Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Neocutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream with PSP (!!!)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:50 am      Reply with quote
It's probably a very good thing that I started using this eye cream without checking what PSP is or I might have been sufficiently discouraged to try it. My Cellcosmet Eye Cream finished a little while ago and I decided to try something new so I chose the Neocutis, which I think is a recent addition to EDS.

So what is PSP? Well... PSP stands for Processed Skin Cell Proteins. This gets a little more interesting since, from what I understand, PSP basically translates to proteins that are from cultured fetal skin cells. The idea behind this is that fetal skin is very good at perfectly healing itself (i.e. no scars) and research shows that the use of such proteins in creams can help the appearance of stressed (e.g. burnt) skin. According to Neocutis (and I did some reading about this once I figured out what I was putting on my skin), the proteins in their formulations are from fetal skin cells that are CULTURED in a lab from a one-off donation (i.e. there is no ongoing trade in fetal skin cells...).

Those details aside, I am very pleasantly surprised by the eye cream. It is a *very* light cream (almost lotion like) formulation, however, despite its lightness it is sufficiently moisturizing. As I mentioned, I had started to use this after my Cellcosmet eye cream so it really had some very big shoes to fill. I was initially skeptical that it would be moisturising enough for me, especially now when it's hot and the air-con is on full blast, but it has done a very good job. The eye area looks nice and plump and I have no dehydration lines throughout the day, despite the fact that my office lately seems to exist in some antarctic conditions (aircon thermostat problem I am told). I have no idea whether any of this has to do with PSP, but the bottom line is that this is a good moisturising eye cream with a light texture.

I have been applying it on the eyelid as well, with no irritation or puffiness (but I have to mention here that, as with the Cellcosmet cream, I have been using Juvena Juvedical Eye Serum underneath this cream, which does not add any moisture but is great for puffiness). I have also been applying the cream very close to the lash line (my bad!), but again no stinging and no irritation. The cream does have a faint scent to it, but I don't think it is actually scented (I hope that makes sense - it smells like... cream Smile ...).

Overall, if not for the fact that I have quite a few "reserve" eye creams at home, I would be quite happily purchasing it right now, especially since I'm finding it hard to plonk down the money on another Cellcosmet at the moment while my mortgage stares me in the face....

My experience with it makes me curious about the rest of the line. Has anyone tried any of the other products? Any recommendations?

Btw, for those interested, here are the ingredients:

Water(Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate,PEG-8,Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol,Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate,Carbomer,Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate,Caffeine,Disodium EDTA,Methylparaben, Phospholipids,Butylparaben, Processed Skin Proteins (Psp™),Glycyrrhetinic Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Sodium Polyacrylate,Ethylparaben,Citric Acid,Propylparaben,Isobutylparaben,Tocopherol, Beech Tree Bud Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Extract), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Tocotrienols,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Squalene,Ascorbic Acid, Phytosterols

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:54 am      Reply with quote
Really glad you did this review as I have never heard of this line before. I probably just quickly glanced at the name when it was introduced to EDS but never looked into the ingredients. I have now had a look at their website and the concept sounds very interesting. I am really hoping someone has tried some of the other products and gives some comments.
How long have you used the eye cream?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, I have not tried this line myself (yet), but my dermatologist RAVES about it and the technology behind it.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm quite tempted to try the rest of the line too, the gel in particular since I think that would still allow me to keep going with the Karin Herzog.

Bushy - sorry, I can't believe I didn't mention how long I used it for. It was a little over 6 weeks but I'm sure I missed a few days somewhere due to travel.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Mabsy, I have not tried this line myself (yet), but my dermatologist RAVES about it and the technology behind it.

What specifically does he rave about it? I glanced at this line when EDS got it in,But without an ingredient listing (thanks Mabsy for the eye cream ingredients)I didn't know what to think. Also, how does wound healing help aging skin? It sounds a lot like TNS. Need more input, especially since the 'large' size sunscreen (1 oz.!) sells... for $120...again no ingredients listed. I'm always looking for the 'wow' eye cream.
havana8

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
What specifically does he rave about it? I glanced at this line when EDS got it in,But without an ingredient listing (thanks Mabsy for the eye cream ingredients)I didn't know what to think. Also, how does wound healing help aging skin? It sounds a lot like TNS. Need more input, especially since the 'large' size sunscreen (1 oz.!) sells... for $120...again no ingredients listed. I'm always looking for the 'wow' eye cream.

Neocutis Bio-Gel Bio-Restorative Hydrogel with PSP®
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Butylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Neocutis Bio-Serum Bio-Restorative Serum with PSP®
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryolyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pullulan, Squalane, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Arginine, Proline, Glycine, Glutamine, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Trifluoracetyl Tripeptide-2, Algae Extract, Polysorbate 60, Dextran, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol

Neocutis Bio-Restorative Skin Cream with PSP®
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Myreth-3 Myristate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP™), Glycosphingolipids, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone

Neocutis Journee Bio-Restorative Day Cream with PSP® and SPF 30+
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) and Zinc Oxide (7.3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Hexyldecanol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Silica, Cutaneous Lysate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Steareth-21, Melanin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben

Neocutis Hyalis Refining Serum (1% Hyaluronate)
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Butylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride
Mabsy

Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I'm always looking for the 'wow' eye cream.

For me it's still the Cellcosmet, but of course different things work for different people. Mind you, if I had enough money to use the Valmont eye masks _every_ day, I would say goodbye to the Cellcosmet cream just like that!

ps. I know "never say never" but while PSP does sound intriguing and I'd like to try their skin gel, there's no way I'm paying $120 for a 1oz sunscreen. Of course, what is expensive is always relative to the person...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I just realized EDS sent me a sample of those Valmont eye masks...don't know if I should try them or not...if I get hooked, I'm in trouble (again).
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:58 am      Reply with quote
I started with the TNS, moved over to Neocutis & am now trying the ZO. None specifically for eyes - all for face. My skin is in excellent condition & maybe these are the reason. I wish that I could stick to something longer but I get fickle & mix it up. The TNS was my longest venture & pricewise maybe the best choice. I still look at Plazan & Citrix and wonder.....
So far so good with the ZO though. I like the product & the service so it's been a stress free trial period. As far as the Neocutis goes, I thought it was sort of ho-hum.
Mabsy

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:20 am      Reply with quote
marina - oh, go on, you know you want to! Smile Plus I'd love to hear what you think of it.

RuthMarion - I've tried the Citrix eye cream but nothing else from the line. Very nice light cream, that's all I remember (it was years ago) and I know I wanted to repurchase. No specific results, just a good moisturising eye cream.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:34 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
marina wrote:

Neocutis Bio-Gel Bio-Restorative Hydrogel with PSP®
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Butylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Neocutis Bio-Serum Bio-Restorative Serum with PSP®
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryolyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pullulan, Squalane, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Arginine, Proline, Glycine, Glutamine, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Trifluoracetyl Tripeptide-2, Algae Extract, Polysorbate 60, Dextran, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol

Neocutis Bio-Restorative Skin Cream with PSP®
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Myreth-3 Myristate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP™), Glycosphingolipids, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone

Neocutis Journee Bio-Restorative Day Cream with PSP® and SPF 30+
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) and Zinc Oxide (7.3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Hexyldecanol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Silica, Cutaneous Lysate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Steareth-21, Melanin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben

Neocutis Hyalis Refining Serum (1% Hyaluronate)
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Butylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride

BEWARE! With WATER being the first ingredient in all of their products it's a very diluted version of the original TNS Recovery Complex.
What they won't tell you is NeoCutis comes from fetal cell's from an aborted fetus in Europe or as they say on thier website "medical termination". TNS Recovery Complex comes a cell that was donated from a single foreskin after birth. This one cell is responsible for life saving Skin Grafts, injectable fillers Cosmoplast, and TNS Recovery Complex.
If you want the best results use the TNS Recovery Complex gel (NO water in the entire container) it's 93% pure.
Then layer with the other TNS Moisturizing products such as TNS SPF 20 or TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream.
Both moisturizers are between $60-80 and are 2oz. They will contain water because they are a moisturizer but the main serum is water free.
Hope this helps!
Mabsy

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried TNS (still on my list) so I can't comment on how they compare but, in relation to the below, Neocutis do tell you that on their website and don't hide it. They also say that those cells are responsible for skin grafts etc

roxy4477 wrote:

What they won't tell you is NeoCutis comes from fetal cell's from an aborted fetus in Europe or as they say on thier website "medical termination". TNS Recovery Complex comes a cell that was donated from a single foreskin after birth. This one cell is responsible for life saving Skin Grafts, injectable fillers Cosmoplast, and TNS Recovery Complex.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I haven't tried TNS (still on my list) so I can't comment on how they compare but, in relation to the below, Neocutis do tell you that on their website and don't hide it. They also say that those cells are responsible for skin grafts etc

roxy4477 wrote:

The difference is the source from which TNS is derived from is made in the USA and is FDA approved. Some folks also do not want to use anything that comes from a medical termination (PSP). In the USA this one foreskin cell process is patented and FDA approved by a company called Transcyte/Dermagraft so NeoCutis had to go outside the USA to find Growth Factor cells not patented. NeoCutis also does not cell thier products in Europe, it is not approved to do so. TNS is sold in over 10 countries.
Mabsy

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I understand the difference you initially pointed out. I don't so much care where they come from and whether TNS has a better distribution network than Neocutis, especially if someone else beat them to a patent. I do care about the ingredient list and the results, and I can't yet comment on the TNS as I have not yet tried it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
I would have no hesitation in using the Neocutis products as they obtain PSP from the same cell bank as used by some research hospitals.
This is one extract from their website:

A medical study conducted by researchers from University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland recently published in The Lancet, described the use of NEOCUTIS constructs made from fetal skin cells to heal severe burns in children. The skin constructs are made of an equine collagen matrix containing seeded cells originating from a dedicated fetal skin cell bank. Considering the ease of this technique and the successful clinical results on ulcer and burn patients, the constructs may have great potential to cure acute and chronic wounds.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:03 am      Reply with quote
Quote *RuthMarion - I've tried the Citrix eye cream but nothing else from the line. Very nice light cream, that's all I remember (it was years ago) and I know I wanted to repurchase. No specific results, just a good moisturising eye cream.*

Thanks for the input, Mabsy. You are the first person (other than the advertisers Neutral ) that I have ever heard make mention of it. I'm such a sucker for marketing. Now back to the topic at hand......
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:52 am      Reply with quote
I have purchased a few of the Neocutis products now and quite like them. In fact, the eye cream may just become one of my favourites. I liked it instantly so I will use it for a longer term before I do a review.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for updating, Bushy. I'm really glad that you like the eye cream so far. I was tempted to buy it as well, but I simply can't justify it (yet) looking at what I still need to use up. I'm looking forward to reading your review of it.

What other products did you end up buying? I don't suppose the skin gel was one of them? I'd love to hear opinions on that one (and, of course, the others too).

bushy wrote:
I have purchased a few of the Neocutis products now and quite like them. In fact, the eye cream may just become one of my favourites. I liked it instantly so I will use it for a longer term before I do a review.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:16 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy, I did buy the Bio-gel and the Journee SPF30 as well as the eye cream.
I quite like the products and I think they will be a great replacement for Remergent when that finally disappears.
One thing I like most of all is the "oh so simple routine".
I will need to use them a bit longer before I do any proper reviews as I don't want to rave prematurely but at this stage, I really like them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Mabsy, I did buy the Bio-gel and the Journee SPF30 as well as the eye cream.
I quite like the products and I think they will be a great replacement for Remergent when that finally disappears.
One thing I like most of all is the "oh so simple routine".
I will need to use them a bit longer before I do any proper reviews as I don't want to rave prematurely but at this stage, I really like them.

Bushy,

I for one will be very interested in your future reviews...especially in how they compare to the ZO sunscreen and eye cream if possible!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 am      Reply with quote
RuthMarion wrote:
I started with the TNS, moved over to Neocutis & am now trying the ZO. None specifically for eyes - all for face. My skin is in excellent condition & maybe these are the reason. I wish that I could stick to something longer but I get fickle & mix it up. The TNS was my longest venture & pricewise maybe the best choice. I still look at Plazan & Citrix and wonder.....
So far so good with the ZO though. I like the product & the service so it's been a stress free trial period. As far as the Neocutis goes, I thought it was sort of ho-hum.

RuthMarion, how do you like the ZO growth factor compared to TNS? Sorry this is completely off topic...
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 am      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
RuthMarion wrote:

RuthMarion, how do you like the ZO growth factor compared to TNS? Sorry this is completely off topic...

Different times of your life sometimes mean that different products work differently (Peter Piper picked a peck of .....). I thought better of the TNS than the Neocutis, & I'm thinking that I like the ZO Growth Serum the best of all. At my age (57 1/2), I'm not expecting miracle changes or improvement. Especially because I have been using the best products for each stage of my skin's life - since eds, anyway Rolling Eyes . I wanted to try a more potent line & ZO Skin Health is what I am interested in now. It's working. I"m hoping that the effects are cumulative since I am enjoying it. I like the dispensing method (so far no problems) & it has a very mild scent that I definitely like better than the TNS.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Ruthmarion for the comparison. Very Happy

If you're not looking for improvement, how do you determine the ZO is working, or that it's results are better than TNS? I'm not criticizing, but just curious as to the criteria that you set for judging.

In terms of texture and absorption, which one 'sank in' best? I'm hesitant about the silicone in the ZO because I live in a humid environment and products generally take a long time to penetrate. Thank you!!
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:59 am      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Thanks Ruthmarion for the comparison. Very Happy

If you're not looking for improvement, how do you determine the ZO is working, or that it's results are better than TNS? I'm not criticizing, but just curious as to the criteria that you set for judging.

In terms of texture and absorption, which one 'sank in' best? I'm hesitant about the silicone in the ZO because I live in a humid environment and products generally take a long time to penetrate. Thank you!!

I would have to say that the TNS maybe soaked in faster, but took more "effort" to spread it evenly (unless you used alot). The ZO glides on like a dream. I haven't been through our humid summer with it yet so I can't comment on penetration in damp air.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks! And I'd really appreciate it if you could report back in a couple months about the penetrate-ability Laughing of the ZO. Thank you!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |