Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone try Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Ferfer
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:17 am      Reply with quote
I tried the samples of Ole Henriksen before. And I noticed that it has new product line of African Red Tea. Is it good? Pls give some comments.
Ferfer
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Or if you try any products from Ole Henriksen, pls share your experience to me.
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
I use their aloe all purpose moisturizer regularly as a mask. Love it! I find it very moisturizing and soothing for the summer and winter months. Also tried their Fresh start eye cream and it's a nice light moisturizer. Not enough for me during the winter months so I switched to Sisely eye cream with Shea butter. I haven't tried the African Red tea product yet so I'm curious if it's good.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Ole Henriksen African Red Tea See The Difference Serum (30ml / 1.0oz) is sold for $56.00 CAD on EDS,but the price tag is 50 pound in UK Shock

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Oh, thanks, you've reminded me! i got a sample of the red african tea with my last EDS order and i haven't gotten around to trying it out yet!

I'll try it out and let you know what i think (although i'll only have a few applications of it)

Smile

Don't worry what people think - they don't do it very often. 36 year old light brunette with oily/congested skin - but no wrinkles yet though! Tan quite easily and like natural organic stuff on my skin - even better if it's homemade - and i'm a firm believer that beauty comes from within.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
I use the OH African Red Tea Face Mist. It's a clarifying, antioxidant toner that you spray on. It tightens pores, refreshes, and of course, has three different teas in it. If this product is any indication of the other African Red Tea products, I'd say they're quite good. I use this on top of MMU, as well as spritzing on bare skin prior to applying actives or just to refresh skin during the day. Lovely product that I will definitely repurchase.
LULUKA
5% products discount

Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Could anyone pls give me a suggestion on products from Ole Henriksen? I become interested of this line.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 am      Reply with quote
I just buy African Red Tea eyescream form EDS,it is on the way now.When I received it,I'll share my experience.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 am      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
Ole Henriksen African Red Tea See The Difference Serum (30ml / 1.0oz) is sold for $56.00 CAD on EDS,but the price tag is 50 pound in UK Shock

amd 84 dollers in australia!`
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
I received African Red Tea eyescream form EDS on this Monday,and I had used it for two days,I felt this eyescream could been absorbed quickly,but the wetness is not good than Kiel's eyescream.
gorgon71

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
I know everyone's skin is different- but i was surprised to see so many negative comments on OH. I have tried most big brands (probably) and some more obscure ones. But for me Ole seems to really work. I started with the 3 little wonders kit. I will admit at first my skin went a big flaky and one very large spot appear ( was not a happy bunny) but the invigorating night gel, really seemed to relieve this.... after the seven days they say you will see results. Seven days later...indeed i saw a difference. i had a fine line under each eye that seemed to be creeping down my cheek bone..... having seen Ole use the night get right up to the eye (not too close though)- i thought id do the same...topped off with the sheer transformation creme. the truth serum and creme in the day. and after 7 days....the line was almost gone, skin was softer and smooth. Very Happy so i invested in on the go cleanser, this is nice- but not extraordinary The walnut scrub- which i LOVE love love. smells Divine- smooths, and really refines.

as i say everyone's skin is different- but ole seems to really be doing my skin some good.
Petals1980Pray

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Second post today, I have used and still use the red tea foaming cleanser-it is amazing!!! First the aromatherapy is too die for, secondly, it cleans without drying out, it leaves your skin feeling rain-fresh. I am 60 years old, very sensitive skin and very thin skin, need good products. I have also used the pick-me-up cleanser and toner from sephora and I love those.
I am on today to order more of his products, love the smell and the feel. Hope this helps:)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
I use the African Red Tea Face Mist and I LOVE it! It really helps with redness--- I love using it after extractions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 am      Reply with quote
Great to hear they have pretty good cleanser..

I am looking for a cleanser right now...
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:55 am      Reply with quote
fang wrote:

That big difference!!!
EDS really has very good price~
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:06 am      Reply with quote
I want to order the African Red Tea trios and the Body Cocktail kits. I think the price is very good at EDS and I would like to try the set to see whether good for me.

The two sets are also the good gift for mom or for friends~
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |