Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Gifts for Valentines Day
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Have you ladies decided what you are getting your boyfriends/husbands for valentines day yet?

I'm trying to generate some ideas. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
It's a good idea to share this topic, I was always struggling about it. Last year, just chocolate.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Heck...it's just easier to decide to get myself a present! Good thing I do, since I am single and no one gets me anything! Very Happy

Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 am      Reply with quote
I'm a big fan of giving gifts that I know will be appreciated. I usually start paying extra attention to conversations about a month before a birthday or whatever present event so I can pick up on something that the person needs or really wants to do (but never got around to, or never had the opportunity). You have a few weeks still to figure it out Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
I like to give a nice hour long massage complete with oils, candles, music....winkwink!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I saw this on Charm today (I know, I know), but it was still sweet....A bottle of chilled Champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries, and a couple of red roses. Of course, the male character had rose petals leading up to the table with the stuff, but still....sweet.

It could be the pain killers from my surgery talking, but I was struck by how simple and sweet it was (or I should say, how simple it would be for my DH to replicate it). Laughing

I had tea at a local bakery in our small town with my mother (she is a tea drinker and trying to convert me) and they were taking orders for the dipped strawberries. I didn't know you could buy them like that. NOTE: I have tried them myself and it never seemed to turn out right (i either burned the chocolate, or somehow messed it up) so I've never been a big dipped strawberry fan, but this local lady had some really good ones. I guess strawberries done by someone else DO taste better. Shock

Anyway, for my spouse it is the simpler the better. This year I'm hoping for something better than flowers from Safeway. He means well, he's just not very good at this stuff.

Here's hoping!

Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I got my bf a membership to the beer of the month club. He's going to love it! For my gift, I just directed him to Luxetier . com. The marketing company I work for is doing a promotion for them. It's the largest online luxury shopping destination that allows consumers to compare products from over 250 online retailers in a single search. He's got his work cut out for him - LOL!
baby
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
He's always wanted the iphone so that's what I'll probably get him Very Happy Can't go wrong with electronics.
yauzit
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Today is valentines day. I am still looking for the gift for my boyfriend.

Bad Grin
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |