Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

LIPS2KISS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Abby30
5% products discount

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Just here to say after much reading on the past L2K threads I decided to give it try. Being from a very COLD/DRY area in Canada and having the worst peeling lips EVER I found this to be a great product!! I am 31 and have only been on the system for a month - and under special instructions from Kandis, but I am noticing extreme results already. I have used natural lipchaps almost all my life,some lipsticks/liners. I still struggle with extreme peeling, but my lips are changing slowy. They feel much softer,more plump and healthy. I can only hope it gets better! Although I am nowhere near any color stages at this point, I see she also has some great glosses/colors available when I do get to the end of treatment!! I wouldn't give it a second thought purchasing this product again! Very Happy
Abby30
5% products discount

Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I would also like to add, I have been a smoker for 15 years and have already started to develop upper lip line wrinkles (deep) and forehead (shallow). The l2k system is also helping with these annoying problems......my fine lines are diminishing and I can notice a slight improvement in the deeper lines. I think this is great progress for only being on the system for a month Laughing just my $0.02!
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
just my $0.02!

Hi, Abby. We appreciate your 2 cents worth. In the beginning, it's sort of intense, using them so often, but it gets better. I only use them a few times a day now, which is surprising in the dead of winter when my lips are usually parched and peeling.

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
Abby30
5% products discount

Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info! Yes, it is a little intense...I try to be as faithful as I can...lol. I just had to post how impressed I am with the whole system...not too many out there with great customer serivce AND great product!
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried her face cream/serum as well?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Abby. Sometimes threads at EDS get sooooooo long that new EDS forum members quite understandably cant be bothered to read them. Wink

So it's worth reminding everyone that L2K is a fab system and really works!
Abby30
5% products discount

Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:53 am      Reply with quote
I am using the ULLE and LE, as I have two deep upper lip lines. I started using it on my forehead as well...it is making a difference. I just received my 3 and 1 handheld and can't wait to try that with the product. I have not purchased the face cream. Has anyone been using it?? I am hooked on my Rocky Mountain Soap Company face cream, but if Kandis's works anything like her other products, I think I may have to .......haha.
forever hoping
5% products discount

Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
My .02 cents too. I have used her lips system for a year now. I am sooo glad i tried it. I have lips that look like lips now and the lines above the lips have improved but not completely gone yet. I will keep using her lip system as I am satisfied and not willing to loose what I gained. I used the ULLE and getting to like the LE. Now I am anxious to get started on the Hand held units she is offering. I am hoping it will cut down on all the products I want to try.
Canadakona
5% products discount

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I also LOVE the lip liners!!! I am used to wearing a lip liner, so the transformation was a little tough at first (not being able to use my old lip liner) I use a light pent color/lip liner sticks Kandis offers, which works fine with the daily routine. I do not recommend the full use of pent colors until your lips are rejuvenated!!! lol...I tried and it didn't look well, my lips are still too dry!! But beautiful colors!! Can't wait!
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Canadakona wrote:
I also LOVE the lip liners!!! I am used to wearing a lip liner, so the transformation was a little tough at first (not being able to use my old lip liner) I use a light pent color/lip liner sticks Kandis offers, which works fine with the daily routine. I do not recommend the full use of pent colors until your lips are rejuvenated!!! lol...I tried and it didn't look well, my lips are still too dry!! But beautiful colors!! Can't wait!

Can you elaborate a little on the use of the lip liner sticks? Am I understanding correctly that you wipe off color from one of the penetrable product applicators onto the liner stick and then use that to apply as a liner? Is it hard to get a nicely defined shape with the penetr. colors if you don't use the liner sticks?
Canadakona
5% products discount

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, you are right. I find it easier to define the shape of my lips with the liner sticks opposed to just the pent applicator. (I have a thin upper lip) Better you get it right at first!....you can apply too much and with the pent colors it can make it feel gross and not look the best...that is what I think anyway Smile
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the 3-in-1 beauty handheld?
Canadakona
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have the 3 and 1 handheld. I have only just started with it (couple weeks), but like it so far. Cannot say I have noticed anything different...I started using the ULLE and LE about two months ago and noticing a difference. Will have to post at a later date to see if the handheld is working its magic! Very Happy
Canadakona
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry brenpatsa! I am sure I wrote that response after a few glasses of wine Wink
The lip liners do help define the lip lines easier than the pent applicator...I think it all depends on the shape of your lips and if you have worn lip liners before. All to their own! My girlfriend uses the applicators, cannot be bothered with liners (she has nice plumps lips) Laughing
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Canadakona wrote:
I have the 3 and 1 handheld. I have only just started with it (couple weeks), but like it so far. Cannot say I have noticed anything different...I started using the ULLE and LE about two months ago and noticing a difference. Will have to post at a later date to see if the handheld is working its magic! Very Happy

I look forward to your later post. Thank you.

Is the handheld similar to the Lightstim or Quasar?
Canadakona
5% products discount

Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I have not used any other device. This is my first anti-aging tool!
suecats

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

I have been using the 3 in 1 handheld along with ULLE and LE and then applying the face cream / cream after as I have really defined lines above my lips Sad ( they look awful ) and have been getting me down for ages, when I first started I thought what a chore ! but now I have been using it for two weeks Its not so bad, already I have noticed a small difference, but Kandis says it is normal not to see any change for some time, and they may get worse before evening out. I am really looking forward to that day. It is certainly worth getting the handheld and have just ordered the Ultra sonic to use alongside with it. I have been using the ULLE and IL under my eyes and then applying some face cream over it. I have noticed such a difference. I think Kandis's products are the best thing to sliced bread.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
I noticed the L2K night cream is turning dark color. Can this thing go bad?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |