Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Good eye cream for fine lines & dryness???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiffanyw16
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I have been trying to find a really good eye cream. I am not interested in SPF protection (I'll get that somewhere else) but I do get extremely dry and have fine lines underneath my eyes (not crows feet though).
Any suggestions?? SkinMedica and Leaf & Rusher have been suggested, but I was hoping that someone could suggest something a little less expensive?
TIA!
hellcat
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I just placed an order of Leaf & Rusher Tx Eyes DNAResolve. I also want to know some other recommended products.
tiffanyw16
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Makeup Alley seems to have some really great reviews for the Dermalogica Eye & Lip Cream and even Burt's Bees Repair and Eye Balm????? Anyone ever tried these? I'm very skeptical of the Burt's Bees Shock
mowgli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:54 am      Reply with quote
i was just going to recommend the burts bees attar of roses repair serum. Its actually an oil, has a strong herbally-lavendery smell, and is very moisturising. I would probably reserve that for night time use, or a very light application for daytime use.

i used this for a while, but its near impossible to get here in the UK, so I now I just use my normal face cream, and vaseline slathered over the top around my eyes and mouth area..
tiffanyw16
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 am      Reply with quote
mowgli wrote:
i was just going to recommend the burts bees attar of roses repair serum. Its actually an oil, has a strong herbally-lavendery smell, and is very moisturising. I would probably reserve that for night time use, or a very light application for daytime use.

i used this for a while, but its near impossible to get here in the UK, so I now I just use my normal face cream, and vaseline slathered over the top around my eyes and mouth area..

Thanks for your response. It started to sound very promising. I've tried using different things for the wrinkles, and it leaves my eyes looking worse which I assume is from dehydration?? I think I will try the Repair Serum! I think I've seen the line in Shoppers and even Zellers in Canada...so worth a try.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
I would suggest Valmont eye cream. This is my favorite cream after Cellcosmet. Less expensive choice would be Murad.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
tiffanyw16 wrote:
Thanks for your response. It started to sound very promising. I've tried using different things for the wrinkles, and it leaves my eyes looking worse which I assume is from dehydration?? I think I will try the Repair Serum! I think I've seen the line in Shoppers and even Zellers in Canada...so worth a try.

If you can, get hold of the 5ml trial size that comes in a Burts Bees kit to try first. The full size (I think its 30ml or so) would last you forever, but people also use this around the mouth, and also as a facial moisturiser too...good luck Smile
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:20 am      Reply with quote
I have yet to find a good eye cream, so I am keeping a close eye on this thread.
tiffanyw16
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 am      Reply with quote
mowgli wrote:
tiffanyw16 wrote:

If you can, get hold of the 5ml trial size that comes in a Burts Bees kit to try first. The full size (I think its 30ml or so) would last you forever, but people also use this around the mouth, and also as a facial moisturiser too...good luck Smile

I can't find the Burt Bees near me either (Ontario)...the stores have some of the products but not the Repair Serum or Eye Cream Sad
havana8

Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:35 am      Reply with quote
I had a sample of Kimberly Sayer's Cellular Extract Eye Lift Gel last year and found it quite moisturizing. Not only did my undereye area feel hydrated with it, it also looked hydrated. (I hate it when you are using an eye cream and the area feels moist to the touch but doesn't look it.) It's definitely on my To Buy list and is fairly reasonably priced at under $40.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/kimberly-sayer-cellular-e-p_8800.htm
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:20 am      Reply with quote
tiffanyw16 wrote:
I have been trying to find a really good eye cream. I am not interested in SPF protection (I'll get that somewhere else) but I do get extremely dry and have fine lines underneath my eyes (not crows feet though).
Any suggestions?? SkinMedica and Leaf & Rusher have been suggested, but I was hoping that someone could suggest something a little less expensive?
TIA!
Good day Tiffany. Try Elizabeth Grant eye serum and or any of her eye creams. They are so great and keep the entire eye area hydrated. I cannot live without these.
tiffanyw16
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to add an update... I decided to try DDF eye products (always a sucker for trying things when they are on sale). I am using the Nourishing Eye Cream and the Serum and I am very pleased. I am getting much better results with these products than I have with Dermalogica (but I have not tried the Vitamin Lip & Eye...I was using Total Eye Care and Eye Repair).
It has only been a couple of weeks but I've notice a huge difference in the appearance of the skin under my eyes. Actually, it was almost immediate. I think the area was getting dehydrated and irritated from the Dermalogica products, especially the Total Eye Care.
I am hoping that I will not need to step up to the more expense eye creams yet (at-home Mommy!).
pinkpony
5% products discount

Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I need a recommendation on eye cream. Havent been using any eye cream at all until i started to get fine lines now Sad
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
I recommend Decleor “flower dew"moistursing gel-cream for eyes,Very supplementary water,To diminish the effect of very fine lines

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I picked up a jar of L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream the other day and found it to be very good producing fast results for me. My whole eye area looks fresh and young looking again. The crepiness is gone from under my eyes even when I smile big. This is not the one with the red and white side by side tube. It's the one in a white jar.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:37 am      Reply with quote
tiffanyw16 wrote:
Just wanted to add an update... I decided to try DDF eye products (always a sucker for trying things when they are on sale). I am using the Nourishing Eye Cream and the Serum and I am very pleased. I am getting much better results with these products than I have with Dermalogica (but I have not tried the Vitamin Lip & Eye...I was using Total Eye Care and Eye Repair).
It has only been a couple of weeks but I've notice a huge difference in the appearance of the skin under my eyes. Actually, it was almost immediate. I think the area was getting dehydrated and irritated from the Dermalogica products, especially the Total Eye Care.
I am hoping that I will not need to step up to the more expense eye creams yet (at-home Mommy!).

You might want to try L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream (see my post above and I also posted in products review). I got it on sale at CVS for only $12. It's not the cheapest (right?) but not the most expensive either. I'm pretty impressed with L'Oreal products. I went to CVS to buy the Telescopic mascara someone was raving about because it was on sale, and ended up also trying this eye cream. It turns out really well for me.
tiffanyw16
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:

You might want to try L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream (see my post above and I also posted in products review). I got it on sale at CVS for only $12. It's not the cheapest (right?) but not the most expensive either. I'm pretty impressed with L'Oreal products. I went to CVS to buy the Telescopic mascara someone was raving about because it was on sale, and ended up also trying this eye cream. It turns out really well for me.

Thanks. It is definitely worth a try for that price Wink
happier2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 am      Reply with quote
I've tried samples of Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream and Valmont. They both good moisture but have little effect on deep line I think. I am trying more samples. Very Happy
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:39 am      Reply with quote
From my experience, the best eye cream to remove fine lines is ReVive Eye Renewal Cream. I started to see result after one month. My fine lines were barely noticeable after I finished the 1st bottle which lasted about 4 months. It's amazing that even my boyfriend noticed my eyes look younger!

I've tried so many eye creams in the past and this one is probably the only one that actually delivers result!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
From my experience, the best eye cream to remove fine lines is ReVive Eye Renewal Cream. I started to see result after one month. My fine lines were barely noticeable after I finished the 1st bottle which lasted about 4 months. It's amazing that even my boyfriend noticed my eyes look younger!

I've tried so many eye creams in the past and this one is probably the only one that actually delivers result!

Would you say that your eyes look 5 years younger or 10 years?
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I really like AD Skin Synergy Eye Serum, I used to use the Cellcosmet one, but actually prefer the first one I mentioned.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Glacier eye cream is the best one I've tried, and I have extremely dry eye area. In fact, every esthetician I saw mentioned how dry is my skin under the eyes. I'm not sure about the fine lines, since I don't have them, but this is the best moisturizing cream.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Valmont Glacier eye cream is the best one I've tried, and I have extremely dry eye area. In fact, every esthetician I saw mentioned how dry is my skin under the eyes. I'm not sure about the fine lines, since I don't have them, but this is the best moisturizing cream.

It is soooooooooooooooooooooo expensive!
nevava
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe only Retin A can work, but it's irritating!
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 am      Reply with quote
Again I recommend Helena Rubinstein Prodigy Eye Cream, which is really good for solving problems around eyes - dark circle, fine lines, etc~
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |