Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anyone missing Perfect Complexion's HA soylift?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
anjim
5% products discount

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I want to give a big thanks to Danny! Julie told me it was because you asked her to make the soylift again, she did. So really..Thank you. Can't wait to get my soylift! Should be here in a day! Very Happy
savill01
5% products discount

Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi there my friend,,, no the latte will not lose its effectiveness at all its got no nasties in it but her product's last for ages and ages. IM glad you are peeling that's so great and just what we want,, the slight sunburned look well that's normal,,, and will go in no time,,, to help remove the dead skin that's peeling get a hot ish damp face cloth and hold it to the face for a few minutes this help the skin to come away and very gently wipe over the face,, and or after you have done this use the ring finger to make circular movements on the face and you will find that the skin will just rub off. I find this quite satisfying,, lol,,

Now when the skin has gone and peeled you are left with brand new skin that's very absorbent,,and needs to be treated carefully,, no exfoliation grains etc,,use any of Julies skin care products HA Soy Lift , Face and Eye Cream, HA Protein etc and get a hot damp face cloth fold into quarters and then add a squirt or two of each into the centre of the cloth and then hold the cloth tight to the face , as i mentioned in my last post,, this literally pushes the ingredients deep into the skin and rebuilds the skin and wow,, the results are amazing,,, you could if you want compress with all of these and then maybe apply some TCA latte to your day and eye cream to use over the face,,( Not eye area) to gently peel daily,, or maybe you can start peeling straight away as it can be used as soon as you have peeled,, maybe leave a day or two,,

You will be amazed how this regular peeling and compressing will knock years off you and you skin will be better than its ever been!!

Hugs for the day

XXXX

Danny

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi:

I pulled out my sample of HA Soy Lift and it is white. Just curious but if it is full of CoQ10, shouldn't it be orange or peach in color ? I have added a small amount of CoQ10 to a full bottle of my Lac-Hydrin skin lotion, and the lotion is definitely orangy/peach !!

Just curious ! I started using it last night based on the recent interest, so I hope for good results.

Thanks.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:43 am      Reply with quote
The soy lift did nothing for my face, but it worked great on the neck lines.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
LuvToSmile wrote:
Hi:

I pulled out my sample of HA Soy Lift and it is white. Just curious but if it is full of CoQ10, shouldn't it be orange or peach in color ?

That's a very good question!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
The Soylift that I bought last year was a creamy color, not white.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Fawnie: I guess you are technically right Smile, mine is a creamy color as well. The question is about the peachy or orange color, since CoQ10 is a very vibrant orange. A white or creamy color suggests no CoQ10 at all, or very, very miniscule amounts.

So what gives here Confused Thanks. I am sure this must have been discussed before but since I am new to the game . . . I am asking !Very Happy

fawnie wrote:
The Soylift that I bought last year was a creamy color, not white.
anjim
5% products discount

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi girls,
I know COQ-10 is a derivative of idebenone and idebenone is bright orange. On the ingredient list on the soylift it says the active is gaba/co enzyme Q-10. So I'm not sure if it has a different make-up than just regular COQ-10. So obviously I didn't help at all. Maybe Danny can answer better or she can ask Julie about it. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |