Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Any suggestions about Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque HOT
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hellcat
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:55 am      Reply with quote
My skin's a little bit dry.
Is Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque HOT benefits my skin?
Anybody have suggestions? thanks!
joyceblue

Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:37 am      Reply with quote
My skin is normal to dry.
I used Eminence Eight Greens Phto Masque, found that it is good to use in winter, but I'd prefer Eminence Lime Stimulating Masque
BTW, what do you mean by "benefits"? Rolling Eyes
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 am      Reply with quote
i have the same skin type with u ,i am still thinking about this brand's mask .people says ,tomato mask was fabulous for oil skin ,i have no idea about it. i am waiting for someone else come and share the idea with us too.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 am      Reply with quote
i am normal to dry too.
first time i used Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque HOT,i was scared,even i knew it will be HOT,i was still surprised.my face turned to very red for 1 hour,and i used only very tiny amount,like half scoop.i phoned Eminence spa,and they told me this mask was totally OK with dry skin.
i use it once a month now,when my husband was not arround:)

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
i am normal to dry too.
first time i used Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque HOT,i was scared,even i knew it will be HOT,i was still surprised.my face turned to very red for 1 hour,and i used only very tiny amount,like half scoop.i phoned Eminence spa,and they told me this mask was totally OK with dry skin.
i use it once a month now,when my husband was not arround:)

I've heard about this too. I have been eyeing on this product for months but still hesitate to buy it because of the possible "RED" effect.
So, how about the result then? Does it worth the scary experience? Very Happy
hellcat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this mask some days before and had a try. It's fit to my skin, and it's very hot after use. You will find your face is very red. Don't use if you have a plan to go out soon.
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:53 am      Reply with quote
hi ladies. just a question for who used this mask

beside the red or hot feelings, any positive effects on skin after using it?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:03 am      Reply with quote
POPO wrote:
hi ladies. just a question for who used this mask

beside the red or hot feelings, any positive effects on skin after using it?

Very good question POPO! Smile
Here is what it's claims are, sounds like it does everything but wash the dishes! LOL. I would love to hear some real life experiences on results as well! Smile

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Eight+Greens+Phyto+Masque+-+HOT_8540.htm

Product Information
Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque - HOT: An extra-nourishing mask that stimulates repair in mature, fatigued and blemished skin.
Description: This intensely revitalizing mask nourishes the skin with a blend of vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants that moisturize and help to restore balance to many skin conditions, including dehydrated, fatigued, mature, menopausal, oily, blemished and acneic skin.
Formulated with organically grown ingredients, this mask works deep within the skin to stimulate cellular renewal, improve circulation, stimulate production of collagen, normalize oil production and balance the skin's hormone levels, leading to healthier, clearer skin.

This mask also includes Eminence's signature compound, Biocomplex, which provides superior antioxidant protection with vitamins A, Ester-C and E, Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid. It also has a refreshing earthy aroma.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:07 am      Reply with quote
Just in case you are interested here is the ingredient list.

Ingredients: Yucca, Hops, Horsetail, Bioflavanoids, Paprika, Yucca Juice, Linseed, Stonecrop Extract, Honey, Natural Moisturizing Factor, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Red Clover, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Ester C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Lavender Oil, Glycerine, Glycine Derivative.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 am      Reply with quote
first time use is very hot, but i already get use of it.

I use 1 to2 times a week

I didn't feel any hot sensation anymore
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 am      Reply with quote
the HOT will not make your skin become thin and sensitive?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque, Hot is another potent one, but less than Lime Stimulating masque. It will make your face red and after that turn rosy. I like it too.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |