining red vine and witch hazel
energizing ginseng
soothing B-5 pro-vitamin, oats, and orange flower
moisturizing olive squalene, sodium hyaluronate, plant glycerine, rose, and ceramide-3

I will definitely be repurchasing the full size of this product. Note that I also tried the Remergent DNA Repair Serum as well last week and I think my skin feels better with this one.

I'd love to hear from others who love this product too and if they also got great results.
cycad

Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
I've got a sample with my last order,I havn't used it either.Thank you for your comments,I will have a try tomorrow,hope it'll be effective on my skin.I will write something a bout it lately.
hoops2614_cn
5% products discount

Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:45 am      Reply with quote
I have uesd a full size of this one, but didn't see any improvement... Crying or Very sad
Ferfer
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 am      Reply with quote
For skin that lacks vitality, this firming and tightening serum provides immediate smoothing and radiance along with deep regenerating and anti-wrinkle action. It's nice to have a try.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have used quite a few Caudalie products and find them all to be very good.

I noticed there was a kit for sale with the full size serum, 15 ml cream, 3 ml eye /lip serum for about 44 pounds.

I am very tempted to purchase it!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |