Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

A non comedogenic anti aging serum/moisturizer...anything?!?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lcd
5% products discount

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Can someone please suggest a brand for me that is going to fight wrinkles (preventative and make appearance of them diminish) and give me some anti oxidants or nutrients AND is non comedogenic.
I have acne on my chin, bad red scarring on my chin area and Im prone to blackheads.

Thanks!! Exclamation
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Try http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/catalog/item/4019949/6637732.htm

I would try something like a hyaluronic acid serum. It isn't greasy but will attract and hold moisture for you. The manaku honey has some antibacterial properties that might help discourage breakouts. This is a good price too for a HA serum! Arcona's goes for $38.
HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Either Remergent or ZO products will help with aging skin and neither causes any breakouts.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I would strongly suggest looking at the ingredient list. Making sure it is oil free and non comodegenic. Vitamin C is a good anti-aging serum.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
lcd wrote:
Can someone please suggest a brand for me that is going to fight wrinkles (preventative and make appearance of them diminish) and give me some anti oxidants or nutrients AND is non comedogenic.
I have acne on my chin, bad red scarring on my chin area and Im prone to blackheads.

Thanks!! Exclamation

You won't find better than this, to meet all your needs, not break the bank, and is available right here at EDS;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/ds-laboratories-viterol-a-p_7303.htm

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Skin Care Junky
5% products discount

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Smile

Mastey has a skin care line that is awesome and anti-aging. I would so go work for them that is how much I love their products. They have a firming/wrinkle cream called Rejuvene for use at night, a moisturizer with SPF 15 called Moiste which I use every day morning and night and then an AHA product for face and body called Velvetant which I like using at night on my face in the winter when I won't be in the sun to help with fine lines and spots. I like that the products are silicone free, petrolatum free, mineral oil free and very lightly fragranced. They are also far less expensive than the department stores, and IMO, far better products. I have to order online because no one here sells them. They contain the natural moisturizing factor, pseudocollagen, vitamins, minerals and squalane. Mastey has helped my skin tremendously.

Correctionist has a new moisturizer called Daily Light Moisturizer with SPF that is sort of like a thicker serum and absorbs extremely quickly. I have used in on and off for a few months now and like it. I use it on top of my moisturizer when I am going to be outside in the sun. This is available at Sally Beauty.

I also use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair from time to time but because it contains silicone use it very sparingly since silicones break me out. I do like it though and it does seem to moisturize well.

Take care.
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm vitrozene. Doesnt say what is actually in this mystery Wink ingredient.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:

It's a proprietary thing!

All I know is it's a great product, that has an awesome delivery system, and a great list of ingredients (in addition to the 'mystery').

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
divalovesmusic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Juliemarie wrote:

It's a proprietary thing!

All I know is it's a great product, that has an awesome delivery system, and a great list of ingredients (in addition to the 'mystery').

Has anyone here used this? I am also curious to know what that mystery ingredient is and what it does exactly. Great!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |