Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont Eye Regenerating Mask - BEST EYE MASK **EVER**
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Many friends told me Valmont is great, but I just feel so expensive Crying or Very sad

I am using Zelens intensive triple action eye cream and revive eye mask. Both are also good!

The two lines under my eyes is much lighter now.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:

On another note, I've gone completely off the rails and have ordered online almost any collagen eye mask that I could find. Don't laugh, but I think I have well over 100 sets of eye masks coming to me in the mail from various sources. I plan on using them EVERY DAY to see which are good and if any come close to Valmont... Will keep you posted Very Happy

Please share your results! Rolling Eyes
Mabsy

Tue May 05, 2009 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
My progress with this has stalled - but I do have a brand that seems better than the rest I've tried (though not better than Valmont, nowhere near). Unfortunately I don't have it with me and I can't remember the name (it's an Asian brand).

I would like to post my notes on all the ones I have tried but I am currently overseas and my recent harddrive failure means I've lost my notes (I have backups but I don't get back home till end of June...). I *will* followup on this definitely but it will take a while - sorry. I will google and try to find out the name of the better masks though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot for the reviews Mabsy Smile. I can't wait to hear what compares even though it is not the same. I have not tried valmont, but am afraid since I'll probably end up liking the eye masks.

Mabsy wrote:
My progress with this has stalled - but I do have a brand that seems better than the rest I've tried (though not better than Valmont, nowhere near). Unfortunately I don't have it with me and I can't remember the name (it's an Asian brand).

I would like to post my notes on all the ones I have tried but I am currently overseas and my recent harddrive failure means I've lost my notes (I have backups but I don't get back home till end of June...). I *will* followup on this definitely but it will take a while - sorry. I will google and try to find out the name of the better masks though.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Any updates on the collagen masks? Smile
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 am      Reply with quote
I have got a sample from EDS, but there is only one package taking liquid, and from the picture of this production, there are two bottles taking liquid.....is there anyone who could tell me why?
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to add my 2 cents worth. The Valmont Eye Regenerating Mask is pure luxury. For the price it should be. Surprised When I have used it I really felt like I was doing something very special for my eye's. I have some regular eye products that I use that have made a great difference in my eye area. However, the eye mask is quite special and has made a great addition to my beauty regime.
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:13 am      Reply with quote
Really so miraculous? I like Valmont.so much problems to my eyes. Perhaps I can try
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:15 am      Reply with quote
This is one item that I will be buying early next year regardless. Heard soooo many huge raves about this one!
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:

Hi Mabsy,

I'm quite interested in these masks and am wondering what you've tried since you last posted on this thread. Are you still using the Valmont at all or have you found something else you like and perhaps easier on the wallet? I'd love to hear what you've tried. Thanks. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
i received the valmont eye mask as a sample with the delivery, and experienced a remarkable difference in my eyes. the skin around my eyes look fresh and thick. just beautiful. i have extremely dry skin and my eyes always look tired, fine wrinkles, and the skin overall looks very thin and fragile. however the mask is one of the first products to give it wonderful 'freshness'. after spending soooo much money on creams, serums, and whatever else, its a relief to get something that really works. i will definitely be ordering this mask regular treatment, especially with winter approaching.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
acquas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have not used this brand of products.
Listen to your feeling products well.
Thank you for the unselfish sharing. Laughing
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Too expensive for me.
Lei
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Thank you to share your experiences, I have not tried this product, but he's pretty good.
vivian zhou
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, I'm very interested in it now, but the price is too expensive.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like a great product for a special occassion.
NataliaT
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
... the skin around my eyes look fresh and thick. just beautiful. i have extremely dry skin and my eyes always look tired, fine wrinkles, and the skin overall looks very thin and fragile.

llina, do you by any chance have an issue with dark circles and under-eye bags, and from your experience with this product, do you think it addresses these problems? Or would you say it's more nourishing and anti-wrinkle? I am just worried that if it's too rich it may congest my skin and add to my bags and dark circles...?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:04 am      Reply with quote
NataliaT wrote:
llina, do you by any chance have an issue with dark circles and under-eye bags, and from your experience with this product, do you think it addresses these problems? Or would you say it's more nourishing and anti-wrinkle? I am just worried that if it's too rich it may congest my skin and add to my bags and dark circles...?

Natalia - In that case, do you think the EES Eye Tuck might provide a better solution for you? It has helped many people with eye bags and is practically the only product to make a discernable improvement on my dark circles - not miraculous, but certainly better.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32702

It doesn't provide any moisturisation, though, so you may need another product for that - possibly a light, gel or lotion-type that isn't over-rich?
NataliaT
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32702

Majorb, THANK You for the tip!! I'll go study that thread!!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
You're very welcome, Natalia. I hope it works for you as I know how difficult it can be to treat dark circles. Very Happy
onlyxi6
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:30 am      Reply with quote
i have to buy this eye mask to improve my dark wrinkle and dry, i hope it is very suitable for me

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 am      Reply with quote
It do work for me Laughing
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
It's tooooooooooooo expensive for me.
bonheurgirl
5% products discount

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:08 am      Reply with quote
I am very interested in this brand.

If possible I will buy these! It is so great.
xhxh123

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Would like to try this one
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |